5'11 niggas on this forum needs to stop coping about their height

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
every 5'11 mf complains on how god cucked them with making them 1 inch shorter form 6'0.
Bro just wear shoes and there you fucking go. You have reached 6'0.Now go and tell people you are 6'0. And females are dumb creatures. they wouldnt even notice the 1 inch diff when you take your shoes off.

5'11 NIGGAS NEED TO STOP SEETHING AND COPING ABOUT THEIR HEIGHT

PS: doesn't apply if the girl carries inch tape in her pockets jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, RoyaleWithCheese, flippasav and 20 others
every 5'11 mf complains on how god cucked them with making them 1 inch shorter form 60.
Bro just wear shoes and there you fucking go. You have reached 6'0. And females are dumb creatures. they wouldnt even notice the 1 inch diff when you take your shoes off.

I don't even think people can spot the difference

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Basedtheticz
they cant, nobody can spot 1 inch diff, its just 5'11 guys r mentalcels

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 23554
Women can, and that's all that matters.
It's probably magic powers from evolution.
I'd imagine that a regular GrugCel in 20,000 BC also wore lifts to impress women who lusted after GigaGrug.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91, Deleted member 23564 and RichardSpencel
If I were 5’11 I wouldn’t be on this forum tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fundz, CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 23865 and 10 others
only person who is able to tell the one inch difference is rob paul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Giga Mogger and Deleted member 23865
Im 5'11 and never gave two fucks about height tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
i never seen in my life seen someone say they are 5'11 they all claim they always claim 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and enchanted_elixir
I'd imagine that a regular GrugCel in 20,000 BC also wore lifts to impress women who lusted after GigaGrug.
Lol at thinking Grug ever left his cave without a few rocks stashed in his shoes

i never seen in my life seen someone say they are 5'11 they all claim they always claim 6'0
I claim 5”11 to normies,im 5”10

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 23564
Jealous. I'm 6'2 and I'm constantly fucking MOGged in height.
its because you are blackpilled so much that you try to compare yourself to anyone that is taller than you, ignoring countless of other manlets that r shorter than u.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Vasco-v2, Giga Mogger and 3 others
There’s a bunch of autists on this site who are well over 6 foot, and incel somehow. I’m starting to think .org is an Asperger’s forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 23865 and 1 other person
There’s a bunch of autists on this site who are well over 6 foot. I’m starting to think .org is an Asperger’s forum.
chads.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 23554 and Jigen
its because you are blackpilled so much that you try to compare yourself to anyone that is taller than you, ignoring countless of other manlets that r shorter than u.
Nigga I am quite literally MOGged every minute I am among my peers

Attachments

• 271654339_617363566198246_6325898392983248761_n.jpg
    271654339_617363566198246_6325898392983248761_n.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 23554
You're assuming people who claim 5'11 are actually 5'11. Most of these people are likely more like 5'9

5'11 is a good height IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, goo25, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
You are retarded just as much as them, wearing ordinary shoes won’t make them 6 foot, everyone wears shoes bruh

You are retarded just as much as them, wearing ordinary shoes won’t make them 6 foot, everyone wears shoes bruh
every shoe gives you atleast 1 inch in height greycel

5'11 with Scoliosis - costing me 2 inches. My legs were already long before my Spine decided to fucking curve.

Makes height framing with insoles difficult, I can only get away with 1 inch max (recently called out by a LTB for height frauding)

You're assuming people who claim 5'11 are actually 5'11. Most of these people are likely more like 5'9

5'11 is a good height IRL.
i thought it was cope but it’s really like that
average zoomer adds up to 2 inches to his height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865 and Jigen
i thought it was cope but it’s really like that
average zoomer adds up to 2 inches to his height
Yup I’m 5’8 and I’m the same as a lot of “5’10” dudes. Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865 and Jigen
Yup I’m 5’8 and I’m the same as a lot of “5’10” dudes. Jfl
i’m 5’8 (172) as well usually claim 5’9.5 (176) because of the height inflation+air max gonna claim 5’10(177-8) when i correct my forward head

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
i’m 5’8 (172) as well usually claim 5’9.5 (176) because of the height inflation+air max gonna claim 5’10(177-8) when i correct my forward head
I just say my actual height. Idc about it. I actually try to bait foids into mentioning it so I can go off on them. One foid said I’m short n i said she’s got a long midface and a weak maxilla protrusion. Who’s the fucking fool now

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, CyberPsychodelic, Vasco-v2 and 3 others
I just say my actual height. Idc about it. I actually try to bait foids into mentioning it so I can go off on them. One foid said I’m short n i said she’s got a long midface and a weak maxilla protrusion. Who’s the fucking fool now
mirin low inhib, teach me ur ways

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
>So why has it been 10 years since I've had a girlfriend?

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 17429 and Deleted member 22780
i’m 5’8 (172) as well usually claim 5’9.5 (176) because of the height inflation+air max gonna claim 5’10(177-8) when i correct my forward
Im 5’9-5’9.5 and people have guessed by height to be 5’7-6’0.

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
every 5'11 mf complains on how god cucked them with making them 1 inch shorter form 6'0.
Bro just wear shoes and there you fucking go. You have reached 6'0.Now go and tell people you are 6'0. And females are dumb creatures. they wouldnt even notice the 1 inch diff when you take your shoes off.

PS: doesn't apply if the girl carries inch tape in her pockets jfl
Only short girls care about height it’s the funniest thing ever 5’2 girls are the most in secure about their own height and will Flax that they had a 6’2 ex when you met him in person he’s 5’10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183, ItsOverCel and Deleted member 22126
Low iq, fraud your height 2-3 inches below your real one. That way you'll be perceived low inhib gangsta, and people will say like "no waaay you are taller than that!!"

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21969
Yes.
Woman can't spot it as they are generally 5'6 at most.
I can spot it as I am 6'.
But most shoes would get you to 6 if you are 5'11

Finally, I started having success with women at 14 and being basically short for my age.
Now, I don't care. I mogg 99%+ of men.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
5'11 is pretty much acceptable for most women even here in dinaric alps, all about face after 5'11
some pickier hoes might be like "6'1+ only"

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Vasco-v2
I don't think so what do they have Lazer eyes that makes every inch matter it's cope, whenever i see a 6'0 and 5'11 dude together i don't immediately notice anything u gotta pay too much attention it's 3cm for god's sake
If I were 5’11 I wouldn’t be on this forum tbh
Me neither I'm bearly 5'8 a total manlet i get mad at these 5'11 CUCKS complaining

Some women literally think 5'15 is shorter than 6'0 JFL if you think women can actually spot the difference.
Even I can't distinguish 5'11 and 6'0

im 5'11 and 5'4 girl called me tall

6'0 with shoes is true but i want to be 6'1 with shoes

fuck

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic
There’s a bunch of autists on this site who are well over 6 foot, and incel somehow. I’m starting to think .org is an Asperger’s forum.
average height for this forumn is 6'3 and average dick size is 8x6

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
cope. 6'2 is the bare fucking mini-fucking-mum.
if i dont go from 5'11 to 6'2 (bare fucking minumum) in three years i'll rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2
im 5'11 and 5'4 girl called me tall
this sounds hot as fuck im having a raging erection
i want to fuck short petite girls so much its unreal

this sounds hot as fuck im having a raging erection
i want to fuck short petite girls so much its unreal
yes it is very nice she is short emo girl and looks up at me its hot af bc i hate these tall white bitches who are 5'10.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and huaus