Nims

Nims

👉👈
Functional Surgeries
TPD/EASE - Expand Maxilia, by 10mm. (Fix crossbite)
Bimax (Forward Growth Focus on Maxillary advancement and Mandible advancement.)

Surgeries
BFR
Genio (More projection)
Canthoplasty
Orbital decompression (IDK tbh would look really good.)
Lower lid retraction
Rhino (Fix deviation)

Fillers
Botox eyebrows (Make eyebrows more lowset)
Upper eye fillers (Remove negative hooding)
Zygo / Cheekbone fillers (Provide more angularity)
Jawline fillers (Contouring)

Cosmetic work
Teeth whitening
Gum contouring
Stroma? (Probably wont get done, but would massively improve SMV)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 8869, Deleted member 20565 and 1 other person
r u actually 5'6 mentalcel

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Corleone and mvp2v1
Upgraded Nims is coming guys. Prepare to get mogged to oblivion.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and Nims
r u actually 5'6 mentalcel
Yep, but I'm currently fixing the mentalcel part.
I might eventually get 3x LL but Idk probably not as its not worth the Rist to Reward.

Upgraded Nims is coming guys. Prepare to get mogged to oblivion.
Maybe if I actually went to bed I wouldn't need so many eye surgeries :ROFLMAO:

Yep, but I'm currently fixing the mentalcel part.
I might eventually get 3x LL but Idk probably not as its not worth the Rist to Reward.

Maybe if I actually went to bed I wouldn't need so many eye surgeries :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, many guys here are mentalcels. I saw that pattern.

Lol, yeah surprised you are still online. How come you don't fall asleep easily? I responded to your Discord message btw. Yeah, get those hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Good luck. btw with regards to the palatal expansion removing hollow cheeks, I can see the reasoning in that, if its like a DOME style procedure where the lower maxilla is separated dform the upper and as a result the cheekbones dont expand as much as they should to maintain hollow cheeks.

• +1
Reactions: Nims and sub5inchcel
Good luck.
:love:
btw with regards to the palatal expansion removing hollow cheeks, I can see the reasoning in that, if its like a DOME style procedure where the lower maxilla is separated dform the upper and as a result the cheekbones dont expand as much as they should to maintain hollow cheeks.
Yeah, it's definitely possible for it to fuck you over, however, DOME is really shit tbh I wouldn't do go with it ever to the surgical cuts they make.
EASE on the other hand from what I have read has a lot more cuts in more harmonizing places, which should result in adequate zygo projection.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ChristianChad
youre 5'6 get leg lengthening instead of this bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Nims
youre 5'6 get leg lengthening instead of this bullshit
Its like 75k I'll get it last.

I plan on maxxing out face then getting LL as If worst comes to worst and I get paralysed, then at least I will be a chad in wheelchair instead of htn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
How is Stroma cope?
Its not, I should have worded it different what I meant is I am probably coping by putting it on the list as I probably wont get it done.

Its not, I should have worded it different what I meant is I am probably coping by putting it on the list as I probably wont get it done.
Oh, its on my list as well after jaw surgery and rhino, people really undermine the importance of blue/green eyes

• +1
Oh, its on my list as well after jaw surgery and rhino, people really undermine the importance of blue/green eyes
Yep its really important tbh, big ascention.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
:love:

Yeah, it's definitely possible for it to fuck you over, however, DOME is really shit tbh I wouldn't do go with it ever to the surgical cuts they make.
EASE on the other hand from what I have read has a lot more cuts in more harmonizing places, which should result in adequate zygo projection.
If anything you could get Zygo implants anyways :Comfy:

• Love it
If anything you could get Zygo implants anyways :Comfy:
Yeah maybe I do plan on expanding my zygos through EASE, but if it fucks it up I will get zygo implants.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Functional Surgeries

Surgeries
BFR
Genio (More projection)
Canthoplasty
Lower lid retraction
Rhino (Fix deviation)

Fillers

Cosmetic work
Teeth whitening
Gum contouring
How comes i don't see LL in this list

I will get it once I have fully ascended my face, as I would rather be a chad in a wheelchair than a low HTN in one.

• +1
which of these surgeries has the most potential of chadyfing u

• +1
which of these surgeries has the most potential of chadyfing u
Probably the first 2. After those its just smaller surgeries will probably get fillers as well after that to really make my face pop.
After the first 2 its smooth sailing.

ur gonna get LL last right? what if these operations before do really well and you slay at 5'6, r u still considering LL?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nims and ....
How old and tall are you u?

• +1
You only need to be 5ft10 or higher. At 5ft10 you stand above average height and you can use lifts to 6ft.

A 5ft10 chad out slays a 6ft4 normie

• Woah
ur gonna get LL last right? what if these operations before do really well and you slay at 5'6, r u still considering LL?
5ft6 is too short. You can't slay at that height jfl.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nims and Deleted member 21297
How are you planning to fix the mentalceldom
Im using some different stimulants atm to help with anxiety and Im using them in conjunction with ET (Exposure Therapy)

I've also booked a consultation with one of the only therapists in the UK that offers MAOIs which are a supper strong type of medication that will significantly improve my mental issues, If you would like more info I can explain them in-depth or if you want a link to the therapist I can dm you it, but he's really expensive (200£ an Hour).

I also plan on using psilocybin (Shrooms) in controlled dosages to permanently shrink my Amygdala which is what controls fear/anxiety. Im currently growing the shrooms in my house should be ready for consumption in a week or two.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
If I can pull then I wont get LL. Tbh I don't really want to slay just be proud to look in the mirror and not want to puke, so heights not a super big concern.

How old and tall are you u?
21, 167cm/5ft 6.

You only need to be 5ft10 or higher. At 5ft10 you stand above average height and you can use lifts to 6ft.

A 5ft10 chad out slays a 6ft4 normie
Well, I can probably fraud a decent amount.
Airmaxes (1.5 inches)
Lift socks (1 inch)
Insoles (1 inch)
That's like 5ft 9.5.

Tbh Idk about LL atm it really is risky and expensive maybe a new surgery will come out eventually where you can grow more or smth idk. I wont be able to get it any time soon anyways as it would probably cost 50-75k probably more as I would want to go to the best practitioner as I don't want to be paralysed.

5ft6 is too short. You can't slay at that height jfl.
:feelswhy:, We will see when I fix my face. I don't care about slaying tbh maybe 1 new girl a week or smth Idk if you consider that slaying?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Tbh Idk about LL atm it really is risky and expensive maybe a new surgery will come out eventually where you can grow more or smth idk. I wont be able to get it any time soon anyways as it would probably cost 50-75k probably more as I would want to go to the best practitioner as I don't want to be paralysed.
its gonna be really cool when LL becomes more advanced in the future and new technology and shit :feelsahh: just imagine

• +1
its gonna be really cool when LL becomes more advanced in the future and new technology and shit :feelsahh: just imagine
Would be super cool if they had cool advance surgeries.
Thats mainly why its last, its quite possible that there could be new ways to increase your height in maybe 5-10 years.

, We will see when I fix my face. I don't care about slaying tbh maybe 1 new girl a week or smth Idk if you consider that slaying?
1 new girl a week... jfl

well depends on your collagen and if you can attract the younger 16,17 year old girls cuz they don't care about height so much.

at 5ft6 i swear u get height mogged by every other chick?

• So Sad
wont change shit cuz then average height dudes and tall cels will get it too jfl.

• Hmm...
wont change shit cuz then average height dudes and tall cels will get it too jfl.
:feelshehe: yea ur right, and we will still have manlet genes too :feelsmage::pepefrown::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

• So Sad
1 new girl a week... jfl

well depends on your collagen and if you can attract the younger 16,17 year old girls cuz they don't care about height so much.

at 5ft6 i swear u get height mogged by every other chick?
Yep bro I get height mogged a lot.

My collagen is really good tbh, I look very young for my age can pass as 16 tbh but maybe that's my height idk.

i doubt it most people are too high inhib to get basic functional surgeries, let alone ones that are purely astetic and have a change to paralyse you.

You have to be a social reject like us to want this shit done to you, normies will never know our pain.

You think darkness is your ally? But you merely adopted the dark. I was  born in it. Molded by it. - MagicalQuote

Nah. You just need to pass your genes on with a tall girl. Then it evens out.
:feelswhere: are you gonna go for tall chicks or at least chicks the same height as you after LL?

• +1
:feelswhere: are you gonna go for tall chicks or at least chicks the same height as you after LL?
I think tall chicks are attractive af tbh. Even if I don't get LL I want my chick to height mog me.

You ever seen like 6ft 1+ chick they look so good bro. :love:

I think tall chicks are attractive af tbh. Even if I don't get LL I want my chick to height mog me.

You ever seen like 6ft 1+ chick they look so good bro. :love:
:love::love: FUCK YEA

:eek::eek: I HAD GOTTEN A TALL CHICKS NUMBER BEFORE AND SHE HAD BIG TITS BUT I FUCKING BLEW IT DUE TO AUTISM AND I GOT BLOCKED :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: ID LOSE 2 INCHES OF HEIGHT IF IT MEANS NO AUTISMS :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: (it actually happened)

:feelspepo: but dude tall girls are the best and same height girls

Functional Surgeries

Surgeries
BFR
Genio (More projection)
Canthoplasty
Lower lid retraction
Rhino (Fix deviation)

Fillers

Cosmetic work
Teeth whitening
Gum contouring
What is stroma?

And what is the best surgery for getting top tier skin?

• +1
What is stroma?

And what is the best surgery for getting top tier skin?
I have no idea, I don't think there are types of surgeries for skin quality?

Im about to go to bed but if you dm me your skin care routine or something I could try help you out Ill respond in the morning.

You could maybe look into tret or HGH is supposedly suppose to improve skin quite a lot at small dosages 2-4IU. I actually plan on injecting some soon I just brought 100 needles this morning they should be here tomorrow. I could let you know if I notice improvements if you like.

• +1
Reactions: ....
First surgery planned.
Buccal Fat Reduction
  • 50-65% reduction in Buccal Fat Pads, to improve hollowed cheeks.

Consultations / Cliniques
https://drjohn-md.com/ (Tuesday 30th 10am)
https://signatureclinic.co.uk/buccal-fat-reduction/ (Wednesday 31st 4pm)
https://centreforsurgery.com/services/buccal-fat-removal/ (Thursday 1st)
https://www.111harleystreet.com/virtual-consultations#consultation (Thursday 1st)

Price
2-5k

Pictures will be uploaded in this thread when surgery is completed.
fyi i went to dr john cause he operates in my city. I dont live in London.

Also I know the surgeon at 111 harley street Dr Yannis, he done my very first surgery which was my ears. I think he's okay enough for bfr but dunno if you saw his before and afters

Mental illness. All these surgeries would make you look weird.

Functional Surgeries

Surgeries
BFR
Genio (More projection)
Canthoplasty
Lower lid retraction
Rhino (Fix deviation)

Fillers

Cosmetic work
Teeth whitening
Gum contouring
lol

• Hmm...
Im using some different stimulants atm to help with anxiety and Im using them in conjunction with ET (Exposure Therapy)

I've also booked a consultation with one of the only therapists in the UK that offers MAOIs which are a supper strong type of medication that will significantly improve my mental issues, If you would like more info I can explain them in-depth or if you want a link to the therapist I can dm you it, but he's really expensive (200£ an Hour).

I also plan on using psilocybin (Shrooms) in controlled dosages to permanently shrink my Amygdala which is what controls fear/anxiety. Im currently growing the shrooms in my house should be ready for consumption in a week or two.
Is it that Dr Ahmed therapies guy that offers nardil

• +1