5'7 LDARing curry dogshit poopskin fatcel. How over is it for me?

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Been thinking of running away to a mountain and then dying of starvation.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 6475, Deleted member 5632 and 13 others
Pretty over ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6045 and 7 others
lol you look pretty good son you have nice eye area for a curry only if you ditched the virgin haircut / glasses

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5632, CristianT and 7 others
Low bf, good hairstyle, contacts to get rid off this fucking glasses and pretty good for indian

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hades, SSJ Trunks and 4 others
5'7 = death
Get 2 inches of height or die trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
5'7 = death
Get 2 inches of height or die trying
Been thinking of this tbh, but LL seems too painful. Might just do it down the line. We'll see.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
5'9 is acceptable?
It is the MINIMAL requirement
You need 8+/10 face for that to work though, so lol I guess its over for op ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 1560
Will a 6/10 face work with 5'9 or its over

At this point, I don't want a girlfriend or wife. I just want to look acceptable and presentable in society. However, since Western society is very lookist, I need to do more than just fashionmaxx and lowbfmaxx. I need to improve the appearance of my bone structure with implants and osteotomies. I need to lighten my skin as well.

good facial base son. its not over. lose fat, (get a more nt haircut), you may run exotic (perhaps hazel contacts) hightier normie or chadlite game after you looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA

View attachment 382917

Our pheno is somewhat similar . I hate to break it to you but getting wealthy and powerful is your best shot.o

You will need to do every looksmax to have a shot, basically what I have to do.

Cut your hair to a messy side part dye it medium brown
Lose glasses,
Iv glutathione for lightning
Gym to male model body 10% fat , if you need hd liposuction let me know.
Lower third work to make it dimorphic and less fat.
Less aspie stare , get coloured contacts desio cappuccino or caramel brown will look good.

Just get fit, like 10-12% bodyfat, before you even start thinking about anything else. You really underestimate what being lean does to you, i think it commands respect, it shows you have self discipline and are healthy. Now getting to 10-12% bodyfat might be hard for you, assuming you've been high"ish" bodyfat your whole life. Bros say "its just calories in and calories out bro" yes it is calories in calories out the same way its money in money out how you get rich. Sugar is like loaned money, yes your rich for the moment (feel full) but on the long term its gonna harm you. To keep it short avoid sugar eat whole foods (fruits are okay because they contain fibre and vitamins with the sugar.

Good base. Not everything is lost.

Whats your bf%?

Slayer in India, not human in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 399
Looks way too feminine. I have a Chad morph of me:

View attachment 382966

Trust my morph looks hotter. No offence bro i want to help but you got to take looksmaxxing seriously. You got the brains for it, you need to buckle down for a few years and just sort the failo one by one.

These are your 5 bases.

Colouring - lighter skin , lighter hair , light brown contacts

Lower third mostly derounding and lose face fat. I can't advise properly I need better angles to see if jaw surgery is needed or imdo etc.

Hair medium brown messy side part

Body 10%body fat toned muscles look into hd liposuction to help you.

Eye area lose glasses colour contacts brighter less aspie look.

You got a pic of your body?

Last edited:
- Lose weight
- Get a better hairstyle
- Try stubble

These are your 5 bases.

Colouring - lighter skin , lighter hair , light brown contacts

Lower third mostly derounding and lose face fat. I can't advise properly I need better angles to see if jaw surgery is needed or imdo etc.

Hair medium brown messy side part

Body 10%body fat toned muscles look into hd liposuction to help you.

Eye area lose glasses colour contacts brighter less aspie look.
For color: monobenzone; light brown contacts
Lower third: buccal fat lipectomy, perioral mound liposuction, buccinator myectomy, submental liposuction.
Eye area: infraorbital malar implants, supraorbital rim and brow ridge implant (part of forehead implant)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
For color: monobenzone; light brown contacts
Lower third: buccal fat lipectomy, perioral mound liposuction, buccinator myectomy, submental liposuction.
Eye area: infraorbital malar implants, supraorbital rim and brow ridge implant (part of forehead implant)

You got a journey ahead of you . I would start with the easy softmaxx.

You can literally call a hair dressed right now to come to your house and bleach your hair medium brown and give you a messy side part.

Iv glutathione when the clinic open up this will lighten ever part of your body including your lips it shuts down melanin.

Colour contacts easy.

Then hit the gym lose weight I want to see your body get fit and lean don't give.me it's impossible I have the shittest frame , possible I had training plus hd liposuction and still going for a revision to get it perfect.

After gymcelling with bottom tier genetics

20200423 085010

After hd liposuction (going for revision )

Screenshot 20200401 092012 OneDrive

Then we can move onto hard surgeries.after we analyse the results.

Last edited:
Iv glutathione when the clinic open up this will lighten ever part of your body including your lips it shuts down melanin.

Colour contacts easy.
I might do these.

View attachment 382917
DON'T GIVE UP BHAI
Skincaremax (laser resurfacing STRONGLY recommended), lipo on your face if needed. But firstly, ditch the haircut, try and lose your glasses. Exercise, A LOT. Jog for miles. Your eyes are top tier, I suspect you have good zygote and your jaw doesn't look bad. The fact that as a curry you didn't get completely roasted and people saw potential means you have potential. Yes 5'9 is on the short side but there is a solution to that as well. Just exercise and try to get contacts instead of glasses, and improve your hairstyle.

Bro do it all. Spend 2 years just working getting the money whilst fixing the failo one by one. Treat it like a project that you are graded on.

Before iv glutathione

After iv glutathione

Bro do it all. Spend 2 years just working getting the money whilst fixing the failo one by one. Treat it like a project that you are graded on.

Before iv glutathione

After iv glutathione

Yeah I've seen her videos. The problem is that you need to keep your glut levels. You can't stop, and this cannot be good for the body over time.

Looks way too feminine. I have a Chad morph of me:

View attachment 382966
Gaia262 morph looks better

'Feminine' (as you call it. More like prettyboy) as a brown ethnic is ok because you look more approachable.

You have a compact midface. Good base for looksmaxing

Last edited:
You have good features and proportions, would probably reach chad-lite in India and normie in european countries if you lost bf%.

Gaia262 morph looks better

'Feminine' (as you call it) as a brown ethnic is ok because you look more approachable.
Nah, I want to look masculine and dom. I want to be a bit intimidating.

Yeah I've seen her videos. The problem is that you need to keep your glut levels. You can't stop, and this cannot be good for the body over time.

High inhib. You go on a maintenance after you whitenened. Reach the goal first then worry about health in the long term. Everything in life is risky you are not in a position to coast.

And agree with @Holymanro the feminine features are superior. It makes you look more approachable, westernised, trustworthy and safe to be around.

If you have masculine features you will lose refugee , caveman looking, more prone to violence and messing shit up you are an ethnic you got a stigma.

Hence why I never advocate steroids and go with hd liposuction to give you that athletic body.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
Reach the goal first then worry about health in the long term. Everything in life is risky you are not in a position to coast.
I rather do monobenzone than Glut.

I rather do monobenzone than Glut.

Do both. Glutathione lightens every thing in your body lips , under your arms , your knuckles etc.

It takes time it's a natural antioxidant in your body. You need to step up to the plate.

High inhib. You go on a maintenance after you whitenened. Reach the goal first then worry about health in the long term. Everything in life is risky you are not in a position to coast.

And agree with @Holymanro the feminine features are superior. It makes you look more approachable, westernised, trustworthy and safe to be around.

If you have masculine features you will lose refugee , caveman looking, more prone to violence and messing shit up you are an ethnic you got a stigma.

Hence why I never advocate steroids and go with hd liposuction to give you that athletic body.

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
It's over but you can always try to improve
Colouringmax
Gymmaxx
Contact lenses Maxx

Dude your base mogs mine.
Ditch that haircut
Skin whiten
Drop bodyfat (inject T if you have to)
Buccal fat removal
Should be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
You look like you could pass as med tbh.

LDAR is fucking ridiculous make some money.
5'7: get lifts and boots to 5'10.
fat = entirely your fault. get in fucking shape. you can't afford not to.
indian = pass as med. Sort your accent out if you have one. make up a nickname if you have a name like Sanjib. Call yourself Ray or something. Make up a reason why that's a funny story.

tbqh your facial features are fine. stop being a lazy shit and sort the above problems out and you'll be fine. thats without surgeries or other hard to do shit

Sort your accent out if you have one. make up a nickname if you have a name like Sanjib. Call yourself Ray or something. Make up a reason why that's a funny story.
I don't have to worry about all that. I have a North American accent (with a slight curry twang at most). I don't have to worry about my name either. Dad already gave me an Anglo name at birth.

I don't have to worry about all that. I have a North American accent (with a slight curry twang at most). I don't have to worry about my name either. Dad already gave me an Anglo name at birth.

Well now you should see reoccurring theme in what we are saying so. Create your plan implement your plan then we can analyse results.

No different from starting a business or working or on a university project. You got to take it seriously and keep at it if you want to make it. Or become like the countless people on this site.

Well now you should see reoccurring theme in what we are saying so. Create your plan implement your plan then we can analyse results.

No different from starting a business or working or on a university project. You got to take it seriously and keep at it if you want to make it. Or become like the countless people on this site.
Too depressed and hopeless. I know what I have to do, but its too hard. I will probably just continue LDARing, and then rope one day.

• JFL
Reactions: Perfect Hairline

View attachment 382917
Skin bleach
Lose weight
Lose the glasses
Lighten your lips

Do these soft maxes first then post again and then you can see what else needs to be done

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Skin bleach
Lose weight
Lose the glasses
Lighten your lips

Do these soft maxes first then post again and then you can see what else needs to be done
Only softmaxx I want to do is ropemax.

Only softmaxx I want to do is ropemax.
Lol relax it's not over for you, you can ascend you have decent eye area you need to lighten your skin first stop wearing glasses lose some weight, then a few things after this.
Do those 3 first stop being a lazy cunt if you want to cry gone on another site

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
What if you are a 5 feet 9 masculine orge?