5'7 LDARing curry dogshit poopskin fatcel. How over is it for me?

you look like poepslaaf jeroen
And this is you:

:) :) :)

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
Yeah I know you don't look like me. You look way worse. Take the blackpill please. :)
jfl yeah man reminder this is you:
consider taking the shotgunpill pls

jfl yeah man reminder this is you:
consider taking the shotgunpill pls

View attachment 409971View attachment 409973
You realize that your face is highly neotenous and childlike right? You lack anterior projection and your jaw is weak. You think you're wayy above me when you're actually just as dogshit as I am. You're flat out deluded. Pretty boy indeed; more like incel.
One day, you'll realitake the blackpill.

You realize that your face is highly neotenous and childlike right? You lack anterior projection and your jaw is weak. You think you're wayy above me when you're actually just as dogshit as I am. You're flat out deluded. Pretty boy indeed; more like incel.
One day, you'll realitake the blackpill.
yeah maybe because i fucking am, i'm 15 :lul: also, my jaw is better now. and yeah i am indeed way above you. i hope you trolling if you think i am not.

why bro? Why whould i want to prove myself to an fat curry like you
Running away huh? If you're confident, you should have no trouble private messaging me your current pics. You know deep down that you don't look good and that you're insecure. Get real! You're a subhuman. HAHAHAHAHAH!

I mean, I don't expect you to take the blackpill at 15 (assuming you weren't lying about your age), but you will have to do it eventually. You can't cope forever. The truth eventually finds us all.

ty for making me feel better about my life

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
ty for making me feel better about my life
Sigh.. another manlet curry trying to delude himself into thinking he's better looking. :cautious::cautious::cautious:

lose weight. you have a good base.

and cut your hair something like this:

Last edited:
Running away huh? If you're confident, you should have no trouble private messaging me your current pics. You know deep down that you don't look good and that you're insecure. Get real! You're a subhuman. HAHAHAHAHAH!

I mean, I don't expect you to take the blackpill at 15 (assuming you weren't lying about your age), but you will have to do it eventually. You can't cope forever. The truth eventually finds us all.
yeah so you spread all the pics over the forum again? just what i first said, i have no reason to prove myself jfl. ohhh fatty thinks i am subhuman? srry bro busy rn fucking my hot blonde gf. get real.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow
yeah i can't take you serious anymore :lul:
Says the subhuman who considers himself "tall". Take your cheap projections out of here you LARPing subhuman cuck.

Says the subhuman who considers himself "tall". Take your cheap projections out of here you LARPing subhuman cuck.
it is a joke you fucking idiot, you're fucking dumb bro wtf :lul::lul::lul::lul: get of this site and go to school you dumb fuck! And no bro i'm not larping but yeah you aren't gonna believe me anyway :feelsree:

And no bro i'm not larping but yeah you aren't gonna believe me anyway :feelsree:
I don't believe deluded subhuman cucks.

SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!

Not wanting to give you false hope but at least you have good ratios and eye area. If you somehow made a lot of money, you could get surgeries, skin bleaching etc and slay in 3rd world contries. But that's only if you made a lot of money. Focus on career, because there's really nothing else to live for in your case.

I don't believe deluded subhuman cucks.

SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!SUBHUMAN!!
:feelsyay:

Nglngltbhm I can't tell how I er in is for you. Lose weight. Get skincare cuz ur skin is just curry asf. Get it lightened. Please sex appeal max while at it. Laser eye surgery. I can't tell if you need anything less while your face is covered in fat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium
More like getting fucked by a dildo! :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Kill yourself you genetic dead-end!
Please keep crying for me fucking my immensely hot Nordic gf.

Please keep crying for me fucking my immensely hot Nordic gf.
Imagine being so mentally ill that you HALLUCINATE about sex and female companionship! GO TO A PSYCHIATRIST NOW!! PLEASE!! I AM VERY CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

Imagine being so mentally ill that you HALLUCINATE about sex and female companionship! GO TO A PSYCHIATRIST NOW!! PLEASE!! I AM VERY CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

giphy.gif

the amount of jealousy you express is beautiful, pls keep posting
Jealous of a subhuman? Nah. Your delusions are SCARY! Like real mental illness. Like schizophrenia level of mental illness. I pity you.
Not only are you subhuman, but you're also severely mentally ill.

Jealous of a subhuman? Nah. Your delusions are SCARY! Like real mental illness. Like schizophrenia level of mental illness. I pity you.
hahahahahaha keep going please

I can't even comprehend the pain you must live with everyday. I will pray for you, even though I'm an atheist.

White worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

• JFL
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
I can't even comprehend the pain you must live with everyday. I will pray for you, even though I'm an atheist.
hahahahahhaa caged :lul::feelskek:
thanks for praying btw chad <3

No problem. I hope God has mercy on your subhuman soul. :)
i hope so to. thanks for your help to let me realise how subhuman i am, how hard of a mogger you are and how i have a mental ilness that causes me to think i have a hot gf and a good life. thanks.

• +1
i hope so to. thanks for your help to let me realise how subhuman i am, how hard of a mogger you are and how i have a mental ilness that causes me to think i have a hot gf and a good life. thanks.
Yup! Glad you've accepted everything.