5'7 LDARing curry dogshit poopskin fatcel. How over is it for me?

masculine
Гифка антонио бандерас гиф картинка, скачать анимированный gif на ...

No masculinity for your F A C E
Just have chad's face bro, thats all you need

Гифка антонио бандерас гиф картинка, скачать анимированный gif на ...

No masculinity for your F A C E
Just have chad's face bro, thats all you need
You're an idiot. DOM Chad faces are masculine (big squarish chin, wide sharp jawline, protrusion of brow ridge and nasal bridge).

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nosecel
DOM Chad faces are masculine (big squarish chin, wide sharp jawline, protrusion of brow ridge and nasal bridge).
water is wet

It can't be over if it never began

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
Too depressed and hopeless. I know what I have to do, but its too hard. I will probably just continue LDARing, and then rope one day.
Mirin dedication and perseverance :lul: :lul:

no way people will pass you for med, at best you will ridicule the state of med people even more
9 out of 10 people will straightly call u indian it is what it is
youre not attractive to women, dont try to bleach it will look unnatural

get over w it or move to the east
im actually trying to prevent suffering, you will always live in delusion and self hate

Disagree on this.
dude, show me a single decent result of bleaching with starting tone similar to yours or darker
i tell you , it will look unnatural if you even make it, like youre sick or sth

i tell you , it will look unnatural if you even make it, like youre sick or sth
I just want to look whiter for myself. I don't care if it looks unnatural.

My monobenzone arrived just today I've already applying. :)

• +1
Reactions: goodman78
@wereqryan I have a different view to the rest of people here, anything a curry tried to do to get anywhere is just a waste of time.
In reality both you and I should have been drowned and birth, but now instead have to endure. There is no amount of work u can do that's ever going to put you in the 0.01% which is all foids actually desire.

I've spoken to you a few times, you don't seem like you want to rope, so just do you, focus on stuff you enjoy, avoid women, and doing anything for them.

Reality is you're too mentally scarred by what went before, so even if you woke up as Jason Momoa u won't ever be able to be a normally functioning person, it's literally a waste of your time.

Oh and btw so many people here preach glutathione IV, no one has showed any evidence of it working, not addressed the cancer and liver issues it can cause.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 399
anything a curry tried to do to get anywhere is just a waste of time.
In reality both you and I should have been drowned and birth, but now instead have to endure. There is no amount of work u can do that's ever going to put you in the 0.01% which is all foids actually desire.
At this point, I just want to look acceptable to myself. I have given up on women entirely.
Reality is you're too mentally scarred by what went before
Absolutely!
Oh and btw so many people here preach glutathione IV, no one has showed any evidence of it working, not addressed the cancer and liver issues it can cause.
You forgot to mention the kidney stones from excess Vitamin C.

At this point, I just want to look acceptable to myself. I have given up on women entirely.

Absolutely!

Looking acceptable to yourself is fine, and I commend that, but what comes after? Just more frustration thanks to the racepil, you will feel good about yourself but society is still going to be absolutely repulsed by you, and then you're gonna be more confused

Just more frustration thanks to the racepil, you will feel good about yourself but society is still going to be absolutely repulsed by you, and then you're gonna be more confused
Gambling in the futures markets and LDARing as long as I can. Then roping.

Gambling in the futures markets and LDARing as long as I can. Then roping.
Fair enough, also if you want to do it properly, and are planning on ending it in near future anyway, then you should try hydroquinone.
It has longer term negative affects, but you won't even be around, so why not live a few months feeling good about yourself and not disgusted?

Fair enough, also if you want to do it properly, and are planning on ending it in near future anyway, then you should try hydroquinone.
It has longer term negative affects, but you won't even be around, so why not live a few months feeling good about yourself and not disgusted?
HQ is not that toxic. There are people who've been on HQ for a long time and are alive and well.

Lol I feel like shit. Never thought you'd be this ugly tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 399
You're retarded! You're fucking retarded! And perhaps insane too! You just can't accept that you're worse looking than me. Damn these curries are subhuman. No wonder curryland is Satan's asshole.

You're retarded! You're fucking retarded! And perhaps insane too! You just can't accept that you're worse looking than me. Damn these curries are subhuman. No wonder curryland is Satan's asshole.
I am much better looking than you. Won't send my pics to you because you will leak, but anyone who's seen my pics can attest that I am much better looking than you will ever be.

Why are you throwing racist insults at me when you are more indian than me? Why are you acting like you aren't indian yourself? Race hating trash. You are a disgrace to even be alive. Keep reinforcing negative indian stereotypes and sucking white cock, like the obedient bitch you are.

White worshipping curry scum? What a low testosterone faggot. You are literally what @Blackout.xl was talking about

Won't send my pics to you because you will leak, but anyone who's seen my pics can attest that I am much better looking than you will ever be.

:lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, MiroslavBulldosex and Collagen or rope
Does
Our pheno is somewhat similar . I hate to break it to you but getting wealthy and powerful is your best shot.o

You will need to do every looksmax to have a shot, basically what I have to do.

Cut your hair to a messy side part dye it medium brown
Lose glasses,
Iv glutathione for lightning
Gym to male model body 10% fat , if you need hd liposuction let me know.
Lower third work to make it dimorphic and less fat.
Less aspie stare , get coloured contacts desio cappuccino or caramel brown will look good.
IV glutathione work tho?

Does

IV glutathione work tho?

This thread is derailing to "crab mentality" (pulling each other down)

15a2f80e045673816562411f276ceccd

Anyways IV glutathione works. From what I have seen when the clinics open up i will be documenting my journey it will take like 6 months.

I started oral glutathione to get my body ready.

There's videos showing someone results on page 1 I think of this thread.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Dope??
This thread is derailing to "crab mentality" (pulling each other down)

View attachment 384248

Anyways IV glutathione works. From what I have seen when the clinics open up i will be documenting my journey it will take like 6 months.

I started oral glutathione to get my body ready.

There's videos showing someone results on page 1 I think of this thread.
I'm not pulling anybody down; I'm a serious looksmaxer.

I have talked to my dermatologist and he said results are not drastic.

What about Q switched laser instead? Planning to get it done on lips.

Last edited:
lol even pics that show half my face mog yours to entirety. How are you not crying right now? Is that ewhy you took so long to reply?

You look like feces compared to me mate. It's not even a competition.
YOU:

ME:

WIN 20200311 18 18 47 Pro
WIN 20200408 15 48 26 Pro
WIN 20200218 04 44 24 Pro
WIN 20200501 10 34 31 Pro

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga and I'mme
This is a thornier issue, largely because it's based on genetics. Some people can nuke 5,000mg of vitc a day, and have no issues, some are fucked with 1,000mg.
I've heard from a few of these threads that 1,000mg is enough to have some skin lightening, but it's best if u split it into 2 X 500mg, 12 hours apart

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
You literally look like shit. How delusional are you to think you look better than me, fat fuck?
Yeah I'm fatter, but my skin tone, facial bones and pheno are a lot better than yours.

Yeah I'm fatter, but my skin tone, facial bones and pheno are a lot better than yours.
you're delusional. I am way lighter than you, have better bones than you, and your pheno is shit.

Dude, slightly harsh. The guy has already said he's gonna rope and called out he is subhuman trash, no need to turn the knife. Plus I dont think anyone but a curry really has the right to looks critique another curry

I was rated higher than you by many members here. Just ask and I'll provide names.

Dude, slightly harsh. The guy has already said he's gonna rope and called out he is subhuman trash, no need to turn the knife. Plus I dont think anyone but a curry really has the right to looks critique another curry
He attacked me and insulted me being Indian in other thread.

This race hating asswipe deserves no sympathy.

I am way lighter than you
How are you lighter when you're actually darker looking than me? Even in dim light, I'm lighter than you:

And your eyes are typical bulging shit tier eyes with recessed orbital rims and dark undereye shadows. Keep coping!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Wereqryan looks better tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
My whole face isn't even shown
At 5"4 that doesn't even matter.

You should be seriously saving for looksmaxing (CLL in particular) and not wasting time on this site.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and Deleted member 2205
At 5"4 that doesn't even matter.

You should be seriously saving for looksmaxing (CLL in particular) and not wasting time on this site.
I'm 5'10. Where did you get 5'4?

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
IMG 20191012 225522
WIN 20190830 20 48 18 Pro
WIN 20200218 04 44 14 Pro
WIN 20200326 12 14 19 Pro

ME: Hunter eyes
YOU: Prey shitskin bullging eyes

ME: lightskin with no yellow overtone
YOU: Darker skin with yellow overtone.

ME: Wide squarish face with decent jaw width and chin.
YOU: Recessed small face with soft features.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Hades, Collagen or rope and 2 others
You literally look like shit. How delusional are you to think you look better than me, fat fuck?
@wereqryan is fat fuck. Once he leans out he'll mog your amoebae lookin ass into another plane of existence, faggot. JFL you have the frame and height of a 9 year old child. You remind me of the shrimps i used to shove into lockers in high school. OVER for dalit-cels.
I'm 5'10. Where did you get 5'4?
THE COPE IS TOO STONG.

Even in your shitty half body pics I can tell you're a giga turbomanlet. Post a pic standing against a measuring tape, worthless faggot. I want to see how good your photoshop skills are.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Greeicy and Deleted member 399
@Lorsss please lock this thread.

Just run plates and hold your frame fam for real 😪💯

View attachment 384268 View attachment 384270 View attachment 384271View attachment 384272
View attachment 384285 View attachment 384286
ME: Hunter eyes
YOU: Prey shitskin bullging eyes

ME: lightskin with no yellow overtone
YOU: Darker skin with yellow overtone.

ME: Wide squarish face with decent jaw width and chin.
YOU: Recessed small face with soft features.
You look 100x better than I imagined (a lot like Dope but with a low hyoid bone and a near nonexistent jaw). Shame about your height. If you were 5'10 or more, you'd literally just have to leanmax to ascend.

(a lot like Dope but with a low hyoid bone and a near nonexistent jaw)
Actually, my jaw is good. I'm just 25% bf. This is the only part of my face I wouldn't touch. Ok maybe my chin, but not the jaw or gonions.