5'7 LDARing curry dogshit poopskin fatcel. How over is it for me?

Actually, my jaw is good. I'm just 25% bf. This is the only part of my face I wouldn't touch. Ok maybe my chin, but not the jaw or gonions.
I'm not saying it isn't, I'm just saying that's how I'd pictured you, which wasn't accurate at all. You mog Dope to hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399
View attachment 384268 View attachment 384270 View attachment 384271View attachment 384272
View attachment 384285 View attachment 384286
ME: Hunter eyes
YOU: Prey shitskin bullging eyes

ME: lightskin with no yellow overtone
YOU: Darker skin with yellow overtone.

ME: Wide squarish face with decent jaw width and chin.
YOU: Recessed small face with soft features.
For females, both of you are equally as subhuman. OP looks slightly better than @Dope but the difference is so negligible you might as well call it non-existent. They need to be both lean to be judged properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
For females, both of you are equally as subhuman. OP looks slightly better than @Dope but the difference is so negligible you might as well call it non-existent. They need to be both lean to be judged properly.
I don't understand how you're eating me off half my face. Like you can't get an accurate measurement like that.

I got better ratings than him. End of story. Not going to doxx myself to prove a point, although people who have seen my face can attest that I am better looking than OP

I'm sorry but it's over, I mean it never began for you anyway so just kinda become slowly bluepilled again and find yourself a subhuman curry to marry and live in ignorance.

• +1
Reactions: Moggy
I don't understand how you're eating me off half my face. Like you can't get an accurate measurement like that.

I got better ratings than him. End of story. Not going to doxx myself to prove a point, although people who have seen my face can attest that I am better looking than OP
He just posted pics of you lol. You aren’t any higher than 4PSL and i’m being super generous here.

• +1
Reactions: OBE
Wanna do a mog battle here?
I'm not doxxing my pics. I already stated that multiple times.
He just posted pics of you lol. You aren’t any higher than 4PSL and i’m being super generous here.
What pics? I shot those pics as a joke. You can't even see the whole face in these pics jfl

I'm sorry but it's over, I mean it never began for you anyway so just kinda become slowly bluepilled again and find yourself a subhuman curry to marry and live in ignorance.
Its insulting that you suggest that I live in ignorance. I will never do it. I won't marry a subhuman curry. I rather remain KHHV. I don't want to perpetuate subhumanity.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Moggy, Gosick and 1 other person
I'm not doxxing my pics. I already stated that multiple times.

What pics? I shot those pics as a joke. You can't even see the whole face in these pics jfl
Yeeaaa sure a “joke”. That mirror selfie is more than enough to prove your subhumanity JFL. Even in pics I took as a “joke” like the one where i’m tilting my head down to make my midface look even worse, I still get told that i’m above average. I can’t see how you would be any better looking in other pics.

P.S : it’s best if you stop making fun of others when you look like that. No wonder you have been rotting here since you were 15.

• +1
Reactions: OBE
Yeeaaa sure a “joke”. That mirror selfie is more than enough to prove your subhumanity JFL. Even in pics I took as a “joke” like the one where i’m tilting my head down to make my midface look even worse, I still get told that i’m above average. I can’t see how you would be any better looking in other pics.

P.S : it’s best if you stop making fun of others when you look like that. No wonder you have been rotting here since you were 15.
You are absolutely retarded if you think you can judge someone's PSL from the pics I gave.

I don't know what you have against me but the main reason I insulted him is because he insulted me first. Stop using this as an opportunity to get pissed at me.

Now you're giving him an excuse to say those pics were of time when he was 13😂😂😂😂

We can see 75% of your face. As lookism autists who've studied looks to death, we can EASILY tell that your facial features are gigasubhuman. We can see that you're inferior in facial appearance when compared to me. You're just too bluepilled and deluded to admit it.

Its insulting that you suggest that I live in ignorance. I will never do it. I won't marry a subhuman curry. I rather remain KHHV. I don't want to perpetuate subhumanity.

You're dumb then if you feel insulted.
Yeah better live in ignorance or at least at ease with your own limitations but at least lead an actually somewhat happy life instead of crying on a forum about it and dreaming about white Stacies.

This, or just get insanely rich/status and marry someone way above your league which will make you feel miserable because deep down you know which qualities made that possible.

You are absolutely retarded if you think you can judge someone's PSL from the pics I gave.

I don't know what you have against me but the main reason I insulted him is because he insulted me first. Stop using this as an opportunity to get pissed at me.
No, i’m not pissed at you. You just try to troll so many users here when you are one hell of a subhuman yourself which is embarrassing honestly. And yes, I can give you a PSL rating from the pics you gave. Sean O’Pry wouldn’t look suddenly subhuman if he took pics from the same angles as you lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 399 and I'mme
Yeah better live in ignorance or at least at ease with your own limitations but at least lead an actually somewhat happy life instead of crying on a forum about it and dreaming about white Stacies.
Nope. Its better to be enlightened and know the truth than to cope with bluepill ignorance. And just because one is ignorant doesn't make them not face the effects of the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry

You're subhuman stop coping kiddo.

JFL!!!

We can see 75% of your face. As lookism autists who've studied looks to death, we can EASILY tell that your facial features are gigasubhuman. We can see that you're inferior in facial appearance when compared to me. You're just too bluepilled and deluded to admit it.
People int his forum rate me around average. That's all I care about.
I don't care about some rating a bad picture got.

@Dope HAHAHAHA! Looks like the cats out of the bag now. You were ignorant about your own inferior standing in the world, and you used that ignorance to insult and ridicule many others. And now that more people have seen your pics, they know that you're a bigger subhuman than even they are! AHAHAHAH! Kill yourself poopskin maggot.

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
People int his forum rate me around average. That's all I care about.
I don't care about some rating a bad picture got.
Where?

Literally everyone has been saying you are a subhuman. Its actually disturbing how deep your delusion extends.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 399
@Dope HAHAHAHA! Looks like the cats out of the bag now. You were ignorant about your own inferior standing in the world, and you used that ignorance to insult and ridicule many others. And now that more people have seen your pics, they know that you're a bigger subhuman than even they are! AHAHAHAH! Kill yourself poopskin maggot.
I legit thought he was some pretty boy white Chad from the way he was bullying so many users here JFL. I’m legit caging my lungs out @ the realization that most bullies in this forum are just insecure teenager aspies.

• JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 399
I legit thought he was some pretty boy white Chad from the way he was bullying so many users here JFL.
Honestly, I bet a lot of people are like this here. They don't receive validation from society at large, so they turn on their own brothers to feel better about themselves. Its sickening if you think about it. Subhumans should support each other and provide constructive blackpill criticism without hiding the truth, but they shouldn't weaponize the blackpill truth to destroy. This is what women want. Women want men to compete against each other and kill each other so that only the undisputed strongest people remain. As men, we shouldn't fall trap to this, but it seems that many here have. :(

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
This thread is derailing to "crab mentality" (pulling each other down)

View attachment 384248

Anyways IV glutathione works. From what I have seen when the clinics open up i will be documenting my journey it will take like 6 months.

I started oral glutathione to get my body ready.

There's videos showing someone results on page 1 I think of this thread.
oral glutahione doesn't do shit, I have tried it for several months. Your body doesn't absorb all of it

Glut IV Seems to be the only thing that works, but most of the pictures I have seen are mostly in different ligthing before/after which can have a huge impact on skin color. Also it is annoying injecting it, you need to do it 3x a week usually for fast results. Also I would rather have nort

Im personally just going to get some hydroquinone and try that out.

Also it is annoying injecting it, you need to do it 3x a week usually for fast results. Also I would rather have nort

Im personally just going to get some hydroquinone and try that out.
I got some monobenzone yesterday. Hope it works.

dude you need to lose a ton of bf and get a rhinoplasty+ a new haircut/hairstyle
Too depressed to do any of that. Plus the world is in lockdown.

Too depressed to do any of that. Plus the world is in lockdown.
Yea, losing bf when your depressed and rotting in bed is ultra hard lol. Most people dont understand that.

You and I+ a ton of others on here will never become slayers purely by looks , the most we can hope for is a ltr really. Hence why statusmaxxing is important for ethnics to succeed with white women otherwise its over.

Yea, losing bf when your depressed and rotting in bed is ultra hard lol. Most people dont understand that.

You and I+ a ton of others on here will never become slayers purely by looks , the most we can hope for is a ltr really. Hence why statusmaxxing is important for ethnics to succeed with white women otherwise its over.
I have given up on women. Women's standards are too high and they themselves are parasitic scum with strong sense of childish narcissistic entitlement. Guys here are too young which is why they are still enslaved to women's validation. But one day, after becoming exhausted from constantly having to keep up their looks and resources to meet women's ever increasing standards, they'll wake up and realize just how empty their cucked lives are.

Loose weight first brah tbh i think you can be around average not by psl standards i think i mean by normie standards.
But first lose weight to see your potential also how old are you bro?

glasses like that are worn by 40yo roasts in management

• +1
Reactions: I'mme

how old are you btw? Are you rich atleast?

Curries are done.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gosick, Moggy and Deleted member 110
Legendary thread

Diseased dog that must be beaten to death with a stick, before its too late.

Delete your account on here and register on shaadi.com.

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 399
Diseased dog that must be beaten to death with a stick, before its too late.
Harsh, even by my standards of rudeness.

Harsh, even by my standards of rudeness.
You're a self hating ethnic, you're lower than dirt. I will travel to your grave everyday and spit on it.

• WTF
Reactions: Gaia262
You're a self hating ethnic, you're lower than dirt. I will travel to your grave everyday and spit on it.
Oh I see the reasoning for your hatred now. I don't feel so bad anymore.
I will travel to your grave everyday and spit on it.
Rent free!

Retard if you don't rope asap

• WTF
Reactions: Gaia262
Nope. Its better to be enlightened and know the truth than to cope with bluepill ignorance. And just because one is ignorant doesn't make them not face the effects of the blackpill.
I think the thing here is that @wereqryan accepts his fate, and has openly said he is bettering himself purely for self satisfaction, and is not going to lower his standards to larp with a currywhore like 99% of curries and rices do, so he should be commended. He has also said he is going to rope soon, so he knows it's over, whereas I don't think the other guy is quite as enlightened, or have I misunderstood @Dope ?

Last edited:
Been thinking of running away to a mountain and then dying of starvation.

View attachment 382917
bruh, look your facial fat
lose glasses, get contacts,
get a better haircut/haitstyle
shave that facial hair

Youd look good if you do that. You nice eye area and looks like you have decent skull structure if you lose all that fat

dude did you watch gankutsuou? ngl that was pretty sui fuel to watch. Rich chads/stacys hanging out together etc was brutal for me to watch. I will never have those connections/friendships/..

dude did you watch gankutsuou? ngl that was pretty sui fuel to watch. Rich chads/stacys hanging out together etc was brutal for me to watch. I will never have those connections/friendships/..
Watch wedding crashers, incel tier Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson (although super NT), gatecrash rich chad and Stacy social circle and get the girls

Its one of my all-time favorites. Brutal blackpills! Bluepilled guy goes Vantablackpill.
Also, Kaiji. That one is totally blackpill. No foids in the show.

It's not over if it never began

you look like poepslaaf jeroen

• JFL
Reactions: Gosick