6 Days Bimax Post-Op concerns. Still looking recessed.

D

Deleted member 2875

Bronze
I received a Bimax surgery about 6 days ago, My upper jaw was moved forward about slightly greater than 5mm and my lower jaw was moved forward slightly greater than 10mm.

I'm starting to become slightly concerned because no genioplasty was performed during the surgery, and I still look a little recessed.

Tomorrow is my first post-op appointment with the surgeon and I'm wondering how I should voice my concerns to him.

Kindly view the post-op photograph attached.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, hattrick, Deleted member 22623 and 7 others
probably an unpopular opinion here but:

it could be slightly recessed still but at the same time your perioral fat/bloating/swelling and lack of chin/jawline definition is making the remaining recession look worse

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Rimaxtis, ErbCel and 9 others
Why tf would you go no genioplasty. I know users who have had just genioplasty with more movement than you had, you needed like 12mm forward chin movement @VenatorLuparius . Also Im sorry bro but this confirms to me that bimax is a meme surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Anchor_Ship, It'snotover and 5 others
Also a true side profile before and after would be much appreciated

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and Repentsinner
Agreed, but you should share better examples.

Was genioplasty specifically stated to be paired with your surgery? No idea how much of an improvement this was from pre-op but your chin still has like no projection

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, normie_joe and VenatorLuparius
Was genioplasty specifically stated to be paired with your surgery? No idea how much of an improvement this was from pre-op but your chin still has like no projection
It was likely a surgeon covered by insurance which means no genioplasty as that is a cosmetic surgery and bimax is a medical surgery

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and WanderingBurro
Genioplasty was never specifically stated, but my surgeon has performed genioplasty on jaw surgery patients before. During our first appointment several years ago he mentioned that I would probably need a genio, but then at my pre-op he said "It would be too much". I didn't really want to offend him, so I didn't bother asking what that meant, but perhaps he was referring to three surgeries at once being too much mental/physical stress.

Tomorrow is my first post-op appointment so I want to bring it up again and see what can be done.

Last edited:
It was likely a surgeon covered by insurance which means no genioplasty as that is a cosmetic surgery and bimax is a medical surgery
No bro. My surgeon has done genioplasty on patients before. It was covered by insurance.

Why tf would you go no genioplasty. I know users who have had just genioplasty with more movement than you had, you needed like 12mm forward chin movement @VenatorLuparius . Also Im sorry bro but this confirms to me that bimax is a meme surgery.
most surgeries are memes you're fucked if you have a bad base

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, datboijj and Deleted member 17244
most surgeries are memes you're fucked if you have a bad base
Genioplasty is not a meme for people with this users chin. But agreed 95% of surgeries mention here are memes
5E168EC4 6629 45EA 8A78 29A8FCA2A474

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, It'snotover, datboijj and 1 other person
No bro. My surgeon has done genioplasty on patients before. It was covered by insurance.
Bro I don’t mean to offend but why tf would you not get genioplasty if it was covered by insurance. Why would you just let your surgeon say it’s not needed when you can feel and see in your lower third that there is no chin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, materialistic, Yerico7 and 3 others
Bro I don’t mean to offend but why tf would you not get genioplasty if it was covered by insurance. Why would you just let your surgeon say it’s not needed when you can feel and see in your lower third that there is no chin.
Retarded untermensch

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and GazeWithin
Literally this.

OP, without a genioplasty, bimax (especially in a hellhole like Canada) is useless.

I need a bimax too, but there is no fucking way in hell I'm getting a bimax without a genioplasty in Cucknada.

I'd rather just go to one of those Spanish or Italian surgeons, if a genioplasty isn't offered with my bimax

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Deleted member 20064, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Bro you need to post before op too, cause post op looks like someone who has not had surgery

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Acne Victim, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
if this is the result i would get from bimax i would not even consider getting it with all due respect. idk how recessed u were before but this djs result is not worth it aesthetically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Yerico7, bugeye and 1 other person
Literally this.

OP, without a genioplasty, bimax (especially in a hellhole like Canada) is useless.

I need a bimax too, but there is no fucking way in hell I'm getting a bimax without a genioplasty in Cucknada.

I'd rather just go to one of those Spanish or Italian surgeons, if a genioplasty isn't offered with my bimax
Bro I’m saying. Genioplasty is a strictly cosmetic surgery and is the best thing for a recessed lower third (unless subhuman level recession). I’m not trying to act like an expert, but I went down this path for the past several months and talked to countless surgeons and orthodontists. Genioplasty is made for aesthetics, bimax is made for people with airways so narrow they can’t sleep or breathe properly.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Acne Victim, It'snotover and 1 other person
Bro you need to post before op too, cause post op looks like someone who has not had surgery
I might post a good pre-op/post-op in a few weeks. But I can tell you that the surgery was at least an improvement from baseline.

I should have brought it up before the surgery. What should I tell the surgeon tomorrow?

I should have brought it up before the surgery. What should I tell the surgeon tomorrow?
Tell him straight up “my chin is not supposed to be this far back” and don’t let him say shit like “oh it’s normal” or “we did the best we could” nah bro that chin is tiny you need genio.

Genioplasty is not a meme for people with this users chin. But agreed 95% of surgeries mention here are memes
. View attachment 2118682
I think this guy got labiomental fold grafting tho (and thats why it looks so good) I used to talk to him,although i dont remember if he got it or not, he at least talked about getting fold grafting.

I think this guy got labiomental fold grafting tho (and thats why it looks so good) I used to talk to him,although i dont remember if he got it or not, he at least talked about getting fold grafting.
No bone grafts on this guy. I know the surgeon he went to (it’s in Toronto) and he doesn’t offer that kind of bone graft.

The thing is my surgeon showed me before/after's of previous patients and he has done some pretty incredible work. There was a noticeable aesthetic improvement amongst his patients.

I'm not sure on what basis he decided that genioplasty was not necessary, but I probably should have been more inquisitive at my pre-op appointment.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064 and VenatorLuparius
Bro I’m saying. Genioplasty is a strictly cosmetic surgery and is the best thing for a recessed lower third (unless subhuman level recession). I’m not trying to act like an expert, but I went down this path for the past several months and talked to countless surgeons and orthodontists. Genioplasty is made for aesthetics, bimax is made for people with airways so narrow they can’t sleep or breathe properly.
Damn. I see.

Yeah, tbqh, it's genioplasty or death, if you think about it.

Even with a bimax, it's only moving the jaws forward.
The chin will end up looking slightly smaller than it currently is for a recessedcel.

A bimax will stop making a recessioncel subhuman, but a genioplasty / an implant is where the ascension comes from

• Love it
Reactions: materialistic
Damn. I see.

Yeah, tbqh, it's genioplasty or death, if you think about it.

Even with a bimax, it's only moving the jaws forward.
The chin will end up looking slightly smaller than it currently is for a recessedcel.

A bimax will stop making a recessioncel subhuman, but a genioplasty / an implant is where the ascension comes from
You get it bro. Genio is the bulk of the ascension, not the extra maxilla projection or whatever tf.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, normie_joe and It'snotover
You get it bro. Genio is the bulk of the ascension, not the extra maxilla projection or whatever tf.
I agree.

I do think that maxilla movement + a bit of counterclockwise rotation can make a jew nose like mine look a bit straighter, but it'll still look curved.

Most of the ascension really does come from the genio part of the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
I agree.

I do think that maxilla movement + a bit of counterclockwise rotation can make a jew nose like mine look a bit straighter, but it'll still look curved.

Yes bro of course maxilla movement is good and gives better support to the nose and under eyes as well.

Opie got cucked.

By the look of it he absolutely needed a genio in addition if the bimax.I don’t even know why he didn’t forced his surgeon’s hand.

Now he’ll have to wait at least a year before performing it and pay full price.

You’re from this place you should have known better : 90 % of surgeons are bluepilled shills. I had to tell mine not to reduce height which he always does with all his other patients.

He should wait at least 3 months for the swelling to go down by a lot and he should lose a ton of weight as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
You shouldn’t even get a bimax if it doesn’t come with genio, most of the aesthetic benefit of a bimax comes from genio. Sad that the surgeon cucked you, you should’ve pressed for a genio.

Canadian surgeons are complete cucks when it comes to aesthetics they have 0 idea on how to achieve a good result

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
I agree.

Yeah, I’m hoping for a slightly straighter nose from the Lefort but that’s it. Genio is the most important, don’t understand how niggas don’t research facial aesthetics or jaw surgery in general if they want a good result, leaving it to the surgeon is too risky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002, Mr.Proper, datboijj and 1 other person
What did the surgeon say?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21346
@Blackgymmax you need to get in here asap, and see just how badly this dude got cucked

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Everything has been said in this reply.

@Blackgymmax you need to get in here asap, and see just how badly this dude got cucked
Don’t tag this fucking 13% Fatherless negroid in my thread

Last edited:
High inhib
I spoke to him today. He said he would do a vertical genio in a few months once swelling goes down and I start to heal

In fact this nigga even performed genio first, then jaw surgery a few months later on a patient and somehow it was covered by insurance. I think he told me he did a little finesse for the insurance company. He’s a good guy.

Last edited:
Get genio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
I spoke to him today. He said he would do a vertical genio in a few months once swelling goes down and I start to heal

In fact this nigga even performed genio first, then jaw surgery a few months later on a patient and somehow it was covered by insurance. I think he told me he did a little finesse for the insurance company. He’s a good guy.
W bro well needed. I’m gave genio booked and have spoken to many surgeons and done quite a bit of research on the procedure. DMs open if you want to talk movements, recovery, etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2875
Bump. Update us

W bro well needed. I’m gave genio booked and have spoken to many surgeons and done quite a bit of research on the procedure. DMs open if you want to talk movements, recovery, etc
My surgeon said we can go through planning process together

Focus on school nigga. I know life in Canada is difficult. Truly a failed society.
Shut up you retarded bitch nigga.

I'll come to America and move that post surgery recessed jaw all the way back to pre surgery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, ItsOver999 and materialistic
jaws look like in good position imo. chin does still look weak, def needs genio. you're swollen though so you probably look puffier than usual but half the reason you look like you have no chin is because youre like 25%+ bodyfat. lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2875