6 week biotin maxxing transformation

drakarnat

drakarnat

Iron
20191112 161300

20191112 153014

hair is thicker, fuller and growing a lot faster. 19 years old, no baldness in family. Popping 2 to 5 of these pills a day. Biotin and collagen maxxing is legit.

301531 xlarge 1 1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
20191112 110921

Ive been using this one but once per day. Not sure i noticed anything in my hair in my hair tbh. What I did notice is my facial hair getting thicker and long eyelashes.

How much did u pay for that boyo?

Placebo

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Iamthewalrus01, Vitruvian and 1 other person
got a biotin shampoo and it saved me from the norwood reaper, undoing it is a pain tho

• +1
Reactions: drakarnat
damn that sounds like a good product, what do you mean by undoing it?

damn that sounds like a good product, what do you mean by undoing it?
by undoing it I mean somehow growing back my hair that is thin on the scalp and my hairline that receded a bit

damn yeah, thinnes can be countered by increasing volume but recession is hard to fix, not a hair expert myself

How much water you drink a day?

MSM + Biotin + Bioactive Collagen Peptides = God Tier Stack

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and drakarnat
damn yeah, thinnes can be countered by increasing volume but recession is hard to fix, not a hair expert myself
Thank god it didn't recede that much, it's still an acceptable hairline but it would be cool if I could bring it back to nw0 with use of minox/dermarolling/red light/diet

• +1
feels good having no baldness in my family tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, FatJattMofo and drakarnat
Thank god it didn't recede that much, it's still an acceptable hairline but it would be cool if I could bring it back to nw0 with use of minox/dermarolling/red light/diet
I'm forever fearful of the mighty reaper. Life is over after nw1 tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and drakarnat
I'm forever fearful of the mighty reaper. Life is over after nw1 tbh
bro I have Male pattern baldness in my genes around 20 and rn I was balding from nutrition, if I survive 2 norwood reapers I will live on to tell the tale

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
bro I have Male pattern baldness in my genes around 20 and rn I was balding from nutrition, if I survive 2 norwood reapers I will live on to tell the tale
I don't mind going bald if im 30, i will have money by then so i can Turkeymax and get my hair back easy. I just don't want the reaper to knock too early, while im still a teen, would honestly drive me to suicide

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I don't mind going bald if im 30, i will have money by then so i can Turkeymax and get my hair back easy. I just don't want the reaper to knock too early, while im still a teen, would honestly drive me to suicide
jfl I'm 14, if I grow back my thinning hair on the scalp so can you so no worries

jfl I'm 14, if I grow back my thinning hair on the scalp so can you so no worries
You are legit 14 and thinning? Life is too cruel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BushDid711 and drakarnat
Biotin = Pro PCOS

right now Im taking a shit but I also take 1 10000 iu bition in the morning and one in the evening

• +1
View attachment 162281

View attachment 162282

hair is thicker, fuller and growing a lot faster. 19 years old, no baldness in family. Popping 2 to 5 of these pills a day. Biotin and collagen maxxing is legit.

View attachment 162283
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
Read that as Bitcoin maxing.. shekelstein