6’1 BBC Dating App results

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
Disclaimer this wasn’t done on tinder I was banned in tinder 🗿 so I had to do it on some obscure dating app

Being gymmaxed definitely helps especially if you have a shirtless pic

4F3327EF B453 4FE5 9896 10ED04989BB8
JFL AT WOMEN AND THEIR LACK OF GAME :lul::lul::lul::lul: I CRINGED SO HARD WHEN I READ IT.

My Matches I got a 100 matches in about a month and 1 week I’ve had the app for 3 months now and get about 3 or 2 matches daily I do about 30 - 50 right swipes a day. I probably get like 10 - 15 notifications a day that someone swiped right on me.

Trophies the best loooking women that I matched with
1EAA3391 C19B 4C09 8612 141C41C623E0

2A6E0252 4026 4221 8F6E E1AC2EE12EA2
3C5B5104 96A5 44F5 94E9 CC5273291B44
7BA50209 BA37 4B4D B2E0 9DA5D1538B1B

596CB913 7AF3 46B6 869E 3426664E2BFA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadeep, randomuser2407 and 3 others
Yeah but did you slay

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, angloidcel, fauxfox and 2 others
Your age...?

brutal
proves that 6'1 is manlet once and for all

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 18808, angloidcel and 3 others
Wonder what that one looks like without the thick fakeup. I think it might be a lot different despite her being thin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Wonder what that one looks like without the thick fakeup. I think it might be a lot different despite her being thin.
Which one

Oh ye forgot to ask which one do u think looks the sluttiest

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player
Sea of "built for BBC"

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and SLA
Disclaimer this wasn’t done on tinder I was banned in tinder 🗿 so I had to do it on some obscure dating app

View attachment 1635033
JFL AT WOMEN AND THEIR LACK OF GAME :lul::lul::lul::lul: I CRINGED SO HARD WHEN I READ IT.

My Matches I got a 100 matches in about a month and 1 week I’ve had the app for 3 months now and get about 3 or 2 matches daily I do about 30 - 50 right swipes a day. I probably get like 10 - 15 notifications a day that someone swiped right on me.

View attachment 1635047

View attachment 1635048
View attachment 1635049
View attachment 1635054

View attachment 1635050
they all have the "bbc craver" pheno

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel and Deleted member 2729

View attachment 1635033

View attachment 1635047

View attachment 1635048
View attachment 1635049
View attachment 1635054

View attachment 1635050
The only attractive one is the first one.

But they are all fat, even the first one, and they hide it by showing their face instead of their body.

The last one has obvious botox lips, which is disgusting imo.

However, this isn't a personal attack, because it is extremely common for women to be fat on dating apps, and they usually manage to hide it very well in pictures to catfish good looking men.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 6128 and Xangsane
Reckon the guy in my avi would slay them?
Depends. Usually what women on dating apps care about the most is a muscular ripped physique, they want a muscular guy to dominate them in the bedroom. That is also why they care a lot about height, because taller men look more intimidating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Xangsane
@Xangsane However, the guy must still have a good looking face obviously and be young, but muscles are the most essential thing. Skinny guys are only picked for long relationships for the most part because they don't appeal enough to sluts.

• JFL
  • +1
Depends. Usually what women on dating apps care about the most is a muscular ripped physique, they want a muscular guy to dominate them in the bedroom. That is also why they care a lot about height, because taller men look more intimidating.
In reality, the guy in my profile was on a dating app in 2020; two years later he got married to a MTB.
He also doesn't seem tall, perhaps 5'10 max.
I conducted experiments on him here in London and he matched with mostly MTBs and below, with the odd alt HTB.

• Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser
@Xangsane However, the guy must still have a good looking face obviously and be young, but muscles are the most essential thing. Skinny guys are only picked for long relationships for the most part because they don't appeal enough to sluts.
See below:
In reality, the guy in my profile was on a dating app in 2020; two years later he got married to a MTB.
I conducted experiments on him here in London and he matched with mostly MTBs and below, with the odd alt HTB.
To add, he frauded to Chad/Chadlite and is in reality a HTN.
He is also Jewish, so IDK if that's a failo for Anglo foids.
He wasn't showing his body at all on dating apps; was he compromising?

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Marriage is a huge loss for a man tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..

View attachment 1635033

View attachment 1635047

View attachment 1635048
View attachment 1635049
View attachment 1635054

View attachment 1635050
best looking matches
Screenshot 20220415 020406

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, angloidcel, goat2x and 4 others
Why?

His Tinder profile was taken when he was 23, he got married at 25-26.
When you get married, you force yourself to be with the same woman and if she wants to divorce you for whatever reason, you lose half of everything you own and owned before getting married and have to pay alimony. Sometimes, that alimony can last for her entire life, so you become a slave to your ex wife.

Also, while you are married, she doesn't have to work hard to keep you since she already owns you, so she can get fat as fuck and you can't leave without having to suffer a very costly divorce. That brings me to my next point, the divorce itself is extremely expensive, you have to pay for both your own lawyer and her lawyer too. And the marriage itself is also extremely expensive, and so is the engagement ring.

The only people who can afford to get married are muti millionaires and billionaires and even then, they are still in a losing situation if they do so.

It is way better to just be in a long term relationship without marriage because it forces the woman to act nice and to look good to keep you because if she lets herself go or becomes bitter, you can easily replace her if you have options. When you are married, even if you are good looking, it's like you have no other options, you lose the only leverage you had.

This is why marriage is only a winning situation for women.

Here are excellent videos on the topic that prove my point even more:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, oldcelloser and Xangsane
@Xangsane I have been red pilled about marriage since 2016.

The main problem with the black pill community and incels in general is that they tend to be extremely blue pilled about marriage and women in general, the only thing they are able to realize is the value of looks, which was pretty obvious anyways tbh.

Your problem is that you didn't watch youtube in the era where mgtow and red pill videos were at their peak, there were lots of amazing content creators, but they got banned one by one over the years as youtube changed their policies to silence them as much as possible because it triggered them that there were men telling other men to not get married, this is 1984 level stuff. Even Reddit banned the mgtow subreddit, but meanwhile, they let FemaleDatingStrategy thrive.

The difference between the two is that FemaleDatingStrategy teaches women to use men for money, while mgtow taught men to avoid being used by women for money, by either avoiding them completely, or by being in low cost short term or long term relationships with no marriage at the end but without revealing that you won't get married.

Also, even if you're really good looking, you will still get screwed over eventually if you get married. Like the first video shows, some marriages succeed but they don't make your life better, they bring you down and restrict your freedom and peace and make your life hell. My parents have a very good relationship but still, as a kid, I couldn't help but notice all the hardships that they went through, my mom was constantly mad at my dad and my dad had to deal with so much drama after coming home from work and he was working over 50 hours per week.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Xangsane and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

The main problem with the black pill community and incels in general is that they tend to be extremely blue pilled about marriage and women in general, the only thing they are able to realize is the value of looks, which was pretty obvious anyways tbh.

Your problem is that you didn't watch youtube in the era where mgtow and red pill videos were at their peak, there were lots of amazing content creators, but they got banned one by one over the years as youtube changed their policies to silence them as much as possible because it triggered them that there were men telling other men to not get married, this is 1984 level stuff. Even Reddit banned the mgtow subreddit, but meanwhile, they let FemaleDatingStrategy thrive.

The difference between the two is that FemaleDatingStrategy teaches women to use men for money, while mgtow taught men to avoid being used by women for money, by either avoiding them completely, or by being in low cost short term or long term relationships with no marriage at the end but without revealing that you won't get married.

Also, even if you're really good looking, you will still get screwed over eventually if you get married. Like the first video shows, some marriage succeed but they don't make your life better, they bring you down and restrict your freedom and peace and make your life hell. My parents have a very good relationship but still, as a kid, I couldn't help but notice all the hardships that they went through, my mom was constantly mad at my dad and my dad had to deal with so much drama after coming home from work and he was working over 50 hours per week.
that's because he didn't beat her 💀 w*men must be beaten regularly for optimal behavior :love:

that's because he didn't beat her 💀 w*men must be beaten regularly for optimal behavior :love:
You're promoting traditional conservative values here.

MGTOW and the red pill isn't for trad cucks.

Beating women doesn't solve anything, it just sends you to prison. And even if it were legal, it wouldn't make it right.

Women are people too, not pets to be owned like chattel. When I say that marriage is hell, I mean that it gives too much power to the woman and forces the man to stay in the relationship no matter how she treats him. Cases of domestic violence against men are never taken seriously, and she can make up lies and false accusations against you if she is angry and you can't do anything about it and the jury are much more likely to believe her, unless she looks crazy. Also, women tend to have better social IQ than men so they can easily get the jury to be on their side.

This is why it is best to not go further than long term relationship in terms of commitment, and ideally, just hookups or friends with benefits would be an even better choice than a long term relationship, because she wouldn't expect further commitment, but like I said before, you can still conceal your intentions of not wanting to get married until the very end and then dump her, this is known as a pump and dump and it works.

• +1
You're promoting traditional conservative values here.

MGTOW and the red pill isn't for trad cucks.

Beating women doesn't solve anything, it just sends you to prison. And even if it were legal, it wouldn't make it right.

Women are people too, not pets to be owned like chattel. When I say that marriage is hell, I mean that it gives too much power to the woman and forces the man to stay in the relationship no matter how she treats him. Cases of domestic violence against men are never taken seriously, and she can make up lies and false accusations against you if she is angry and you can't do anything about it and the jury are much more likely to believe her, unless she looks crazy. Also, women tend to have better social IQ than men so they can easily get the jury to be on their side.

This is why it is best to not go further than long term relationship in terms of commitment, and ideally, just hookups or friends with benefits would be an even better choice than a long term relationship, because she wouldn't expect further commitment, but like I said before, you can still conceal your intentions of not wanting to get married until the very end and then dump her, this is known as a pump and dump and it works.
mgtow and redpillers don't get to reproduce so whatever they do is retarded by definition. we must work with holes somehow in order to raise the next generation. if that means beating them into submission then so be it :love: and it's not like they don't like it. they love violent men, meek cucks who treat them like princesses get dumped or cucked 💀 sure don't marry

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, oldcelloser and randomuser2407
mgtow and redpillers don't get to reproduce so whatever they do is retarded by definition. we must work with holes somehow in order to raise the next generation. if that means beating them into submission then so be it :love: and it's not like they don't like it. they love violent men, meek cucks who treat them like princesses get dumped or cucked 💀 sure don't marry
You're a moron. Unless you move to the middle east and convert to Islam, you'll end up in prison if you beat up your future wife.
The only women who will tolerate it are those who are extremely insecure but even then, eventually, they will tell the police, and your life as you know it will be over, and you will be fucked.

Also, having kids with a woman who will cheat on you and divorce you is extremely risky and extremely expensive, and you get no benefits out of it. Yes, you get to have your own kids that you raise and you get some moments of joy, but that joy is outweighed by all the hard work you'll have to put in, only to see it get destroyed when your wife decides to cut you out of your life, and when that happens, you lose custody of your children and can only see them on the weekends. This is because most of the time, women win in family court and end up with the most custody and as a result, you have to pay child support for 18+ years only to see her spend it on herself and her new boyfriend, making you a cuck literally.

However, there are ways to avoid all those problems, you can go live in a traditional country like Thailand or China where the women are feminine and extremely loyal and you will have a relationship that lasts up until your death.
However if you insist on doing it with a modern woman because she has to be white, then you're going to get fucked in family court when they take your children and your money away from you and turn you into a slave, you can say goodbye to your freedom when that happens.

The reason why the trad cuck mentality doesn't work is because the world today isn't like how it was before World War 2, women are free to work now and they have rights and they have the advantage in family court so you won't stand a chance. The only time when the man wins in family court is if the wife severely neglects the children, if she is severely mentally ill, or if she is a drug addict or alcoholic.
And the only time when women will have to pay for child support and alimony is when they make millions and their husband makes an average income, which is extremely rare.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and oldcelloser

Also, even if you're really good looking, you will still get screwed over eventually if you get married. Like the first video shows, some marriages succeed but they don't make your life better, they bring you down and restrict your freedom and peace and make your life hell. My parents have a very good relationship but still, as a kid, I couldn't help but notice all the hardships that they went through, my mom was constantly mad at my dad and my dad had to deal with so much drama after coming home from work and he was working over 50 hours per week.
I do want my own children and a wife though.

View attachment 1635033

View attachment 1635047

View attachment 1635048
View attachment 1635049
View attachment 1635054

View attachment 1635050
this niggas laughing at girls lack of game while he rots on an incel site nigga
fuck is u on about u spend ur life proving black pill. Scientific cuck 🤓waaaaa im not chad its over waaaa waaaa waaaaa
NIGGA WE GET IT NOW SHUT THE UFCK UP PLEASE NIGGA
faggot

• JFL
I do want my own children and a wife though.
Like I said, it's fine but if you do that in the west, you will get cucked, you will lose your children and you will lose your money and become a wage slave. More than 50% of marriages end in divorce and over 90% of divorces are filed by women, and they get no negative financial consequences for doing this, this allows them to not take responsibility for their life, and so you are the one who has to pay the price as a result. If you don't believe me, you should talk to the many men who have been through that situation, they don't even need to be MGTOW, just ask divorced men how their relationship ended and what happened afterwards.

Wise red pilled guys realize this problem and leave to more traditional countries in the hopes of finding loyal traditional women, I believe this is far more likely to work than a marriage with a western woman.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
they all have the "bbc craver" pheno
They have the Typical UK bimbo look. I think I've seen the last one in one of your threads too.

Look at these ugly white bitches jfl, looks like complete cum dumpsters @Looks=2+√5/2

first and last ones look really hot, did u meet up.with them.to slay them?

• +1
When you get married, you force yourself to be with the same woman and if she wants to divorce you for whatever reason, you lose half of everything you own and owned before getting married and have to pay alimony. Sometimes, that alimony can last for her entire life, so you become a slave to your ex wife.

Also, while you are married, she doesn't have to work hard to keep you since she already owns you, so she can get fat as fuck and you can't leave without having to suffer a very costly divorce. That brings me to my next point, the divorce itself is extremely expensive, you have to pay for both your own lawyer and her lawyer too. And the marriage itself is also extremely expensive, and so is the engagement ring.

The only people who can afford to get married are muti millionaires and billionaires and even then, they are still in a losing situation if they do so.

It is way better to just be in a long term relationship without marriage because it forces the woman to act nice and to look good to keep you because if she lets herself go or becomes bitter, you can easily replace her if you have options. When you are married, even if you are good looking, it's like you have no other options, you lose the only leverage you had.

This is why marriage is only a winning situation for women.

Here are excellent videos on the topic that prove my point even more:

very high IQ ; i would have followed you sir but i realized you were already on my follow list lol; seen only good posts from ya tbh
imagine being married or a LTR :bluepill: cuck in 2022 :feelsuhh:....only serves the foid..... hardcore in her favor...she probs even gets bored with Chad nowadays and cheats on him too srs :feelskek:
you have kids by surrogacy if you want (with giga stacy egg ofc) or dont reproduce at all in 2022

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Any of those girls there no not a single one of them although they all messaged first
i dont know how you look like to offer an opinion; DM pics pls

Yes because they are all fat, and fat women crave bbc :lul::lul:
How?? I literally weeded out all the fat women although 90% of my likes were fat bitches

You're a moron. Unless you move to the middle east and convert to Islam, you'll end up in prison if you beat up your future wife.
The only women who will tolerate it are those who are extremely insecure but even then, eventually, they will tell the police, and your life as you know it will be over, and you will be fucked.

Also, having kids with a woman who will cheat on you and divorce you is extremely risky and extremely expensive, and you get no benefits out of it. Yes, you get to have your own kids that you raise and you get some moments of joy, but that joy is outweighed by all the hard work you'll have to put in, only to see it get destroyed when your wife decides to cut you out of your life, and when that happens, you lose custody of your children and can only see them on the weekends. This is because most of the time, women win in family court and end up with the most custody and as a result, you have to pay child support for 18+ years only to see her spend it on herself and her new boyfriend, making you a cuck literally.

However, there are ways to avoid all those problems, you can go live in a traditional country like Thailand or China where the women are feminine and extremely loyal and you will have a relationship that lasts up until your death.
However if you insist on doing it with a modern woman because she has to be white, then you're going to get fucked in family court when they take your children and your money away from you and turn you into a slave, you can say goodbye to your freedom when that happens.

The reason why the trad cuck mentality doesn't work is because the world today isn't like how it was before World War 2, women are free to work now and they have rights and they have the advantage in family court so you won't stand a chance. The only time when the man wins in family court is if the wife severely neglects the children, if she is severely mentally ill, or if she is a drug addict or alcoholic.
And the only time when women will have to pay for child support and alimony is when they make millions and their husband makes an average income, which is extremely rare.
do you live in the US?

Good results but idk if ideal they all look like plastic whores I'm sorry

Ideal tbh. Being a goodlooking bbc filters out gooks and ugly ethnic women, whereas gl white means u have to sift through these pan faced chinks and ethnic abominations.

FUARK man if only I had 3-4" more of height I know it doesn't doom me but I'm legit happy with genetics apart from that. I'd be such a fucking specimen freak of nature if I were 6'2.
The halo of just saying "I'm 6'2" or when people asking you how tall you are saying 6'2 must be insane.

I suspect tall people get an ego boost all their lives from physically looking down on others.
This is why I'm CSmaxxing and saving money for LL. Legit it is not possible to run BBC game if you're below 6'1

Last edited:
Have you tried yubo?

The only attractive one is the first one.

But they are all fat, even the first one, and they hide it by showing their face instead of their body.

The last one has obvious botox lips, which is disgusting imo.

However, this isn't a personal attack, because it is extremely common for women to be fat on dating apps, and they usually manage to hide it very well in pictures to catfish good looking men.
actually, they dont need to hide the fucking fat
there are guys out there, they would fuck a landwhale man and thats why 3/10 or 4/10 fat bitches think they are 8/10 or 10/10
its just disgusting man..... i hate those narcissistic fat bitches

and OP; all of them on the pictures are FAT and have tons of make up...... you know it; to much make up = ugly face

get a woman like this

Da41wuy 2b0cb41d 1761 49f5 bb7e e25d9d798a40

or this

Selena Gomez Vs Miley Cyrus TFB
(joking lol)

or this

14e1ac665ab967279be3c285ddda4b10

or this

4161a7dad5ab370729788916d2255448

or this

E26c375204d250a24c70fa210722cfc5

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

this is one of your best matches????

View attachment 1635033

View attachment 1635047

View attachment 1635048
View attachment 1635049
View attachment 1635054

View attachment 1635050
Would fuck the third

Lemme see yo pics ? :feelswat:

How?? I literally weeded out all the fat women although 90% of my likes were fat bitches
Just because they hide their body and show only their face doesn't mean that they aren't fat, you're coping.

do you live in the US?
No, I live in Canada but the situation I was talking about applies to all first world countries. Getting married in the west is a bad deal, but getting married in a country like Thailand that is still very patriarchal may not be a bad deal as long as the woman doesn't use you to become a citizen of a first world country. In other words, if you get married to a woman in Thailand or China, you have to live in her home country, otherwise she will transform into a western woman, and it will be worse than if you had married a western woman.