Reactions: SkullDynamics and Deprived
Will never understand why 6'10" go after normal chicks
that looks so uncomfortable

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: to be human
cant believe he didnt push back at least

No you misunderstood it. The 6'10 guy is the BF, the other guy is some cuck tryna hit on her

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes, AllesScheiße, Deprived and 3 others
Hope you’re 6’4”+ or have a Kevin Durant wingspan
I have knocked out a 6’5 guy and he weighed 100kg was huge all it took me was a full power punch to his fucking jaw and he went to sleep

I am only 5’11 - 6ft but very big with huge hands and arms my wingspan is long aswell my fist is the size of heads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deprived, to be human and 2 others
That is so humiliating. He couldn’t even punch him in the face if he wanted to

Your an idiot taking your girlfriend to the bar. This is what would happen .

And cockblocking in general is most heavily done by tall jacked men even if face looks average to especially skinny manlet frame cels or tall frame cels.

And jfl at the old roastie with tons of fake up. Jb mogs

I have knocked out a 6’5 guy and he weighed 100kg was huge all it took me was a full power punch to his fucking jaw and he went to sleep

I am only 5’11 - 6ft but very big with huge hands and arms my wingspan is long aswell my fist is the size of heads
How long to get that level of power .

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and AscensionMan98

If you were the midget cumskin girls bf you couldn’t do anything. Did you see the size diff between the two. It was sad, he should and started swinging and KOd that mullato right there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
If you were the midget cumskin girls bf you couldn’t do anything. Did you see the size diff between the two. It was sad, he should and started swinging and KOd that mullato right there
Ofc If I was the midget bf maybe I wouldn’t because his ancestors were pussies who hid in caves

But I got 170cm cousin who has beaten 190cm guys

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This happened to me but the other way round

Girl approached me when I was just chilling with my gf

• JFL
Reactions: greeneyes
BTW the cousin is not really my blood

Ofc If I was the midget bf maybe I wouldn’t because his ancestors were pussies who hid in caves

But I got 170cm cousin who has beaten 190cm guys
There’s this German YT chanel and it has a lot of Caucasians beatin up Germans I think it’s called DEFEND fight club. Seen so many tallfags go there only to have ethnics from Iran and Caucasus beat the living shit out of these Cumskins JFL

Whites need weapons and tech supremacy to win battles they ain’t got that pure primal nigga rage ethnics have

• JFL
There’s this German YT chanel and it has a lot of Caucasians beatin up Germans I think it’s called DEFEND fight club. Seen so many tallfags go there only to have ethnics from Iran and Caucasus beat the living shit out of these Cumskins JFL

Whites need weapons and tech supremacy to win battles they ain’t got that pure primal nigga rage ethnics have
If you just saw real north Caucasian ogre and not these fake mixed North caucasians you would be surprised. Most of them stay on mountains

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
There's always a way

(y)

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
If you just saw real north Caucasian ogre and not these fake mixed North caucasians you would be surprised. Most of them stay on mountains
Don’t they ever migrate? Or do they stay @ home?

Tbh I feel Cumskins (euros) are crazy it puzzles me how they took over the world tbh they lack The low inhb and power I just don’t understand

• +1
Don’t they ever migrate? Or do they stay @ home?

Tbh I feel Cumskins (euros) are crazy it puzzles me how they took over the world tbh they lack The low inhb and power I just don’t understand
The more European looking ones do migrate to other countries as much as I know the ones who live on mountains stay mostly because they are very traditional and love their culture

Yeah that’s because they had more of a weak but smart culture they were making inventions and everything else yet Jew ethnics IQMog them to death it’s just fate

Jews genetically mog because they have high testosterone and high IQ which makes them understand the evil nature of humanity and do these so called "evil things" to achieve everything which is natural and that high testosterone allows them to do this without being high empathy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and PrinceLuenLeoncur
The more European looking ones do migrate to other countries as much as I know the ones who live on mountains stay mostly because they are very traditional and love their culture

Yeah that’s because they had more of a weak but smart culture they were making inventions and everything else yet Jew ethnics IQMog them to death it’s just fate

Jews genetically mog because they have high testosterone and high IQ which makes them understand the evil nature of humanity and do these so called "evil things" to achieve everything which is natural and that high testosterone allows them to do this without being high empathy
I agree, I often said I don’t hate Jews I understand they mogg due to their IQ and high T, people can envy them but understand the game is about High IQ and T, if T was all it took niggers would control the world if it was IQ it would be gooks clearly that’s not the case you need the mix of both and you get the Kike

• +1
I agree, I often said I don’t hate Jews I understand they mogg due to their IQ and high T, people can envy them but understand the game is about High IQ and T, if T was all it took niggers would control the world if it was IQ it would be gooks clearly that’s not the case you need the mix of both and you get the Kike
Yes my clan is low empathy and high testosterone perfect combo but because of their harsh environment it’s hard to learn and live but as time goes things will change

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and PrinceLuenLeoncur