6'2 working on my cut for some bodybuilding show will show progress here

ChadKahn

ChadKahn

Banned
I am 6'2
eating 1900 to 2100 kcal a day lowcarbs 50 to 100grams a day the rest is in protein and fat.

current look is 229lb

zMwBEZy.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: leprechauncel, Cleftcel, goat2x and 20 others
6’2 and look like that. Biggest Chad on the forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, leprechauncel, Cleftcel and 18 others
6’2 and look like that. Biggest Chad on the forum tbh
once i reach my target weight of 210 to 215 my face literally changes i go from okay looking to a psl god. Just watch what happens over the coming weeks as deprive myself of sugar carbs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7098 and 6 others
Way to go, pal; you look very good.
You haven't problem with bitches, have you?

Way to go, pal; you look very good.
You haven't problem with bitches, have you?
Sure have I still have to game them but it sure is a lot easier. Some girls fuck with me same day some like to play games some need another date. It depends.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 8318 and 4 others
Sure have I still have to game them but it sure is a lot easier. Some girls fuck with me same day some like to play games some need another date. It depends.

Well yeah, ofc it is not that every of them fuck with someone in the first talk.

Anyway good job

what kinda type of girls do you pull?

Why did u have to excentuate ur bulge like that old man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Slayerino, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
What are you doing here chad? Go slay

Why did u have to excentuate ur bulge like that old man
I have a big dick and if you are trying to insult with me old man I hear this from chicks all the time right before they go down on me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Turin, Acnno, Deleted member 1464 and 15 others
I have a big dick and if you are trying to insult with me old man I hear this from chicks all the time right before they go down on me.
size? no homo ofc

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 9344, fogdart and 1 other person
age? and roids?

lay count estimate?

how often girls reject due to muscle?

He's not Chad.
This is the real Chad:

129390614 808595809984564 6709206192406088068 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 3323
personally like my look better but thanks for trying buddy.
I can see some gyno on your pecs, that is one of the side effects of the drugs you are using.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mexicanboi, ascension and Deleted member 6512
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Slayerino, karbo and 21 others
I can see some gyno on your pecs, that is one of the side effects of the drugs you are using.
on high level bodybuilders develop gyno at some point, sincee using ai's is mostly cope

*all high level

*all high level
i been on gear for years and have no granular tissue form. You and that idiot have no idea wtf you are tlaking about. Now sit down child.

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 9344, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
200 lay count. How do you not have aids?
Also you need an eyebrow transplant and rim implants

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and forwardgrowth
Consult a taban like tomorrow or it’s over buddy boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6111 and Be_ConfidentBro
on high level bodybuilders develop gyno at some point, sincee using ai's is mostly cope
Yes but if you're natural, you never get gyno, so my pecs will never look like boobs like his do. And I will never become too big, because as we know in the looksmax community, there IS such a thing as too big when trying to attract women. Most women prefer men who have a superhero physique like Henry Cavill or Chris Hemsworth, those men are probably on steroids but they take such a low dose that their physique is achievable naturally within a few years of training, going beyond that would only ruin your physique. 3D delts are weird and boobs aren't aesthetic on a man, and neither is erectile dysfunction or having balls that are the size of raisins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679, Madhate, Fahkumram and 1 other person
i been on gear for years and have no granular tissue form. You and that idiot have no idea wtf you are tlaking about. Now sit down child.
oh I thought you got offended since you said fuck you. why so mad? what age you start pinning btw

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
I am 6'2
eating 1900 to 2100 kcal a day lowcarbs 50 to 100grams a day the rest is in protein and fat.

current look is 229lb

zMwBEZy.jpg

u have a similar physique to Jujimufu but u mog him because ur waistline is way tighter

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
oh I thought you got offended since you said fuck you. why so mad? what age you start pinning btw
i didnt get offended only told that idiot fuck you because he has no clue what real gyno is.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Lol I was yanking ur Chain
Keep slaying and save some for the rest of us
seriously i dont see much difference with these plastic procedures.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
check your private chat when you have a moment, godspeed

No looksmaxing to get these eyes

Attachments

• 75E0BE47-F97C-4881-9605-8F93F8F7A2F4.jpeg
    75E0BE47-F97C-4881-9605-8F93F8F7A2F4.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 177
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted, 5'8manlet and 11 others
Are you famous?

The fact that you were pissed after I called you out proves my point even more, but here is proof of what I am saying just to make it even clearer for everyone who doesn't know this stuff. By comparing you (a steroid user) and Omarisuf (a very experienced natural lifter), we can clearly see that Omar's pecs are firm, they don't hang loose like a woman's boobs, unlike yours. It may not be the worst gyno ever but you do have some, and this could have been avoided if you had not taken steroids. People who take steroids usually do so because of body dismorphia issues, and unfortunately for you, even after you become enormous, it doesn't go away.

YOU (loose pecs/gyno):
InkedzMwBEZy LI333

Omarisuf (firm pecs/no gyno):
Omar

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Sikkunt23, forwardgrowth and 3 others
seriously i dont see much difference with these plastic procedures.
yeah only difference occurs for people who have legit problems, not just hyper analytical autism

copingvolcel your very retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
The fact that you were pissed after I called you out proves my point even more, but here is proof of what I am saying just to make it even clearer for everyone who doesn't know this stuff. By comparing you (a steroid user) and Omarisuf (a very experienced natural lifter), we can clearly see that Omar's pecs are firm, they don't hang loose like a woman's boobs, unlike yours. It may not be the worst gyno ever but you do have some, and this could have been avoided if you had not taken steroids. People who take steroids usually do so because of body dismorphia issues, and unfortunately for you, even after you become enormous, it doesn't go away.

YOU (loose pecs/gyno):
View attachment 842268

Omarisuf (firm pecs/no gyno):
View attachment 842280
you are a moron my chest is large and when I wake up in the morning they hang a little. That doesn't mean gyno.

Here during the day my chest is firm as rock. Go take your false info somewhere else because you dont have the slightest clue or experience to talking about this subject.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Good_Little_Goy, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person

Even more motivation for me to go on a bike ride jfl. Placed the order of my first cycle yesterday and probably gonna Blast and cruise till im in my grave. Im turning 20 soon and the same height as you. Gonna take full advantage of my prime years and keep on slaying into my mid-30s. Im stoked af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, SubhumanCurrycel, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Face is decent but what really stands out is body, this goes to body deniers, without that body he would not be perceived as Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Pumanator and SubhumanCurrycel
Face is decent but what really stands out is body, this goes to body deniers, without that body he would not be perceived as Chad.
yes i agree

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, LowTierNormie and SubhumanCurrycel