6'2 working on my cut for some bodybuilding show will show progress here

u have a similar physique to Jujimufu but u mog him because ur waistline is way tighter
lol juji is much bigger than him jfl
maybe you haven't watched juji in some time but he's gotten a lot bigger

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
View attachment 845221
You are so fucking embarrassing bro. STFU

Do you know that the only difference between natural and enhanced athletes is that one injects themselves and the other doesn't.
At the top level, all these guys do is grind. You really speak like a kid who has no idea the hard work which top level athletes put into their life. People who take steroids just are actually even more committed, that they would literally sacrifice their health for the sport they love. The only debate is in tested sports. Have you ever played any sport in your life aspie?

ngl I caged at this :feelskek: :feelskek: :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 1464

Thats literally how he looks bro.
Imagine him coming up to @ChadKahn and explaining the difference between natural and enhanced bodybuildind, and that there is nothing impressive about him. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Thats literally how he looks bro.
Imagine him coming up to @ChadKahn and explaining the difference between natural and enhanced bodybuildind, and that there is nothing impressive about him. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Ngl I think the point he's trying to make is that it's MUCH easier to gain muscle, and natural bodybuilders (that look aesthetic) are more impressive than the roided up bodybuilders. I kinda agree with him on that point, since the natty bodybuilders have the discipline to resist roiding, even tho people look better than them (on gear), while training worse than them. But yeah, you still have to train hard roided, but it's much easier to look good. That's what I got from his post.

And in the real world, you would go to prison for attacking people. You should watch the movie "Pain and Gain", because that is how your fantasy would happen. Sure, big fake natty muscles give you a huge advantage in a fight, but not long after, you are chased by the police and get thrown in prison for a long time. So, that advantage wouldn't really help, you aren't in high school anymore and this isn't the jungle, unfortunately for you.
he mogs you to utter suicide LMAO, what the fuck is wrong with you

Ngl I think the point he's trying to make is that it's MUCH easier to gain muscle, and natural bodybuilders (that look aesthetic) are more impressive than the roided up bodybuilders. I kinda agree with him on that point, since the natty bodybuilders have the discipline to resist roiding, even tho people look better than them (on gear), while training worse than them. But yeah, you still have to train hard roided, but it's much easier to look good. That's what I got from his post.
As a natty is very hard to look good unless top tier genetics. Natty bodybuilding is mainly a joke. The best you can look with decent genetics as natty is like Cristiano Ronaldo and keep in mind his life revolves about his body and performance. Even top tier fighters who have to have top tier bodies dont look that good compared to roiders due USADA mailing sure they stay natural.
Sport preview mcgregor 3

Ei8Iqb0U8AMt km
Hi res c15c70879be127603724f50d3510e246 crop north

Ngannou is probably top 0.00001% of genetics

If you want to bodymaxx steroids are mandatory, you just can't stay natural when your competition doesn't.
This is how much roids change your body, pre e post USADA.
5 Doping In MMA Vitor Belfort

• Woah
Reactions: Feminineboi
Fuark chad, Looking good.

Darken your eyebrows to look even better and dom looking though.

Grooming on point, like the ideal stubble lenght and good hairstyle combo

Chad

whats your training history? what age/weight did you start at,where did you get naturally etc?

@copingvolcel Let's be real here... even if you ju
It really isn't, especially when you take huge doses of steroids, training becomes easy.
This is because, the higher your testosterone levels are, the more energy you will have and the easier it will be to recover from all your workouts. They have even done studies where 1 group of people took steroids while sitting on their ass in front of the TV for a few weeks, and another group who was natural went to the gym regularly and the group who took steroids while doing nothing actually gained a lot more muscle than the group who was natural but went to the gym.

So when guys like Jeff Seid or The Rock claim that they have strong work ethic and that they got their physique with the power of mindset, they are fucking with you, and they do this because they know that steroids are illegal and that the average person would stop admiring them if they knew the truth about them.

There is nothing impressive about injecting steroids into your body to get bigger muscles, and the sport of pro bodybuilding as a whole is very gay and it requires no explanation, guys go on stage while wearing panties, then they flex their muscles and pose like a stripper in front of judges, it's truly pathetic. There is a huge difference between true natural bodybuilding and pro-bodybuilding.

Natural bodybuilding can be admired because very few people on this planet ever get the physique that they want as naturals because most of them either start taking steroids early or they quit when they don't see results as quickly as they would like. And the few who do succeed are a very important source of inspiration for everyone else because they prove that it is possible to get an impressive physique as a natural bodybuilder.

Pro bodybuilders don't inspire anyone, or if they do inspire, it's false inspiration that will encourage impressionable young men to take drugs. But the thing is that even if you take steroids, it's not guaranteed that you will achieve a similar result since you don't know the exact stack of drugs that he is taking so you might end up looking completely different, this is not possible with natural bodybuilding, so naturals are a better source of inspiration because their experience and their results are relatable.

The cope is so real.

I am 6'2
eating 1900 to 2100 kcal a day lowcarbs 50 to 100grams a day the rest is in protein and fat.

current look is 229lb

zMwBEZy.jpg

Nice. What cycle are you running? (i.e. what compounds, doses, etc.)

Larp account it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and goat2x
Why are you here? How did you even find this place looking like that? I wouldn't even know what a forum was if I looked like you.

Hey man you look great! Obviously you have good genes but I’m sure you put a lot of work into your physique so it probably feels rly good for it to pay off. Good job again