6'2 working on my cut for some bodybuilding show will show progress here

Makes sense, at his level of muscle size, if he was 6 foot 2, he wouldn't be 225 lbs at 10%, he would be more like 250 lbs at 10% body fat because 225 lbs at 10% body fat at 6 foot 2 is a lot smaller than how he looks and is achievable naturally by some guys.
omg you people are crazy and have no idea. Whatever I will post some new shots when I get leaner next monday.

Later gents

omg you people are crazy and have no idea. Whatever I will post some new shots when I get leaner next monday.

Later gents
Maybe I exaggerated a bit, maybe not 250 lbs, that would be bigger than Arnold, you might be right. What I know is that at 6 foot 4, 220 lbs at 15% body fat is achievable naturally, but this doesn't mean that 225 lbs at 10% would be the equivalent for someone who is 6 foot 2.

You're probably right.

Where are the pictures of you before you started juicing? I can't find them.

Maybe I exaggerated a bit, maybe not 250 lbs, that would be bigger than Arnold, you might be right. What I know is that at 6 foot 4, 220 lbs at 15% body fat is achievable naturally, but this doesn't mean that 225 lbs at 10% would be the equivalent for someone who is 6 foot 2.

You're probably right.

lol what drugs do you do?

Makes sense, at his level of muscle size, if he was 6 foot 2, he wouldn't be 225 lbs at 10%, he would be more like 250 lbs at 10% body fat because 225 lbs at 10% body fat at 6 foot 2 is a lot smaller than how he looks and is achievable naturally by some guys.

I don't think 10%bf, 225lbs and 6'2 is achievable natty. 14-15% bf 225lbs at 6'2 definitely achievable natty though and would look big. 10% is very shredded though...

Zyzz was 195 - 200lbs at 6'1... at around 10% bf. He was obviously juiced to the gills but a good benchmark for what someone with top natty genetics can achieve. For every inch, add 7lbs to the frame... so someone at 6'2 with top 5 percentile muscle-building genetics and consistent training + diet after 3-4 years of training... I would say 205lbs, 10% bf at 6'2.

I don't think 10%bf, 225lbs and 6'2 is achievable natty. 14-15% bf 225lbs at 6'2 definitely achievable natty though and would look big. 10% is very shredded though...

Zyzz was 195 - 200lbs at 6'1... at around 10% bf. He was obviously juiced to the gills but a good benchmark for what someone with top natty genetics can achieve. For every inch, add 7lbs to the frame... so someone at 6'2 with top 5 percentile muscle-building genetics and consistent training + diet after 3-4 years of training... I would say 205lbs, 10% bf at 6'2.
Yeah I know I realized that after:

You're probably right.

you consistently don't make any sense and backtrack all the time.
I'm not backtracking but I'm really wondering about how different you look now compared to before you took steroids because you claim that you used to be invisible to women before you took steroids, so I want to know if you were muscular when you were natural or not. If you can prove that on roids you get laid more than when you had a muscular aesthetic natty physique, then you might have something interesting to show us.

However, if you were skinny when you started roiding, it doesn't prove anything. That is why I want to see the difference. Your pics from the other threads are gone from imgur by the way.

I'm not backtracking but I'm really wondering about how different you look now compared to before you took steroids because you claim that you used to be invisible to women before you took steroids, so I want to know if you were muscular when you were natural or not. If you can prove that on roids you get laid more than when you had a muscular aesthetic natty physique, then you might have something interesting to show us.

However, if you were skinny when you started roiding, it doesn't prove anything. That is why I want to see the difference. Your pics from the other threads are gone from imgur by the way.
I WAS STILL PULLING WHEN NATURAL I JUST PULL THAT MUCH MORE NOW.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer

CHECK THAT PAGE

I WAS STILL PULLING WHEN NATURAL I JUST PULL THAT MUCH MORE NOW.
OK, what did you look like back then, can you show a picture please?

Lookin juicy bro mirin

No homo srs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201202-010428.jpg
    Screenshot_20201202-010428.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Gremblo
OK I understand it now. It's because you weren't very big, you weren't as big as you could have been naturally.

You had the physique of Brad Pitt in Fight Club but with even smaller arms than him:
Brad pitt workout routine Feature

What you needed and what you definitely could have gotten naturally is this (Henry Cavill in Man of Steel):
Henry Cavill topless on the beach 458227

That physique would have given you a lot more success with women than the one you had and with proper programming, it is achievable within 2 to 3 years naturally. Yours is better but I really wonder if it would make a huge difference because a guy who has a superman physique already looks huge to most people (even women). Your problem was that you were too skinny.

Also, Henry Cavill in that picture has small arms compared to his chest size. In 3 years, it's possible to look even better than the picture, depending on genetics and how many mistakes you do.

To give you an even better example, look at OmarIsuf's 3 year natural transformation, then try to tell me that women would think he is too skinny:
Maxresdefault

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 6512
OK I understand it now. It's because you weren't very big, you weren't as big as you could have been naturally.

You had the physique of Brad Pitt in Fight Club but with even smaller arms than him:
View attachment 842472

What you needed and what you definitely could have gotten naturally is this (Henry Cavill in Man of Steel):
View attachment 842475

That physique would have given you a lot more success with women than the one you had and with proper programming, it is achievable within 2 to 3 years naturally. Yours is better but I really wonder if it would make a huge difference because a guy who has a superman physique already looks huge to most people (even women). Your problem was that you were too skinny.

Also, Henry Cavill in that picture has small arms compared to his chest size. In 3 years, it's possible to look even better than the picture, depending on genetics and how many mistakes you do.

To give you an even better example, look at OmarIsuf's 3 year natural transformation, then try to tell me that women would think he is too skinny:
View attachment 842485
A women wouldn't even look at omar lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Good_Little_Goy, Pumanator and 4 others
A women wouldn't even look at omar lol
I'm talking about muscles, not his face obviously, no need to start nitpicking stuff about his looks, that's not even the topic of the conversation.

View attachment 842472

View attachment 842475

View attachment 842485
I am.enjoying your analysis but again you don't have the slightest cool the difference between enhanced work and natural training. The difference is huge natural is a waste of time.

fuark i gotta get back in the gym

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I am.enjoying your analysis but again you don't have the slightest cool the difference between enhanced work and natural training. The difference is huge natural is a waste of time.
Unless your goal is to become an instagram influencer and sell shitty programs that don't work, then you're wrong.

I almost believed you when you said that when you were natty and muscular you weren't getting laid as much but now I know that you weren't even muscular when you were natty, you just had a Brad Pitt in Fight Club physique, that is very easily achievable, it's not impressive at all, so many guys have that look.

Unless your goal is to become an instagram influencer and sell shitty programs that don't work, then you're wrong.

I almost believed you when you said that when you were natty and muscular you weren't getting laid as much but now I know that you weren't even muscular when you were natty, you just had a Brad Pitt in Fight Club physique, that is very easily achievable, it's not impressive at all, so many guys have that look.
Hey how old are you?

You looked like chad in your younger days. FACE is everything. You don't have higher SMV now, it's just that you are appealing to a certain kind of girl.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and forwardgrowth
You looked like chad in your younger days. FACE is everything. You don't have higher SMV now, it's just that you are appealing to a certain kind of girl.
Those girls are hot so I am good

wasn't you the guy that posted his dick? JFL BRO

Jfl at this cuck @copingvolcel writing essays for supreme gentleman ChadKahn

Mods ban him for homosexuality already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 6512
If you have something to say about, the factor of : location. That would be interesting for me.
As in.
If you moved around a bit. Where there places, where you had alot more or alot less success? And why so, if the case?

• +1
Reactions: far336
whats the lowest BF% you ve reached ? do you have a photo?

I am 6'2
eating 1900 to 2100 kcal a day lowcarbs 50 to 100grams a day the rest is in protein and fat.

current look is 229lb

zMwBEZy.jpg
Amazing physique. I want to reach that in the next 5-10 years. How much protein do you eat and what’s your maintenance calories?

you are a moron my chest is large and when I wake up in the morning they hang a little. That doesn't mean gyno.

Here during the day my chest is firm as rock. Go take your false info somewhere else because you dont have the slightest clue or experience to talking about this subject.

Hahaha norwood reaper is come to take your subhuman ass

@copingvolcel did ge proved this roider was indeed himself, or is it larp ?

Natty mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, JizzFarmer, Pumanator and 1 other person
Either you are turbomanlet or you are not eating 1900kcal with that musclemass without losing, or you are on aggressive trenbolone cycle.

Either you are turbomanlet or you are not eating 1900kcal with that musclemass without losing, or you are on aggressive trenbolone cycle.
Again buddy you have no clue etc you are talking about sit down you idiot.

Cbum is a pro classic bodybuilder he eats 1800kcal a day tlget shredded.

Again sit the fuck down child.

Again buddy you have no clue etc you are talking about sit down you idiot.

Cbum is a pro classic bodybuilder he eats 1800kcal a day tlget shredded.

Again sit the fuck down child.
Yes and he is ob every cycle possible

Mogged by random model tyrone
db1db5c4d7739f34fd4fa03a3f94eda7.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro