6'2 working on my cut for some bodybuilding show will show progress here

Mogged by random model tyrone
db1db5c4d7739f34fd4fa03a3f94eda7.jpg
strong cope, that tyrone will do well but he doesnt mog op in terms of smv.

strong cope, that tyrone will do well but he doesnt mog op in terms of smv.
tenor.gif

INSANE COPE FROM NO OTHER THAN A CURRY
STOP WORSHIPPING WHITES
BBC IS THE FUTURE

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6111, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
tenor.gif

STOP WORSHIPPING WHITES
BBC IS THE FUTURE
Yo we are keeping this thread about fitness not who's better or whatever so relax buddy

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
tenor.gif

STOP WORSHIPPING WHITES
BBC IS THE FUTURE
youre also a curry in peoples eyes jfl. also you dont even know if that dude has bbc, stop being a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
Yes but if you're natural, you never get gyno, so my pecs will never look like boobs like his do. And I will never become too big, because as we know in the looksmax community, there IS such a thing as too big when trying to attract women. Most women prefer men who have a superhero physique like Henry Cavill or Chris Hemsworth, those men are probably on steroids but they take such a low dose that their physique is achievable naturally within a few years of training, going beyond that would only ruin your physique. 3D delts are weird and boobs aren't aesthetic on a man, and neither is erectile dysfunction or having balls that are the size of raisins.
Bro your a 22 year old virgin, and this guy has 200 lays. I think he is more qualified.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl, Michael Myers and 5 others
I would definitely bet money that you are actually 6'1" and on roids. Very impressive physique, 100% Chad within the right niche of women.

People hating this guy so much. He got the look he wants and the attention he wants. Obvious steroids is bad for the body if abused but op is happy with it and slays with it. Also good physique. I don't think you got gyno, just alot of muscle mass.

nice bro but please fix your hair

Amazing but even better now
Really? I will chadfish with your pics and bring you results. To me, you looked better when you were lean with less muscle mass. Rate me natty physique

Really? I will chadfish with your pics and bring you results. To me, you looked better when you were lean with less muscle mass. Rate me natty physique

I am in for experiments let me know how you do. What apps?

@ChadKahn this is what the guy who was barking at you for using gear looks like
img_136933-jpg.606338

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 1464, sytyl and 5 others
Bro your a 22 year old virgin, and this guy has 200 lays. I think he is more qualified.
Pro-bodybuilding is gay, so he's gay.

Yes he is more qualified in attracting guys, sucking their dick and having sex with them, you are right about that.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl

How did you get your skin so white?
In your previous pictures you're black but now you're white somehow. How is that possible?

And before you ask, yeah I still have the pictures you sent me, and no, you don't have to worry, I won't share them on here without your permission.

However, it does look like you photoshopped your pictures to look whiter, I don't know why you would do that though.

In your previous pictures you're black but now you're white somehow. How is that possible?

And before you ask, yeah I still have the pictures you sent me, and no, you don't have to worry, I won't share them on here without your permission.

However, it does look like you photoshopped your pictures to look whiter, I don't know why you would do that though.
Wdym? He is black

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
How much test do you normally stay on... like half a gram or a full gram? Also, to reduce water retention do you consistently take arimidex and keep your carbs low? The guys I've know to blast huge doses of gear age really badly but your skin looks pretty good. I think the fact that you have very robust facial bone structure helps a lot too as bloat from juice won't affect you as much vs someone with average bones.

Pro-bodybuilding is gay, so he's gay.

Yes he is more qualified in attracting guys, sucking their dick and having sex with them, you are right about that.
dude, don't diss bodybuilders. It's a brutal process, to get that kind of body.

I am 6'2
eating 1900 to 2100 kcal a day lowcarbs 50 to 100grams a day the rest is in protein and fat.

current look is 229lb

zMwBEZy.jpg
post your diet,i think the body works better with low carb

It’s the lighting in the bathroom mate. Why would I photoshop? JFL.

Waiting for this to be the longest looksmax thread in history

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Right now it's 600 a week of test c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and JizzFarmer
dude, don't diss bodybuilders. It's a brutal process, to get that kind of body.
It really isn't, especially when you take huge doses of steroids, training becomes easy.
This is because, the higher your testosterone levels are, the more energy you will have and the easier it will be to recover from all your workouts. They have even done studies where 1 group of people took steroids while sitting on their ass in front of the TV for a few weeks, and another group who was natural went to the gym regularly and the group who took steroids while doing nothing actually gained a lot more muscle than the group who was natural but went to the gym.

So when guys like Jeff Seid or The Rock claim that they have strong work ethic and that they got their physique with the power of mindset, they are fucking with you, and they do this because they know that steroids are illegal and that the average person would stop admiring them if they knew the truth about them.

There is nothing impressive about injecting steroids into your body to get bigger muscles, and the sport of pro bodybuilding as a whole is very gay and it requires no explanation, guys go on stage while wearing panties, then they flex their muscles and pose like a stripper in front of judges, it's truly pathetic. There is a huge difference between true natural bodybuilding and pro-bodybuilding.

Natural bodybuilding can be admired because very few people on this planet ever get the physique that they want as naturals because most of them either start taking steroids early or they quit when they don't see results as quickly as they would like. And the few who do succeed are a very important source of inspiration for everyone else because they prove that it is possible to get an impressive physique as a natural bodybuilder.

Pro bodybuilders don't inspire anyone, or if they do inspire, it's false inspiration that will encourage impressionable young men to take drugs. But the thing is that even if you take steroids, it's not guaranteed that you will achieve a similar result since you don't know the exact stack of drugs that he is taking so you might end up looking completely different, this is not possible with natural bodybuilding, so naturals are a better source of inspiration because their experience and their results are relatable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Madhate and JizzFarmer
@copingvolcel keep writing essays for chad as he gives you 1 sentence replies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Pussyslayer, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
😴

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

dude you can clearly tell hes black lol

It really isn't, especially when you take huge doses of steroids, training becomes easy.
This is because, the higher your testosterone levels are, the more energy you will have and the easier it will be to recover from all your workouts. They have even done studies where 1 group of people took steroids while sitting on their ass in front of the TV for a few weeks, and another group who was natural went to the gym regularly and the group who took steroids while doing nothing actually gained a lot more muscle than the group who was natural but went to the gym.

So when guys like Jeff Seid or The Rock claim that they have strong work ethic and that they got their physique with the power of mindset, they are fucking with you, and they do this because they know that steroids are illegal and that the average person would stop admiring them if they knew the truth about them.

There is nothing impressive about injecting steroids into your body to get bigger muscles, and the sport of pro bodybuilding as a whole is very gay and it requires no explanation, guys go on stage while wearing panties, then they flex their muscles and pose like a stripper in front of judges, it's truly pathetic. There is a huge difference between true natural bodybuilding and pro-bodybuilding.

Natural bodybuilding can be admired because very few people on this planet ever get the physique that they want as naturals because most of them either start taking steroids early or they quit when they don't see results as quickly as they would like. And the few who do succeed are a very important source of inspiration for everyone else because they prove that it is possible to get an impressive physique as a natural bodybuilder.

Pro bodybuilders don't inspire anyone, or if they do inspire, it's false inspiration that will encourage impressionable young men to take drugs. But the thing is that even if you take steroids, it's not guaranteed that you will achieve a similar result since you don't know the exact stack of drugs that he is taking so you might end up looking completely different, this is not possible with natural bodybuilding, so naturals are a better source of inspiration because their experience and their results are relatable.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Still mogged by pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
looks like youre packing 5-6 in. its over

Their eating regime, is what I admire most in bodybuilders.
I try to up my intake, but I can't eat enough somehow. Been a bad (as in little amount) eater since childhood.

I am 6'2
eating 1900 to 2100 kcal a day lowcarbs 50 to 100grams a day the rest is in protein and fat.

current look is 229lb

zMwBEZy.jpg
mogs my frame to oblivion, morrowind, skyrim, daggerfall and back tbh. mirin low inhib to inject ngl

I am 6'2

current look is 229lb

zMwBEZy.jpg

How much protein you eat in day? I struggle to even reach 90g lol.

You are so fucking embarrassing bro. STFU

Do you know that the only difference between natural and enhanced athletes is that one injects themselves and the other doesn't.
At the top level, all these guys do is grind. You really speak like a kid who has no idea the hard work which top level athletes put into their life. People who take steroids just are actually even more committed, that they would literally sacrifice their health for the sport they love. The only debate is in tested sports. Have you ever played any sport in your life aspie?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Pro bodybuilders don't inspire anyone, or if they do inspire, it's false inspiration that will encourage impressionable young men to take drugs. But the thing is that even if you take steroids, it's not guaranteed that you will achieve a similar result since you don't know the exact stack of drugs

WTF? this point is so fucking stupid. Look at half this forum which is inspired by zyzz and chestbrah or rich piana. How can you say that is false inspiration? Secondally, they openly say what stack they are running.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
There is a huge difference between true natural bodybuilding and pro-bodybuilding.

In natural body building you also wear those shorts and pose infront of judges