6'2 working on my cut for some bodybuilding show will show progress here

you are a moron my chest is large and when I wake up in the morning they hang a little. That doesn't mean gyno.

Here during the day my chest is firm as rock. Go take your false info somewhere else because you dont have the slightest clue or experience to talking about this subject.

That video proves it even more. You don't even know what gyno is. Just because it's gyno it doesn't mean that you can't flex, I'm not saying that your pecs are 100% gyno, but there is a bit of gyno and that happens to everyone who takes steroids, it's a good way to tell if someone is natural or not because it's one of the most common side effects of steroids.

Look at this other picture of OmarIsuf in his 10 year transformation, he has no gyno anywhere, his entire chest is firm and it doesn't hang:
Omarisuf

AlphaDestiny is another great example, he has been training for over 10 years and his chest is quite large but still, no gyno:

Alphadestiny

Also, this is the physique that would is considered enough to attract the vast majority of women:
Radu

This is achievable within 2-3 years of training as a natural bodybuilder.

Yours is way too overkill, way too big and the gyno makes your pecs look like boobs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 10524
That video proves it even more. You don't even know what gyno is. Just because it's gyno it doesn't mean that you can't flex, I'm not saying that your pecs are 100% gyno, but there is a bit of gyno and that happens to everyone who takes steroids, it's a good way to tell if someone is natural or not because it's one of the most common side effects of steroids.

Look at this other picture of OmarIsuf in his 10 year transformation, he has no gyno anywhere, his entire chest is firm and it doesn't hang:
View attachment 842303

AlphaDestiny is another great example, he has been training for over 10 years and his chest is quite large but still, no gyno:

View attachment 842313

Also, this is the physique that would is considered enough to attract the vast majority of women:
View attachment 842323

Yours is way too overkill, way too big and the gyno makes your pecs look like boobs.
Bro you are just an envious coper stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, 5'8manlet, Good_Little_Goy and 10 others

View attachment 842303

View attachment 842313

View attachment 842323

he said I am way to big thats music to my ears brother keep it coming.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer

View attachment 842303

View attachment 842313

View attachment 842323

natural bodybuilding is for girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 1212 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and randomuser2407
train your neck tbh

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6512
before roids body looks better ngl
girls would rather prefer that
Yeah his face looks even leaner. But for nonChads bodymaxxing is the most legit thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Yeah his face looks even leaner. But for nonChads bodymaxxing is the most legit thing to do.
you hear that @copingvolcel stop writing retarded essays and hit the gym nigger

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Sounds like something someone who has bigorexia would say.

this is a classic example of dude who believes all his opinion but in the real world you would get your ass clapped.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and Good_Little_Goy
this is a classic example of dude who believes all his opinion but in the real world you would get your ass clapped.
Btw bro how old are you? I read on another thread you are 42

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Bro you are just an envious coper stfu
There is nothing to envy about taking steroids. It's not difficult to buy and use steroids, and it doesn't make your life better. It does give you more energy but at the cost of shrinking your testicles, destroying your natural testosterone production (and becoming impotent), being at a high risk of heart attack, cardiovascular disease, cancer (which could require the removal of 1 or both of your testicles like what happened to furious pete), you can catch HIV or AIDS from using infected needles or infected drugs from the black market, you can become aggressive, crazy or delusional, you can develop gyno in your pecs, and if you use it for too long, you become dependent and risk becoming a girl if you stop taking the drugs.

Also, all muscle mass and strength gained from using steroids is lost once you stop injecting the exact same dose of the exact same drugs. So your gains are never permanent. So basically, you risk all those side effects for results that are only temporary unless you keep injecting until you die, which would lower your lifespan by many decades. You can also die prematurely because of a disease caused by steroid use (like what happened to Zyzz).

And it's not like the steroids give you a better body, guys who take them are just so uncomfortable in their own skin that they constantly feel the need to keep getting bigger and bigger and they are never satisfied which only serves to increase the risk of each side effect, since the more steroids you take, the higher the number of side effects will be.

And, like I said, the vast majority of women are satisfied with a physique like this:
Radu

And as a natural, you can reach that in only 2-3 years which isn't a lot so if you start at 18, at 20 you are gymmaxxed enough to be able to get laid easily. Going over that is overkill unless you're a natural lifter who wants to keep progressing since naturals won't see a huge difference in results after reaching that level of muscle mass.

There is nothing to envy about taking steroids. It's not difficult to buy and use steroids, and it doesn't make your life better. It does give you more energy but at the cost of shrinking your testicles, destroying your natural testosterone production (and becoming impotent), being at a high risk of heart attack, cardiovascular disease, cancer (which could require the removal of 1 or both of your testicles like what happened to furious pete), you can catch HIV or AIDS from using infected needles or infected drugs from the black market, you can become aggressive, crazy or delusional, you can develop gyno in your pecs, and if you use it for too long, you become dependent and risk becoming a girl if you stop taking the drugs.

Also, all muscle mass and strength gained from using steroids is lost once you stop injecting the exact same dose of the exact same drugs. So your gains are never permanent. So basically, you risk all those side effects for results that are only temporary unless you keep injecting until you die, which would lower your lifespan by many decades. You can also die prematurely because of a disease caused by steroid use (like what happened to Zyzz).

And it's not like the steroids give you a better body, guys who take them are just so uncomfortable in their own skin that they constantly feel the need to keep getting bigger and bigger and they are never satisfied which only serves to increase the risk of each side effect, since the more steroids you take, the higher the number of side effects will be.

And, like I said, the vast majority of women are satisfied with a physique like this:
View attachment 842366

And as a natural, you can reach that in only 2-3 years which isn't a lot so if you start at 18, at 20 you are gymmaxxed enough to be able to get laid easily. Going over that is overkill unless you're a natural lifter who wants to keep progressing since naturals won't see a huge difference in results after reaching that level of muscle mass.
0f5efbec89c784783515f508dd2832f159143e56fbe5da25b0b18dc0970cdab5 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, CopeIsReal, Baldingman1998 and 14 others
How often do you get approached by women?? Where are your lays from? Tinder? Clubs?

And in the real world, you would go to prison for attacking people. You should watch the movie "Pain and Gain", because that is how your fantasy would happen. Sure, big fake natty muscles give you a huge advantage in a fight, but not long after, you are chased by the police and get thrown in prison for a long time. So, that advantage wouldn't really help, you aren't in high school anymore and this isn't the jungle, unfortunately for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

View attachment 842366

yes you can have your safe boring long life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Incoming, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
And in the real world, you would go to prison for attacking people. You should watch the movie "Pain and Gain", because that is how your fantasy would happen. Sure, big fake natty muscles give you a huge advantage in a fight, but not long after, you are chased by the police and get thrown in prison for a long time. So, that advantage wouldn't really help, you aren't in high school anymore and this isn't the jungle, unfortunately for you.
lol if you think the world is not a jungle you have another thing coming to you buddy.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

View attachment 842366

I personally love what steroids have done for me and would never go back. I love to train enhanced. You are just overly logical child who brings up space opinions to feel good inside and virtuous deep down inside you are not happy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, LowTierNormie, androgenic and 1 other person
yes you can have your safe boring long life.
Rich Piana died at 47 years old. I'm not talking about losing 5-10 years and dying at 80 instead of 90. I'm talking about dying 40+ years earlier than you should have.

Anyways, you made your choice, my point is that it's pathetic how so many young guys here on the forum worship guys like Jeff Seid and want to be like them to get laid when in reality, they will just become gymcels. I'm not saying that you're a gymcel, but I honestly think that if you had been as muscular as possible without the use of steroids, your ability to attract women would be very similar to what it is now.

I wouldn't claim that nobody likes the pro bodybuilder look, but what I'm trying to say is that it isn't essential to get laid. And your obsession with big muscles is only going to help you in the sport of pro bodybuilding because the average person really doesn't care and will even laugh behind your back about how cartoonish you look.

TL;DR: You think the average person admires you but they laugh at you. To some women, there is no such thing as too muscular, but the vast majority of women don't aim for your level of muscle size when trying to hookup with a guy.

How often do you get approached by women?? Where are your lays from? Tinder? Clubs?
mostly cold approach/apps/clubs are hard but I have pulled a few girls from clubs during 2018 and 2019 season

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Rich Piana died at 47 years old. I'm not talking about losing 5-10 years and dying at 80 instead of 90. I'm talking about dying 40+ years earlier than you should have.

Anyways, you made your choice, my point is that it's pathetic how so many young guys here on the forum worship guys like Jeff Seid and want to be like them to get laid when in reality, they will just become gymcels. I'm not saying that you're a gymcel, but I honestly think that if you had been as muscular as possible without the use of steroids, your ability to attract women would be very similar to what it is now.

I wouldn't claim that nobody likes the pro bodybuilder look, but what I'm trying to say is that it isn't essential to get laid. And your obsession with big muscles is only going to help you in the sport of pro bodybuilding because the average person really doesn't care and will even laugh behind your back about how cartoonish you look.

TL;DR: You think the average person admires you but they laugh at you. To some women, there is no such thing as too muscular, but the vast majority of women don't aim for your level of muscle size when trying to hookup with a guy.
yes they laugh I see it all the time yet they stand next to a fat or ugly feminine looking man. I wouldn't take there opinion to heart. When people laugh at me I laugh right back at them or sometime with them. It's natural human reaction to laugh at something unattainable to the average low iq person. They can have there laughing time and I will be in the gym lifting heavy ass weight and admiring what my work achieved. I am happy as can be in life and no one can take that away from me. That was the reason I wrote fuck you because you are one of laughing people I encounter on a daily basis,

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, wagbox, Incoming and 1 other person
I personally love what steroids have done for me and would never go back. I love to train enhanced. You are just overly logical child who brings up space opinions to feel good inside and virtuous deep down inside you are not happy.
Your assumptions are incorrect. Unlike you I don't have bigorexia, I am happy with what I have, I still like to build muscle, but I'm not unhappy with my current life. That is the difference between steroid users and naturals. Steroid users are bigger, leaner and have more energy but are never happy with their results, while natural lifters are able to be proud of what they are accomplished even if it does not match the unrealistic expectations set by pro bodybuilding magazines and social media's fake naturals.

And your roid rage is easily visible in nearly every single comment that you make, every time that you feel threatened, you feel the need to call me names, that is because you are very weak mentally and psychologically, your ego is too fragile to handle what I am telling you. No matter how big you become, your ego will only become more and more fragile and there is nothing you can do. JFL.

View attachment 842366

Massive cope. If your not a retard you'll be just fine. If you can get your sources right, use proper injection protocol and have self control... you'll save hella time getting to your goals and you can easily maintain blasting and cruising. Also, impotence is absolute bs. Not everyone is tryna become an ifbb pro...

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Your assumptions are incorrect. Unlike you I don't have bigorexia, I am happy with what I have, I still like to build muscle, but I'm not unhappy with my current life. That is the difference between steroid users and naturals. Steroid users are bigger, leaner and have more energy but are never happy with their results, while natural lifters are able to be proud of what they are accomplished even if it does not match the unrealistic expectations set by pro bodybuilding magazines and social media's fake naturals.

And your roid rage is easily visible in nearly every single comment that you make, every time that you feel threatened, you feel the need to call me names, that is because you are very weak mentally and psychologically, your ego is too fragile to handle what I am telling you. No matter how big you become, your ego will only become more and more fragile and there is nothing you can do. JFL.
okay I finished arguing with you

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool
yes they laugh I see it all the time yet they stand next to a fat or ugly feminine looking man. I wouldn't take there opinion to heart. When people laugh at me I laugh right back at them or sometime with them. It's natural human reaction to laugh at something unattainable to the average low iq person. They can have there laughing time and I will be in the gym lifting heavy ass weight and admiring what my work achieved. I am happy as can be in life and no one can take that away from me. That was the reason I wrote fuck you because you are one of laughing people I encounter on a daily basis,
I bet the weight that you use is actually less than what many natural bodybuilders are actually able to lift, this is due to the fact that steroid users can separate strength and size and become enormous without gaining any strength. Sure, the steroids make you look good but you are actually weaker than the natural lifters who are advanced. You have a physique that is above that of an elite natural but your strength is most likely at the level of an intermediate.

So, you are much weaker than what you look like, your muscles are only at their size because of the drugs, so it's all an illusion. Fake natties don't have to train hard since the drugs do all the work for them, that is the advantage.

When I said that you'd be stronger in a fight I was talking about size mostly because you'd be carrying more weight than most men your height. But if a much taller man were to fight you, even as a natural he would win if your fighting skill is equal to his. Bodybuilding doesn't make you as strong as you think, for that you would need to do either powerlifting or a mix of both (powerbuilding), that is what Arnold did and how he got his physique and won Mr Olympia so many times in the golden age.

Massive cope. If your not a retard you'll be just fine. If you can get your sources right, use proper injection protocol and have self control... you'll save hella time getting to your goals and you can easily maintain blasting and cruising. Also, impotence is absolute bs. Not everyone is tryna become an ifbb pro...
Gains made on steroids go away when you're off cycle, everybody knows this. This is why so many fitness youtubers look bigger during a certain period of time than on others because when they are off cycle, they lose most of their size and look like shit.

Impotence is not bs and the likelihood increases with the number of drugs, the amount per drug and the time that it is used. So, for someone who uses only testosterone and only for 2-3 years, they might be able to gain back their natural T production when they quit taking steroids. But for someone like OP, they are screwed because at that level of size, the risks are much higher. I know because I know many popular fake natties and what happened to them and it's quite sad actually.

View attachment 842303

View attachment 842313

View attachment 842323

You can achieve way more than second pic natty in a few years...

I bet the weight that you use is actually less than what many natural bodybuilders are actually able to lift, this is due to the fact that steroid users can separate strength and size and become enormous without gaining any strength. Sure, the steroids make you look good but you are actually weaker than the natural lifters who are advanced. You have a physique that is above that of an elite natural but your strength is most likely at the level of an intermediate.

So, you are much weaker than what you look like, your muscles are only at their size because of the drugs, so it's all an illusion. Fake natties don't have to train hard since the drugs do all the work for them, that is the advantage.

When I said that you'd be stronger in a fight I was talking about size mostly because you'd be carrying more weight than most men your height. But if a much taller man were to fight you, even as a natural he would win if your fighting skill is equal to his. Bodybuilding doesn't make you as strong as you think, for that you would need to do either powerlifting or a mix of both (powerbuilding), that is what Arnold did and how he got his physique and won Mr Olympia so many times in the golden age.
bw 225lb bf 10%

bench 405 for 6reps
squat 405 for 6 to 8 reps
deadlift 495 for 10 to 15 reps

here is me doing 150lb db for reps.

bw 225lb bf 10%

bench 405 for 6reps
squat 405 for 6 to 8 reps
deadlift 495 for 10 to 15 reps

here is me doing 150lb db for reps.

pmI8mUr.jpg

but girls don't life my big muscles lol

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and wagbox
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
You pull off the juiced jacked BBer look very well because you don't retain much water and still look chiseled in your face. I had a buddy that had a latin version of your look and he slayed like mad... Not every girl likes that look but the ones that do will fuck you right away. For me personally I just stay on TRT dose to maintain some muscle and stay lean... whenever I've juicemaxxed I looked like a bloated mess haha.

You pull off the juiced jacked BBer look very well because you don't retain much water and still look chiseled in your face. I had a buddy that had a latin version of your look and he slayed like mad... Not every girl likes that look but the ones that do will fuck you right away. For me personally I just stay on TRT dose to maintain some muscle and stay lean... whenever I've juicemaxxed I looked like a bloated mess haha.
its all diet bud. Lower your kcal and watch your sodium and carb intake.

lol I have powerlifted all the best powerlifers juiced there gills out. Again you are one stupid person Ed coan was juiced and he was a great powerlifter.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 4332 and forwardgrowth

pmI8mUr.jpg

but girls don't life my big muscles lol

I have the exact same bench in my home gym. Your gym's owners have great taste if they buy a lot of stuff from Rogue.

I never said that girls don't like your look, but the vast majority of them don't necessarily aim for that, so it's not necessary. I know guys who are average in the face who have lots of matches with a natural physique that they got in 1-2 years. All I was saying is that steroids are not needed to achieve this result, women are less aware of the differences in muscle size than we are.

I have the exact same bench in my home gym. Your gym's owners have great taste if they buy a lot of stuff from Rogue.

I never said that girls don't like your look, but the vast majority of them don't necessarily aim for that, so it's not necessary. I know guys who are average in the face who have lots of matches with a natural physique that they got in 1-2 years. All I was saying is that steroids are not needed to achieve this result, women are less aware of the differences in muscle size than we are.
funny because when I was skinny natural I barely got laid. When I got big I hit 50 lays in the first few months.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
lol I have powerlifted all the best powerlifers juiced there gills out. Again you are one stupid person Ed coan was juiced and he was a great powerlifter.
Yeah I know, of course powerlifters are not natural. Eddie hall could have never deadlifted 500 kg naturally, and Hafthor Bjornsson could have never deadlifted 501kg naturally either. I thought you weren't a powerlifter but clearly I was wrong. Most bodybuilders don't do any powerlifting so it was a fair assumption on my part.

Barefoot morning height: 185.4cm
Barefoot evening height: 183.5cm
Height in shoes: 186cm

On the topic of height, OP is not 6'2 (188cm) btw. He is around 5'9 (175cm)... according to his height relative to the doorframe he posted in a previous thread. For sure he looks much better than me though...

funny because when I was skinny natural I barely got laid. When I got big I hit 50 lays in the first few months.
And how did you look like when you were "skinny natural"? Can I see some pictures?

On the topic of height, OP is not 6'2 (188cm) btw. He is around 5'9 (175cm)... according to his height relative to the doorframe he posted in a previous thread. For sure he looks much better than me though...
lol i swear I have to make a video of my height

• JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Btw bro ngl if you are 42 and and fucked like 200 girl is not as impressive as I thought (still way above average tho) it's basically just 10 girls a year since you were 20, which I already do without juicing.

Makes sense, at his level of muscle size, if he was 6 foot 2, he wouldn't be 225 lbs at 10%, he would be more like 250 lbs at 10% body fat because 225 lbs at 10% body fat at 6 foot 2 is a lot smaller than how he looks and is achievable naturally by some guys.