78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
The government shutdown spotlights a bigger issue: 78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck

how will things look in 30 days when there is no paycheck to pay the bills?

what will 250 million people do? :feelsmega:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, stuckneworleans and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
The government shutdown spotlights a bigger issue: 78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck

Riot and loot if trump doesn’t subsidize their lives for the rest of the lockdown

Oh shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
i think this is the point where UBI becomes a reality and ironically it will be trump who does it

either give everyone $1,000 or $2,000 a month, or crime will skyrocket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and DidntRead
I really really hope that something happens here. All this hype better not be for nothing. I wanna see a riot at the very least.bloody Anarchy in all major cities would be ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 4671, Vidyacoper and 6 others
i think this is the point where UBI becomes a reality and ironically it will be trump who does it

either give everyone $1,000 or $2,000 a month, or crime will skyrocket
Republican Party won’t accept people getting a “free ride” 😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and turkproducer
Americans(boomers) are cucks and will suck off corporations regardless. Bunch of bootlickers.

It’s an indulgent society. Only few can live below their means because they’re content with less.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
I'll enjoy seeing cunts who unfairly earned way more than me having their income reduced to nothing

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and KrissKross
It’s an indulgent society. Only few can live below their means because they’re content with less.
youre fucking retarded if you think all those people simply live above their means. people legit make 1-2k a month. they can barely afford bills every month because of their low wage, NOT because they are living above their means

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 5656 and 2 others
Why will they need paychecks if quarantined? Don’t have to use Cars, buy anything etc. food just has to be free

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and KrissKross

Imagine beeing american in 2020 jfl

youre fucking retarded if you think all those people simply live above their means. people legit make 1-2k a month. they can barely afford bills every month because of their low wage, NOT because they are living above their means
Triggered zoomer Cope, they live beyond their means.

Triggered zoomer Cope, they live beyond their means.
true
1) not everyone is meant to be rich in this world
2) there's very few people on low wages that actually save up and don't blow money on dumb shit
if i see you with new and expensive clothes regularly and always the latest high end smartphone that came out then don't come at me complaining about muh low wage

• +1
MAny people will go broke because of Corona

Why will they need paychecks if quarantined? Don’t have to use Cars, buy anything etc. food just has to be free
giphy.gif

people need to spend money on dozens of things

and if they have kids it's 10x more things probably

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Vidyacoper
nigga bills and mortgages also need to be paid, bills can also get pretty fucking expensive since everyone is at home 24/7

• +1
Anarchy, destitution, misery will eventuate. But don’t think you can just go dark triad mode and activate nigger mode and loot and pillage. People who try that will be shot down like dogs by the National Guard.
That is why the National Guard is on the move as we speak. To protect from looters and rioters.
@Blackout.xl sorry bro, National Guard Chads will mog you before shooting/bayoneting you to death if you try anything.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
giphy.gif

people need to spend money on dozens of things

and if they have kids it's 10x more things probably
In France people with kids get more money and pay less taxes than single people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

gotta love people who are very generous with other people's money

• +1
Cause people waste tons of money on stuff they don't need. Especially excess calories, the newest technical devices and clothes.

• +1
  • +1