8% RU58841

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Highly recommend this drug. I’m running it with 0.5 mg Dut daily.

The real test of whether a topical AA is effective is to stack with 250 mg Masteron and see if you lose hair. Anyone ran DHT compounds with RU?

@max_frisch @DHTrash

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
Not a huge fan of topical anti-androgens. Unlike minoxidil they are highly lipophilic drugs. Therefore even if applied topically are able to diffuse through the skin more easily in comparison and go systemic. I don't want any drug to lower even a single fucking T molecule in my body. If you're taking anabolic steroids it probably won't affect you though because you're compensating with exogenous androgens.

Not a huge fan of topical anti-androgens. Unlike minoxidil they are highly lipophilic drugs. Therefore even if applied topically are able to diffuse through the skin more easily in comparison and go systemic. I don't want any drug to lower even a single fucking T molecule in my body. If you're taking anabolic steroids it probably won't affect you though because you're compensating with exogenous androgens.
They don't lower free or total test paranoid cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
They don't lower free or total test paranoid cuck.
Tell you what. Why don't you instead of applying RU58841 topically every day, swallow it instead and update me in a month whether your tits have grown in cup size?

Obviously anti-androgens reduce free and total serum testosterone because blocking androgen receptors affects downstream gene expression.

I definitely don't want to badmouth RU58841 in general, everyone reacts differently. I used it experimentally for a while as I wanted to go from NW1 to a NW0 thick hairline. However, I had very strange feelings in my left chest and sometimes strange heartbeats. You can read regularly about such reports. Now i no longer take it and the problems have also disappeared.

I definitely don't want to say that this is the case for everyone, just be careful and if you notice something, straight out with it.

• +1
Highly recommend this drug. I’m running it with 0.5 mg Dut daily.

The real test of whether a topical AA is effective is to stack with 250 mg Masteron and see if you lose hair. Anyone ran DHT compounds with RU?

@max_frisch @DHTrash
bruh, weren't you shitting on 5-ARI's and roids like a week ago ? :ROFLMAO:

I definitely don't want to badmouth RU58841 in general, everyone reacts differently. I used it experimentally for a while as I wanted to go from NW1 to a NW0 thick hairline. However, I had very strange feelings in my left chest and sometimes strange heartbeats. You can read regularly about such reports. Now i no longer take it and the problems have also disappeared.

I definitely don't want to say that this is the case for everyone, just be careful and if you notice something, straight out with it.

thats my take too.
be careful and listen to your body. you dont want heart or lungfailure and go zyzz mode in your twenties

the thing is with ru, they did only 2 studies in total, 30 and 150 men, for 6 month the longest, both never got published! so have absolutely no data on safety (some claim there are studies on animals showing ru tend cause changes in sperm and feminization of the male offspring in females treated with this. personally i never researched this, so i cant say much)

annecdotal reports show it can cause heartproblems. the logic behind is that your heart has also androgen receptors so if ru binds there it could cause issues. some people claim ru cant get systematic bc the halflife is too short. the serum half-life is said to be around one hour. people seem to misinterpret this statement quite a bit. that doesn't mean that half the ru you take that gets into your blood stream only blocks receptors for one hour, it means that it will float around in your blood stream until it hits an androgen receptor (there are tons of these all over in your body), and after an hour, roughly half of the ru that is still floating around is finally gone. we do not know for sure the time ru stays bound to the androgen receptor. one hour is plentx of time for ru to be systemic and effect other parts of the body.

also there is another medication, called nilutamide which has some resemblance to ru. nilu can cause interstitial pneumonititis, a serious lung condition, which can be triggered by certain medications (among other things). if left untreated, it can lead to permanent scarring of the lungs, such that you can no longer breath and can possibly die. however, in the vast majority of cases, the damage is fully reversed within 6 to 12 months of discontinuation of the drug. In severe cases, you'll need to take prednisolone along with discontinuing the drug.

do i condem the drug? no
do most people do fine on it? annecdotal reports seem to say so but again no studies on humans have done so we dont know
on top wr have the problems that you dont know what stuff yoi actually bought from chinese underground labs…

all in all i would recommend to pyri over ru right now.

i recommend ru for people who cant handle finasteride side effects or still losing ground AND dont have access to pyri (or oral minox even)

• +1
Reactions: Germania

I've done blood tests before and after. no difference. Right now I'm not on RU.

I've done blood tests before and after. no difference. Right now I'm not on RU.
Which markers?
I also have perfect blood lvls, but these side effects still occurred.

• +1
thats my take too.
be careful and listen to your body. you dont want heart or lungfailure and go zyzz mode in your twenties

the thing is with ru, they did only 2 studies in total, 30 and 150 men, for 6 month the longest, both never got published! so have absolutely no data on safety (some claim there are studies on animals showing ru tend cause changes in sperm and feminization of the male offspring in females treated with this. personally i never researched this, so i cant say much)

annecdotal reports show it can cause heartproblems. the logic behind is that your heart has also androgen receptors so if ru binds there it could cause issues. some people claim ru cant get systematic bc the halflife is too short. the serum half-life is said to be around one hour. people seem to misinterpret this statement quite a bit. that doesn't mean that half the ru you take that gets into your blood stream only blocks receptors for one hour, it means that it will float around in your blood stream until it hits an androgen receptor (there are tons of these all over in your body), and after an hour, roughly half of the ru that is still floating around is finally gone. we do not know for sure the time ru stays bound to the androgen receptor. one hour is plentx of time for ru to be systemic and effect other parts of the body.

also there is another medication, called nilutamide which has some resemblance to ru. nilu can cause interstitial pneumonititis, a serious lung condition, which can be triggered by certain medications (among other things). if left untreated, it can lead to permanent scarring of the lungs, such that you can no longer breath and can possibly die. however, in the vast majority of cases, the damage is fully reversed within 6 to 12 months of discontinuation of the drug. In severe cases, you'll need to take prednisolone along with discontinuing the drug.

do i condem the drug? no
do most people do fine on it? annecdotal reports seem to say so but again no studies on humans have done so we dont know
on top wr have the problems that you dont know what stuff yoi actually bought from chinese underground labs…

all in all i would recommend to pyri over ru right now.

i recommend ru for people who cant handle finasteride side effects or still losing ground AND dont have access to pyri (or oral minox even)
Pyri has very few anecdotal reports compared to RU