90 percent of you need to ROPE. Hitler (the guy most of you worship) would choose high tier "Ethnics" over most of you subhumans.

Attachments

• nasty-wife-cuckols-husband-with-bbc.jpg
    nasty-wife-cuckols-husband-with-bbc.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 38
I came across this website by chance, some of the threads are entertaining and have good "serious" points, most of them are cringe as

fuck though because you delusional apelets are larping and coping hard. You are all the most mentally ill deranged CUMSKIN apes i've

ever seen. LMAO at the amount of racism, The irony that, if Hitler witnessed you clowns frequenting a forum 24/7 and discussing male

faces and dick size and high t traits, measuring your IPD distance or Zygo width, wasting away in a basement, instead of actually doing something with your low t cuck lives, he'd personally exterminate all of you and your trash cucked autistic cumskin genetics. YOU ARE ALL SUBHUMANS, LMAO i've

never seen the amount of coping insecurity ever in my life. Why are you cumskins so insecure? Racism from you guys is literally because you feel inferior to BLACKS, and other ethnics LMAO, you (racist subhumans, cuz lets be honest most non incel subhuman's aren't delusionally racist like you cucks) consider us your biggest threat, it's 5000% obvious. LMAO, WHITE FEMALES REGUARLY SUBMIT TO

THE BBC, it is literally the future, you will all be extinct soon enough, there won't be any pure whites in the mid future. TAKE HEAD at your own theories cucks. Woman prefer the genetically superior mate, most of the time. The fact that they are flocking to BBC means that on a subconcious, genetic, primal level they know that our genes are superior, and the future is taking GIGA NIGGA CUM and producing superior bbc offspring. You salty pigskin cucks can cope and larp as much as your delusional, swiss cheese, early onset dimentia ridden brains allow. There isn't going to be race war, if there was, half of your cucked race would side with blacks anyways, lmfao. You guys latch on to one thing and obsess over it for like 4 months then switch, 95 percent of you YOU are all autistic, confirmed. and once again, the irony of people that you worship. I.E Hitler would personally put a bullet in your subhuman, useless skulls if he ever encountered you. Moving on, Mexicans will never take over, lmao black people are definitely the race that white people get along with the most. You think they want to worry about cartel fags beheading their children in the street? They along with black people and other races would never allow mexicans to take over the U.S. Your average racist white despises mexicans MUCH more than blacks. Mostly thanks to the crime rate in mexico and the brutality of the cartels. 90 percent of you are on the verge ofsuicide, i can smell it through your coping, delusional autistic posts. Go through with it, your genes weren't meant to spread. For some of you, there might be still hope. Anyways, if you cumpigskins want to play the race card, you ALL originated from black people, your attributes and white skin color were literally an adaptation for the change in environment. LMAO. YOU ALL came from bbc and in the end you'll return to it. It's the natural order, we spread out, evolved traits/characteristics etc to function in certain environments and then over hundreds of housands of years (present day) we integrate again and reproduce (interaccialy) so that most offspring have a mixture of those traits and future offsptring will be more healthy and durable overall. Europeans have only been significant for the last 400-600 ish years. Ancient africans, romans, asians, etc have all acomplished MUCH more in the progression of humanity as a Whole. Almost every culture/race has had their "day" or "golden age" The moores/barbary conquered parts of europe and even enslaved whites at one point, same with arabs. Mathmaticas have their roots in Africa and some parts of Asia. The moores literally "civilized" large parts of europe, while yuou cumskins were still throwing shit at each other. The huns literally butt fucked almost all of Europe and eurasia, so many groups of people have had their "turn". In the end most of the technologies you like to give yorself credit for, the foundations were already discovered by another civilization. Europeans just happened to have their "day" around the time that global devolopement/modernization as a whole was underway, and naturally, whites being insecure...you guys overcompensated out of fear. You cucks couldn't even make gun powder on your own, lmao.

BOTTOM LINE, You're all (most of you) insecure cumskin SUBHUMAN cucks, i'm glad i live rent free in your subhuman, snot, CUM, PIG colored skulls, it gets me hard. I'm black, i have an IQ of 138-142 ish (roughly), i'm 6'3 and i have a robust skull and frame/ big cock and i look good, High as fuck fighting success and deep ass voice too. I got pretty gifted genetically. I MOG all of you cumskins into obvlivion and back. I'd literally piss down all of your throats and make you GARGLE my piss, while your parents watched. After that i'd nut in your mom's mouth while your dad beat his tiny pig dick helplessley in a corner. I'd then proceed to pee on your disgusting sunburned cumskin, granting you the honor of having some coloring for once in your lives. You're all keyboard warrior cuck autists that'd never act on any of your larp fantasies in reality because you are the highest of inhib, lowest of t virgins, which is one of the most pathetic things of all, about this. If you're going to be RACIST cucks, at least have that same energy in person.

Alas: you know you don't have the T Levels or Bone Mass to defend your assholes against the average bbc or "ethnic" after saying a slur. Pathetic lmao. Any of you twinks want to meet up, i'd be happy to curbstomp your ugly, subhuman, infantile skulls and piss on the brain matter/skull shard combo after i'm done. Send addy. All of you racist, autistic, weak subhumans need to be purged from existence, your geneticlines should end and they will. Natural selection. Ironic, the most autistic, racist, twinkish, coping, delusional subhuman's all frequent an incel forum. LMAO.

That's all cumskins, keep thinking of my thick black cock daily and how it regularly stretches white pussy that would never even give you reciprocating eye contact for 1 second, ROPE for me COPERS
Ugh. I have met thousands of women in the past 6 months. Not one of them is with a nicca. However, I've met a few white guys loving black pussy. It is what it is. Black girls are going for white guys and that's pissing the niccas off. THAT'S why black guys push themselves on white girls. But the only foids they can get are hookers, heroin addicts, sleaze bag cum dumpsters. Your analysis is false. Ugh. Seethe harder, parasite.

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Greycel moment tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Albeacho
Ugh. I have met thousands of women in the past 6 months. Not one of them is with a nicca. However, I've met a few white guys loving black pussy. It is what it is. Black girls are going for white guys and that's pissing the niccas off. THAT'S why black guys push themselves on white girls. But the only foids they can get are hookers, heroin addicts, sleaze bag cum dumpsters. Your analysis is false. Ugh. Seethe harder, parasite.

tenor.gif
YOU'RE COPING, LMAO YOUR AUTISTIC SPEECH PATTERNS CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE NOT INFACT MET THOSUANDS OF WOMAN OVER THE PAST 6 MONTHS, YOU'RE ASPIE AS FUCK, I CAN SMELL IT THROUGH THE SCREEN. MAJORITY OF BLACK WOMAN STILL GET DICKED BY BLACK MEN, PROVEN, LMAO, THEY ONLY DATE WHITE DUDES WHEN THEY CAN"T FIND A BLACK GUY THAT ISN'T WITH A WHITE GIRL. KEEP COPING.

Attachments

• converted_snowbunnies_64_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_64_.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 27
  • converted_snowbunnies_57_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_57_.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 26
  • converted_snowbunnies_46_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_46_.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 25
  • converted_snowbunnies_30_-648x365.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_30_-648x365.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 24
  • converted_snowbunnies_28_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_28_.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 23
  • converted_snowbunnies_25_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_25_.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 21
  • converted_snowbunnies_26_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_26_.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 20
  • converted_snowbunnies_24_.jpg
    converted_snowbunnies_24_.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 66
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and BigJimsWornOutTires
YOU'RE COPING, LMAO YOUR AUTISTIC SPEECH PATTERNS CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE NOT INFACT MET THOSUANDS OF WOMAN OVER THE PAST 6 MONTHS, YOU'RE ASPIE AS FUCK, I CAN SMELL IT THROUGH THE SCREEN. MAJORITY OF BLACK WOMAN STILL GET DICKED BY BLACK MEN, PROVEN, LMAO, THEY ONLY DATE WHITE DUDES WHEN THEY CAN"T FIND A BLACK GUY THAT ISN'T WITH A WHITE GIRL. KEEP COPING.
Ugh. You're boiling. You know it and I know it. Nicca males are going extinct. There are too many of us. You niccas are stuck like Chuck inside crammed cities. Your nicca women are wanting the fuck OUT! But only the pretty ones can get out. So they hook up with the pretty white boy and never look back. You, nicca males, are STUCK with baboon-looking things and if white, druggies and cheap crackwhores. I love my life. You don't love yours. Ugh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2214
Screenshot 20210315 081649 Instagram

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Ugh. You're boiling. You know it and I know it. Nicca males are going extinct. There are too many of us. You niccas are stuck like Chuck inside crammed cities. Your nicca women are wanting the fuck OUT! But only the pretty ones can get out. So they hook up with the pretty white boy and never look back. You, nicca males, are STUCK with baboon-looking things and if white, druggies and cheap crackwhores. I love my life. You don't love yours. Ugh.
Dude, what the fuck is your speech. You are truly beyond hope, LMAO. I can literally feel the autism and aspie vibes eminating from everything that you post. You know i'm right, you know everything i've posted is true. You're on your last mental legs, you'll suicide soon, i can feel it. You know it's over for whites. Maybe you'll be reincarnated as a non cumskin, that's your only hope at this point. I'm ex airforce, worked in special ops division, have Top secret security clearance i can literally persue THE best jobs, GI Bill, I mog you Mentally, hormonally, sexually, emotionally, physiologically, and genetically. You know it's over. You are outnumbered and the trend will only continue.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Dude, what the fuck is your speech. You are truly beyond hope, LMAO. I can literally feel the autism and aspie vibes eminating from everything that you post. You know i'm right, you know everything i've posted is true. You're on your last mental legs, you'll suicide soon, i can feel it. You know it's over for whites. Maybe you'll be reincarnated as a non cumskin, that's your only hope at this point. I'm ex airforce, worked in special ops division, have Top secret security clearance i can literally persue THE best jobs, GI Bill, I mog you Mentally, hormonally, sexually, emotionally, physiologically, and genetically. You know it's over. You are outnumbered and the trend will only continue.
Ugh. Boogers. Using your XP rating from Call of Duty as your actual life and experience. That is so sad and pathetic. I'm sorry black girls and white girls wouldn't give you the time of day. But you can change that! Stop hating. Work on yourself. Regardless of that black girls are getting the fuck out of that, you still have a shot with a pretty baboon or buffet monster. Never give up! Ugh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Albeacho and patricknodixon
21rosedale11 02 mobileMasterAt3x

thankyou for your service OP 😭😭😭😭😭

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2214, Albeacho and 1 other person
Ugh. Boogers. Using your XP rating from Call of Duty as your actual life and experience. That is so sad and pathetic. I'm sorry black girls and white girls wouldn't give you the time of day. But you can change that! Stop hating. Work on yourself. Regardless of that black girls are getting the fuck out of that, you still have a shot with a pretty baboon or buffet monster. Never give up! Ugh.
It's ok aspie incel, you're mad that my genes mog you into oblivion and back, you're mad that your race will be a minority, proven by hundreds of studies, you're angry at your parents for forcing you into this life of suffering, being a tiny dicked white incel. This is why you're at 6 days of online time and you just joined the forum. I came on this forum to bring a reality check to you cumskins, lmao since you don't go outside. It is truly over for you, the fact that you say "ugh" after every post like it's your signature, let's me know that you are truly at the end of your rope. You are autistic, and probably a fag, no straight man would say "ugh" to initiate and end a sentence, you definitely fantasize about bbc daily. You are going to suicide soon. You've come to terms that it is in fact over. Keep rotting on the forum while i coom inside of white bitches, i know you'll be beating your 1 incher to the thought.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Chadeep, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
how about no?

Mad that MEPS would reject you instantly at the first health physical because of your shit genes? Lmao, you wouldn't even make it past the first stage of meps, keep coping for me BOY.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
81 on ASVAB, 73+ on My MAGE scores, not only do i physically mog you, i IQ mog you aswell. Keep coping.

• So Sad
81 on ASVAB, 73+ on My MAGE scores, not only do i physically mog you, i IQ mog you aswell. Keep coping.
I'm sorry. I didn't know it was this bad for you. Ugh. Moms. Uh? Yeah. They surely love their boys and never want them to leave home. Its okay. You can always turn your asshole into a vagina. So there's that! Ugh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2214, Albeacho and 1 other person
I'm sorry. I didn't know it was this bad for you. Ugh. Moms. Uh? Yeah. They surely love their boys and never want them to leave home. Its okay. You can always turn your asshole into a vagina. So there's that! Ugh.
Holy shit, the fuck are you even saying? LMAO are you even self aware of how fucking over it is for yoU? Lmao of course you are, you rot on this forum. You're a low functioning aspie. It's obvious. Go take your antipsychotics pussyboy. LMAO it's over. I own you faggot, bend the knee.

• Woah
Holy shit, the fuck are you even saying? LMAO are you even self aware of how fucking over it is for yoU? Lmao of course you are, you rot on this forum. You're a low functioning aspie. It's obvious. Go take your antipsychotics pussyboy. LMAO it's over. I own you faggot, bend the knee.
Ugh. Yup. He lives with his mommy and grandmother. ugh. two cockblockers. yikes!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, CopeMoreCumskins. and patricknodixon
Ugh. Yup. He lives with his mommy and grandmother. ugh. two cockblockers. yikes!
LMAO, it's over for you faggor, blow your brains out for me, put it on liveleak so i can laugh at it. I know you're close.

• Woah
Have u ever considered yr autistic? 😂😂😂😂
Nah, definitely not aspie. For one, I can read social queues like a fucking magician. Keep coping fagggoottt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
LMAO, it's over for you faggor, blow your brains out for me, put it on liveleak so i can laugh at it. I know you're close.
Ugh. Be careful there little faggot wishing death upon anyone. Death doesn't give a fuck what color you are. But piss him off. Ugh. And wishing death upon anyone would piss Death off.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and CopeMoreCumskins.
Ugh. Be careful there little faggot wishing death upon anyone. Death doesn't give a fuck what color you are. But piss him off. Ugh. And wishing death upon anyone would piss Death off.
You're a boomer incel aren't you? That's even more sad, lmao. It is truly over for you, your sperm isn't even viable anymore. ROPE faggot

Last edited:
  • Woah
Bro are u gay WTF is this "ugh" thing??

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, CopeMoreCumskins. and BigJimsWornOutTires
Bro are u gay WTF is this "ugh" thing??
Lmao, right bruv, dude he's on another level of aspie. I'm getting vibes just from his boomer speech patterns that he's middle/old aged, which makes this even more sad, lmao. It's truly over for him. His only hope is to rope.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer and BigJimsWornOutTires
You're a boomer incel aren't you? That's even more sad, lmao. It is truly over for you, your sperm isn't even viable anymore. ROPE faggot
Ugh. I know you. It used to be, kys. What happened there? So tell me something. What do you think about China being annihilated soon?

Ugh. I know you. It used to be, kys. What happened there? So tell me something. What do you think about China being annihilated soon?
Jesus christ, my guy. Honestly, i'm starting to feel slightly bad for you. My 8 year old nephew can type a more sensable sentence. Go check in to your nearest psych ward. Can't tell if extremely Low iq or beginning of psychosis.

hitler did a bad job youre the only holocaust survivor left

hitler did a bad job youre the only holocaust survivor left
I'm black, with some other shit mixed in. Keep coping for me faggot.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Albeacho
Images 42

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Albeacho
I'm black, with some other shit mixed in. Keep coping. FAGGoooT.
100 years ago you would be picking my cotton while I fucked your mom and sister. Keep coping NIGGER.

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 9090, goat2x and 3 others
100 years ago you would be picking my cotton while I fucked your mom and sister. Keep coping NIGGER.
400 YEARS AGO I'D BE SPLITTING YOUR WHITE ANCESTORS ASSHOLE WITH MY 10 INCH MOROCCAN/AFRICAN BBC SLITTING HER CUMSKIN HUSBANDS THROAT IN THE PROCESS OF THE ABDUCTION ON THE BARBARY COAST FAGGOT, KEEEP COPING FOR ME AS I BREED YOUR WOMAN. WHITE PEOPLE WILL BE A MINORITY AND THERE'S NOTHING YOUR CUMSKIN COPING BRAIN CAN DO ABOUT IT JFL LMAO, IT IS OVER FOR YOUR PEOPLE THEIR CULTURE AND IDENTITY WILL BE EXPUNGED FROM EARTH FAGGOT KEEP COPING FOR ME TWINK

Attachments

• 104602623_549132105754968_4580976022038022079_n.jpg
    104602623_549132105754968_4580976022038022079_n.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
shit man i heard you do some nice clockwise rimjobs u fagger. i got one u can tongue up hmu
Nah, that's your job whitey. You were destined to service the black mans balls the day you were born, cumskin. On your knees. Get to it or i'll piss in your eyesocket and blind you faggot.

I hope you white incels know that so many white girls especially in the United States have fucked or sucked a black guy atleast once maybe more, ESPECIALLY in college while having white boyfriends, despite having the odds stacked against niggas, we still fuck y’all women, while the whole world is against us, meanwhile you losers hide in the basement because a few popular kids called u ugly in high school, so even if u do manage to “ ascend” u might end up with the girl that did all types of 3 sums, anal, mouth, pussy fucking with like 60 black niggas😂😂😂😂😂😂 in college , it’s so many white girls ik who got down with black niggas in high school and or college, and is dating some “ nice” white boy now😂😂, it’s cuz they daddy’s don’t want them bringing a nigga home, so yes, it’s true and even then u got grown ass cucked couples who have a black boyfriend who fucks on the regular, obviously not every nigga wants white girls, but it’s still impressive niggas can fuck them despite white girls being told to stay away and being shamed to hell and back for liking black dick. But I will tell you, not every white girl likes black guys, some of them think the worst, but it is what it is, if any of you cowards was black you’d still rot cuz y’all some privileged cowards, niggas have to make away for themselves but when life gets “ tough “ for u white Boys y’all hide in the basement like cowards, no sympathy for racist incels. This is the TRUTH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.
Strong post son, hope this will stop the white worshoping by the ethnics and blacks here. @Blackgymmax this greycel is your polar brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins. and Blackgymmax