90 percent of you need to ROPE. Hitler (the guy most of you worship) would choose high tier "Ethnics" over most of you subhumans.

OP you seem to be mad. Why?

4397B1C9 F85B 4DD4 932B E8CB6A8B118F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Danish_Retard, patricknodixon and 4 others
who is this even addressed to? there are no whites on this forum JFL, its mostly your people you stupid pajeet

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I came across this website by chance, some of the threads are entertaining and have good "serious" points, most of them are cringe as

fuck though because you delusional apelets are larping and coping hard. You are all the most mentally ill deranged CUMSKIN apes i've

ever seen. LMAO at the amount of racism, The irony that, if Hitler witnessed you clowns frequenting a forum 24/7 and discussing male

faces and dick size and high t traits, measuring your IPD distance or Zygo width, wasting away in a basement, instead of actually doing something with your low t cuck lives, he'd personally exterminate all of you and your trash cucked autistic cumskin genetics. YOU ARE ALL SUBHUMANS, LMAO i've

never seen the amount of coping insecurity ever in my life. Why are you cumskins so insecure? Racism from you guys is literally because you feel inferior to BLACKS, and other ethnics LMAO, you (racist subhumans, cuz lets be honest most non incel subhuman's aren't delusionally racist like you cucks) consider us your biggest threat, it's 5000% obvious. LMAO, WHITE FEMALES REGUARLY SUBMIT TO

THE BBC, it is literally the future, you will all be extinct soon enough, there won't be any pure whites in the mid future. TAKE HEAD at your own theories cucks. Woman prefer the genetically superior mate, most of the time. The fact that they are flocking to BBC means that on a subconcious, genetic, primal level they know that our genes are superior, and the future is taking GIGA NIGGA CUM and producing superior bbc offspring. You salty pigskin cucks can cope and larp as much as your delusional, swiss cheese, early onset dimentia ridden brains allow. There isn't going to be race war, if there was, half of your cucked race would side with blacks anyways, lmfao. You guys latch on to one thing and obsess over it for like 4 months then switch, 95 percent of you YOU are all autistic, confirmed. and once again, the irony of people that you worship. I.E Hitler would personally put a bullet in your subhuman, useless skulls if he ever encountered you. Moving on, Mexicans will never take over, lmao black people are definitely the race that white people get along with the most. You think they want to worry about cartel fags beheading their children in the street? They along with black people and other races would never allow mexicans to take over the U.S. Your average racist white despises mexicans MUCH more than blacks. Mostly thanks to the crime rate in mexico and the brutality of the cartels. 90 percent of you are on the verge ofsuicide, i can smell it through your coping, delusional autistic posts. Go through with it, your genes weren't meant to spread. For some of you, there might be still hope. Anyways, if you cumpigskins want to play the race card, you ALL originated from black people, your attributes and white skin color were literally an adaptation for the change in environment. LMAO. YOU ALL came from bbc and in the end you'll return to it. It's the natural order, we spread out, evolved traits/characteristics etc to function in certain environments and then over hundreds of housands of years (present day) we integrate again and reproduce (interaccialy) so that most offspring have a mixture of those traits and future offsptring will be more healthy and durable overall. Europeans have only been significant for the last 400-600 ish years. Ancient africans, romans, asians, etc have all acomplished MUCH more in the progression of humanity as a Whole. Almost every culture/race has had their "day" or "golden age" The moores/barbary conquered parts of europe and even enslaved whites at one point, same with arabs. Mathmaticas have their roots in Africa and some parts of Asia. The moores literally "civilized" large parts of europe, while yuou cumskins were still throwing shit at each other. The huns literally butt fucked almost all of Europe and eurasia, so many groups of people have had their "turn". In the end most of the technologies you like to give yorself credit for, the foundations were already discovered by another civilization. Europeans just happened to have their "day" around the time that global devolopement/modernization as a whole was underway, and naturally, whites being insecure...you guys overcompensated out of fear. You cucks couldn't even make gun powder on your own, lmao.

BOTTOM LINE, You're all (most of you) insecure cumskin SUBHUMAN cucks, i'm glad i live rent free in your subhuman, snot, CUM, PIG colored skulls, it gets me hard. I'm black, i have an IQ of 138-142 ish (roughly), i'm 6'3 and i have a robust skull and frame/ big cock and i look good, High as fuck fighting success and deep ass voice too. I got pretty gifted genetically. I MOG all of you cumskins into obvlivion and back. I'd literally piss down all of your throats and make you GARGLE my piss, while your parents watched. After that i'd nut in your mom's mouth while your dad beat his tiny pig dick helplessley in a corner. I'd then proceed to pee on your disgusting sunburned cumskin, granting you the honor of having some coloring for once in your lives. You're all keyboard warrior cuck autists that'd never act on any of your larp fantasies in reality because you are the highest of inhib, lowest of t virgins, which is one of the most pathetic things of all, about this. If you're going to be RACIST cucks, at least have that same energy in person.

Alas: you know you don't have the T Levels or Bone Mass to defend your assholes against the average bbc or "ethnic" after saying a slur. Pathetic lmao. Any of you twinks want to meet up, i'd be happy to curbstomp your ugly, subhuman, infantile skulls and piss on the brain matter/skull shard combo after i'm done. Send addy. All of you racist, autistic, weak subhumans need to be purged from existence, your geneticlines should end and they will. Natural selection. Ironic, the most autistic, racist, twinkish, coping, delusional subhuman's all frequent an incel forum. LMAO.

That's all cumskins, keep thinking of my thick black cock daily and how it regularly stretches white pussy that would never even give you reciprocating eye contact for 1 second, ROPE for me COPERS
Nigga

• +1
Reactions: mogstar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and Growth Plate
Cope more twink, i'd split your asshole in half and make your dad beat his dick in the corner to it.
LOL @ this self-admitted faggot.
Bet you love having a BBC penetrates your ass too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, patricknodixon, Growth Plate and 1 other person
LOL @ this self-admitted faggot.
Bet you love having a BBC penetrates your ass too.
Keep coping faggot, i own you. Lmao, my entire being mogs you. My voice, my T, my height, kneel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, ChadFucksYourOneitis and Growth Plate

What is this INCEL shit, Look man, if you base your opinions on 4 videos when there are literally 8 billion people on earth, you are truly beyond autistic and it is over. I can find 4 videos of white dudes/other people stating the exact opposite. I live in Alabama, in the deep south, apparently the capital of racism right? Lmao, i regularly fuck white bitches, with white boyfriends. If you're this neurotic, it IS truly OVER. If you look good, you will get pussy, a good looking black guy >>>>> good looking black guy, because of masculinity halo.

What is this INCEL shit, Look man, if you base your opinions on 4 videos when there are literally 8 billion people on earth, you are truly beyond autistic and it is over. I can find 4 videos of white dudes/other people stating the exact opposite. I live in Alabama, in the deep south, apparently the capital of racism right? Lmao, i regularly fuck white bitches, with white boyfriends. If you're this neurotic, it IS truly OVER. If you look good, you will get pussy, a good looking black guy >>>>> good looking black guy, because of masculinity halo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lux
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
faggot delete account alrdy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Danish_Retard, patricknodixon and 3 others

LMAO this faggots posting about one group chat, you are truly deluded. It is truly over for you virgin. Go to google right now, type in "girl pees in guys mouth", tell me what race you see on the receiving end of the piss. Lmao, that's what i thought. Keep coping. I see now, 90 percent of this forum is so neurotic and autistic, they see one thing and they let that 100 percent influence them until something else changes their mind. You guys think in black and white, aka splitting, aka mental health disorders, aka genetic trash. Take your meds fam

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988, ChangeOfHeart and Deleted member 4387
LMAO this faggots posting about one group chat, you are truly deluded. It is truly over for you virgin. Go to google right now, type in "girl pees in guys mouth", tell me what race you see on the receiving end of the piss. Lmao, that's what i thought. Keep coping. I see now, 90 percent of this forum is so neurotic and autistic, they see one thing and they let that 100 percent influence them until something else changes their mind. You guys think in black and white, aka splitting, aka mental health disorders, aka genetic trash. Take your meds fam

• +1
Reactions: Lux
OP can't even format his paragraphs correctly yet he insists we are sub-humans.

Ok. :feelskek:

We're still sub-humans though.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Danish_Retard

Attachments

• 104602623_549132105754968_4580976022038022079_n.jpg
    104602623_549132105754968_4580976022038022079_n.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 76
  • nasty-wife-cuckols-husband-with-bbc.jpg
    nasty-wife-cuckols-husband-with-bbc.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 68
  • white_slut_wife_fucks_two_black_guys_in_front_of_cuckold-4_tmb.jpg
    white_slut_wife_fucks_two_black_guys_in_front_of_cuckold-4_tmb.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 45
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
OP can't even format his paragraphs correctly yet he insists we are sub-humans.

Ok. :feelskek:

We're still sub-humans though.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
Lol, that's the only thing you can say because you know i mog you into oblivion, and you can't actually bash me on anything. Keep coping. Me and you both know i don't give a fuck about formatting paragraphs lmao, it's fucking Looksmax, Not my final thesis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
Reply-By-Race-Male1-470x500.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Danish_Retard

I came across this website by chance, some of the threads are entertaining and have good "serious" points, most of them are cringe as

fuck though because you delusional apelets are larping and coping hard. You are all the most mentally ill deranged CUMSKIN apes i've

ever seen. LMAO at the amount of racism, The irony that, if Hitler witnessed you clowns frequenting a forum 24/7 and discussing male

faces and dick size and high t traits, measuring your IPD distance or Zygo width, wasting away in a basement, instead of actually doing something with your low t cuck lives, he'd personally exterminate all of you and your trash cucked autistic cumskin genetics. YOU ARE ALL SUBHUMANS, LMAO i've

never seen the amount of coping insecurity ever in my life. Why are you cumskins so insecure? Racism from you guys is literally because you feel inferior to BLACKS, and other ethnics LMAO, you (racist subhumans, cuz lets be honest most non incel subhuman's aren't delusionally racist like you cucks) consider us your biggest threat, it's 5000% obvious. LMAO, WHITE FEMALES REGUARLY SUBMIT TO

THE BBC, it is literally the future, you will all be extinct soon enough, there won't be any pure whites in the mid future. TAKE HEAD at your own theories cucks. Woman prefer the genetically superior mate, most of the time. The fact that they are flocking to BBC means that on a subconcious, genetic, primal level they know that our genes are superior, and the future is taking GIGA NIGGA CUM and producing superior bbc offspring. You salty pigskin cucks can cope and larp as much as your delusional, swiss cheese, early onset dimentia ridden brains allow. There isn't going to be race war, if there was, half of your cucked race would side with blacks anyways, lmfao. You guys latch on to one thing and obsess over it for like 4 months then switch, 95 percent of you YOU are all autistic, confirmed. and once again, the irony of people that you worship. I.E Hitler would personally put a bullet in your subhuman, useless skulls if he ever encountered you. Moving on, Mexicans will never take over, lmao black people are definitely the race that white people get along with the most. You think they want to worry about cartel fags beheading their children in the street? They along with black people and other races would never allow mexicans to take over the U.S. Your average racist white despises mexicans MUCH more than blacks. Mostly thanks to the crime rate in mexico and the brutality of the cartels. 90 percent of you are on the verge ofsuicide, i can smell it through your coping, delusional autistic posts. Go through with it, your genes weren't meant to spread. For some of you, there might be still hope. Anyways, if you cumpigskins want to play the race card, you ALL originated from black people, your attributes and white skin color were literally an adaptation for the change in environment. LMAO. YOU ALL came from bbc and in the end you'll return to it. It's the natural order, we spread out, evolved traits/characteristics etc to function in certain environments and then over hundreds of housands of years (present day) we integrate again and reproduce (interaccialy) so that most offspring have a mixture of those traits and future offsptring will be more healthy and durable overall. Europeans have only been significant for the last 400-600 ish years. Ancient africans, romans, asians, etc have all acomplished MUCH more in the progression of humanity as a Whole. Almost every culture/race has had their "day" or "golden age" The moores/barbary conquered parts of europe and even enslaved whites at one point, same with arabs. Mathmaticas have their roots in Africa and some parts of Asia. The moores literally "civilized" large parts of europe, while yuou cumskins were still throwing shit at each other. The huns literally butt fucked almost all of Europe and eurasia, so many groups of people have had their "turn". In the end most of the technologies you like to give yorself credit for, the foundations were already discovered by another civilization. Europeans just happened to have their "day" around the time that global devolopement/modernization as a whole was underway, and naturally, whites being insecure...you guys overcompensated out of fear. You cucks couldn't even make gun powder on your own, lmao.

BOTTOM LINE, You're all (most of you) insecure cumskin SUBHUMAN cucks, i'm glad i live rent free in your subhuman, snot, CUM, PIG colored skulls, it gets me hard. I'm black, i have an IQ of 138-142 ish (roughly), i'm 6'3 and i have a robust skull and frame/ big cock and i look good, High as fuck fighting success and deep ass voice too. I got pretty gifted genetically. I MOG all of you cumskins into obvlivion and back. I'd literally piss down all of your throats and make you GARGLE my piss, while your parents watched. After that i'd nut in your mom's mouth while your dad beat his tiny pig dick helplessley in a corner. I'd then proceed to pee on your disgusting sunburned cumskin, granting you the honor of having some coloring for once in your lives. You're all keyboard warrior cuck autists that'd never act on any of your larp fantasies in reality because you are the highest of inhib, lowest of t virgins, which is one of the most pathetic things of all, about this. If you're going to be RACIST cucks, at least have that same energy in person.

Alas: you know you don't have the T Levels or Bone Mass to defend your assholes against the average bbc or "ethnic" after saying a slur. Pathetic lmao. Any of you twinks want to meet up, i'd be happy to curbstomp your ugly, subhuman, infantile skulls and piss on the brain matter/skull shard combo after i'm done. Send addy. All of you racist, autistic, weak subhumans need to be purged from existence, your geneticlines should end and they will. Natural selection. Ironic, the most autistic, racist, twinkish, coping, delusional subhuman's all frequent an incel forum. LMAO.

That's all cumskins, keep thinking of my thick black cock daily and how it regularly stretches white pussy that would never even give you reciprocating eye contact for 1 second, ROPE for me COPERS
I do agree with a lot of what you said, but I think where you are wrong is that perception differs from reality.

I know as well as you the white race even if it is the genetically superior race, and I'm not saying it is or isn't, there are a sizeable number of black, Latin, med, middle Eastern, and Arabic people who are genetically superior to probably 95% of JBW. Blacks get it pushed more in your face with BBC propaganda and blacked.com and sports, but those other races, except curries, rice, and Somalis, have high tier examples too.

Problem is I think, and I live in a very cosmopolitan city in Asia, is the jbw perception still mogs, and foids can't tell what is genetically superior.

I think more than 95% of JBW in Asia are subhuman, I'd say it is more common than not that they are recessed, have terrible canthal tilt, weak af features, garbage bone density, etc, but I legitimately think most women have devolved to the point they can't tell that any more. It's either that or the 550 years of social and achievement based mogging that became epigenetically wired in the DNA idk

Not even a pixel

I do agree with a lot of what you said, but I think where you are wrong is that perception differs from reality.

I know as well as you the white race even if it is the genetically superior race, and I'm not saying it is or isn't, there are a sizeable number of black, Latin, med, middle Eastern, and Arabic people who are genetically superior to probably 95% of JBW. Blacks get it pushed more in your face with BBC propaganda and blacked.com and sports, but those other races, except curries, rice, and Somalis, have high tier examples too.

Problem is I think, and I live in a very cosmopolitan city in Asia, is the jbw perception still mogs, and foids can't tell what is genetically superior.

I think more than 95% of JBW in Asia are subhuman, I'd say it is more common than not that they are recessed, have terrible canthal tilt, weak af features, garbage bone density, etc, but I legitimately think most women have devolved to the point they can't tell that any more. It's either that or the 550 years of social and achievement based mogging that became epigenetically wired in the DNA idk
Dude go outside, you will see that this forum is truly autistic and differes immensely from reality. Girls don't really care what race you are (to an extent, negative stigmas can have bad effects, ngl) , if you look good, it's usually over. Some races have "halos" that help them though. Black people have masculinity, big dick, exotic halo, especially if you're good looking, it just compouns these things. White people might have a "status" Halo, Asian's a "intelligence" or cool halo, if they are good looking. I was stationed at Ramstein Airforce Base during my service bruv, Lmao, i literally swam in German pussy. No white salty incel on this site can ever tell me white bitches don't like black dick, after my experiendes. Rotting on this sight isn't healthy, improving yourself is ok, but OCD'ng and Neurotiscizing over tiny unescessary shit will get you nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: Rainman988 and recessed
Dude go outside, you will see that this forum is truly autistic and differes immensely from reality. Girls don't really care what race you are (to an extent, negative stigmas can have bad effects, ngl) , if you look good, it's usually over. Some races have "halos" that help them though. Black people have masculinity, big dick, exotic halo, especially if you're good looking, it just compouns these things. White people might have a "status" Halo, Asian's a "intelligence" or cool halo, if they are good looking. I was stationed at Ramstein Airforce Base during my service bruv, Lmao, i literally swam in German pussy. No white salty incel on this site can ever tell me white bitches don't like black dick, after my experiendes. Rotting on this sight isn't healthy, improving yourself is ok, but OCD'ng and Neurotiscizing over tiny unescessary shit will get you nowhere.
Germany is unique, I think German girls hate German guys who are sub8s. I'm deathnick and have had German girls just approach me and try to make out with me and I'm not even 5'10''.

As I say it depends on perception, and I guess u are saying that is halo based, which is fair.

Blessed thread

BBC Takeover is real and white INCELs cant cope

new main character of .me in the making

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon
I'm black, i have an IQ of 138-142 ish (roughly), i'm 6'3 and i have a robust skull and frame/ big cock and i look good, High as fuck fighting success and deep ass voice too. I got pretty gifted genetically. I MOG all of you cumskins into obvlivion and back.
IMG 20210315 072917 026

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slave482829, Fear, huntergatherer and 1 other person
Do it first.

LMAO LOOK AT HER LMFAO, ALL OF YOUR VALIDITY GOES OUT THE WINDOW POSTING THIS FAT NOSED CUNT LMAO, NOBODY WANTS HER UGLY ASS. She's a legit 1.1/10. KEEP COPING PIGSKIN.
Meadows andre image

• JFL
Reactions: Fear