Nigga there isn’t much to add to this he get a bimax rhino and implants everywhere
What can he possibly do more lol
Jaw angles to fix his biggest remaining failo

He could do with a rhino and some soft tissue work for his eye area.

There's still stuff to do.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, tom69, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
- A 22 year old Brazilian requested a moderate/natural prettyboy change.
Custom supraorbital, infraorbital, and chin implants were done alongside a bimax.
- Jaw angles were scraped from the original plan given his initial goals but will be installed soon along with a more masculine chin implant for a complete lower third ascension.
- He previously had botched eyelid surgeries in Brazil.

The case is still in progress FYI

View attachment 2638391View attachment 2638390

View attachment 2638375View attachment 2638376

View attachment 2638377
View attachment 2638380

Jaw angles won’t ascend him much and his eyes alrdy look out of place from his orbital implants

There is nothing he can do to “ascend”

C’est fini
He looks better than this creature.

Attachments

• 4D3C9D6A-B856-4C36-84F0-917085B2FD7E.jpeg
    4D3C9D6A-B856-4C36-84F0-917085B2FD7E.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Tai Lung
Jaw angles won’t ascend him much and his eyes alrdy look out of place from his orbital implants

C’est fini
looks good in this picture

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Deleted member 3105

C’est fini
imagine posting random ltb opinion, she even left you on ignore before, cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
looks good in this picture

C’est fini
It's a morph with jaw angles and he looks mogger in it. So clearly it would help him.

After that it'd just be the eyes and he'd look like a model.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
It's a morph with jaw angles and he looks mogger in it. So clearly it would help him.

After that it'd just be the eyes and he'd look like a model.
Rejected by a goblina after getting a half a ton of metal in your face and morphing yourself lol

And how would he ascend his eye area exactly

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How much does all this cost approximately?

I like the guy's innovations in the field of surgery. I talk about it because all other looksmaxxing topics have been exhausted

He just did a cosmetic OBO, what else is there to talk about? New bonesmashing theories?
we know your on his payroll you don’t need to write a sob story

how many rupees?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anticel, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 3105 and 2 others
Rejected by a goblina after getting a half a ton of metal in your face and morphing yourself lol

And how would he ascend his eye area exactly
Goblinas cope with giga high standards to gaslight themselves and others into thinking they are high value.

Blepharo, lower eyelid retraction surgery.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, MTNAscension2 and Tai Lung
I like the guy's innovations in the field of surgery. I talk about it a lot because all other looksmaxxing topics have been exhausted

He just did a cosmetic OBO, what else is there to discuss? New bonesmashing theories?
When will full cranium rotation be ready ?

• JFL
Reactions: Animal
I think @RealSurgerymax did a great job and likely achieved what that kid wanted, however, in my opinion, the supras needed to be dropped lower.
Other than that the lower third work that you mentioned will ascend him more than this stuff.
I think after this, if he’s committed to be MTN +, he will need rhino and honestly something to be done about his lips, if he wants a prettyboy look, you need some lip work if that’s your base.
After that he will have gone from high LTN/low MTN to potentially mid HTN capped by colouring/pheno.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan, tom69, Av0nr and 7 others
ESL moment
you live in canada i live in australia all things aside you are statistically more likely to be a shitskin than i am tbh

• Woah
Reactions: smoth
you think chico needs surgery too, delusional ahh user. most agree that mr peanut went from invisible to invisible. keep coping
its over for Chico, he s an htn :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
I like the guy's innovations in the field of surgery. I talk about it a lot because all other looksmaxxing topics have been exhausted

He just did a cosmetic OBO, what else is there to discuss? New bonesmashing theories?
Real surgery max its an amazing designer and surgeon definitely, and im pretty sure theres still more room for improvement with rhino maybe? Even though you can only do so far with a rubbish base, a MTN w good features ( MTN from being descended by fixable falios ) would ascend massively w @RealSurgerymax

Its just this brazilian guy had a shit base to even start with being completely honest

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and hiro16
am waiting @RealSurgerymax too respond me on insta, looksmax.org .. ect to get my jaw implant design .. :(

• JFL
Reactions: Animal and Deleted member 52566
you think chico needs surgery too, delusional ahh user. most agree that mr peanut went from invisible to invisible. keep coping
They r out of touch w reality

• +1
Reactions: Animal, MTNAscension2, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
Real surgery max its an amazing designer and surgeon definitely, and im pretty sure theres still more room for improvement with rhino maybe? Even though you can only do so far with a rubbish base, a MTN w good features ( MTN from being descended by fixable falios ) would ascend massively w @RealSurgerymax

Its just this brazilian guy had a shit base to even start with being completely honest
He alrdy got rhino i believe
Giant said it

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69, MTNAscension2, TechnoBoss and 3 others
He alrdy got rhino i believe
Giant said it
Really? Oh well men then theres nothing much to improve, maybe lip fillers if he wanted to get a pretty boy look. Only can get so far with some people, even though still massive improvement from where he started

• +1
Reactions: hiro16
has he already gotten his periorbital implants on that pic?
Pretty sure he has done both supra and infras with giant
Rhino was done elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and smoth
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, SteveRogers, Oxygen and 4 others
in all seriousness tho this isn’t really a giant implant problem i think he did his best but at the end of the day you can’t make cupcakes out of cowshit, only so much you can do by slapping mass on someones skull and rearranging things here and there

it’s just kind of sad seeing someone go through so much just to be invisible still

also apologies to @ccwarrior i forgot he gave me a lot of surgery advice in the past tbh i feel bad

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0hMan, SteveRogers, DeformedCell and 6 others
in all seriousness tho this isn’t really a giant implant problem i think he did his best but at the end of the day you can’t make cupcakes out of cowshit, only so much you can do by slapping mass on someones skull and rearranging things here and there

it’s just kind of sad seeing someone go through so much just to be invisible still

also apologies to @ccwarrior i forgot he gave me a lot of surgery advice in the past tbh i feel bad
Yup exactly this, nothing much can be done anymore

• +1
Reactions: twilight
reminder ccwarrior tagged this thread as lifefuel hahahaha

@ccwarrior this truly is lifefuel, but for me not for you
he needs that giant implants check since rent in toronto is expensive (housing market crisis due to ethnic takeover)

please be gentle on him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, anticel, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Nigga there isn’t much to add to this he got a bimax ,rhino and implants everywhere
What can he possibly do more lol
canthoplasty

believe it or not with enough money you can change a lot

brutal.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
canthoplasty

believe it or not with enough money you can change a lot
Canthoplasty is so overrated lmfao
Jfl if you actually believe it can save him

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel, Oxygen and hardestmfintheroom
Couldve blasted steroids and get way better results w women anyway. Would fit a niche

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Octavian_Augustus
Canthoplasty is so overrated lmfao
Jfl if you actually believe it can save him
it depends imo

Getlooksordietrying went from truecel to Chad and got a hundred matches and likes on tinder after

So i dont really know man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tom69, Meister!, Octavian_Augustus and 4 others
It wont but it will still be an improvement
What’s the point of improvement if you’re not “ascending”
it depends imo

Getlooksordietrying went from truecel to Chad and got a hundred matches and likes on tinder after

So i dont really know man.
different bases

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and hardestmfintheroom
different bases
yeah but people put down everyone that looks like shit despite being there a lot of cases of guys that go from truecel to Chad.

Blackgymmax, Arvid, Crisick (idk if hes really photoshoping at this point), Amnesia...

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Meister!
yeah but people put down everyone that looks like shit despite being there a lot of cases of guys that go from truecel to Chad.

Blackgymmax, Arvid, Crisick (idk if hes really photoshoping at this point), Amnesia...
Tom Cruise, Safir, Salludon (from htn to psl god)

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!