yeah but people put down everyone that looks like shit despite being there a lot of cases of guys that go from truecel to Chad.

Blackgymmax, Arvid, Crisick (idk if hes really photoshoping at this point), Amnesia...
None of these were even close to trucel lol and bgm got his surgeries one by one and went accordingly not got everything at once and hoped for the best

• +1
Reactions: anticel, hardestmfintheroom, smoth and 1 other person
it depends imo

Getlooksordietrying went from truecel to Chad and got a hundred matches and likes on tinder after

So i dont really know man.
he got to HTN at most, btw where did you see him get hundred matches? apparently he killed himself after getting all those surgeries

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Animal and smoth
None of these were even close to trucel lol and bgm got his surgeries one by one and went accordingly not got everything at once and hoped for the best
Yeah thats why he succeeded.

Despite him getting a lot of hate I believe he's one of the few people that I have respect for on this website

• +1
Reactions: hiro16
yeah but people put down everyone that looks like shit despite being there a lot of cases of guys that go from truecel to Chad.

Blackgymmax, Arvid, Crisick (idk if hes really photoshoping at this point), Amnesia...
all of these were atleast MTN base

he got to HTN at most, btw where did you see him get hundred matches? apparently he killed himself after getting all those surgeries
he did a thread on .is and then he got banned after.

his jaw is still dogshit, and eyes are still mid

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 52566
3794a0984d61d29c35934c7234df5e5c
Young tom cruise v0 2tz2a3cz3jf81

it could be better

Dude looks much better, honestly. Went from a school shooter looking dude into a normal looking one, kinda decent, but nothing much. 4.5 -> 5.5~6 out of 10, imo. Life quality will be vastly improved, happy for him.

Thing is, from what i can gather from the images, is that he barely touched his lower third. It was a huge mistake, since it is the main component for an ascension, and that's why there are some douchebags saying he didn't improve, even though he did. His jaw width needs to be increased, along with his ramus height. Supras be could be brought lower for further improvement as well.

Good results overall. Looking forward for his future implants and/or revisions.

@RealSurgerymax congratulations and thank you for your work :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, MTNAscension2, Meister! and 1 other person
the faith of every ascended Chad that posted themselves on this forum

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and smoth
To be honest I expected far more dramatic results. While forehead looks more angular and negative hooding is gone eyelids looks kinda uncanny.
And there is 0 angularity in his lower third.
He should have got ramus widening combined with vertically lenghtening implants. Ramus is nonexistent.
Its not like one of those results you are stunned how someone is literally unrecognizable after (in a good way).

@RealSurgerymax I hope you have far more impressive results.

In my opinion the implants are good, but not perfect. They look artificial because they are hypermasculine. His lower third is also lacking behind substantially, this is not acceptable because his upper and middle third are miles ahead. This guy desperately needs some sort of surgery for his eyes and a moderate fat graft there he also needs an improved chin and jaw, more lower third height and width to match his middle and upper third, then he won't look that fake.

Edit: this sounds kind of negative, because I don't sugarcoat it, but this case shows to me that getting surgery has huge potential we just need to learn more about the design process, I think this hypermasculine implant design is too much for most people getting surgery.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Deleted member 14392
- A 22 year old Brazilian requested a moderate/natural prettyboy change.
Custom supraorbital, infraorbital, and chin implants were done alongside a bimax.
- Jaw angles were scraped from the original plan given his initial goals but will be installed soon along with a more masculine chin implant for a complete lower third ascension.
- He previously had botched eyelid surgeries in Brazil.

The case is still in progress FYI

View attachment 2638391View attachment 2638390

View attachment 2638375View attachment 2638376

View attachment 2638377
View attachment 2638380
He ascended 2 points. He needs jaw surgery now.

it depends imo

Getlooksordietrying went from truecel to Chad and got a hundred matches and likes on tinder after

So i dont really know man.
didn't he get a beard transplant and double chin wing?

Screenshot 20231229 000410 Instagram

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, smoth, Anchor_Ship and 10 others
Have u guys even read the post 😭
Yes I have read the thread, I know that he will be getting work done on the eyes and jaw, but what I meant by my comment is that this result is only so passionately discussed here because the jaw wasn't touched enough and isn't impressive at all, honestly for trimax I think his lower jaw is underwhelming as is and not even close to what could have been possible. He needs implants to add width and length to his lower third this will harmonize his masculine upper and middle thirds. To me the eye area and brow area are kind of uncanny looking and they shouldn't have gone that far with him as it won't suit him.

I'd still say this is an amazing result. People can hate, but from his base this is a massive improvement. Personally I'd be thrilled with an improvement like this, but hey, if you hate the result, go to someone else - no one is forcing you to choose Giant lol.

I'd say they definitely should have kept the jaw angle implants in retrospect, but hindsight is 20/20 and he can get them now anyway. That plus a cantho and some fat grafting/fillers to his upper eye fat pads and I think he's basically go to go. Just my 2 cents though, reasonable minds can disagree.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Meister!, Deleted member 21048 and 5 others
@Pakicel thoughts?
If he still @cantbreed, his looks are no longer the issue.

But seriously. It is kinda underwhelming considering the number of surgeries he got. It's an improvement. I mean, I expected him to look a lot weirder because he got implants all over. The fact that he looks decent and not obviously operated on afterwards makes this a good outcome in my eyes.

People who expected him to become a chad are delusional imo.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Deleted member 14392
his eye area was pretty bad before. Going from 3-4/10 to 5-6/10 eye area is a noticeable jump.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and MTNAscension2
@Octavian_Augustus
@ccwarrior
@RealSurgerymax
@SurgeryEnjoyer

Any idea why his eyes look the same even with drop down supras and saddled infras? Having better orbital structure thru implants looks to have almost no impact on the actual soft tissue. Ik rsm posted about how you cant 100% predict what will happen to the soft tissue of the eye thru implants but this case looks like literally no noticeable change. Eyebrows look better but idk if thats angles or something. I was thinking about the possibility of getting almond hunter eyes through periorbital implants but i guess it's not a good bet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smoth, SteveRogers and Meister!
Giant implants doing Gods work I see

• +1
Reactions: tom69, hardestmfintheroom, MTNAscension2 and 1 other person
Yeah. Expecting incels not to be too critical is a @Fairytale .
Do you think he can achieve @aesthetic beauty with gonion implants and canthoplasty?

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, aesthetic beauty and Pakicel
@Octavian_Augustus
@ccwarrior
@RealSurgerymax
@SurgeryEnjoyer

Any idea why his eyes look the same even with drop down supras and saddled infras? Having better orbital structure thru implants looks to have almost no impact on the actual soft tissue. Ik rsm posted about how you cant 100% predict what will happen to the soft tissue of the eye thru implants but this case looks like literally no noticeable change. Eyebrows look better but idk if thats angles or something. I was thinking about the possibility of getting almond hunter eyes through periorbital implants but i guess it's not a good bet
53B9C8C3 37BE 4034 888E 7C219187C246

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, tom69, Tabula Rasa and 7 others
This thread makes me thankful for my base so much more. Amazing results from RSM, thank you to his patient for sharing B/A.

• +1
Reactions: tom69, Tabula Rasa, Animal and 5 others
He looks like utter shit let's be honest, surgery subhuman copers are funny
He's an eye area, gym and hair miracle away from being something formidable.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!, MTNAscension2, Deleted member 14392 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Pakicel and dimorphism
Do you think he can achieve @aesthetic beauty with gonion implants and canthoplasty?
I don’t think he needs cantho. His bigonial width is too low. That is partially from his really bad Gonial angle.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, MTNAscension2 and Tai Lung
Mtn is generous. His whole skull needs reincarnationmaxxed. Did you take a proper look at his beak too?
he mogs you to death you can't call someone ugly and be uglier then them that shit don't even make sense💀
you look like a bloated potato covered in pimples

• +1
Reactions: tom69, MTNAscension2, Pakicel and 2 others
canthoplasty

believe it or not with enough money you can change a lot
Not really, remember that Jewish user who had the OBO, LL etc. he spent 700k to go from low LTN to high LTN/low MTN, his only real improvement was going from 5’8.5” to 6’1.5” but still can’t walk without pain and a limp 4 years later as he did 2 LLs jfl. Obviously his arms would look so fucked now and likely can’t even put his hands in his pockets now, so really, at best, if you have a bad base, you can go from a 2/10 to a 4/10 with unlimited money, but as a 6-7/10, you can get to 9/10 with unlimited money as it’s easier to create halos than eliminate failos.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Meister!, humanoidsub7 and 4 others
Believe it or not some people claim he’s MTN
I would say the world's strongest MTN like a 5.999 but he has good hair and niche to push him up to a mid-HTN

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
he mogs you to death you can't call someone ugly and be uglier then them that shit don't even make sense💀
People here need to see some of the older results posted on here. The users who got cheek implants ended up looking like Ken Dolss.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 3105
Idk dude. You posted this

i know you get tons of b/a pic requests but to advertise your implant designing ability on the soft tissue of the eye area then back out sounds a bit sketchy. You may be right but u gotta understand from the perspective of prospective clients that sounds kinda sketchy

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Retard check my profile that's an old ropefuel photo. Muh be low iq retard. This guy is LOW mtn at best. Why are you glazing him? you sound gay

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
- A 22 year old Brazilian requested a moderate/natural prettyboy change.
Custom supraorbital, infraorbital, and chin implants were done alongside a bimax.
- Jaw angles were scraped from the original plan given his initial goals but will be installed soon along with a more masculine chin implant for a complete lower third ascension.
- He previously had botched eyelid surgeries in Brazil.

The case is still in progress FYI

View attachment 2638391View attachment 2638390

View attachment 2638375View attachment 2638376

View attachment 2638377
View attachment 2638380
edit: nvm

Last edited:
Still not sure what difference going with giant made

Could've just gone to ramieri for design and surgery and got same result