View attachment 2638394

View attachment 2638396

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
JFL
Always the subhuman copers looking to demotivate others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
And? Where's the evidence this is bad?
Giant (an incel like us) has just come and stated he is better than established pros and actual surgeons, and there is nothing to show for it to back it up

Giant may be able to produce good implants, but this idea that he can better than experienced surgeons is questionable

I would only go for OBO or lefort 3 etc, which is where he brings value, and we wouldn't have such wait times if people didn't go for basic implants

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Fairytale and anticel
Not really, remember that Jewish user who had the OBO, LL etc. he spent 700k to go from low LTN to high LTN/low MTN, his only real improvement was going from 5’8.5” to 6’1.5” but still can’t walk without pain and a limp 4 years later as he did 2 LLs jfl. Obviously his arms would look so fucked now and likely can’t even put his hands in his pockets now, so really, at best, if you have a bad base, you can go from a 2/10 to a 4/10 with unlimited money, but as a 6-7/10, you can get to 9/10 with unlimited money as it’s easier to create halos than eliminate failos.
yeah it sounded so crazy you would expect to see a gigachad instead he was like MTN or High LTN... brutal

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
What is that supposed to mean
You know that bro is not the one performing the surgeries right
Yes. I'm saying him saying he can design better implants than other surgeons currently provide for their patients is just his word. And why wouldn't he say that?

Surgeons aren't the ones directly designing those other implants because 3d design is something else entirely and has many barriers (learning complicated softwares)
And why does he know more than other designers? Either way, I have yet to see any real reason why one should go to turkey or a surgeon he partners with, or use his designs, over going to an already existing surgeon producing good results before giant even was known

And why does he know more than other designers? Either way, I have yet to see any real reason why one should go to turkey or a surgeon he partners with, or use his designs, over going to an already existing surgeon producing good results before giant even was known
Designed first combined implant aesthetic OBO all while subcranial, attends/ed medical school to become plastic surgeon, pioneered drop down subraorbital implants, only person on earth with expert knowledge of both surgery and CAD, extensive knowledge of craniomaxillofacial metrics, collaborates with top surgeons, etc.

Dude, you’ve been here since 2020. It’s shocking you are unaware of why Giant is better than anything else currently available.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blithe, MTNAscension2, UZB_Strebl and 3 others
Why do you know more about aesthetics than a normie?
The goals of the surgery is the same regardless, so it doesn't matter. Designers are given a goal of what to achieve, whether they personally are blackpilled or not, and have skill in achieving those results. Not to mention they are working with the surgeon

Designed first combined implant aesthetic OBO all while subcranial, attends/ed medical school to become plastic surgeon, pioneered drop down subraorbital implants, only person on earth with expert knowledge of both surgery and CAD, extensive knowledge of craniomaxillofacial metrics, collaborates with top surgeons, etc.

Dude, you’ve been here since 2020. It’s shocking you are unaware of why Giant is better than anything else currently available.
"Collaborates with top surgeons", then just go to the surgeon yourself. Cut out the middle man.
I've already said it's great he is able to provide OBO and other surgeries not usually available. My point is about "basic", in comparison, surgeries like bimax and implants, that are regularly performed with or without him.

There has just been a lot of unnecessary sucking up recently

Last edited:
From trucel to human. I will say the narrowness of his jaw to cheek implants bothers me a lot. Hopefully he gets that fixed too

"Collaborates with top surgeons", then just go to the surgeon yourself. Cut out the middle man.
I've already said it's great he is able to provide OBO and other surgeries not usually available. My point is about "basic", in comparison, surgeries like bimax and implants, that are regularly performed with or without him.

There has just been a lot of unnecessary sucking up recently
Custom 3D guides and plates at an affordable price with maximum aesthetic balancing, i.e. ability to have a fully comprehensive ascension plan and help finding the surgeons who are best fit for your desired country, price, etc.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Deleted member 3105
Custom 3D guides and plates at an affordable price with maximum aesthetic balancing, i.e. ability to have a fully comprehensive ascension plan and help finding the surgeons who are best fit for your desired country, price, etc.
Buzzwords
Result is the same. Bimax with inframalar implants for example.

Also, pricing wise, this Brazilian guy surgery in turkey was like 35k I think, Gaia got bimax with implants for like 23k from ramieri, with better results imo. Also, giant probably takes a cut from the surgery cost too, seeing as he brings clients to surgeons people wouldn't otherwise go to

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Anchor_Ship
Not really, remember that Jewish user who had the OBO, LL etc. he spent 700k to go from low LTN to high LTN/low MTN, his only real improvement was going from 5’8.5” to 6’1.5” but still can’t walk without pain and a limp 4 years later as he did 2 LLs jfl. Obviously his arms would look so fucked now and likely can’t even put his hands in his pockets now, so really, at best, if you have a bad base, you can go from a 2/10 to a 4/10 with unlimited money, but as a 6-7/10, you can get to 9/10 with unlimited money as it’s easier to create halos than eliminate failos.
Can you try to rationally explain how you believe he would not be able to put his hands into his pockets after double LL, please.

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers
yeah it sounded so crazy you would expect to see a gigachad instead he was like MTN or High LTN... brutal
Their Seething because it takes 15 years to save enough indian rupees for this

Last edited:
Seething because it takes 15 years to save enough indian rupees for this
Then get on a plane right now, go to Mexico, go to the US southern border, claim asylum and get into the US / get a free road to guaranteed citizenship

Even non looksmaxxer are going to the US cause the $ - they taking action and not just rotting

No excuse my indian bro-me

Chadpreet to be, going to the US is all you need

Then get on a plane right now, go to Mexico, go to the US southern border, claim asylum and get into the US.

Even non looksmaxxer are going to the US cause the $ - they taking action and not just rotting

No excuse my indian bro-me
Not me, rotters here,

Buzzwords
Result is the same. Bimax with inframalar implants for example.

Also, pricing wise, this Brazilian guy surgery in turkey was like 35k I think, Gaia got bimax with implants for like 23k from ramieri, with better results imo. Also, giant probably takes a cut from the surgery cost too, seeing as he brings clients to surgeons people wouldn't otherwise go to
Surgeons say it themselves “Custom plates are a luxury”. You can’t compare the price of a commodity, aka freehand bimax, to the price of a luxury. But, if you’re going to you need to be aware that custom plates and guides from those “freehand surgeons” would be exponentially more costly.

Comparing a single result is nonsense for the argument you’re making. By that logic every surgeon who has ascended a Chad base that just happened to have SFS is the GOAT. Single results barely matter. What do you think consistently produces more predictable results?

1. 3D planned orthognathic surgery with a “custom” bite plate and implants designed by some large design company over the phone.

OR

2. 3D planned orthgnathic surgery with custom osteotomy guides, single piece fixation plates, implants of whatever material you want designed by an “incel” with unmatched knowledge of aesthetics, surgery, and CAD.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ape101, Deleted member 3105 and madcap88
yeah but people put down everyone that looks like shit despite being there a lot of cases of guys that go from truecel to Chad.

Blackgymmax, Arvid, Crisick (idk if hes really photoshoping at this point), Amnesia...
Arvid was a truecel? This guy?

Attachments

• Snapinsta.app_347406046_231864116140969_1763448628309110543_n_1080-819x1024.jpg
    Snapinsta.app_347406046_231864116140969_1763448628309110543_n_1080-819x1024.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
mods should start banning greycels who only talk shit in tiktok dialect and never contribute anything.
Arvid was a truecel? This guy?
forum arvid and arvid hestner aren't the same person, they don't even look alike.

• +1
Reactions: blinemaxxer, GunDevilHybrid, zeek and 3 others
Can you try to rationally explain how you believe he would not be able to put his hands into his pockets after double LL, please.
It’s a joke, have you seen that guy on instagram? He can’t put his hands in his pockets jfl.
Obv your torso height doesn’t change, but if you already have short arms, that extra few cm that your pockets will drop from having longer pants can be brutal.

- A 22 year old Brazilian requested a moderate/natural prettyboy change.
Custom supraorbital, infraorbital, and chin implants were done alongside a bimax.
- Jaw angles were scraped from the original plan given his initial goals but will be installed soon along with a more masculine chin implant for a complete lower third ascension.
- He previously had botched eyelid surgeries in Brazil.

The case is still in progress FYI

View attachment 2638391View attachment 2638390

View attachment 2638375View attachment 2638376

View attachment 2638377
View attachment 2638380
Low PFL

- A 22 year old Brazilian requested a moderate/natural prettyboy change.
Custom supraorbital, infraorbital, and chin implants were done alongside a bimax.
- Jaw angles were scraped from the original plan given his initial goals but will be installed soon along with a more masculine chin implant for a complete lower third ascension.
- He previously had botched eyelid surgeries in Brazil.

The case is still in progress FYI

View attachment 2638391View attachment 2638390

View attachment 2638375View attachment 2638376

View attachment 2638377
View attachment 2638380
crazy af bro he didnt even change his smv that much still brutally mogs me tho

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Deleted member 3105
Eyelids didn't respond well to the implants due to previous botched eyelid surgery

But you can see his eyebrows lowered a ton and look more prominent
Better designs
Supra dropdowns (huge)
Eyelids didn't respond well to the implants due to previous botched eyelid surgery

But you can see his eyebrows lowered a ton and look more prominent

Ngl @optimisticzoomer is right as fuck. People only care about the end result. Fuck the PSL ratings: He still does not look attractive. It's all so fucking sketchy. The result looks underwhelming and it sounds like you and giant are trying to cover it up. "He wanted the prettboy soft look", "oh we can't predict how eyelids will change after peri implants", "oh he had a botched eyelid surgery before", "oh it's still in progress". Doesnt fucking matter because he looks mid as fuck atm. I think you two should accept that this case did not reach the expectations and hype yall initially brought. It's a meh result relatively speaking, not "chad-affirming" like rsm advertised it to be.

I'm not saying giant is bad at his job. In fact, I'm willing to believe he is noticeably better than the big companies. No direct disrespect to him. However, people will judge the result based off of pictures and the pictures only because that's what actually matters irl. If you expected niggas to dickride giant you shouldn't have posted. Should have instead posted when all the procedures were done.

Something that is also highly suspicious is that you are discrediting the opinions of others here just because they're "ugly":
.org in a nutshell
Clear ad hom that you AND giant are doing (he posted the same shit on his story about .org being full of loser incels). I pray that this gui dude actually does ascend with his future procedures. To be clear, I'm aware that other designing agencies/services are more likely to design worse implants, but he did not "ascend" which is what I think most users with negative criticism would agree with

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Spiritualcell, anticel and 2 others
you think bro should've ignored the patient's requests and given him huge implants, going against his wishes, to appease the forum? :lul:
I think the forum expected more from Giant himself. Regardless of what the patient wanted, people expect giant to deliver the best results possible with his supposed aesthetic eye. To be honest I don't think it was good idea to post results at least at this point in the case. Lots of people are going to question RSM now. It's not about appeasing the forum, it's about getting results that are proportionate to the pain, money, and time put into the procedure(s). <-- That's why I think giant is receiving negative feedback.

You could be right about that!
Maybe he wanted to hype it up due to it being the first public case. Would be better to have said what he wanted - subtler change
:yes:
Nah it was more like taking a shot at the excessively negative reactions

but some points make sense. I thought people would appreciate an update but perhaps people don't care about that
Just because there are a lot of negative reactions doesnt mean people don't want to be updated about this case. They were just disappointed tbh

• +1
Reactions: anticel and Anchor_Ship
I think the forum expected more from Giant himself. Regardless of what the patient wanted, people expect giant to deliver the best results possible with his supposed aesthetic eye. To be honest I don't think it was good idea to post results at least at this point in the case. Lots of people are going to question RSM now. It's not about appeasing the forum, it's about getting results that are proportionate to the pain, money, and time put into the procedure(s). <-- That's why I think giant is receiving negative feedback.

:yes:

View attachment 2639025

Just because there are a lot of negative reactions doesnt mean people don't want to be updated about this case. They were just disappointed tbh
Bro it’s just a buzzword to say chad affirming. You guys are overthinking this. This guy started off with like nothing going for him and looks much better

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Octavian_Augustus, the next o'pry and 2 others
Retard check my profile that's an old ropefuel photo. Muh be low iq retard. This guy is LOW mtn at best. Why are you glazing him? you sound gay

Ngl @optimisticzoomer is right as fuck. People only care about the end result. Fuck the PSL ratings: He still does not look attractive. It's all so fucking sketchy. The result looks underwhelming and it sounds like you and giant are trying to cover it up. "He wanted the prettboy soft look", "oh we can't predict how eyelids will change after peri implants", "oh he had a botched eyelid surgery before", "oh it's still in progress". Doesnt fucking matter because he looks mid as fuck atm. I think you two should accept that this case did not reach the expectations and hype yall initially brought. It's a meh result relatively speaking, not "chad-affirming" like rsm advertised it to be.

I'm not saying giant is bad at his job. In fact, I'm willing to believe he is noticeably better than the big companies. No direct disrespect to him. However, people will judge the result based off of pictures and the pictures only because that's what actually matters irl. If you expected niggas to dickride giant you shouldn't have posted. Should have instead posted when all the procedures were done.

Something that is also highly suspicious is that you are discrediting the opinions of others here just because they're "ugly":

Clear ad hom that you AND giant are doing (he posted the same shit on his story about .org being full of loser incels). I pray that this gui dude actually does ascend with his future procedures. To be clear, I'm aware that other designing agencies/services are more likely to design worse implants, but he did not "ascend" which is what I think most users with negative criticism would agree with
Its over for Gui, cels told its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105
Good transformation, but sadly it didn’t ascend him that much. You really need to be a MTN as a baseline for surgery to ascend you.

Would love to see someone with a good base get this and see how it improves them
It's just that planning has to be spot on
Blackgymmax had a truecel base but with correct surgeries , proper measurements he was able to ascend. It's all about studying facial aesthetics and taking action accordingly

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and smashingdirty6s
Why would you advertise getting plastic surgery? Especially of this level? Isn't the whole point of looksmaxxing that people think your looks are unfrauded?

• Ugh..
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Subhuman to MTN.

I’ve talked to him. He is not even close to done with the surgeries. He started with one of the most brutal bases I’ve ever seen. Giant really did good work. I really wanna see the entire results of all surgeries ngl (jaw surgery, fix ramus, other shit he said). He said theres still some numbing in some spots (only when touching that spot)

Overall ascended anyone saying different is most likely a short faced Indian camel fucker

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, MTNAscension2, Realism and 1 other person
it s good implant work but no amount of implants can replace a good bimax w ccw rotation. it just looks uncanny and unnatural now. get him a bimax and the implants will start looking amazing

he got to HTN at most, btw where did you see him get hundred matches? apparently he killed himself after getting all those surgeries
so the surgeries were good for something afterall? it would be a W in my books

custom plates and guides
custom plates and guides have their downsides too. Top surgeons like Raffaini prefer the free hand thing because it gives some leeway.

Subhuman to MTN.
what are you talking about his base isn't even bad or ugly lmao. People here are pretending he looked like shit when he didn't lol

Agreed. Giants does really cool things and amazing implant designs and I am curious what he will come up with in the future. This case just shows that some people need a really good bimax before any implant work.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
Eye area is his biggest problem imo

Good transformation, but sadly it didn’t ascend him that much. You really need to be a MTN as a baseline for surgery to ascend you.

Would love to see someone with a good base get this and see how it improves them
Soon buddy ;)

custom plates and guides have their downsides too. Top surgeons like Raffaini prefer the free hand thing because it gives some leeway.
Downsides like what? Given that the planning is actually good, the only downsides I can think of are increased cost to the patient, exposure to moderate radiation from CT scanning, and wait time for manufacturing.

While on the other hand the positives are numerous.

- accuracy of planning to fractions of a mm
- decreased likelihood of cutting a nerve or artery
- increased stability of osteotomies, which leads to little if any relapse
- decreased time under anesthesia
- tailored osteotomies specific to patient’s hypoplasia
- ability to pair fixation plates with future aesthetic surgeries in mind, without having to remove prior fixation

For anyone interested, I’ll link this video from a top US academic craniomaxillofacial surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, ascenscionisnear and Deleted member 3105
it s good implant work but no amount of implants can replace a good bimax w ccw rotation. it just looks uncanny and unnatural now. get him a bimax and the implants will start looking amazing

so the surgeries were good for something afterall? it would be a W in my books

he had bimax alongside

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Downsides like what?
according to 3 different maxfacs I have talked to it gives them less leeway. none of them using custom plates at that time might have influenced what they said tho.

some things are certainly true tho, in my bimax for example we planned 13° of ccw but also had a 11° option during the surgery (i had 2 splints made). I preferred the option with more movement but told my surgeon he should check during the surgery if we can do 13.

another example: a friend had a bimax w raffaini, had more movement planned but it was not possible because his soft tissue didn't move as much (since it was a revision case) so he went with less.

some surgeons like Raffaini simply do not fully trust digital planning since it is not always 100% accurate, maybe 98% or 99%. they want to be able to be 100% in control of the result during the surgery. Obviously not a good idea to trust some cheap bogo from a third world country with this.
-------------------
tldr; custom plates are obviously better but not a necessity if you are going with a top surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
what are you talking about his base isn't even bad or ugly lmao. People here are pretending he looked like shit when he didn't lol

Agreed. Giants does really cool things and amazing implant designs and I am curious what he will come up with in the future. This case just shows that some people need a really good bimax before any implant work.
He did have Bimax or even trimax

Still not sure what difference going with giant made

Could've just gone to ramieri for design and surgery and got same result
IIRC Giant recommends Pagnoni, short of going to him

Some people have unrealistic expectations about plastic surgeries. If you start with a weak base, you won’t get supermodel looks even if the procedure is so invasive.

Overall it’s still an improvement and I’m excited about the modified OBO.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, MTNAscension2 and GunDevilHybrid
these niggas are blind wtf @ccwarrior he went from LTN to mid-high MTN with ONE surgery

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, MTNAscension2, Asspear and 2 others
Some people have unrealistic expectations about plastic surgeries. If you start with a weak base, you won’t get supermodel looks even if the procedure is so invasive.

Overall it’s still an improvement and I’m excited about the modified OBO.
I am pretty sure that guy OBO with bimax will look much more dramatic than brazilian guy result.

then the bimax wasnt good
Do you think skipping rsm and going straight to safi was the right thing to do for your bimax? Just curious because I feel like rsm should be providing the best bimax results based off what he advertises on insta

Do you think skipping rsm and going straight to safi was the right thing to do for your bimax? Just curious because I feel like rsm should be providing the best bimax results based off what he advertises on insta
For bimax for sure, still hope to get him involved on the implants I want down the line. But idt rsm claims he can do what Raffaini Coceancig etc. do.
& it depends on the case - some surgeons can do different things, personally w my case I think Safi was the best option. In some cases going w RSM might be just as good as any other.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
accuracy of planning to fractions of a mm
but the accuracy of the simulations isn't even close to this so fraction of a mm precision isn't necessary