A Chadlite virgin provides you with much needed advice.

looks like an AI generated gay guy

waste of looks imo, if I looked like him I'd fuck bitches every weekend and then off myself after realizing i look gay
What do u look like ?

1AA98DAD 0D8D 411F BEB1 E525DC65AA67

How long you give before he’s banned for being an alt @0hMan 😭

I say a week tops

Latino ? 0% u very confused
You looked like a white-passing latino to me. I don't live in the States so don't take my word for it.

View attachment 2611628

How long you give before he’s banned for being an alt @0hMan 😭

I say a week tops
Nah, he's the real guy from the video, and I personally accepted his join request. @THENEONONE What is your overall opinion of the forum?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Nah, he's the real guy from the video, and I personally accepted his join request. @THENEONONE What is your overall opinion of the forum?
He probably hates it because I mistook him for being Latino. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and emeraldglass
I don't think he's an alt, @Emeraldglass brought him in, I think?
Unfortunate

Although it’s interesting that he’s from the video jfl- how’d I not realize

Last edited:
Did you guys expect him to be a virgin?
I think he's doing it for views and he slayed immediately after uploading that video. No way he's a virgin. Women throw themselves at guys like this.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
not white or latino
I am not saying you are either of those things, just the impression I got (I live in Europe). What is your ethnic background?

I am not saying you are either of those things, just the impression I got (I live in Europe). What is your ethnic background?
I am assuming he’s mulatto

im neon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, Gengar and emeraldglass
I am assuming he’s mulatto
nothing funnier than a mf calling me a whity with a durag , it shows how small minded the bots are

• So Sad
Reactions: Arcturus
no idea what this is and everything is weird and confusing

• +1
nothing funnier than a mf calling me a whity with a durag , it shows how small minded the bots are
Don't worry about that, you'll get used to it (he's got mental problems and lacks attention, that's why he writes everything in bold and a larger font).

never in my life have seen grown men posting themselves begging for validation from other men

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer
no idea what this is and everything is weird and confusing
I understand your point of view. Joining without prior knowledge of the forum's background makes it impossible to properly comprehend the topics and language utilized here.

never in my life have seen grown men posting themselves begging for validation from other men
How do u feel about this tranny rat having the same YouTube name as u

so whats the point of this ? u get followers and stuff ? or just random virgins like me talking shit ?

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer
I understand your point of view. Joining without prior knowledge of the forum's background makes it impossible to properly comprehend the topics and language utilized here.
And now you can't imagine leaving, solely because of me, right... bhai? :3

• +1
Chadlite??? lmao
I wonder why he wears a hat in every single video HMMMMMMM

so whats the point of this ? u get followers and stuff ? or just random virgins like me talking shit ?
Just virgins who talk shit. Pretty cool, eh? We're all hooked on this.

And now you can't imagine leaving, solely because of me, right... bhai? :3
Forum is addictive as hell, one sneak peek will result in months of browsing it.

• +1
i dont understand how hes bigger than me on social media
He collabs with bigger streamers

All you need to do is somehow collab with Adin Ross and sell ur dignity and boom 1m subs

Forum is addictive as hell, one sneak peek will result in months of browsing it.
I'll be honest, I didn't think you were gonna stick around for long. Especially because I know about your ethnic background and the fact you were raised in the same city as me. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Arcturus
Just virgins who talk shit. Pretty cool, eh? We're all hooked on this.
Not true @Growth Plate is no longer a virgin

• +1
All you need to do is somehow collab with Adin Ross and sell ur dignity and boom 1m subs
Alternatively, he can get into the Fan Van with Baby Alien and do a threesome video.

He collabs with bigger streamers

he is getting pushed by kick and adin is like his handler thats why he includes him in all the titles and videos nothing special about this nigga

And here I am, a 28 year old virgin. What's your age? @THENEONONE
U should come to the United States. Even retards like me can have sex ez

• +1
U should come to the United States. Even retards like me can have sex ez
I am staying a virgin until marriage. Also, I don't wanna ever step foot in that shithole. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Arcturus
i dont have an age but im 22 neon years old

I'll be honest, I didn't think you were gonna stick around for long. Especially because I know about your ethnic background and the fact you were raised in the same city as me. JFL.
Where else can you express all of your ideas and opinions without fear of being banned for the slightest infraction of political correctness?

• +1
where all the mfs who was talking shit ? all dissapeared once i joined

• JFL
Where else can you express all of your ideas and opinions without fear of being banned for the slightest infraction of political correctness?
You raise a good point, brother. But the environment here and the environment IRL are so extremely different. Thought you'd get weirded out this forum. I mean, just show this forum to the average person in our city and you know how they would respond to it. Lol.

• +1
@ReadBooksEveryday @Kamui @nofap @Latinolooksmaxxer @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Gengar and ReadBooksEveryday
THENEONONE

The only one talkin shit is you to yourself for dressing like that

• JFL
  • +1