A Chadlite virgin provides you with much needed advice.

THENEONONE

The only one talkin shit is you to yourself for dressing like that
u call being shirtless "dressing" my nigga ?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and ReadBooksEveryday
H
I was born with beautiful natural light eyes u dummy , but yes sometimes I customize THE NEON ONE’s eyes since I want him to have a specific Neon image but I have that naturally so u sound dumb u cheesecake
ave to customise. Try-hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6583
You raise a good point, brother. But the environment here and the environment IRL are so extremely different.
Thought you'd get weirded out this forum. I mean, just show this forum to the average person in our city and you know how they would respond to it. Lol.
Noting diffrent from real life, the only diffrence is the freedom for people to express their thoughts openly. The only strange thing here is the worshipping of male models.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
"Dressing"? He's not even wearing a shirt.
Him not wearing a shirt is his 'expression' in and of itself

If this was a curry, you would all be making street shitting jokes but because he's a low IQ bored Mcdonald's wagie, oh then he's cool and he can express himself with being naked in a durag.

Fckn hypocrites all of y'all . Dont @ me again

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Kamui, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Noting diffrent from real life, the only diffrence is the freedom for people to express their thoughts openly. The only strange thing here is the worshipping of male models.
Nothing different from real life? If we showed this to any guy from our backgrounds, they'd go "Kifesh broer wat is deze site?"

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
Him not wearing a shirt is his 'expression' in and of itself

If this was a curry, you would all be making street shitting jokes but because he's a low IQ bored Mcdonald's wagie, oh then he's cool and he can express himself with being naked in a durag.

Fckn hypocrites all of y'all . Dont @ me again
this mf crying over a random pic i chose so mfs knew i wasnt a fake account

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Gengar
i refuse to believe u people are real

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, nanefer, emeraldglass and 1 other person
I'm as real as they come!

• +1
she’s frauding hard in every video- she’s only attractive cuz of the makeup
Attractive? She looks like an abused, mentally ill whore. Idk how you guys get off to that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and emeraldglass
Nothing different from real life? If we showed this to any guy from our backgrounds, they'd go "Kifesh broer wat is deze site?"
JFL, I meant the freedom of expression aspect. Of course, not everyone will accept the looksmaxing shit, but you might be surprised by how many would actually do.

• +1
JFL, I meant the freedom of expression aspect. Of course, not everyone will accept the looksmaxing shit, but you might be surprised by how many would actually do.
I meant the off-topic section but yeah I get what you're saying, those dudes have been heightmaxxing anway which is a form of looksmaxxing. They love frauding their heights with Air Max or Air Force.

• +1
It's not me. But I agree with him on this stuff, many people see good looking males and believe they need to get laid or they are abnormal fuck no, I pick whether or not I will. Understand what I mean?
I agree completely bro fuck slaying tbh life has more meaning than pussy

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and emeraldglass
yea nevermind

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and Arcturus
I meant the off-topic section but yeah I get what you're saying, those dudes have been heightmaxxing anway which is a form of looksmaxxing. They love frauding their heights with Air Max or Air Force.
Its human nature to maximize the potential of body and mind, some people just don't want to do it openly.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
yall keep saying this shit wtf is slaying
Slaying is another word for fucking. A slayer is a guy who fucks a lot of different women. We usually give that moniker to good-looking guys.

• So Sad
I guess it's not in my nature.
Really? I meant to evolve with each passing day, not just in facial appearance but also in mental and physical strength.

Really? I meant to evolve with each passing day, not just in facial appearance but also in mental and physical strength.
Each passing day makes me feel emptier inside. I don't think that's evolving..

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6583 and emeraldglass
Each passing day makes me feel emptier inside. I don't think that's evolving..
One little thing can change the whole course of events. But I think you mature every day. Even if depressed.

• +1
One little thing can change the whole course of events. But I think you mature every day. Even if depressed.
I am not even depressed. It's weird.

• +1
take the durag off nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6583 and emeraldglass