A cuck e dater on .com negative repped me on 30posts because I tagged his girl on a thread

YoloHatesFoids666

YoloHatesFoids666

bitch has to be blonde
Joined
Apr 20, 2026
Posts
1,214
Reputation
1,849
I didn’t know the user I tagged was female and I didn’t know they were dating, he gave me death threats and then negative repped everything… I actually feel bad how cucked can someone be
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Bars, ragingmanlet and 12 others
I didn’t know the user I tagged was female and I didn’t know they were dating, he gave me death threats and then negative repped everything… I actually feel bad how cucked can someone be
Deserved for using that site bRah

Everyone knows its cucked

But hey reps are reps??😍
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, shortmanlett, kbj and 5 others
Behind the screen they are probably two gook subhumans living in the slums of Guadalajara
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, shortmanlett, ibmh and 5 others
I joined only because org servers were down and I’m not using this shithole again ngl…
Deserved for using that site bRah

Everyone knows its cucked

But hey reps are reps??😍
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, shortmanlett, Jgns and 3 others
I didn’t know the user I tagged was female and I didn’t know they were dating, he gave me death threats and then negative repped everything… I actually feel bad how cucked can someone be
Who are we talking about exactly
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, Brava and pleasevanity
@lowinhibragecel
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
why are you using this shit so much
.Com you mean? Was way better back then, now its not as active I log every day but dont usually post much rather than some replies to threads and my own made by irl experiences every now and then. Really hope it rises to what it was in the past
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
JFL :lul:
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, True Spaniard and YoloHatesFoids666
Behind the screen they are probably two gook subhumans living in the slums of Guadalajara
If that’s the case, they might get up CHAINSAW’d at some point. :feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and YoloHatesFoids666
Imagine using that shitty forum lmfao. Even though i have an OG joindate account on it, i have no wish of logging back to there
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, True Spaniard and YoloHatesFoids666
@Gengar’s Ghost should I delete my acc there and then post the screenshot with his user here :unsure:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
@Gengar’s Ghost should I delete my acc there and then post the screenshot with his user here :unsure:
I dunno bhai, you should do what you want. :p

I used to post there actively as well, but that was only because I was a mod. After I got demoted I did not really see a point in being active. :p
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brava, True Spaniard and YoloHatesFoids666
I dunno bhai, you should do what you want. :p

I used to post there actively as well, but that was only because I was a mod. After I got demoted I did not really see a point in being active. :p
Will you ever come back dude, miss you over there im ngl
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Brava and Gengar’s Ghost
Will you ever come back dude, miss you over there im ngl
Wow thanks bhai! :THICC: But I’ll just stick to .org from now on. All those posts there could have been added here. :feelswah:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brava, YoloHatesFoids666 and True Spaniard
I didn’t know the user I tagged was female and I didn’t know they were dating, he gave me death threats and then negative repped everything… I actually feel bad how cucked can someone be
I almost feet bad for him
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
Bro can you give me a looksmaxxing . Com account

I want to talk to my crush junebug :FeelsLoveMan:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
Bro can you give me a looksmaxxing . Com account

I want to talk to my crush junebug :FeelsLoveMan:
I’m banned on every email but one, I can only have one acc
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: ragingmanlet
I’m banned on every email but one, I can only have one acc
Ok just tell her I love her and she can reach out to me anytime

My discord is tzar44

Tell her that pls
 
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666
Ok just tell her I love her and she can reach out to me anytime

My discord is tzar44

Tell her that pls
Ok I will , I will expose the cuck on my next thread
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ragingmanlet

Similar threads

YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
17
Views
133
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
try2beme
Replies
40
Views
194
iblamexyz
I
thehand
Replies
3
Views
56
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
Renophobeadoobe
Replies
7
Views
36
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top