A foid just saved me from embarassement in front of 400 people today

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
Today in college, this fucking fat fuck teacher for no reason at all pointed at me and said "like look at theses guys in the back, they're probably not even following" and looked at me, this foid just answered him real quick and told him we are and shut that fat fuck quick

I literally had a mini herat attack cause i didn't know what to say, first time I felt non NT

Fuckiing life saver, I was about to look non NT in front of 400 people today.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 21620 and 13 others
imagine caring about the opinion of your classmates and teacher of you :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, It'snotover, AbandonShip and 5 others
burn the fat man he is genetic dead end anyway

• +1
Reactions: Account and alriodai
imagine caring about your the opinion of your classmates and teacher of you :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Yes bro, don't care about your social status infront of 400 people that will be with you for 7 years straight and "classmates" that are 90% hot foids

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 19036, Account and 5 others
burn the fat man he is genetic dead end anyway
fat people in general are fucking genetic trashes that needs to be disrespected and killed

most of the forum here hate only women landwhales cause they're the opposite sex but i literally hate all whales, men and women

it's not hard to lose fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Account, LooksOrDeath and 8 others
jfl at being singled out by your teacher like that. Ugly incel trait.

I had the same shit happen to me all the time in high school. People around me were making noise and the teacher would point at me and single me out.

Authority figures love to pick on ugly men. Easiest targets, since they are the least likely to get any social support.

U got lucky a foid was wliling to stand-up for you. Perhaps not totally over for ur looks. Women would just laugh in my case and make it worse.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ManletBlackcel, isis_Bleach and 7 others

I had the same shit happen to me all the time in high school. People around me were making noise and the teacher would point at me and single me out.

Authority figures love to pick on ugly men. Easiest targets, since they are the least likely to get any social support.

U got lucky a foid was wliling to stand-up for you. Perhaps not totally over for ur looks. Women would just laugh in my case and make it worse.
Facts completely, but I don't think it's because I was super ugly incel type because most guys there were super subhumanier than me (super recessed shit beard and fat and short)
I think it's because I was sitting in the last place jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Account and LooksOrDeath
imagine caring about your the opinion of your classmates and teacher of you :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
typical aspie "muh just dont care" cope
Normal niggas care about their social appearance dickhead

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17920 and 8 others
Muh Vinnie hacker supremacy worshipper...

If Hacker was in your place he would've uppercutted the teacher without second thoughts

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21340, Account and 4 others

If Hacker was in your place he would've have uppercutted the teacher without second thoughts
you are not a kroker, youre a crook

MD school? Prepare for the self done blood test at the lab if you want to feel non NT lel

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
typical aspie "muh just dont care" cope
Normal niggas care about their social appearance dickhead
jfl then the same niggas be like "how to be more NT, why i can't make friends" on here and wonder why they cant get social circle

If Hacker was in your place he would've uppercutted the teacher without second thoughts
look bro vinie is still the most attractive guy but this nigga is too much low T mentally to do shit like that, have u heard his voice? low t soy siht
MD school? Prepare for the self done blood test at the lab if you want to feel non NT lel
med school yes, and holy shit it's so fucking hard, i need to studycel the whole year to even get a 10/20 and pass

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Hipcel, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
jfl then the same niggas be like "how to be more NT, why i can't make friends" on here and wonder why they cant get social circle

look bro vinie is still the most attractive guy but this nigga is too much low T mentally to do shit like that, have u heard his voice? low t soy siht

med school yes, and holy shit it's so fucking hard, i need to studycel the whole year to even get a 10/20 and pass
Study hard to do LLs, they can't stop doing surgeries to manlets. LOL $$$$$

Fuck blood tests.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and alriodai
Study hard to do LLs, they can't stop doing surgeries to manlets. $$$$$

Fuck blood tests.
Don't need LL I'm 6ft4

I need maxilla, rhino, cantho and gymcelling and skinmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
you live in paris??

• +1
Don't need LL I'm 6ft4

I need maxilla, rhino, cantho and gymcelling and skinmaxxing
No to become an ortho doctor if you're interested and do LL to manlets, you'll get rich - so many manlets will come to you in this 6' + or gtfo world.

• +1
Not being able to answer in that situation is actually nt

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and alriodai
Not being able to answer in that situation is actually nt
Lifefuel, what kind of fucking insecure fat fucking teacher do that to a student in his 2nd day of Uni?

The girl saved me in that situation

Lifefuel, what kind of fucking insecure fat fucking teacher do that to a student in his 2nd day of Uni?

The girl saved me in that situation
Idk they prob get an ego boost

Sometimes an old teacher would point at a group for laughing a little and they'd just go quiet no answer, some mumbling maybe but thsts about it

That's how I know is NT, it also depends on the answer, like if you give a corny one or sassy one, one can give NT vibes one doesn't

• +1
Idk they prob get an ego boost

Sometimes an old teacher would point at a group for laughing a little and they'd just go quiet no answer, some mumbling maybe but thsts about it

That's how I know is NT, it also depends on the answer, like if you give a corny one or sassy one, one can give NT vibes one doesn't
after getting blackpilled you can exactly tell who is NT and who is not, who is faking it or who is not

i have this shit trait that whenveer there's a non NT person around i try to hang around him and befriend him so i don't feel dumb because whenever i befriend super NT people i sometimes dont evenr understand wtf they're takling about

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, datboijj, Account and 2 others
Brutal when i used to be fat in 6th grade this teacher came to my seat and sneezed at me and then told me to go to the bathroom because i was dirty

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Could have given bad boy halo if you were like yeah idk what is going on this shit boring

Could have given bad boy halo if you were like yeah idk what is going on this shit boring
in a shit degree but for medical and STEM fields being retarded is the worst falio to have, maybe more than non NT

• +1
Reactions: Account and aBetterMii
Today in college, this fucking fat fuck teacher for no reason at all pointed at me and said "like look at theses guys in the back, they're probably not even following" and looked at me, this foid just answered him real quick and told him we are and shut that fat fuck quick
Why didn't you answer him:
"Are you trying to get crazy with me ése? Don't you know I'm loco?".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and alriodai
Why didn't you answer him:
"Are you trying to get crazy with me ése? Don't you know I'm loco?".
It owuld be over ofr me if I let my intrusive thoughts win JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
When that happens, I just dead stare the teachers in the eyes, with my Ramirez/Momoa's tier eyebrows, they get intimidated sometimes lol.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Account and alriodai

I got this not cos of my looks but cos I’m aspie. Ironically girls still liked me in the class and in school despite this kind of shit. Even the teachers who picked on me every now and then liked me apparently when I wasn’t in they’d be upset saying they missed how funny I was and shit. I guess I was the class Badboy and clown

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
focus on anatomy,it has the most stuff under it(gross,osteo,histo,embryo,neuro,surface marking)
physio and biochem are shit easy , can pass it with one night study

• +1
focus on anatomy,it has the most stuff under it(gross,osteo,histo,embryo,neuro,surface marking)
physio and biochem are shit easy , can pass it with one night study
anatomy is super easy

biochem is easy

physio is hard

physio is hard
I found physio to be the easiest since it was the most logical of the three (least memorisation required)
as long as you understand the basic underlying logic ,you can read the topic once and remember it forever
you're following guyton,right ?

• +1
I found physio to be the easiest since it was the most logical of the three (least memorisation required)
as long as you understand the basic underlying logic ,you can read the topic once and remember it forever
you're following guyton,right ?
nope, i'm new bro it's my first year, but i did buy a good book about anatomy chimio and all the rest which is pretty easy

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Facts completely, but I don't think it's because I was super ugly incel type because most guys there were super subhumanier than me (super recessed shit beard and fat and short)
I think it's because I was sitting in the last place jfl
I think you give off a delinquent backbencher vibe irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
i got prettyboy hair
if i had short hair then yes
then you're the mf who sells drugs by the dorm alley as a side hustle. Dealers always have long hair.

• JFL
then you're the mf who sells drugs by the dorm alley as a side hustle. Dealers always have long hair.
JFL bro
i look like a walmart Zario Bolanos I don't look like any of what you're describing

• JFL
Do you know the foid

how bad did the fat teacher look

I literally had a mini herat attack cause i didn't know what to say, first time I felt non NT

Fuckiing life saver, I was about to look non NT in front of 400 people today.

This obsession with seeming as boringly normie as possible is quite remarkable.

You want to appear like you are riding along in the stupidity of the matrix, in order so you maintain social value

It's quite crazy

• Hmm...

You want to appear like you are riding along in the stupidity of the matrix, in order so you maintain social value

It's quite crazy
jfl at this projection

there's a difference between normal social interactions and riding normie trends to "maintain social value"

do you know the difference between them?

How do u speed hair growth
my genetics lol, my dad and mom has good hair growth genetics, my shit grows in days i have to cut it every few days jfl

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns

It's quite crazy
he was gonna look like a normie npc if he didn't have a comeback to what the fatcel said

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and alriodai
he was gonna look like a normie npc if he didn't have a comeback to what the fatcel said
makinithappen is confusing dickriding normie trends and discussions such as lame discussions like typical football or girls AND normal interactions with people

not doing the first one don't make you non NT

noit doing the second one make you look super non NT

• +1
my genetics lol, my dad and mom has good hair growth genetics, my shit grows in days i have to cut it every few days jfl
Black peoples hair grows so slow dude I have to wait 2 years for my hair to get to my chin brutal

• +1
Black peoples hair grows so slow dude I have to wait 2 years for my hair to get to my chin brutal
why you wanna grow out ur hair? if this is you in your pfp you look fine bro

• +1
why you wanna grow out ur hair? if this is you in your pfp you look fine bro
It is me but I look wayyy better with dreads idk why but when I had dreads my appeal was through the roof

• +1
It is me but I look wayyy better with dreads idk why but when I had dreads my appeal was through the roof
you'd be finer with dreads for sure but you still look super good in your pfp, prettyboy tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns