A Guide to Forum Etiquette: The Reason Why Most of You are Incels.

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Many users here are Chads. Users like @Xangsane , @Chad1212 , and even @astatine and @Bvnny. However, many of these Chads claim to have less than five slays, or even claim to be KHHV. Chad1212 is out here getting cucked by fourteen year olds, despite begin very good looking. It seems to me like this site is filled to the brim with MENTALCELS!

But what creates a mentalcel? Often, mentalcels have personality traits that either turn women off, or prevent them from trying with women in the first place. And there is one trait I notice that most users have: LACK OF ETIQUETTE!

You see, women love men who are kind and respectful to others, who are gentlemen. They like men who have proper etiquette, and are considerate of others. And users here are none of those things. Many users here lack forum etiquette, and if you can't even have incel forum etiquette, how can you have etiquette in real life? But how can I tell that you incels lack forum etiquette? YOUR REACC PATTERNS!

Users here do not know how to properly gift and distribute reacts. Many users here act impolite when reacting to threads, often not knowing basic rules of etiquette. Etiquette is about human kindness, and politeness. When a someone does something nice for you. you should do something nice for them. You should be considerate of people when they make sacrifices to help you. Lack of etiquette turns women off, and WHEN YOU MENTALCEL CHADS LEARN TO HAVE ETIQUETTE, WOMEN WILL BE MORE ATTRACTED TO YOU.

THE BEST PLACE TO PRACTICE THE PRINCIPLES OF ETIQUETTE IS THIS INCEL FORUM. THE WAY YOYU GIVE REACCS SHOWS YOUR ETIQUETTE ABILITY. SO I WILL TEACH YOU INCELS FORUM ETIQUETTE, AND HOW AND WHEN TO GIVE REACCS

RULE 1: THE QUESTION RULE

This is a common occurrence on these incel forums. In a thread, a user will ask another user a question. When you ask a question to a user, you are seeking very specific information that other users may not find relevant. This means, that the user will lower their post to rep ratio, making a sacrifice to give you information. Think about it. Most users have a post to rep higher than one. If they answer your question, they will get at most one like from you, and sometimes not even that, because many users are inconsiderate. If a user helps you by answering your questions you should want to raise their post to rep ratio. Therefore, you should compensate them by giving them enough reacts to raise their post to rep ratio. When a user answers your question, if his post to rep is 1-2, give him 2 reacts, if his post to rep is 2-3, give him 3 reacts, if its 3-4, give him 4 reaccs and so on and so forth.

RULE 2: THE THREAD RULE

Imagine this. You post a thread. Fifty different users respond to the thread over and over and the thread has 10 pages of engaging conversation, trolling, and other .org festivities. But you only get 5 to ten reacts. YOu have provided the forum a space for excellent debate and conversation, and few users show their appreciate with a reacc. This is wrong and inconsiderate. If you are going to respond to a thread a user made, you should always give it a reacc. Responding to a thread without reacting is like going to a restaurant without tipping: it's rude, and disrespectful to the server, and shows you do not care about the service provided to you. Always react to threads if you respond to them.

RULE 3: THE PM RULE

Users should seek to boost each other's post to rep ratio no matter what. It shows kindness, and consideration, and draws people to you. Therefore, when you PM a user, you should reacc to all the PMs they send. This will boost both of your post to rep ratios, and spread more happiness to the forum.

CONCLUSION

Having etiquette is an important part of human interaction, and female interaction. It's funny how the biggest slayers on this site also have the highest post to rep ratio, (@looksmaxxer234 ), and he is also mulatto. Mulattos like looksmaxxer234 have good post to rep ratios because they always follow etiquette. They will always react if they comment on threads, and give reacts amply. Therefore, the users on this site love this mulatto king because of his etiquette, and reward him with a high post to rep ratio. Foids recognize his excellent etiquette in real life, and paired with being mulatto, that is why he is a medium-ugly pilled slayer and not a KHHV. When you incels learn ettiquette, WOMEN WILL NATURALLY GRAVITATE TOWARDS YOU AND YOU CAN FINALLY ASCEND FROM THIS SITE.

SO NOW PRACTICE ETIQUETTE ON THIS FORUM STARTING NOW. I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ASCEND SOON. @tyronelite pin this tbh, this will help more users ascend than any post on this site.

Thoughts? @stevielake @Baldingman1998 @Thompsonz @AlexBrown84 @Korea @MentalcelTyronelite @Adriana Lima @nigerianmanlet @Octillionaire3 @Danish_Retard @thecel @SMESH @ht-normie-ascending

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Gargantuan, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 27 others
This >>> any white girl
9D1C82AD E3B6 44EA A41B 5D7431B60774

FDB84290 FB05 402D 923B 70EE2F0647F8

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, TeenAscender, thecel and 14 others
Time to go to art gallery wirh 17 year old girl from Myanmar I met. She dresses good but is 5’8 and I’m 5’10. Over?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16530 and 3 others
Personal worth is not a persons rep ratio xD

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
bro no one cares about this stuff

what we care about is WW3

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 9779
Like this message to instantly escape mentalceldom and become gigachad overnight

Man Body GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, EverythingCel133, Deleted member 19281 and 18 others
Just have a good post to rep ratio theory

I'm smokin doja, my cup purple, percocets im off two

Not following Rule #3 should be punishable by death.

I agreed with everything until the post to rep ratio part. That’s was just pure autism ngl.

But yeah, being non NT gives you shitty etiquette and behavioral skills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, Solidcoin and 1 other person
lol i always break rule 2 i always used to post β€œ0”or some random unrelated meme on random nigga’s threads and never react, but that’s usually cause most of those threads are ass

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18890, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Cringe thread OP, you're saying "have etiquette on a forum full of shitposters"

and then you sound like inceltears, and say "if you don't do this, you won't get laid"

What, can women read my mind and know I post here?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and AlexBrown84
Cringe thread OP, you're saying "have etiquette on a forum full of shitposters"

and then you sound like inceltears, and say "if you don't do this, you won't get laid"

What, can women read my mind and know I post here?
do you understand satire? yikes, found the incel, you need to shower bro

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Agreed :chad:

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Cope, you want a hot white girl but cause they play hard to get and asian foids don't this is how you act.
I literally get more matches with white girls when I’m in europe. Cope indian boy

Attachments

• 9BC19112-F75F-46CC-9652-0E09BE35CE4E.jpeg
    9BC19112-F75F-46CC-9652-0E09BE35CE4E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 4EFA2EAD-E36A-4B01-A39F-3068C8A7C0EB.jpeg
    4EFA2EAD-E36A-4B01-A39F-3068C8A7C0EB.jpeg
    412.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and oldcelloser
I literally get more matches with white girls when I’m in europe. Cope indian boy
Cope, your a nigger lmao :lul:. Average IQ is 1 standard deviation below average whites and asians and Arabs around the world. Without whites and Indians and asians the niggers like you would still be living in huts in africa :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
none of the users u mentioned are chads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Korea
Are we really going to fucking equate our post to rep ratio with IRL giving and taking?

You could have posted any redpill bs and it would be better then cortisol spikes from not having enough reacts:feelswhat:

Fail after fail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, whiteissuperior and AlexBrown84
Time to go to art gallery wirh 17 year old girl from Myanmar I met. She dresses good but is 5’8 and I’m 5’10. Over?
She was super nice and spoke good English and also speaks Korean and Myanmar language. She paid for our food and movie tickets and popcorn and taxi xD

I thought girls from Myanmar would be brown like thai girls but she says she’s ethnic Han Chinese I guess.

She’s 5’8 so maybe I would have 6 feet kids with her? I only 5’10

Also she was telling me how she’s not supposed to eat beef cuz she’s Buddhist but her favorite food is beef xD

Had some 5’5 thai manlet take this pic of us. Even this girl height mogged him xD

Attachments

• 82712A08-FF65-43B6-9D20-E37E1602505C.jpeg
    82712A08-FF65-43B6-9D20-E37E1602505C.jpeg
    412.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
She was super nice and spoke good English and also speaks Korean and Myanmar language. She paid for our food and movie tickets and popcorn and taxi xD

I thought girls from Myanmar would be brown like thai girls but she says she’s ethnic Han Chinese I guess.

She’s 5’8 so maybe I would have 6 feet kids with her? I only 5’10

Also she was telling me how she’s not supposed to eat beef cuz she’s Buddhist but her favorite food is beef xD

Had some 5’5 thai manlet take this pic of us. Even this girl height mogged him xD
Sex or no sex?

Sex or no sex?
Of course no sex we just talked and layed down

I’m a virgin truecel with @BeyondHope me and him are destined to be virgins forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and whiteissuperior
Sex or no sex?
She told me a story and showed me pics of her prostrating in Myanmar when the military took over. She got arrested so she has the risk taker trait gene. Good for having successful kids.

It’s so weird, when I go to places in Thailand, no girl looks at me. But when I have a white skinned ethnic Chinese girl with me, lots of girls look at me. So weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and whiteissuperior
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
She told me a story and showed me pics of her prostrating in Myanmar when the military took over. She got arrested so she has the risk taker trait gene. Good for having successful kids.

It’s so weird, when I go to places in Thailand, no girl looks at me. But when I have a white skinned ethnic Chinese girl with me, lots of girls look at me. So weird
Sounds stressful. You should just go ER tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
btw op just rep foids theory:feelshaha:

• JFL
Was thinking exactly this lol.
ive been told by a PSLer not on this site who I am buddies with that you are Chad. is this true?

• Woah
Reactions: Korea
ive been told by a PSLer not on this site who I am buddies with that you are Chad. is this true?
No Idea bro.

@AscendingHero you see what I'm talking about bro?

I think my days of larping as incel are truly over.

Who told you?

Last edited:
  • +1
No Idea bro.

@AscendingHero you see what I'm talking about bro?

I think my days of larping as incel are truly over.

Who told you?
not telling

• So Sad
Reactions: Korea
Etiquette goes out the window when people are speaking anonymously on the internet. You know the same dudes talking about how they’re dark triad badboys and threatening to rape your mother are polite af irl and say sorry 25 times a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 19036, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Just a question, are u a foid?

I am sober now thank for your questions thisQnA is over

Many users here are Chads. Users like @Xangsane , @Chad1212 , and even @astatine and @Bvnny. However, many of these Chads claim to have less than five slays, or even claim to be KHHV. Chad1212 is out here getting cucked by fourteen year olds, despite begin very good looking. It seems to me like this site is filled to the brim with MENTALCELS!

But what creates a mentalcel? Often, mentalcels have personality traits that either turn women off, or prevent them from trying with women in the first place. And there is one trait I notice that most users have: LACK OF ETIQUETTE!

You see, women love men who are kind and respectful to others, who are gentlemen. They like men who have proper etiquette, and are considerate of others. And users here are none of those things. Many users here lack forum etiquette, and if you can't even have incel forum etiquette, how can you have etiquette in real life? But how can I tell that you incels lack forum etiquette? YOUR REACC PATTERNS!

Users here do not know how to properly gift and distribute reacts. Many users here act impolite when reacting to threads, often not knowing basic rules of etiquette. Etiquette is about human kindness, and politeness. When a someone does something nice for you. you should do something nice for them. You should be considerate of people when they make sacrifices to help you. Lack of etiquette turns women off, and WHEN YOU MENTALCEL CHADS LEARN TO HAVE ETIQUETTE, WOMEN WILL BE MORE ATTRACTED TO YOU.

THE BEST PLACE TO PRACTICE THE PRINCIPLES OF ETIQUETTE IS THIS INCEL FORUM. THE WAY YOYU GIVE REACCS SHOWS YOUR ETIQUETTE ABILITY. SO I WILL TEACH YOU INCELS FORUM ETIQUETTE, AND HOW AND WHEN TO GIVE REACCS

RULE 1: THE QUESTION RULE

This is a common occurrence on these incel forums. In a thread, a user will ask another user a question. When you ask a question to a user, you are seeking very specific information that other users may not find relevant. This means, that the user will lower their post to rep ratio, making a sacrifice to give you information. Think about it. Most users have a post to rep higher than one. If they answer your question, they will get at most one like from you, and sometimes not even that, because many users are inconsiderate. If a user helps you by answering your questions you should want to raise their post to rep ratio. Therefore, you should compensate them by giving them enough reacts to raise their post to rep ratio. When a user answers your question, if his post to rep is 1-2, give him 2 reacts, if his post to rep is 2-3, give him 3 reacts, if its 3-4, give him 4 reaccs and so on and so forth.

RULE 2: THE THREAD RULE

Imagine this. You post a thread. Fifty different users respond to the thread over and over and the thread has 10 pages of engaging conversation, trolling, and other .org festivities. But you only get 5 to ten reacts. YOu have provided the forum a space for excellent debate and conversation, and few users show their appreciate with a reacc. This is wrong and inconsiderate. If you are going to respond to a thread a user made, you should always give it a reacc. Responding to a thread without reacting is like going to a restaurant without tipping: it's rude, and disrespectful to the server, and shows you do not care about the service provided to you. Always react to threads if you respond to them.

RULE 3: THE PM RULE

Users should seek to boost each other's post to rep ratio no matter what. It shows kindness, and consideration, and draws people to you. Therefore, when you PM a user, you should reacc to all the PMs they send. This will boost both of your post to rep ratios, and spread more happiness to the forum.

CONCLUSION

Having etiquette is an important part of human interaction, and female interaction. It's funny how the biggest slayers on this site also have the highest post to rep ratio, (@looksmaxxer234 ), and he is also mulatto. Mulattos like looksmaxxer234 have good post to rep ratios because they always follow etiquette. They will always react if they comment on threads, and give reacts amply. Therefore, the users on this site love this mulatto king because of his etiquette, and reward him with a high post to rep ratio. Foids recognize his excellent etiquette in real life, and paired with being mulatto, that is why he is a medium-ugly pilled slayer and not a KHHV. When you incels learn ettiquette, WOMEN WILL NATURALLY GRAVITATE TOWARDS YOU AND YOU CAN FINALLY ASCEND FROM THIS SITE.

SO NOW PRACTICE ETIQUETTE ON THIS FORUM STARTING NOW. I HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ASCEND SOON. @tyronelite pin this tbh, this will help more users ascend than any post on this site.

Thoughts? @stevielake @Baldingman1998 @Thompsonz @AlexBrown84 @Korea @MentalcelTyronelite @Adriana Lima @nigerianmanlet @Octillionaire3 @Danish_Retard @thecel @SMESH @ht-normie-ascending

ok faggotπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

• JFL