A guide to mastering the Indian foid

Deleted member 13511

Deleted member 13511

I changed my mind, Asian women are ugly insects.
Pros and cons
Pros:
India has a huge white worshipping culture so jbw works very well
They speak good English unlike East Asian women
Easy to mog curries
Your curry son will get a career in STEM and betabux for you

Cons:
You will push more curries into inceldom
Smell bad
Hairy
Average Indian woman is hideous. You have to be desperate to stoop this low, even southeast Asian goblins are better looking.
bRX54osqai60Ao-XuyImVC3XanFRrXgzV3LeS0QCEjZDqzkxssomyNnjOgmg-7ua2z-vXghQbfhjwMLE9Yuyai4ilMHt-iLBDlgliYHLNqBNM3dGp9x6OOVJEU9ZxraYVERSK4c2

Language
Indian languages like Hindi, punjabi, Tamil, Bengali etc are easier than east Asian languages like Mandarin and Japanese so if you’re desperate enough to learn a language just to get laid then curry maxxing is a bit easier than rice maxxing. Indians are quite good at English though so you should be able to get around India with just a few basic phrases like Namaste.

JBW
India white worships just as much if not more than countries like the Philippines. If you're white you will be treated like a psl god in India but ideally you want your features to be as white as possible meaning dye your hair blond and wear blue or green contact lenses if you don't have that eye colour already. Someone who looks like Hitler's wet dream would quite literally be worshipped in India or have coins thrown at them.

Mogging Indian men
The average Indian male seems to be about 5'5-5'6. In the west height halo begins at about 6'2 so in India you only need to be about 5'10 or above to be a heightmogger. If you want to be a gigamogger then consider wearing lifts but this isn't necessary.

Curries don't have small dick stereotypes like ricecels but it would seem that the average curry penis is only 5.1 inches long which is not difficult to mog if you've been jelqing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryan, thecel, MissLexotan6MG and 5 others
Pros and cons
Pros:
Easy to mog curries

Cons:
Smell bad
Hairy
Average Indian woman is hideous. You have to be desperate to stoop this low, even southeast Asian goblins are better looking.
bRX54osqai60Ao-XuyImVC3XanFRrXgzV3LeS0QCEjZDqzkxssomyNnjOgmg-7ua2z-vXghQbfhjwMLE9Yuyai4ilMHt-iLBDlgliYHLNqBNM3dGp9x6OOVJEU9ZxraYVERSK4c2

Language
Indian languages like Hindi, punjabi, Tamil, Bengali etc are easier than east Asian languages like Mandarin and Japanese so if you’re desperate enough to learn a language just to get laid then curry maxxing is a bit easier than rice maxxing. Indians are quite good at English though so you should be able to get around India with just a few basic phrases like Namaste.

JBW
India white worships just as much if not more than countries like the Philippines. If you're white you will be treated like a psl god in India but ideally you want your features to be as white as possible meaning dye your hair blond and wear blue or green contact lenses if you don't have that eye colour already. Someone who looks like Hitler's wet dream would quite literally be worshipped in India or have coins thrown at them.
View attachment 1138819

Mogging Indian men
The average Indian male seems to be about 5'5-5'6. In the west height halo begins at about 6'2 so in India you only need to be about 5'10 or above to be a heightmogger. If you want to be a gigamogger then consider wearing lifts but this isn't necessary.
View attachment 1138813
Curries don't have small dick stereotypes like ricecels but it would seem that the average curry penis is only 5.1 inches long which is not difficult to mog if you've been jelqing.

View attachment 1138824

Indian women want this
1594895004602 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Billy Sole, JizzFarmer and 4 others
Indian accent is terrafailo

• +1
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Thank u OP. I got eye color, I got 5’10”+ height, I got huge dick, I got multilingualism (if I try in a month) but what about dimorphism?

Would u say Indian men are particularly masculine?

They probably aren’t frame moggers but I doubt u will find as many cutecels (facially) amongst them than amongst whites/Latinos due to their hairiness.

Imagine finding a 7 PSL Indian girl btw.

Thank u OP. I got eye color, I got 5’10”+ height, I got huge dick, I got multilingualism (if I try in a month) but what about dimorphism?

Would u say Indian men are particularly masculine?

They probably aren’t frame moggers but I doubt u will find as many cutecels (facially) amongst them than amongst whites/Latinos due to their hairiness.

Imagine finding a 7 PSL Indian girl btw.
They're more masculine than Asian men but that's not exactly impressive.

They're more masculine than Asian men but that's not exactly impressive.
Are chinlets/lowerthirdcels more common than eyelets? That’s what worries me. I’ll probably be able to grow some stubble once i’m 18.

I think that most curries have Steve Buscemi tier orbitals but it’s normal for them so it doesn’t look out of place. I could be wrong though.

dont want a curry wife and dont want curry kids

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ReignsChad, reptiles and 3 others
Pros and cons
Pros:
Easy to mog curries

Cons:
Smell bad
Hairy

Language

JBW
View attachment 1138819

Mogging Indian men
View attachment 1138813

View attachment 1138824

Few things are wrong here.

1 Only north Indians have small dicks south Indians have 6.75 inches this is actually clincally and it makes sense as well south indians have more tropical feautres.

2 Skin bleached Indian foids look fine obviously don't make them albino skin tonne but skin bleached curry foids could pass as a psedo Caucasian.

3 Most Indians will grow to the western average within the next 100 years this is because most Indians are doliocephalic this is also why most blacks are also tall taller skulls usually have narrower builds this allows for taller height but narrower frames black retained there frames as well because they gave up IQ you see south Asian environments favours IQ Over beauty looking at the arranged marriage system and indias abymall weight records.

Overall I mean assuming Indians grow rich enough and they gain lighter skin they can ascend very hard i mean this is an albino indian fix her skin and eyes and you have a race of slayers. This isn't coping either Indians have very good skulls it's tall long and forward grown unlike gooks and unlike most blacks the jaws are orthognathic so it lacks bimaxillary protrusion as well.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13824, Albeacho, Ryan and 3 others
1 Only north Indians have small dicks south Indians have 6.75 inches this is actually clincally and it makes sense as well south indians have more tropical feautres.
Damn this explains why i'm 7.2 inches, i though i was mogging every curry in this aspect

Indian accent is terrafailo
Indian accent is bad but idk why it's seen as worse than East Asian accents. Those accents are actually screeching and make my ears bleed also it's rly hard to understand

Damn this explains why i'm 7.2 inches, i though i was mogging every curry in this aspect

For some reason northern curries have much smaller dicks the southern ones have massive cocks it's BBC tier almost I don't know what causes ethnic differences between penis size tbqh diet in some way but i don't know in which way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Good thread. It is over for me and curry men.

I'm just wondering which white guy is gonna settle down with an Indian foid though. Maybe 1 in a million of them are 6+ PSL stacies.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Pros and cons
Pros:
Easy to mog curries

Cons:
Smell bad
Hairy

Language

JBW
View attachment 1138819

Mogging Indian men
View attachment 1138813

View attachment 1138824

Very good thread OP high IQ, high effort only 2 thing i'll say.

1) Who tf wants curry foids, jfl. Those overcooked hairy cow worshipping beasts jfl

2) Unfortunately im not a curry and fair and handsome so this guide doesn't apply to me jfl:lul:

Unfortuntely God wasn't kind enough to dash me into this world as a curry god, it's all good tho.

@Albeacho @volcelfatcel @africancel @ArvidGustavsson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13824, Albeacho, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Good thread. It is over for me and curry men.

I'm just wondering which white guy is gonna settle down with an Indian foid though. Maybe 1 in a million of them are 6+ PSL stacies.
You're curry?!!! Never knew that, you don't act like one tbh.

Indian accent is bad but idk why it's seen as worse than East Asian accents. Those accents are actually screeching and make my ears bleed also it's rly hard to understand
East Asian accents are terrible

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13197
Very good thread OP high IQ, high effort only 2 thing i'll say.

1) Who tf wants curry foids, jfl. Those overcooked hairy cow worshipping beasts jfl

2) Unfortunately im not a curry and fair and handsome so this guide doesn't apply to me jfl:lul:

Unfortuntely God wasn't kind enough to dash me into this world as a curry god, it's all good tho.

@Albeacho @volcelfatcel @africancel @ArvidGustavsson
bro why are you tagging me jfl, I'm not white or curry

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 6273
If the Indian average is 5.1” that’s not that much smaller than in the West (the calcSD ‘Western Average’ is 5.6” or something like that). As usual, do PE, and strive for 8x6, then you don’t have to worry about averages (or not being her ‘biggest’, even), anywhere

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
@africancel was I too snide? Just wanted to ask since I think you’re a good user

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
@africancel was I too snide? Just wanted to ask since I think you’re a good user
this was very high inhib and low t, you need to study my guide on bullymaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus and Deleted member 13197
this was very high inhib and low t, you need to study my guide on bullymaxxing
There’s no reason for me to be rude to users that I actually think are decent. I’ve triggered people before but I like @africancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
You're curry?!!! Never knew that, you don't act like one tbh.
What did you think I was up till now? How do I NOT act like an Indian? I'm curious. Another user over here thought the same thing, he thought I was white and I have been told that I post, think, behave and type like a white guy. Very strange.

What did you think I was up till now? How do I NOT act like an Indian? I'm curious. Another user over here thought the same thing, he thought I was white and I have been told that I post, think, behave and type like a white guy. Very strange.
Thought you were white aswell. First off your username and the way you act, thought u were in ur late teens/early 20's.

Never thought in a million yrs u were curry lol

Thought you were white aswell. First off your username and the way you act, thought u were in ur late teens/early 20's.

Never thought in a million yrs u were curry lol
I do give off oldcel vibes according to another user here, I am in my late teens. How do I act like?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
There’s no reason for me to be rude to users that I actually think are decent. I’ve triggered people before but I like @africancel
Nah it's fine, I was the one who was a little condescending tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and AcneScars
Thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13511