its ok man at 10k posts u will finally get pussy
thanks for the bump

No blacks? Exclusionary much

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood
Again its pre-colonial phenotypes so I literally only had access to African phenotypes and that's it. I might try and do another one which phenos like Latino and Mulatto but I wouldn't be able to use the pics like in the OP, so I couldn't give a true "phenotype" visual description like in this thread.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Again its pre-colonial phenotypes so I literally only had access to African phenotypes and that's it. I might try and do another one which phenos like Latino and Mulatto but I wouldn't be able to use the pics like in the OP, so I couldn't give a true "phenotype" visual description like in this thread.
Add in Aboriginal pls

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and LordNorwood
This is so spot on. My parents are North African and I have the Trans Mediterranid phenotype.

• Love it
what pheno whould be brown hair black eyebrows green eyes and freckles be?

• +1
what pheno whould be brown hair black eyebrows green eyes and freckles be?
What you're describing is more coloration, pheno also includes facial aesthetics and IMO the facial aesthetics are much more important than the coloration when determining pheno.
That said areas like Ireland and Wales jump to mind from your description. I'd recommend poking around those areas on the site in the OP.

• +1
Reactions: Lelek
I'm considering doing an updated thread with SMV rankings if people are interested in that.
Add
I'm considering doing an updated thread with SMV rankings if people are interested in that.
was joking about Aboriginies, like are they even human? JFL @ them admitiré?

anyways yeah Latinos mullatos, more meds, Africans. Way more Europeans too.

• +1
Im med bro

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and LordNorwood
What you're describing is more coloration, pheno also includes facial aesthetics and IMO the facial aesthetics are much more important than the coloration when determining pheno.
That said areas like Ireland and Wales jump to mind from your description. I'd recommend poking around those areas on the site in the OP.
can i pm you a picure of me?

• +1
rofl same brain chemistry as redditors and just as childish

muh internet points

sorry bro its over
keep posting replies I won't read

Wtf this nigga looks like my dad
If these vikings raped my ancestors I will go ER in swedistan for my honor

• +1
View attachment 368290
indo-nordic mogs med bro

rarest "indian" phenotype
indo nordic isnt indian phenotype , its found in minority of numbers in northern pakistan and north eastetern afghanitan
, these men from northern pakistan are indo nordic

PA270218-5dd1108daa320__880.jpg

PA270028-5dd11061c513d__880.jpg

PA270116-5dd1107aeb7bc__880.jpg

PA270150-5dd110828bd86__880.jpg

PA280251-5dd1109a76e7f__880.jpg

1Y5r33A.png

PA270012-2-5dd1105c8d86e__880.jpg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye and LordNorwood
indo nordic isnt indian phenotype , its found in minority of numbers in northern pakistan and north eastetern afghanitan

1Y5r33A.png

uh oh

1Y5r33A.png

Those are Pashtuns and they were legit from India. Aryan invasion.

Those are Pashtuns and they were legit from India. Aryan invasion.
no these are dardic people from chitral in pakistan ,also pashtuns are not from india either.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
no these are dardic people from chitral in pakistan ,also pashtuns are not from india either.
India, paki, whatever. Pashtun and Indians share indo-aryan genetics.

Notice how I said "indian" in quotations. Dardic people can be found in Afghan and northern India as well, It's not pakistan only. I'm just talking about the region, hence "INDO"

India, paki, whatever. Pashtun and Indians share indo-aryan genetics.

Notice how I said "indian" in quotations. Dardic people can be found in Afghan and northern India as well, It's not pakistan only. I'm just talking about the region, hence "INDO"
indo word is from indus river , anyways bulk of indian population is of dravidian origin that speak an indo aryan language because of elite dominance.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
indo word is from indus river , anyways bulk of indian population is of dravidian origin that speak an indo aryan language because of eleite dominance.
I thought Hindi and Gujarati were made in norther india and are indo-aryan languages. Same for sanskrit?

Also indo-nordic are a cross between indids and proto nordics. How did that happen without India? Did the Kalesh the aryans because I thoughtthe Aryan movement was nordics mixing with dravidians

Actually this makes sense since modern day hinduism is different than prehistoric and the vedas were written by dravidians

I thought Hindi and Gujarati were made in norther india and are indo-aryan languages. Same for sanskrit?

Also indo-nordic are a cross between indids and proto nordics. How did that happen without India? Did the Kalesh the aryans because I thoughtthe Aryan movement was nordics mixing with dravidians

Actually this makes sense since modern day hinduism is different than prehistoric and the vedas were written by dravidians

indo nordic formed when aryans mixed with people of indus valley.

indo nordic formed when aryans mixed with people of indus valley.
So Indids are just the people of Indus valley + dravidians?

Why does google say the aryans where Iranids? That doesn't make sense. Who were the Aryans?

So Indids are just the people of Indus valley + dravidians?

Why does google say the aryans where Iranids? That doesn't make sense. Who were the Aryans?
aryans were 70% north eastern eeuropeans and 30% northern pakistani groups/pashtuns , they mixed with more dravidian looking people as they moved south and you get diveersity you see in south asia.

aryans were 70% north eastern eeuropeans and 30% northern pakistani groups/pashtuns , they mixed with more dravidian looking people as they moved south and you get diveersity you see in south asia.
Pakistan wasn't around back then though? Pashtuns aren't from pakistan. Pashtuns are desribed as aryans and aryans weren't white. Who were the people from indus

Where would one rank with South Mongolid coloring but have Caucasian facial features?

Where would one rank with South Mongolid coloring but have Caucasian facial features?
What exactly is South mongolid coloring, skin tone like the last pheno?

Pakistan wasn't around back then though? Pashtuns aren't from pakistan. Pashtuns are desribed as aryans and aryans weren't white. Who were the people from indus

Aryans were white.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
pheno autism is largely worthless, esp in europe. There were tens of phenos found in the UK and Ireland. Rather than seeing the many fixed phenos realize much of what we see today is due to diet as Weston Price spoke on nearly a century ago.

do it tbh

most people in the US have post colonial phenos
Smv pheno ranking is kinda cope tbh, more about don’t have one that’s a failo. What pheno is young Channing tatum? I’m guessing it’s a mixed post colonial one since he’s like an 1/8th black

rare pheno irl and imo one of the best ones worldwide

Last edited:
North pontid (myself)

YEAH YEAH, CUT THE BULLSHIT, CURRIES ARE MOGGERS, END OF STORY. KEEP WATCHING YOUR MUM GET FUCKED IN THE ASS BY SOME MOGGER CURRY. JFL THE MEDITERRANID PHENO WOULD BE LIGHTER WITH CUCK HAIR IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT ALL CAUCASIAN SKULLS ARE FROM CURRYLAND JFL:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
I have trouble deciding which pheno this is, can someone help?

Dark blue eyes, light brown hair, pale white skin complexion

"Pheno" comes from "phenotype", which is a biological term.
Phenotype is the term used in genetics for the composite observable characteristics or traits of an organism. The term covers the organism's morphology or physical form and structure, its developmental processes, its biochemical and physiological properties, its behavior, and the products of behavior.
The term is used in a loose way in PSL and seems to describe a set of interrelated concepts. I've detected these as
1. A kind of sub-racial class. This idea of human phenotype is based on anthropological work done in the 20th century which has long since fallen out of fashion (guess why). If someone says "Nordic" or "North Atlantid" this is usually the kind of idea they're referring to, if even imperfectly.
2. A kind of sub-racial class, plus coloration. So even more specific.
3. The kind of "vibe" you give off, what kind of image you present physically to the world. People refer to this when they say things like "school shooter pheno" or "bathroom selfie pheno". This takes into account #1 above but not always #2. The implication is that if a perfectly NT person (very well socially adjusted to the collective mindset) were to see you, they would immediately categorize you as "x" based on how you look.
Let's start by talking about some popular phenotypes thrown around in PSL. Here I'm going to show the real examples of these phenotypes for reference.

Nordic
View attachment 366862
Note the light coloration. This is literally as white as you can get. A few subtypes below:
View attachment 366865
The Hallstatt type is usually seen as the most typical modern variety.

This phenotype is concentrated in Sweden and Norway but some of them apparently can even be found in as far away as Greece. Note the variation from the base phenotype in the narrower face.

Tronder
View attachment 366868
This is the Viking pheno. A heavier version of the base phenotype offered.

Let's move on to the "king" of PSL phenos.

North Atlantid
View attachment 366869
Brown, sometimes black or reddish hair with light, often blue eyes. Prominent, hyperleptorrhine, long-tipped nose that may be convex or concave. Forehead is narrow and sloping, mandible small, malars compressed.
Most people on PSL are more attached to the coloration than the "hard" physical attributes - blue eyes plus pale skin and dark hair is the most high-contrast possible coloration while still being unmistakably white, therefore it is superior.
This phenotype is mostly found in "Ireland and parts of Britain", and is consider a "combination of Nordid and Mediterranean traits". There are no sub-types of this, as it itself is already considered a sub-type.

Mediterranid
View attachment 366871
The pheno every Indian wishes they were. As per definition, this phenotype is concentrated all around the Mediterranean Sea. This gives some insight as to why it is something of a border case between ethnics and whites - Southern European nations as well as North African and some Middle Eastern nations all touch the Mediterranean. This one is most useful to break down into subtypes.

Eurafricanid
View attachment 366876
This is also called the "Atlantid Mediterranid". Most common in North Africa and Southern Europe.

Gracile Mediterranid
View attachment 366880
This phenotype is most common in Southern European nations (Italy, Spain, France) and is much less common elsewhere. Therefore, it can probably be considered the most representative phenotype of the "Med" term used in PSL, since its the most European.
Oval, narrow face with refined and gracile features. Straight, hyperleptorrhine, not very long nose. Mildly rounded forehead.

Trans Mediterranid
View attachment 366882

The variety of Med that is North African pretty much. Found in Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, etc.
Dolicho- mesocephalic, mildly hypsicranic with an oval, often long face, big eyes and a straight, (hyper-)leptorrhine, high-bridged nose.

Now to cover some phenotypes belonging to other important racial classes.

Indid
View attachment 366888
This is the classic Indian phenotype.
Generally dark haired with light to medium brown skin and long-headed. Forehead high, relatively narrow, straight nose, often gracile facial features with a modeled chin.
The skin color is very distinctive in Indian types and kind of has this "warmth" to it, probably linked with the undertones. Notice the difference in eyes, nose, and even brow-ridge when compared with the Med phenotypes. We're getting farther away from European traits. This is purposeful, this guide began with the "most white" phenotype and is generally working its way outward.

Indo Melanid
View attachment 366893
Probably one of the lowest value phenos out there in SMV terms, if not the absolute lowest. The biggest detractor here is the dark skin color paired with non-African features.
Features appear overall Caucasian, the hair is wavy, the root of the triangular nose relatively high and wider than in Indids, lips not very thick. However, the skin is very dark brown, often even darker than in Veddids.

Veddid
View attachment 366896
Similar to the above, basically their skin is not quite as dark but their features are much less Caucasian. Note the African-ish nose.

Now for fun, some rice phenotypes.

Sinid
View attachment 366901
This is probably the most dominant phenotype in the human race in terms of sheer numbers.
The dominant group of East Asia and the most numerous in the world.
Body often slender, limbs short, skull medium long, rather high, face relatively long and flat, Mongolian fold common, nose not very wide, skin light yellowish-brown, hair straight and black, body hair scarce.

If you were to grab a random human living today out of a magic hat, chances are you grabbed a Sinid more than any other type.

South Mongolid
View attachment 366902
This is the "jungle asian" pheno. Notice the marked difference in skin color.

There are other subtypes besides. If you want to explore for yourself, this site is where these are all sourced and is a good place for more info:
holy hell chadlantid mogs all not even close.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Where are the negroid phenotypes?

I have trouble deciding which pheno this is, can someone help?

Dark blue eyes, light brown hair, pale white skin complexion

Could be north Atlantic, keltic nordid, north pontid, sub nordid, pics would help

20th century which has long since fallen out of fashion why has it fallen out of Fashion was it scientifically debunked

Perfect pheno pictured above

Are there any anatolid

w
Phenotype is the term used in genetics for the composite observable characteristics or traits of an organism. The term covers the organism's morphology or physical form and structure, its developmental processes, its biochemical and physiological properties, its behavior, and the products of behavior.
The term is used in a loose way in PSL and seems to describe a set of interrelated concepts. I've detected these as
1. A kind of sub-racial class. This idea of human phenotype is based on anthropological work done in the 20th century which has long since fallen out of fashion (guess why). If someone says "Nordic" or "North Atlantid" this is usually the kind of idea they're referring to, if even imperfectly.
3. The kind of "vibe" you give off, what kind of image you present physically to the world. People refer to this when they say things like "school shooter pheno" or "bathroom selfie pheno". This takes into account #1 above but not always #2. The implication is that if a perfectly NT person (very well socially adjusted to the collective mindset) were to see you, they would immediately categorize you as "x" based on how you look.
Let's start by talking about some popular phenotypes thrown around in PSL. Here I'm going to show the real examples of these phenotypes for reference.

Nordic
View attachment 366862
Note the light coloration. This is literally as white as you can get. A few subtypes below:
View attachment 366865

This phenotype is concentrated in Sweden and Norway but some of them apparently can even be found in as far away as Greece. Note the variation from the base phenotype in the narrower face.

Tronder
View attachment 366868

North Atlantid
View attachment 366869
Brown, sometimes black or reddish hair with light, often blue eyes. Prominent, hyperleptorrhine, long-tipped nose that may be convex or concave. Forehead is narrow and sloping, mandible small, malars compressed.
Most people on PSL are more attached to the coloration than the "hard" physical attributes - blue eyes plus pale skin and dark hair is the most high-contrast possible coloration while still being unmistakably white, therefore it is superior.
This phenotype is mostly found in "Ireland and parts of Britain", and is consider a "combination of Nordid and Mediterranean traits". There are no sub-types of this, as it itself is already considered a sub-type.

Mediterranid
View attachment 366871
The pheno every Indian wishes they were. As per definition, this phenotype is concentrated all around the Mediterranean Sea. This gives some insight as to why it is something of a border case between ethnics and whites - Southern European nations as well as North African and some Middle Eastern nations all touch the Mediterranean. This one is most useful to break down into subtypes.

Eurafricanid
View attachment 366876
This is also called the "Atlantid Mediterranid". Most common in North Africa and Southern Europe.

Gracile Mediterranid
View attachment 366880
This phenotype is most common in Southern European nations (Italy, Spain, France) and is much less common elsewhere. Therefore, it can probably be considered the most representative phenotype of the "Med" term used in PSL, since its the most European.
Oval, narrow face with refined and gracile features. Straight, hyperleptorrhine, not very long nose. Mildly rounded forehead.

Trans Mediterranid
View attachment 366882

The variety of Med that is North African pretty much. Found in Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, etc.
Dolicho- mesocephalic, mildly hypsicranic with an oval, often long face, big eyes and a straight, (hyper-)leptorrhine, high-bridged nose.

Indid
View attachment 366888
Generally dark haired with light to medium brown skin and long-headed. Forehead high, relatively narrow, straight nose, often gracile facial features with a modeled chin.
The skin color is very distinctive in Indian types and kind of has this "warmth" to it, probably linked with the undertones. Notice the difference in eyes, nose, and even brow-ridge when compared with the Med phenotypes. We're getting farther away from European traits. This is purposeful, this guide began with the "most white" phenotype and is generally working its way outward.

Indo Melanid
View attachment 366893
Probably one of the lowest value phenos out there in SMV terms, if not the absolute lowest. The biggest detractor here is the dark skin color paired with non-African features.
Features appear overall Caucasian, the hair is wavy, the root of the triangular nose relatively high and wider than in Indids, lips not very thick. However, the skin is very dark brown, often even darker than in Veddids.

Veddid
View attachment 366896
Similar to the above, basically their skin is not quite as dark but their features are much less Caucasian. Note the African-ish nose.

Sinid
View attachment 366901
This is probably the most dominant phenotype in the human race in terms of sheer numbers.
Body often slender, limbs short, skull medium long, rather high, face relatively long and flat, Mongolian fold common, nose not very wide, skin light yellowish-brown, hair straight and black, body hair scarce.

If you were to grab a random human living today out of a magic hat, chances are you grabbed a Sinid more than any other type.

South Mongolid
View attachment 366902

There are other subtypes besides. If you want to explore for yourself, this site is where these are all sourced and is a good place for more info:
what about mtebid pheno? how does it pair up against these guys

Nordic
View attachment 366862
View attachment 366865

Tronder
View attachment 366868

North Atlantid
View attachment 366869

Mediterranid
View attachment 366871

Eurafricanid
View attachment 366876

Gracile Mediterranid
View attachment 366880

Trans Mediterranid
View attachment 366882

Indid
View attachment 366888

Indo Melanid
View attachment 366893

Veddid
View attachment 366896

Sinid
View attachment 366901

South Mongolid
View attachment 366902

All facts and good thread but most Indians are a mix of the 3 phenos tho including myself. Some have medditeran genes too if you're from western states like Punjab,Gujarat, and Kerala

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung

Users who are viewing this thread

Back