a Korean normie getting all the chicks on omegle

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Im not sure if hes a normie or not. Apparently hes into body building and works out on a regular basis. TBH his face is eh but apparently girls love him, literally. Thoughts? I was having a nice chat with @Predeterminism but he rage quit after a while. Put the gun down from your turtle chin and lets have fun u living abortion ad :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Quantumphysics, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
Almost 0 white girls except some russian girl jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, TeraCope54, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
NT normie with a frauded bangs

"Thoughts?"

Asian men are the least desired race of men. (y)

A large body of sociological research has found that in North America, young Asian men are twice as likely as Asian women to be single (y)

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and ALP
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
bro did u actually see the whole video? They were literally mostly all white :LOL:
I just scrolled through it and it was some mexicans and 1 russian girl jfl

• +1
Reactions: TeraCope54 and Deleted member 18840
"Thoughts?"

Asian men are the least desired race of men. (y)

A large body of sociological research has found that in North America, young Asian men are twice as likely as Asian women to be single (y)
hey, ill accept your opinion. Whatever it takes from yall from not shooting up a place. I own guns but because of crazy crackas now they are trying to take my guns away

• JFL
Stop coping u small pp asian
russians are white? and for some reason yall are so interested with penis. Makes me wonder if you are actual a closeted fag

• JFL
hey, ill accept your opinion. Whatever it takes from yall from not shooting up a place. I own guns but because of crazy crackas now they are trying to take my guns away
I live in a country with literally 0 mass shootings so this doesn't touch me at all.

Also crackers, school shooter, mayo and all that shit is worthless, no white guy is ever going to get mad at these nursery tier insults

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and justinzayn
t
I just scrolled through it and it was some mexicans and 1 russian girl jfl
there was literally a group of girls and they were all european jfl. All that fentanyl got ur brains fucked eh? praying for u brotha :)

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Johanjohan
Gooks are subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 16474 and 2 others
koreans rely on soft features for kpop maxxing which is why none of them are over 5 PSl because their bones don't meet the requirements

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
I live in a country with literally 0 mass shootings so this doesn't touch me at all.

Also crackers, school shooter, mayo and all that shit is worthless, no white guy is ever going to get mad at these nursery tier insults
seems like u did. The last mass shooter was white, per usual, that was shunned by people. Now the dems are talking about taking guns away and shit. Funny how the whites are ruining America

If you say he's normie then you don't understand female gaze

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 17429
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
seems like that kpop maxxing shit is working though. Ever thought instead of this one dimension of masculinity it depends on what features make a face harmonious? u prob dont even know what im talking about lmao. now thats a cope
koreans rely on soft features for kpop maxxing which is why none of them are over 5 PSl because their bones don't meet the requirements

• JFL
bitch boy as i wait to have a good convo with @Predeterminism lets have a productive talk :)

must've taken you quite a while to find the only korean that doesn't look like a bug.

seems like u did. The last mass shooter was white, per usual, that was shunned by people. Now the dems are talking about taking guns away and shit. Funny how the whites are ruining America
You forgot to tag the other coper :feelshaha:

must've taken you quite a while to find the only korean that doesn't look like a bug.
he doesnt even look that good tbh. Im just saying that even though he looks eh, girls are still lusting for him

damn. Thats gay as fuck. Thanks for the suggestion but that aint my thing. Must be a white thing

I'll do it for you
@Cheesyrumble
(y)
Now you can start the circlejerk
damn. Thats gay as fuck. Thanks for the suggestion but that aint my thing. Must be a white thing

Bro until someone on this forum successfully proves that kpopmaxxing brings out baddies I'll put my hat down :pepefrown:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345 and stickyblickyhuh
Bro until someone on this forum successfully proves that kpopmaxxing brings out baddies I'll put my hat down :pepefrown:
2014 miss alabama winner

:sick::sick::sick::sick: yall just obsessed with these white foids that any mid one pulled is a success JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
search up "international relationships" on tik tok and instagram. Thats all im going to say. Cant spoil it for u white fags. keep coping "Mr Wrinkly-im in my 20s but i look like im 40"

:sick::sick::sick::sick: yall just obsessed with these white foids that any mid one pulled is a success JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
and im not obsessed. You were asking if kpopmax shit works and it can.

he doesnt even look that good tbh. Im just saying that even though he looks eh, girls are still lusting for him
this is 8/10 for a korean, most of them look like utter shit.

• JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and stickyblickyhuh
this is 8/10 for a korean, most of them look like utter shit.
hes 8/10? Nah his face is literally a 6. You are actually retarded lmao. If you think hes an 8 you clearly dont know shit about aesthetic :lul::lul::lul:

hes 8/10? Nah his face is literally a 6. You are actually retarded lmao. If you think hes an 8 you clearly dont know shit about aesthetic :lul::lul::lul:
8/10 for a korean is like 5/10 by western standards.

hes still a 6 for a korean. Keep coping lmao. the fact that you gave him an 8 proves that you dont know shit. Keep ur nonexisting lips closed. Bit ur lips look like Tom Hollands like most whites :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SHOOTERS

let me guess you probably give tom holland a 9 jfl :lul::lul::lul:
looking average and having some features that stand out i.e being some ethnic minority from korea is enough to pull mediocre looking women.

most koreans are like 2/10 by western standards, so when they see a 5/10 dude it sparks interest.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and johncruz12345
I can tell you are old from the way you type.

Go back to r/AsianMasculinity boomer

ironic how your retarded ass has anime as ur profile pic. The fact you dont see the irony proves that shit you say doesnt matter. No wonder u are depressed in life eh? Truths hurt eh?

looking average and having some features that stand out i.e being some ethnic minority from korea is enough to pull mediocre looking women.

most koreans are like 2/10 by western standards, so when they see a 5/10 dude it sparks interest.
keep making shit up buddy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the fact that a guy with a face of 6/10 is getting more attention in one omegle session than in ur whole life makes you suicidal eh? You might wanna talk about that with @Curry Suicide. Entertain us by recording on your last days tho

the fuck is r/asianmasculinity? seems like u are interested more of asian beauty than myself. Hence you have anime pretty boy as ur profile pic jfl. yall are actually fucking pathetic :ogre::ogre:

the pheno on that bitch :dafuckfeels::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

the fuck is r/asianmasculinity? seems like u are interested more of asian beauty than myself. Hence you have anime pretty boy as ur profile pic jfl. yall are actually fucking pathetic :ogre::ogre:
Anime characters dont look asian buddy.

keep making shit up buddy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the fact that a guy with a face of 6/10 is getting more attention in one omegle session than in ur whole life makes you suicidal eh? You might wanna talk about that with @Curry Suicide. Entertain us by recording on your last days tho
I'm also quite popular with women despite having an average face, because I also have unique soft features such as this dude that sparks their interest, hence why I know.

ironic how your retarded ass has anime as ur profile pic. The fact you dont see the irony proves that shit you say doesnt matter. No wonder u are depressed in life eh? Truths hurt eh?
And I guess you are in your mid 30s I'm assuming?

I doubt you could even benefit from kpopmaxxing

Betabuxxing would be more suitable for someone like you.

• JFL
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Deleted member 17429
Literally anyone on this forum above HTN can have tons of female validation. Omegle is giga easy mode

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and stickyblickyhuh
And I guess you are in your mid 30s I'm assuming?

I doubt you could even benefit from kpopmaxxing

Betabuxxing would be more suitable for someone like you.
HOLY FUCK THAT WAS 💀💀💀🤣🤣🤣 INSANE