a Korean normie getting all the chicks on omegle

Literally anyone on this forum above HTN can have tons of female validation. Omegle is giga easy mode
i agree but the guy in the video isnt even htn when only considering his face. Meaning that a normie korean guy gets that much attention. I agree with you though about HTN can have tons of validation not just on omegle, but in life in general

mid 30s? you are absolutely shit at rating peoples face and at guessing peoples age lmao
you probably assume that because there are shitload of whites that are like what you describe. buddy an asian man in his 30s is most likely already a millionaire running their own dental business and dont have time for this shit :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And I guess you are in your mid 30s I'm assuming?

I doubt you could even benefit from kpopmaxxing

Betabuxxing would be more suitable for someone like you.

i agree but the guy in the video isnt even htn when only considering his face. Meaning that a normie korean guy gets that much attention. I agree with you though about HTN can have tons of validation not just on omegle, but in life in general
He is chadlite (top 1-5%) for his race.
Also consider social media exposure; asians currently have boosted SMV due to kpop bullshit. So in MY OPINION, he’s barely HTN. A weak one but still HTN
I would consider him competition if he were in school with me (as a htn)

Jfl at videos like this, this subhuman didn't show all the rejections he got before he got some dumb foids lusting over a kpopmaxxed asian fag. I'm sure 90% of girls laughed at his face and bullied him but he didn't show it obviously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960, Johanjohan and johncruz12345
He is chadlite (top 1-5%) for his race.
Also consider social media exposure; asians currently have boosted SMV due to kpop bullshit. So in MY OPINION, he’s barely HTN. A weak one but still HTN
I would consider him competition if he were in school with me (as a htn)
i respect ur opinion. This is actually an actual convo lmao. But in my own personal opinion he is nowhere near chadlite. You need to actually go to korea or LA koreatown to see for yourself not just the media

Jfl at videos like this, this subhuman didn't show all the rejections he got before he got some dumb foids lusting over a kpopmaxxed asian fag. I'm sure 90% of girls laughed at his face and bullied him but he didn't show it obviously
AYEEEE a depressed shitskin curry is in the building :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::) this is going to be fun

i respect ur opinion. This is actually an actual convo lmao. But in my own personal opinion he is nowhere near chadlite. You need to actually go to korea or LA koreatown to see for yourself not just the media
Chadlite for his race
HTN in general

hey can u find me a vid of an indian guy get any attention from omegle plz? heres another korean normie getting girls

AYEEEE a depressed shitskin curry is in the building :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::) this is going to be fun
It probably took him a week to record this video since he mostly got rejected by foids. Anyways you are a Asian subhuman gook by way you are defending him so i don't know why you are hating on me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Chadlite for his race
HTN in general
since thats ur opinion i dont think i can change ur opinion until you actually visit south korea or koreatown. But (y)respect tho

It probably took him a week to record this video since he mostly got rejected by foids. Anyways you are a Asian subhuman gook by way you are defending him so i don't know why you are hating on me
heres another normie looking korean guy getting europeans attention jfl
i would hate to have to same color as my shit

hey can u find me a vid of an indian guy get any attention from omegle plz? heres another korean normie getting girls

First of all foids are lusting over Korean men thanks to recent trends on tiktok but 99% of east Asian men look like shit and an indian guy would easy be able to do a video like this if he was a coping fag like the guy in the video wasting days to find the 1% that are attracted to subhumans. Keep coping

First of all foids are lusting over Korean men thanks to recent trends on tiktok but 99% of east Asian men look like shit and an indian guy would easy be able to do a video like this if he was a coping fag like the guy in the video wasting days to find the 1% that are attracted to subhumans. Keep coping
keep coping lmaoooo. My friend visited india during the winter and he said even his cousins that are in the rural place of india go crazy about korean men :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

heres another normie looking korean guy getting europeans attention jfl
i would hate to have to same color as my shit

Do you think this old looking retard is gl? he literally looks like trash and would be invisible in the west but on omegle he find the 1% that are attracted to him so he can make a video and get money and retards like you think its real life. What do you not understand retard

the fact that indian girls that are in the rural, probably struggle for food and basic needs know about korean men, probably makes u even more depressed huh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

keep coping lmaoooo. My friend visited india during the winter and he said even his cousins that are in the rural place of india go crazy about korean men :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have any friends, does lying on a Incel forum make you feel better? you are lying to yourself that asian gooks are wanted by foids JFL you are a delusional faggot

Do you think this old looking retard is gl? he literally looks like trash and would be invisible in the west but on omegle he find the 1% that are attracted to him so he can make a video and get money and retards like you think its real life. What do you not understand retard
no i dont think hes good looking. Thats my whole fucking point u actual sped. all that curry shit is making ur shitskins go retarded :lul:

the fact that indian girls that are in the rural, probably struggle for food and basic needs know about korean men, probably makes u even more depressed huh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Literally what the average looking korean looks like. Pure shit

You don't have any friends, does lying on a Incel forum make you feel better? you are lying to yourself that asian gooks are wanted by foids JFL you are a delusional faggot
hey on some real shit, if you find one video of an indian guy, not some dune coon, but an actual indian guy getting this attention on omegle, ill actually think of giving u 50 how bout that

no i dont think hes good looking. Thats my whole fucking point u actual sped. all that curry shit is making ur shitskins go retarded :lul:
Then you should understand that he got rejected 10000 times making this video and got laughed in the face by dumb sluts on omegle

hey on some real shit, if you find one video of an indian guy, not some dune coon, but an actual indian guy getting this attention on omegle, ill actually think of giving u 50 how bout that
"getting attention" everyone can get attention on omegle if they spend 100 hours trying to find the ones that gives attention then clipping it and making a cringe retarded video

Then you should understand that he got rejected 10000 times making this video and got laughed in the face by dumb sluts on omegle
find me a video of an indian getting that kind of attention lmao

"getting attention" everyone can get attention on omegle if they spend 100 hours trying to find the ones that gives attention then clipping it and making a cringe retarded video
then find me a video of a shitskin indian getting attention lmao

He's a delusional old boomer what can I say.

Where did all these kpop copers come from :lul: @Predeterminism

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 17829
LMAO THATS LITERALLY BETTER LOOKING THAN THE TOP SHITSKINS LMAOOOOOO. I BET HE'LL GET IN BOLLYWOOD MOVIES JUST BECAUSE OF HIS SKIN LMAOOOO:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
At least i admit that curries are subhuman and ugly af, i haven't denied it so why do you keep bringing it up retard

you are actually so retarded. Are you one of the scammers that says their names are Andrew Hettinger while having a heavy shitskin accent :feelswah:

I can make a video like this myself with my ugly face
then do it shitskin. Ill actually give you 50 bucks if you make a video and get this attention :hnghn:

you are actually so retarded. Are you one of the scammers that says their names are Andrew Hettinger while having a heavy shitskin accent :feelswah:
Yeah maybe i am, are you one of the Asian nerds that spend their entire day playing mobile games

then do it shitskin. Ill actually give you 50 bucks if you make a video and get this attention :hnghn:
I already have money and don't need 50 bucks you poor little dog, you can keep it and use it for some noodles :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

yes im a boomer thats such an insult :hnghn: nice anime profile pic. i bet girls around u are more into anime pictures than u little faglet :lul::lul:

Yeah maybe i am, are you one of the Asian nerds that spend their entire day playing mobile games
mobile game? nah i spend my time with day trading. just found about this forum and its fucking fun as fuck :) so thank u mr shitskin

my kpop destruction thread russled some feathers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and johncruz12345
Guys u posted don't look good. Haloed by kpop what's new.
Pointless post tbh
Plus this is omegle so it doesnt have irl value

Last edited:
I already have money and don't need 50 bucks you poor little dog, you can keep it and use it for some noodles :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
isnt sad that blacks, get all the attention while having dark features while indians are always looked as creeps. go scams some more old white people. I bet you do that as a revenge for being a shitskin :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 17829
Guys u posted don't look good. Haloed by kpop what's new.
Pointless post tbh
not really pointless because as you can see still shitload of people can accept the truth. Literally normie or sub koreans can get this much attention on omegle. Also i like to chat with insecure shitskins and future mass shooters

mobile game? nah i spend my time with day trading. just found about this forum and its fucking fun as fuck :) so thank u mr shitskin
"i spend my time with day trading"

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
isnt sad that blacks, get all the attention while having dark features while indians are always looked as creeps. go scams some more old white people. I bet you do that as a revenge for being a shitskin :forcedsmile:
Why would it be sad? I hate curries as well

not really pointless because as you can see still shitload of people can accept the truth. Literally normie or sub koreans can get this much attention on omegle. Also i like to chat with insecure shitskins and future mass shooters
Omegle doesn't carry irl

hey, ill accept your opinion. Whatever it takes from yall from not shooting up a place. I own guns but because of crazy crackas now they are trying to take my guns away
The average Korean penis is less than 4 inches statistically

i do though? im in summer break what else can i do? at least i dont have a gun to my chin unlike these wrinkled cumskins and shitskins :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Summer break JFL you are literally a kid, come back and talk to me when you have some life experience