a Korean normie getting all the chicks on omegle

cherry picked? dude if u think these koreans are, except for the one on the post, (Hes a 6/10), are considered handsome and cherrypicked u shitskins are actually fucked.
I didn't see u posted other Koreans.
But my point still stands.
Omegle doesn't carry irl.
U could literally find similar omegle vids done by actual ugly men doing pickup lines singing and shit and the girls go UwU

"Thoughts?"

Asian men are the least desired race of men. (y)

A large body of sociological research has found that in North America, young Asian men are twice as likely as Asian women to be single (y)

“We use logistic regression to model current involvement of men and women separately and find, with the exception of Filipino men, Asian men are significantly less likely than white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner”

“On the other hand, Filipino men are or no more or less likely to form a romantic partnership than white men”

i don’t know what to believe anymore, this is what sociological research finds. @Predeterminism @Biggdink maybe all ur filipino threads were legit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
What do you gain from posting these tiktoks. Its so sad.
What do u people gain from ignoring the video? Mayos and Curries make up 90% of this forum. So it's a real uphill battle to get them to acknowledge one simple point. Korean men have a high smv with zoomers. It's that simple. U act like all of these women are somehow paid actors lmao. these are normie couples

Also I dont know why this tweet isn't clicking in ur head for some reason. Hundreds agree with this observation. Which way more than u will ever see on this forum

Last edited:
Whats the difference in single rate for other races tho by gender?

“We use logistic regression to model current involvement of men and women separately and find, with the exception of Filipino men, Asian men are significantly less likely than white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner”

“On the other hand, Filipino men are or no more or less likely to form a romantic partnership than white men”

i don’t know what to believe anymore, this is what sociological research finds. @Predeterminism @Biggdink maybe all ur filipino threads were legit

this is 8/10 for a korean, most of them look like utter shit.
He’s like 4/10 objectively tbh just horrible features all around

idk how he compares to average Korean

Step outside of your basement, and see the pairings.

The ratio of WMAF:AMWF is at least 10:1 (in the real world, not on tiktok)
A little oversimplified tbh

like I’ve never seen a Hong Kong type with a white girl - ever

but Koreans do a lot better, lanky tall (like 6’2-6’5) asian hipsters are almost always with white girls
Its true in China for sure. Last time I went to Korea was 5 years ago, so maybe times have changed.

In the Philippines its probably 20:1 (not only white people tbh any foreigner.)
my 2nd cousin is a fat nurse in beijing who spent a whole vacation with me crying because she became a nurse to get with white doctors who all reject her

I haven’t been since 2017-2018 when’s last time you been?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
So it's a real uphill battle to get them to acknowledge one simple point. Korean men have a high smv with zoomers. It's that simple. U act like all of these women are somehow paid actors lmao. these are normie couples
rue"]https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRDGuVMS/?k=1[/URL]
Yea i agree with u but caring so much probably means this is some sort of race cope projection thing for u

I think u should just be your own person and not define yourself so much by your race (not even ethnicity or nationality you’re not Korean jfl)
Also I dont know why this tweet isn't clicking in ur head for some reason. Hundreds agree with this observation. Which way more than u will ever see on this forum

These are all mentally ill twitter girls
They’re not normies it’s the fat girl who’s an LGBT demonstrator

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh and Cheesyrumble
A little oversimplified tbh

like I’ve never seen a Hong Kong type with a white girl - ever

but Koreans do a lot better, lanky tall (like 6’2-6’5) asian hipsters are almost always with white girls

my 2nd cousin is a fat nurse in beijing who spent a whole vacation with me crying because she became a nurse to get with white doctors who all reject her

I haven’t been since 2017-2018 when’s last time you been?
In china there are many Russians and Ukrainians coming for modeling and job opportunities. Also since the gender ratio is all messed up. Chinese are sex trafficking women, but also they do it through marriage agencies set up in slavic countries.

Yea i agree with u but caring so much probably means this is some sort of race cope projection thing for u

I think u should just be your own person and not define yourself so much by your race (not even ethnicity or nationality you’re not Korean jfl)

These are all mentally ill twitter girls
They’re not normies it’s the fat girl who’s an LGBT demonstrator
Fair enough but I just like arguing

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

:yes:

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
He’s like 4/10 objectively tbh just horrible features all around

idk how he compares to average Korean
I wasn't saying he was good looking, he's average by western standards, it's just that most koreans are below average by western standards, which makes him stand out.

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
this gook spends the whole day bumping and spreading kpop fag agenda :lul:
Exactly, I give my voice to the oppressed ones on this forum. The chinks and Gooks, there arent enough of them on here. On 2nd thought.... that's a good thing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
This is average korean guy

Seethe and keep coping

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
seems like that kpop maxxing shit is working though. Ever thought instead of this one dimension of masculinity it depends on what features make a face harmonious? u prob dont even know what im talking about lmao. now thats a cope
all bones

Exactly the most handsome Koreans are 6/10 that's exactly what he just said

You're cherrypicking good looking Koreans when the majority of them look incredibly ugly compared to this guy. You are a big fan of the provemypointformetheory eh?

Fucking retard keep contradicting yourself

@fruitgunpop these chinkcopers can't be reasoned with, just ignore lad.
there are way better looking korean guys than this dude. keep coping u actual retard. ughhh ughhh ughhhh ughhhhhhh ughh. acting delusional because thats the only way from u not killing urself :hnghn:

I didn't see u posted other Koreans.
But my point still stands.
Omegle doesn't carry irl.
U could literally find similar omegle vids done by actual ugly men doing pickup lines singing and shit and the girls go UwU
yes i did. check the post. i posted 3 other consisting of normie and an ugly korean guy getting the same reaction. sad. also u cumskins will never get a chance of a girl going "UwU" cause they skip cumskins without giving a chance jfl

s
this gook spends the whole day bumping and spreading kpop fag agenda :lul:
seems like its the truth. It aint an agenda if its the truth. Its like saying the earth is a sphere, is that spreading an agenda? ughh ughh ughhh i swear no wonder white people have that highest birthrate with disability

I wasn't saying he was good looking, he's average by western standards, it's just that most koreans are below average by western standards, which makes him stand out.
thats what i was saying all around but ur puny brain couldnt comprehend. A guy with a mediocre face is getting that reaction, imagine what other koreans get. U finallly get what im saying or should i translate it for u? ughh ughhhhh ughh ughh ughh, ugh!

damn the filiipinos are on the same level as pinoys? u cumskins are fuckkkked:lul::lul::lul:

He is chadlite (top 1-5%) for his race.
Also consider social media exposure; asians currently have boosted SMV due to kpop bullshit. So in MY OPINION, he’s barely HTN. A weak one but still HTN
I would consider him competition if he were in school with me (as a htn)
That korean guy is dead average looking in the face. He just has hair and skin halo

• Woah
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
That korean guy is dead average looking in the face. He just has hair and skin halo
i cant believe im keep saying this jfl. I agree that he is an average face. But the whole point of the post was to showcase that even an average looking korean face guy gets this reaction on omegle when most just get skipped instantly. idk how yall cant grasp this concept man. I even showed a video of an actually ugly korean that gets the same reaction with girls. other was a normie who played guitar and sung and the other one was other normie

i cant believe im keep saying this jfl. I agree that he is an average face. But the whole point of the post was to showcase that even an average looking korean face guy gets this reaction on omegle when most just get skipped instantly. idk how yall cant grasp this concept man. I even showed a video of an actually ugly korean that gets the same reaction with girls. other was a normie who played guitar and sung and the other one was other normie
Just goes to show that kpopmaxxing is legit

also i wanted to talk with @Predeterminism but i guess that cumskin, who also changed his profile pic to himself, aka cumskin boney slender man that is rejected by society, bitched out like always like a fag

Just goes to show that kpopmaxxing is legit
i agree it has some merit. That was the whole point of the post. Thanks for admitting though. respect (y) while other retards like @Predeterminism is all quiet now. he manifested his profile pic as a slenderman being outcasted :think:

wh
why did this shitskin stop talking to? hot damn yall quit so quick, cant believe u didnt end ur life that quickly for a guy named curry suicide :soy:

Im not sure if hes a normie or not. Apparently hes into body building and works out on a regular basis. TBH his face is eh but apparently girls love him, literally. Thoughts? I was having a nice chat with @Predeterminism but he rage quit after a while. Put the gun down from your turtle chin and lets have fun u living abortion ad :owo:

Looks like an asian Andrew Tate

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh