a Korean normie getting all the chicks on omegle

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Summer break JFL you are literally a kid, come back and talk to me when you have some life experience
i thought i was a boomer? So one is calling me a boomer and the other is calling me a kid. Can u fags come to a conclusion?

i thought i was a boomer? So one is calling me a boomer and the other is calling me a kid. Can u fags come to a conclusion?
You are a retarded pathetic kid with 0 life experience

Summer break JFL you are literally a kid, come back and talk to me when you have some life experience
"Life experience"
<Rotting at parent's basement for 30 years

"Life experience"
so am i 30 or am i just a kid? like actually can u guys come up with a conclusion :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: yall could be used as ar condom ads i swear

"Life experience"
I just started rotting after moving to different states and countries, working in other countries and studying in other countries. Keep coping retard jealous of others life experiences

I just started rotting after moving to different states and countries, working in other countries and studying in other countries. Keep coping retard jealous of others life experiences
:soy::soy:

JFL so called blackpilled incels are so fucking delusional copers man...

The proof is in the pudding.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
thanks for the advice. Ill make sure to take an advice from a shitskin. indian girls in rural areas go crazy about koreans. sad

Zoomer Wojak | Know Your Meme

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
search up international relationships on tik tok and instagram. see the pairings :lul::lul::lul:
Step outside of your basement, and see the pairings.

The ratio of WMAF:AMWF is at least 10:1 (in the real world, not on tiktok)

thanks for the advice. Ill make sure to take an advice from a shitskin. indian girls in rural areas go crazy about koreans. sad
No they don't, stop coping your "friend" that told you that is a coping fag

So in conclusion, even if an Korean managed to get with a white girl she would laugh at his microscopic 5 inch dick and leave.
5+ is a micropenis? damn then what kind of dicks yall have? nanapenis? LMAOOOO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There's a high demand and low supply. That's why they have to go all the way around the world

Honestly people here tend to blow things out of proportion but these kind of posts are just pathetic.

oh
lmao thats the first thing that pops up

and since that retarded cumskin loves to brag about numbers, @Predeterminism this reddit forum has over 700 upvotes and 554 comments lmaoooo

• +1
Step outside of your basement, and see the pairings.

The ratio of WMAF:AMWF is at least 10:1 (in the real world, not on tiktok)
That's not true in China and South Korea. Also ur exaggerating the ratio big time

Honestly people here tend to blow things out of proportion but these kind of posts are just pathetic.
i actually agree with you. I am just doing this out of fun. But i guarantee you these fags are dead serious while they are having trouble breathing lmaoo

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
That's not true in China and South Korea. Also ur exaggerating the ratio big time
yup. Search up "international relationships" on tik tok and see for urself. All these jokes about how asians cant see yet it seems like they are the blind ones jfl. Probably because if they see the truth itll trigger their autism :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
5+ is a micropenis? damn then what kind of dicks yall have? nanapenis? LMAOOOO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Uh yeah, any mtb or above has had atleast a 6.5 in their life, anything smaller won't compare.

Jesus all these chink copers lately are getting out of hand

Uh yeah, any mtb or above has had atleast a 6.5 in their life, anything smaller won't compare.

Jesus all these chink copers lately are getting out of hand
kroeans are literally bigger than irish :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: keep coping fags.also they arent measuring with bone press unlike u insecure pencil dicks :feelswah:

:feelsuhh: u know how the average Korean looks like jfl
yeah and the video shows even ugly koreans can get attention and girls. that was the whole point of this forum JFL:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Its true in China for sure. Last time I went to Korea was 5 years ago, so maybe times have changed.

In the Philippines its probably 20:1 (not only white people tbh any foreigner.)

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
kroeans are literally bigger than irish :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: keep coping fags.also they arent measuring with bone press unlike u insecure pencil dicks :feelswah:
When did I say anything about Irish?

And it doesn't matter

yeah and the video shows even ugly koreans can get attention and girls. that was the whole point of this forum JFL:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
That was a great looking Korean, still 6/10 tho at most

Disproveyourownpoint theory

That looks nothing like the average Korean

its
:feelsuhh: u know how the average Korean looks like jfl
like as if yall are so fucking retarded enough that you cant even read the title of the post. Like actually. I know disability rate among whites are high but i didnt know it was this high. maybe abortion should be legal only for whites tho

i actually agree. I think the guy had a face of 6/10. but thats the whole point of the post u actual ughh ughh ughhh retard

the whole point of this post was to show that even normie or even ugly koreans get this attention on omegle. If u are ugly cumskin on omelge u are getting skipped asap

Couple cherry picked omegle videos aren't facts
I thought you're just doing this for fun.
Average Korean is also way uglier.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
cherry picked? dude if u think these koreans are, except for the one on the post, (Hes a 6/10), are considered handsome and cherrypicked u shitskins are actually fucked.

• +1
j
just keep jerking off to cows u stank

cherry picked? dude if u think these koreans are, except for the one on the post, (Hes a 6/10), are considered handsome and cherrypicked u shitskins are actually fucked.

this is what i said to the shitskin. Ima go bike to beach now bye. Good convo though it was entertaining jfl

There's a trend on tiktok about relationships and types people date. Notice what she puts for current girlfriend. Normies are noticing this development

Exactly the most handsome Koreans are 6/10 that's exactly what he just said

You're cherrypicking good looking Koreans when the majority of them look incredibly ugly compared to this guy. You are a big fan of the provemypointformetheory eh?

Fucking retard keep contradicting yourself

@fruitgunpop these chinkcopers can't be reasoned with, just ignore lad.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
There's a trend on tiktok about relationships and types people date. Notice what she puts for current girlfriend. Normies are noticing this development

What do you gain from posting these tiktoks. Its so sad.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940