A legitimate 6ft is kinda tall

L

looksmaxxster

Banned
A legitimate evening height measured 6 ft is actually above average at the very least.

I've walked past several white zoomers today who looked to be around no more than 5 ft 10. Some were of course 5 ft 11, but most fell in that 5 ft 10 range.

Obviously I did see a couple of 6 footers too as it's not uncommon. However I didn't hyper focus on them which would create a skewed perception for most people.

I'm 184cm evening height measured and I felt easily in the 85th percentile amongst all the males.

If you are at least 183cm evening height measured, you are above average / tallish in most instances.

Obviously this varies depending on where you live but I'm from Europe and above average would be the best classification for 6 ft as of now.

Also, unless if you are over 6 ft 4 legitimately measured your height won't carry you therefore its all cope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
6´0 is foid height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and looksmaxxster
Dude I mean its a good height but u need fucking muscles u can pack on some good muscles at that size if u really wanna mog u need a good physique bro

it depends on your location, where i am, i see men taller than me all the time, and i'm 6'0 barefoot. i even occasionally see women taller than me.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
it depends on your location, where i am, i see men taller than me all the time, and i'm 6'0 barefoot. i even occasionally see women taller than me.
I'm from the UK.

I went walking and I was focusing on the white people and I legit didn't feel average at all. Okay sure I didn't feel like I was a mogger but I definitely felt above average / tallish for a white male.

Amongst white zoomers I felt above average.

As for women it wasn't uncommon to see 5'8 women as that was quite frequent but past 5'9 and there was a sharp decline in occurrence.

Obviously in some areas I may fluctuate from feeling tallish to above average but it's above average at worst and that's amongst white zoomers.

I could imagine in taller Europe countries I'd feel above average at best and probably more closer to average for zoomers.