Her standards arent high your just not adequate enough

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Truth is that the average man isn't actually average in her mind. The average guy is literally a LTN. Average women can attract HTN, so of course she is going to look at average men like scum. Average height is also 5 ft 9, but that doesn't mean its okay / neutral just because most men are that height. Your competition isn't the 5 ft 9, LTN norwood 3 guy with slightly overweight body. Your competition is the lean, 5 ft 11 - 6 ft, high MTN / HTN guy.

Personally I think a legit MTN would suffice, especially a high MTN, as that's actually above average looking for men. HTN is usually the best looking guys in your area, but now with tinder those guys are everywhere in her dms.

Even HTN got competition but they can do comfortably, especially if they are tall and good physique.

Oh and don't even get me started on the high tier Beckies. They would for sure want HTN at the very least, and even then the HTN would have to be tall with decent physique. Also, there are fair few chadlites on tinder so she can pull those with absolute ease.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Kazakh Theist, Primalsplit and 2 others
dick size is the only important thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Primalsplit, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
dick size is the only important thing
Oh yeah and average is 5 inches npb. Just an average foid would want 6 inches. Don't even get me started on the size queens jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Nick.Harte and Deleted member 39692
Nothing new, didn't read

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52200
What about those skinny fat retards dating normal looking women

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52404