A LOT of blackpill is COPE (Look at Stacy's new BF)

The guy is good looking. What is the point?

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, incel194012940, user47283 and 4 others
you're retarded op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20193, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 18879
According to the rating guide I would be a legit chad but I still am an OCDcel this post was for normies I am trying to give them lifefuel they think it's over because they found this forum and some incels told them they aren't a male model and therefore they can't get any pretty girls pussy
Another delusioncel. I’m probably top 3 most gl in this forum unfrauded and i don’t consider myself chad

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17244
Another delusioncel. I’m probably top 3 most gl in this forum unfrauded and i don’t consider myself chad
Where can I see a picture of u? I consider myself an irl chad at least. Girls have told me I should do modeling but I want to maxx out my physique first and I am dealing with mental health issues rn but it's the plan long term.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 18840
I mean he's really nothing special if you are mogged by him that hard then ur subhuman
Nah he's retardedly compact and forward grown, positive canthal tilt and hooded eyes. that means he is way past the looks threshold to fuck decent foids. you clearly don't know what women like in terms of physical traits

he looks like a high trust budget brett maverick

This composite strikes again

1605669921049-jpeg.811287
guy-png.1896051

Watered down version of the good looking face. That's actually a good looking guy.

Most slayers I've seen in real life are watered down versions of the good looking composite. I have overly wide zygos, worse lips and thinner, more sparse eyebrows (like the unsexy face composite) despite being rated normie here like you would rate the guy in the OP, yet have nowhere as much success as guys that look like that. Gotta have averageness and great youth indicators for wide appeal to women, I'm not surprised he has a Stacy girlfriend because of the study above and real life observations my entire life.
I disagree.

You guys are trying to rationalize why a 5.5/10 guy has a supposedly Stacy girlfriend.

I don't think her boyfriend is a dead center normies but let's make no mistakes most of you lot would call him a normie if he posted here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I disagree.

You guys are trying to rationalize why a 5.5/10 guy has a supposedly Stacy girlfriend.

I don't think her boyfriend is a dead center normies but let's make no mistakes most of you lot would call him a normie if he posted here.
We dont have any decent pics of him

Nah he's retardedly compact and forward grown, positive canthal tilt and hooded eyes. that means he is way past the looks threshold to fuck decent foids. you clearly don't know what women like in terms of physical traits
Dude I am talking psl or what people here would rate him. His eyes aren't even hooded either dude. Also having a forwardly grown jaw isn't rare everyone but birdcels have that dude. I know he has appeal with women that's why I made this post. I am just saying PSL wise and model wise and what this forum bases looks on, he is very average. Canthal tilt is neutral too. You could make all these same arguments about Hamza LMAO so this is just cope the point I was trying to make was the whole idea that u need to be chadlite minimum PSL wise or dating is gonna suck is cope

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
he is still high-tier HTN aka unachievable by most who are LTN/MTN

thats the blackpill if u are below 60th percentile even with surgeries and looksmaxxing it's over. he mogs like 90% of the userbase here
Not a chance bro ahahaha

He is a weak HTN saved by high facial averageness and no real failo. Try again

That isn't anywhere near enough of a clear picture to give anyone an accurate take on his level of attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 22126
looksmatched

You filthy low iq red piller genetic monstrosity ape

If its not true then return to r*ddit
“Uuuh oooh look at the stacys new betabuxxer boyfriend” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
“If the blackpill is legit than how come all the normies betabuxx women?” :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Malxey and Deleted member 22126
1, He is HTN
2, Being a Betabuxx boyfriend, than being HTN in looks as a man might be good enough to have some good female options.

Also,
being a betabuxx boyfriend, does not equal being a slayer or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Marsiere214
a stacy can date down because even someone a little uglier than her is still cute, this doesn't apply to normal ppl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I disagree.

He is a textbook HTN, with excellent mouth area, high averageness and very strong youth indicators (ideal skin complexion, great hair and good eyebrows) and no blatant failos (he could have better features but none of them failos him).

Many people here would call him average boneless normie because they are retarded and don't know how to rate, they only see bonemass and don't understand what women like. Look at the study above, guy looks more similar to the attractive face.

Being at least HTN, having a decent job and unironically a good personality can land anyone a Stacy girlfriend because very few men fullfill that criteria. I agree with your OP btw, but that's a conventionally attractive guy, not model tier but not definitely not average.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
She is a stacy? No pics no believe.

You're right OP I'm tooo good looking which is why I get no Stacy's 🤣🤣

you're retarded op
Nah man I am just saying if he posted here you idiots would all rate him a normie because he has obvious flaws like prey eyes and narrow jaw but when I post here and say he has a stacy gf you all cope hard and act like he's chad. The point of this post was to say you don't need to have perfect features like a giga chad to get girls. You just need to appeal to the female gaze a bit and hairmaxx like this guy did and stylemaxx. Also make sure you are lean. If you do this stuff the majority of people here would be able to get girls they just need to be NT and have a social circle.

You're right OP I'm tooo good looking which is why I get no Stacy's 🤣🤣
I wasn't trying to say that chads and tyrones can't get stacys haha they obviously can I am just saying Stacy's don't only go for dudes with perfect hunter eyes and perfect chad jawline. I was basically telling people you need to hairmaxx like this guy and leanmaxx and just make friends and have a social circle because being NT is very important more important than getting like jaw implants or some other stupid shit people on here talk abotu

He is a textbook HTN, with excellent mouth area, high averageness and very strong youth indicators (ideal skin complexion, great hair and good eyebrows) and no blatant failos (he could have better features but none of them failos him).

Many people here would call him average boneless normie because they are retarded and don't know how to rate, they only see bonemass and don't understand what women like. Look at the study above, guy looks more similar to the attractive face.

Being at least HTN, having a decent job and unironically a good personality can land anyone a Stacy girlfriend because very few men fullfill that criteria. I agree with your OP btw, but that's a conventionally attractive guy, not model tier but not definitely not average.
Yeah I am not saying he is an ugly guy but I was more saying that everyone on here would think he's average or normie because they follow their strict PSL rating guide which doesn't really translate well to reality all the time.

He has narrow jaw and prey eyes and for that alone he would get rated low on this forum like MTN but I was trying to show people you don't need perfect hunter eyes and chad jaw to get attractive women.

He would be pretty average without his hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing but since he did that he is above average and appears to the female gaze. He is also lean and in good shape and tan so I am trying to highlight the importance of these things to people here because most guys I see here in socal do these softmaxxes and they have way higher smv because of it and are able to date attractive women despite not having chad level genetics

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
1, He is HTN
2, Being a Betabuxx boyfriend, than being HTN in looks as a man might be good enough to have some good female options.

Also,
being a betabuxx boyfriend, does not equal being a slayer or whatever
He's not betabuxx though because they're both under 18 lmao that stuff isn't even a consideration really. You call him HTN now but he has narrow jaw and prey eyes. He would be called a MTN if he posted on here because of those factors alone despite his other features which are good. I am trying to tell you guys that guys who softmaxx with a few good features can still get attractive women despite not having hunter eyes and chad jaw

I wasn't trying to say that chads and tyrones can't get stacys haha they obviously can I am just saying Stacy's don't only go for dudes with perfect hunter eyes and perfect chad jawline. I was basically telling people you need to hairmaxx like this guy and leanmaxx and just make friends and have a social circle because being NT is very important more important than getting like jaw implants or some other stupid shit people on here talk abotu
lol I agree with you bro. There is a simple demand-supply mismatch which explains why you're correct; I see countless stacies irl and yet a handfull of 'Chad's'. Imho its simply because the barrier to being a chad is significantly higher: you need to be born tall, with a decent face and on top of that be jacked which filters 99% of men. Whereas for chicks its simply a matter of being thin and wearing make-up.

So yes, most of these chicks are with NT normies. There are no armies of 6'4", jacked doctors roaming the streets

“Uuuh oooh look at the stacys new betabuxxer boyfriend” :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
“If the blackpill is legit than how come all the normies betabuxx women?” :soy::soy::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
They're both under 18 so I don't see how this is "betabuxx" lmaoo the stacys I know mostly date guys that look similar to this there aren't many PSL chads walking around lol

lol I agree with you bro. There is a simple demand-supply mismatch which explains why you're correct; I see countless stacies irl and yet a handfull of 'Chad's'. Imho its simply because the barrier to being a chad is significantly higher: you need to be born tall, with a decent face and on top of that be jacked which filters 99% of men. Whereas for chicks its simply a matter of being thin and wearing make-up.

So yes, most of these chicks are with NT normies. There are no armies of 6'4", jacked doctors roaming the streets
Yeah exactly women can use makeup to fraud hard. I agree women don't need to workout for a nice physique like men do they just need to eat less

Also I am not a red piller lol I am blackpilled still I just believe people here have taken it way too extreme. If you seriously think that you need to have perfect hunter eyes and perfect chad jaw and high prominent cheekbones and all that other shit just to get attractive women then you're delusional because guys with all those features are really rare and not enough to go around so hot girls date dudes they find attractive enough in their social circle that they get along with and the guy is usually very NT and they go to parties and hangouts and do lots of fun stuff together.

Also I am not a red piller lol I am blackpilled still I just believe people here have taken it way too extreme. If you seriously think that you need to have perfect hunter eyes and perfect chad jaw and high prominent cheekbones and all that other shit just to get attractive women then you're delusional because guys with all those features are really rare and not enough to go around so hot girls date dudes they find attractive enough in their social circle that they get along with and the guy is usually very NT and they go to parties and hangouts and do lots of fun stuff together.
No ur not blackpilled jfl at u
They're both under 18 so I don't see how this is "betabuxx" lmaoo the stacys I know mostly date guys that look similar to this there aren't many PSL chads walking around lol
u dont know any stacies
Even if its under 18 the girl can see potential for future betabuxxer

• +1
Reactions: Malxey
And no oen in here is saying that its only chads who slay we say that chadlites can slay too htn too

• +1
No ur not blackpilled jfl at u

u dont know any stacies
Even if its under 18 the girl can see potential for future betabuxxer
I'm talking about irl stacys you fat ugly sub 5 cuck. The girl is not getting a fucking betabuxxer she is getting stoned and fucked hard by some MTN and you are coping like crazy.

I am blackpilled but not to the extreme levels people here are because I go out in real life and see who hot girls are actually dating while you sit in a basement rubbing your 2.5 inch micro incel cock

• JFL
Reactions: Mediterranean
I'm talking about irl stacys you fat ugly sub 5 cuck. The girl is not getting a fucking betabuxxer she is getting stoned and fucked hard by some MTN and you are coping like crazy.

I am blackpilled but not to the extreme levels people here are because I go out in real life and see who hot girls are actually dating while you sit in a basement rubbing your 2.5 inch micro incel cock
isnt it ironic how the guy who larps about knowing runway stacies calls someone else a sub5?
Everyone in here can see straight through ur larp op, you are here because u are friendless and are in need for validation.
you are barely 4 psl and uve deluded urself into thinking u are 5psl and u are looking for lifefuel
ur mad because im telling u the truth and i wont let u cope.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and Malxey
isnt it ironic how the guy who larps about knowing runway stacies calls someone else a cuck.
Everyone in here can see straight through ur larp op, you are here because u are friendless and are in need for validation.
you are barely 4 psl and uve deluded urself into thinking u are 5psl and u are looking for lifefuel
ur mad because im telling u the truth and i wont let u cope.
What larp? This girl here wasn't a runway model I was referring to a different girl this one is a bikini model. I know these women from highschool last year. Me knowing them wasn't even the point of this post I was showing you the type of guys these very high smv women date. They aren't dating PSL chads. PSL chads are way too rare for these stacys to all be dating them.

What larp btw? This post wasn't about me at all lol, this normie is the one dating a hot girl not me. You don't believe there are hot girls in socal california right near the beach? There are an insane amount of hot girls here and many of them are bikini models and some of them runway models.

I was trying to give lifefuel for normies you get mad because you're below normie.

What larp? This girl here wasn't a runway model I was referring to a different girl this one is a bikini model. I know these women from highschool last year. Me knowing them wasn't even the point of this post I was showing you the type of guys these very high smv women date. They aren't dating PSL chads. PSL chads are way too rare for these stacys to all be dating them.

What larp btw? This post wasn't about me at all lol, this normie is the one dating a hot girl not me. You don't believe there are hot girls in socal california right near the beach? There are an insane amount of hot girls here and many of them are bikini models and some of them runway models.

I was trying to give lifefuel for normies you get mad because you're below normie.
because u want lifefuel u want me to say that blackpill is not that serious u are a delusional shitskin
and nothing good will come out of u
u are an abomination to everyone irl
no u are the one below normies
u are deluding urself into thinking u are a normie like the post points out
u dont know jack shit
u are a friendless cuck whos looking for validation from other people because reddit dosent do it for u

i knew u were sub 2 psl the moment u typed "u need to ntmaxx" kys op

• +1
Too ugly to NT max.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Half the guys here are NT to HTN (disregarding the indians). Honestly me and the few guys I know are trying to ascend to model tier tbh
Cope. Average user here is an incel-ltn. Using blackpill forum users' frauded cherrypicked selfies to gauge their rating is utter cope.

Not a single active user is above htn/chadlite. The Chads I've seen only posted a few times and left.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
How is this lifefuel? He's a WASP normie. Mogs 99% of this forum with their cope rating system.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
because u want lifefuel u want me to say that blackpill is not that serious u are a delusional shitskin
and nothing good will come out of u
u are an abomination to everyone irl
no u are the one below normies
u are deluding urself into thinking u are a normie like the post points out
u dont know jack shit
u are a friendless cuck whos looking for validation from other people because reddit dosent do it for u

i knew u were sub 2 psl the moment u typed "u need to ntmaxx" kys op
Haha I am white and an irl chad this is not about me at all my guy. I am mentally ill (OCD) and never leave the house that's true but I am going to be therapymaxxing soon (exposure therapy)

Also I don't use reddit for blackpill there is no blackpill content on reddit my guy its banned. I like r/truerateme that's about it.

This post was not about me at all lol validation? what? How would I get validation from some MTN dating a stacy?

You are just a stubborn incel loser if you think being NT isn't important.

3103775_guy.png

more SMV than the entire asian continent combined

3103775_guy.png

more SMV than the entire asian continent combined
I know he's not ugly but PSL wise he's nothing special because he has a narrow jaw and prey eyes but I was trying to point out to people you don't need to be a PSL chad to get women they like hairmaxxed guys. I see normie men hairmaxxed and stylemaxxed all the time with girlfriends

How is this lifefuel? He's a WASP normie. Mogs 99% of this forum with their cope rating system.
It's lifefuel for the delusional people who think you need to look like chico to get a hot gf

It's lifefuel for the delusional people who think you need to look like chico to get a hot gf
Nobody believes that. People here overrate the absolute fuck out of themselves. Subtract 2 points from anyone's rating on this website and that's their actual IRL rating. The people I've seen rated 4 PSL are subhumans irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, volcelfatcel and incel194012940
Nobody believes that. People here overrate the absolute fuck out of themselves. Subtract 2 points from anyone's rating on this website and that's their actual IRL rating. The people I've seen rated 4 PSL are subhumans irl.
You are saying they are uglier than the rating people here give to them or that they are uglier than what they rate themselves personally?

• +1
You are saying they are uglier than the rating people here give to them or that they are uglier than what they rate themselves personally?
Both.

• +1
Half the guys here are NT to HTN (disregarding the indians). Honestly me and the few guys I know are trying to ascend to model tier tbh

You're seriously going to disregard me as Htn for the simple fact I am Indian?

The ignorance is staggering

And how would you know this have u met people irl from the website?
No, I actually go outside and see what the average young guy looks like.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and incel194012940
You're seriously going to disregard me as Htn for the simple fact I am Indian?

The ignorance is staggering
You're a mtn at best. Count in pheno and you're a ltn in any university setting. Smh at people overrating themselves here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, volcelfatcel, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
No, I actually go outside and see what the average young guy looks like.
I go outside as well and see couples all the time. So your point is that what this site thinks a MTN is actually is more like a LTN compared to how people irl look?

You're a mtn at best. Count in pheno and you're a ltn in any university setting. Smh at people overrating themselves here.

That makes sense given most of my actual body count comes from the uni I went to. I also don't even look Indian and this is reflected by what's said irl dude lol. I'm assume Turkish, Iranian,Pakistani, Portuguese etc. In fact the only times I'm correctly assumed as Indian, is by Indians themselves and there has even been occasions where they are like 'omg you're Indian, no way' and then they start bussing out the languages. I've slept with enough 6s and some 7s over the years to know I have above average genetics dude lol. Universally speaking. Yeah height wise at 5'8 you can talk but face, no lol