A LOT of blackpill is COPE (Look at Stacy's new BF)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
@incel194012940 you're not actually autistic enough to believe this shit right.

That makes sense given most of my actual body count comes from the uni I went to. I also don't even look Indian and this is reflected by what's said irl dude lol. I'm assume Turkish, Iranian,Pakistani, Portuguese etc. In fact the only times I'm correctly assumed as Indian, is by Indians themselves and there has even been occasions where they are like 'omg you're Indian, no way' and then they start bussing out the languages. I've slept with enough 6s and some 7s over the years to know I have above average genetics dude lol. Universally speaking. Yeah height wise at 5'8 you can talk but face, no lol
Hysterical laughter

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Looks234
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and volcelfatcel
Lol @volcelfatcel you agree 😂

See me irl sometime lol and you wouldn't say average

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Alright fair enough man what would u consider urself btw and can you show me an example of someone that you think is an IRL chad type
People rate me 4.5 PSL on here while my actual rating is closer to 3.5/10 IRL. A "5/10" is a typical fluffy haired WASP normie you'd see at any American high school. Far from being an incel.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
get real, not all women are 100% blackpill text book model psl whore
the looks threshold is not as high as you think

• +1
Reactions: Germania, poopoohead and beachdude123
Lol @volcelfatcel you agree 😂

See me irl sometime lol and you wouldn't say average
There's no way you're above average. You seriously believe you mog 50% of 18-22 year olds in college? bruh is u joking or fr?

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Shit pic from bad angle. If he posted good frauded pics on here, he would be rated HTN-Chadlite.

This is not lifefuel for users on here as most do not have a pheno anywhere near as good as this.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
@incel194012940 you're not actually autistic enough to believe this shit right.
It’s highly dependent on setting.

I don’t doubt you mog most men around you but it would still say a lot about who you are

I would think of you as “good looking for brown person” in Canada maybe but conspicuously ugly worker next to high class whites

there are a few mexican workers for everyone in a golf course or resort but they stay in the dishwashing room, and no one cares which one mogs the most while making 4$ an hour

• JFL
There's no way you're above average. You seriously believe you mog 50% of 18-22 year olds in college? bruh is u joking or fr?
He does not believe that dude. He knows he isn't.

This community has turned Indian men into memes because of the accent and the subhuman malnourished idiots all the black pill youtube channels use. When stuff is passed around and repeated enough times it becomes over emphasised. An over exposure to shit looking Indian men.

I also am never ever assumed as Indian irl by anybody that isn't. Are you sayin I am lying about this? Lmao 🤣

there are a few mexican workers for everyone in a golf course or resort but they stay in the dishwashing room, and no one cares which one mogs the most while making 4$ an hour
This. People count the 40 year old Mexican immigrants and subhumans in their ratings when they're not even in the competition. Your competition are the 18-22 year old guys in college who actually lift weights and try. Average white guy who puts any effort in their looks is 5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and incel194012940
It’s highly dependent on setting.

I don’t doubt you mog most men around you but it would still say a lot about who you are

I would think of you as “good looking for brown person” in Canada maybe but conspicuously ugly worker next to high class whites

This race stuff is seriously ott.

Whites just have higher smv. it's not that ethnics have low.

Of course white htn mogs ethnic or Asian htnbut that doesn't make the latter ugly. Some of you guys are a little disillusioned due to over exposure to the bp

This community has turned Indian men into memes because of the accent and the subhuman malnourished idiots all the black pill youtube channels use. When stuff is passed around and repeated enough times it becomes over emphasised. An over exposure to shit looking Indian men.

I also am never ever assumed as Indian irl by anybody that isn't. Are you sayin I am lying about this? Lmao 🤣
You claim to have an 'indian' phenotype and then claim this.

Make up your mind dude.

Another lie the black pill bullcrap tells you is past 26 you can't look good unless you are chad.

Women age like milk and men age like wine is a proverb for a reason:. It's proven in the concreteness of reality.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
You claim to have an 'indian' phenotype and then claim this.

Make up your mind dude.

When did I claim I have Indian phenotype show me?

100% I have ethnic tax but not Indian

it doesn’t matter if the average person thinks of you as Indian or Pakistani or Turkish or Latino

seems to be self hate if you are so attached to that word “Indian”

You wouldn’t care if you were a German who got called Swedish
This race stuff is seriously ott.

Whites just have higher smv. it's not that ethnics have low.

Of course white htn mogs ethnic or Asian htnbut that doesn't make the latter ugly. Some of you guys are a little disillusioned due to over exposure to the bp
this is semantics. There’s no difference between most ethnics having “low” smv and most ethnics having lower smv than whites.

• JFL
People rate me 4.5 PSL on here while my actual rating is closer to 3.5/10 IRL. A "5/10" is a typical fluffy haired WASP normie you'd see at any American high school. Far from being an incel.
at a socal highschool and there are definitely lots of ugly people too. Mostly ethnics though. It is more rare for an ugly white guy to be there. There are a lot of white irl chads but not PSL models of course those aren't walking around all the time anywhere

• +1
Another lie the black pill bullcrap tells you is past 26 you can't look good unless you are chad.

Women age like milk and men age like wine is a proverb for a reason:. It's proven in the concreteness of reality.
That is cope. Men only "age like wine" because they gain SMV in the form of money and status. That's why college girls either date 6 PSL fuckboys their age or a 25 year old nerd with a Tesla and their own apartment. That same 25 year old would've been an incel in his youth.

In terms of looks, guys descend just as much as girls.

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême
All of this and never even posted a pic of this so called stacy. So worthless

• +1
it doesn’t matter if the average person thinks of you as Indian or Pakistani or Turkish or Latino

this is semantics. There’s no difference between most ethnics having “low” smv and most ethnics having lower smv than whites.

Having lower smv than good looking whites is not a knock so no it doesn't make the person low smv lol.

• Hmm...
I am at a socal highschool and there are definitely lots of ugly people too. Mostly ethnics though. It is more rare for an ugly white guy to be there. There are a lot of white irl chads
Exactly. People count ethnics and geeks/fatcels into the averages. Each pheno needs to be rated according to their race. Average white guy is 5 PSL, therefore ratings for whites need to be offset on that assumption. You can't group 40 year old Mexicans into the average to base ratings off of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920

Yeah. IDK why people do this. I accept I look curry. Also, does not matter that much. Turks do not have it that much better than indians in most cases.

Agreed.

• +1
That is cope. Men only "age like wine" because they gain SMV in the form of money and status. That's why college girls either date 6 PSL fuckboys their age or a 25 year old nerd with a Tesla and their own apartment. That same 25 year old would've been an incel in his youth.

In terms of looks, guys descend just as much as girls.

Your black pill extremism really is clueless and it's over the top in order to make you feel normal and better about yourself as an admitted incel. I believe.

Men age better than women. This is scientific. I'm talking looks alone.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Yeah. IDK why people do this. I accept I look curry. Also, does not matter that much. Turks do not have it that much better than indians in most cases.

Agreed.

Women literally go to turkey for vacation to sugar mummy Turks. Is that happening if they have only marginally better smv than Indians .nonsense

Women literally go to turkey for vacation to sugar mummy Turks. Is that happening if they have only marginally better smv than Indians .nonsense
Maybe. There are turks with good phenos and bad phenos just like it is for indians and pakistanis.

• JFL
Maybe. There are turks with good phenos and bad phenos just like it is for indians and pakistanis.
It's also not just about skin tone or specific features but just your overall look.

• +1

So why don't women go to India to get find toy boys?

Bro your beliefs are not supported by critical thought on this

Like both of these men are turkish:

You can't lump both in one category. I have seen curries with better phenos than the one on the right as well.

• +1
So why don't women go to India to get find toy boys?

Bro your beliefs are not supported by critical thought on this
Yeah. As a percentage of the population, turks with good phenos are much higher.

• +1
Your black pill extremism really is clueless and it's over the top in order to make you feel normal and better about yourself as an admitted incel. I believe.
It's not. I'm just sick of people coping. The average college student has a friend group, girlfriends, talks to girls on social media and snapchat all day, etc. Meanwhile people here say that anyone sub 5 PSL is an incel. It doesn't add up and it's a coping mechanism to try and deflect your own subhumanity and blame it on something like the "NT pill" or some other bullshit.

Average 18-22 year old white guy is 5 PSL WASP with nw0 fluffy hair. It's not a debate, it's just a fact. That's your direct competition so unless you have an a advantage in another department (devout muslim social group, BBC, clout, etc) then that's the baseline girls are looking for.
No they don't. Girls maturate a few years earlier than guys and then subsequently descend a few years earlier than guys. They still have the exact same physical SMV window.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 22126 and GandyIsNormie
Shit pic from bad angle. If he posted good frauded pics on here, he would be rated HTN-Chadlite.

This is not lifefuel for users on here as most do not have a pheno anywhere near as good as this.
How so? He can't fraud a jaw lmao he has a narrow jaw and he can't fraud his prey eyes unless he squints hard which he's already doing in this pic.

How so? He can't fraud a jaw lmao he has a narrow jaw and he can't fraud his prey eyes unless he squints hard which he's already doing in this pic.
Lighting and angles can make a big difference. You can try this for yourself.

It's not. I'm just sick of people coping. The average college student has a friend group, girlfriends, talks to girls on social media and snapchat all day, etc. Meanwhile people here say that anyone sub 5 PSL is an incel. It doesn't add up and it's a coping mechanism to try and deflect your own subhumanity and blame it on something like the "NT pill" or some other bullshit.

Average 18-22 year old white guy is 5 PSL WASP with nw0 fluffy hair. It's not a debate, it's just a fact. That's your direct competition so unless you have an a advantage in another department (devout muslim social group, BBC, clout, etc) then that's the baseline girls are looking for.

No they don't. Girls maturate a few years earlier than guys and then subsequently descend a few years earlier than guys. They still have the exact same physical SMV window.
Such facts bro. Although the NT pill is true because all of those average college students you're talking about are very NT. A lot of people here are subhuman and not NT at all and maybe people that are just ugly are less likely to be NT that might be the reason for it

• JFL
I miss mf doom bro

Lighting and angles can make a big difference. You can try this for yourself.
My jaw width and upper eyelid exposure stays the same no matter the lighting it can look more attractive in certain lighting compared to others but a narrow jaw can't look like a wide jaw in different lighting and UEE can't disappear in different lighting

Such facts bro. Although the NT pill is true because all of those average college students you're talking about are very NT. A lot of people here are subhuman and not NT at all and maybe people that are just ugly are less likely to be NT that might be the reason for it
NT pill is cope. Being hyper NT is a halo such as top salesmen/real estate agents, but those guys are as rare as Chads.

NT literally just means neurotypical ie. not being clinically diagnosed with autism/aspergers. Most people who consider themselves "non NT" are just ugly and mistake being socially ostracized due to it with some voluntary behavior.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and incel194012940
Yeah. As a percentage of the population, turks with good phenos are much higher.

Nuff said. People here think it's self hate coz of the video I did but I am just repeating back to you what I am told irl.

What matters is rl not what people say about your pheno in a selfie camera in bad lighting. I mean what do you expect

certain orges and masc men have aging patterns that don’t detract from their masculine appeal

1DD49A3E AD57 44DD 8B70 87D2D00CEAAF
View attachment 16C85B9B-7D52-4D61-9810-130A35CA003A.webp

Don’t look worse than their youth from a certain male gaze, maybe even gained something in terms of respectability

Their SMV and appeal to prime females has obviously tanked to 0 though

@MakinItHappenReturn doesn’t look any better or worse from aging than a typical female of his age that didn’t have drug issues

Attachments

• 0D687686-7887-4ED5-92C8-15D922F5A4D2.webp
    228.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Nuff said. People here think it's self hate coz of the video I did but I am just repeating back to you what I am told irl.

What matters is rl not what people say about your pheno in a selfie camera in bad lighting. I mean what do you expect
Nah. It is 100% self-hate. You are insecure about your heritage and insecure in general. That is why you are on here and keep arguing with people about your appeal. It is fine dude. We all are.