A LOT of blackpill is COPE (Look at Stacy's new BF)

Her last bf was an actual chad and he was like 6'3 and now she's dating this dude. She has dated chads and chadlites before she has high smv and can date like any guy she wants to so her picking this guy shows that attractive girls date dudes that are in the normie looks range I see girls better looking than her doing it as well I legit see it all the time.
Show pics of the chad ex boyfriend. If you want you can pm me

Show pics of the chad ex boyfriend. If you want you can pm me
She deleted them all so I probably cant find any I will look through instagram his instagram is private but I might be able to find some photos someone else posted with him in it.

This is another pic of her current bf I just found:

Stacylites bf

As if anyone here would rate him HTN. PLS

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
This is a selfie photo of the bf I found. I seriously doubt all of you would rate him HTN if he posted on here like you said you would.

Stacylites bf

Those of you who said he has a good eye area too :LOL:

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @tents @krisal @MakinItHappenReturn @Username Required @Marsiere214 @eduardkoopman @NegativeNorwood @Malxey @LooksOverAll @epictroll @incel194012940 @Pakicel @GandyIsNormie

She deleted them all so I probably cant find any I will look through instagram his instagram is private but I might be able to find some photos someone else posted with him in it.

This is another pic of her current bf I just found:

View attachment 1900941

As if anyone here would rate him HTN. PLS
Vinniehackermaxxed

This is a selfie photo of the bf I found. I seriously doubt all of you would rate him HTN if he posted on here like you said you would.

View attachment 1901044

@PURE ARYAN GENETICS @tents @krisal @MakinItHappenReturn @Username Required @Marsiere214 @eduardkoopman @NegativeNorwood @Malxey @LooksOverAll @epictroll @incel194012940 @Pakicel @GandyIsNormie
looks nt tbh

View attachment 1901044

Female gaze maxxed tbh, his jaw is very good and compact midface, good pfl and wide palate
looks nt tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

View attachment 1901044

White htn with nt clothes and good phenotype

you also over rated his girlfriend which is normal for a straight male tbh

Now, compare him to the current top posts in the ratings section

76C7D3CA 9046 40CE BC93 10C24DC3DB13

A3030D6E 314B 47C9 B250 06356B31FA38

9828EA28 9F2A 4B8B BEB3 AFC2127FDC35

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, poopoohead and Xangsane

View attachment 1901044

Litechad

Female gaze maxxed tbh, his jaw is very good and compact midface, good pfl and wide palate
Man you're coping if you think that's a wide palate. I feel bad for your palate if you think this is wide. He does not have an attractive smile or eye area when smiling. He is MTN end of story guys. I was right and you guys are all coping

White htn with nt clothes and good phenotype

you also over rated his girlfriend which is normal for a straight male tbh

Now, compare him to the current top posts in the ratings section

View attachment 1901110
View attachment 1901111
View attachment 1901112
First off these are all ethnic men and obviously a white guy has more smv than ethnics from an incel forum. Compare him to the white guys that get posted here. He gets mogged by many on this forum.

Also, you never saw his gfs full frontal. You just saw pics of her outside from a 3/4 angle mid motion that I screenshotted from a video.

It was a 3/4 candid outside. If she were to sit inside her room and manipulate the lighting like a professional photoshoot does with these models you guys post here or if she just angled the lights perfectly in her room behind the camera and took pictures of herself she would look even better.

Most of the pics of girls you guys post here are heavily frauded. This girl has insane appeal irl no irl guy sits there and analyzes the PSL of a girl lmfao that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. on top of that she has a great body with big tits (she literally models bikinis) she has insanely high SMV and can choose any man she wants so whether or not she is a PSL stacy is besides the point because that's not even what this post is about.

She is better looking than him and she has way higher SMV than him and she could have chosen basically any other dude yet she chose some MTN.

He's MTN for a white guy let's face it. Compared to ethnics he's higher but ethnics are out of the question anyway I live in SoCal where everybody is good looking he definitely does not stand out at all and he gets mogged hard by many.

Also a lot of those PSL stacys you guys post are just runway models or weird striking looking women who look aesthetically beautiful but they don't really look hot and they're not that sexually attractive. This girl has very high IRL appeal.

First off these are all ethnic men and obviously a white guy has more smv than ethnics from an incel forum. Compare him to the white guys that get posted here. He gets mogged by many on this forum.

Also, you never saw his gfs full frontal. You just saw pics of her outside from a 3/4 angle mid motion that I screenshotted from a video.

It was a 3/4 candid outside. If she were to sit inside her room and manipulate the lighting like a professional photoshoot does with these models you guys post here or if she just angled the lights perfectly in her room behind the camera and took pictures of herself she would look even better.

Most of the pics of girls you guys post here are heavily frauded. This girl has insane appeal irl no irl guy sits there and analyzes the PSL of a girl lmfao that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. on top of that she has a great body with big tits (she literally models bikinis) she has insanely high SMV and can choose any man she wants so whether or not she is a PSL stacy is besides the point because that's not even what this post is about.

She is better looking than him and she has way higher SMV than him and she could have chosen basically any other dude yet she chose some MTN.

He's MTN for a white guy let's face it. Compared to ethnics he's higher but ethnics are out of the question anyway I live in SoCal where everybody is good looking he definitely does not stand out at all and he gets mogged hard by many.

Also a lot of those PSL stacys you guys post are just runway models or weird striking looking women who look aesthetically beautiful but they don't really look hot and they're not that sexually attractive. This girl has very high IRL appeal.
This guy has a fucking HQNP Stacy girlfriend.
3108200 101496926 1630247537141318 4846042996121463027 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and datboijj
looks nt tbh
Yeah he is NT and that's how he gets bitches because he's not even HTN. He is what the average white guy looks like here in socal where you don't find many ugly white guys.

This dude mogs the guy I posted but girls go for dudes that look like this all the time he has appeal
I want to kill myself when I look at him.

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
Most 'stacies' as you put it are likely Becky/HTBs that are sex appeal maxxed.

They likely have good bodies, dress well and have good makeup. They also edit and faceapp their photos to look better online.

Chads are rare as are stacies (<1%)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Most 'stacies' as you put it are likely Becky/HTBs that are sex appeal maxxed.

They likely have good bodies, dress well and have good makeup. They also edit and faceapp their photos to look better online.

Chads are rare as are stacies (<1%)
Yeah so that is why we are talking about IRL stacys and chads. There is no point in discussing PSL chads and PSL stacys because they are way too rare to come across in everyday life. But I do come across legit Stacys sometimes too here in socal because there are many attractive girls. Here is a girl I think could model professionally that went to my highschool last year:

Stacy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ToTheTop and Xangsane

View attachment 1901044

the first angle was literally doing him justice

Just salivate-like-a-starved-dog-at-some-basic-mayo-becky theory

Just salivate-like-a-starved-dog-at-some-basic-mayo-becky theory
That's not what this is at all. She is a high smv girl who can choose anyone she wants and she chose someone pretty average. She could have chosen many other dudes who were taller or better looking and she didn't. I see lots of girls doing this same thing too not every girl dates people that have the same PSL rating as them PSL is stupid as shit dude. You are coping hard as if you wouldn't beg this girl to have sex with you. You couldn't even pull someone that's half as pretty as her and double her weight. Stupid little incel go to incels.is

the first angle was literally doing him justice
Haha exactly and people here thought it was making him look worse. They said he had a "good eye area" He is the definition of average white guy

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
You are coping hard as if you wouldn't beg this girl to have sex with you. You couldn't even pull someone that's half as pretty as her and double her weight. Stupid little incel go to incels.is
Stop projecting fag.
Any fuckwit that has his panties twisted up for some basic Mayo foid like this deserves to have their faces lacerated to the point where no woman ever looks at him again.

But 99% of people are NT.
not true at all lmao. by clinical definition only 85% of people are NT and of those not all have confidence (which stems from success) and an IQ high enough to be able to do a humour

It's dispoving blackpill because he is normie and he pulls stacys
Not really bc u can pretty boy max if you have certain features. He’s not just a regular normie, he’s a female gaze maxed normie

Not really bc u can pretty boy max if you have certain features. He’s not just a regular normie, he’s a female gaze maxed normie
It's disproving blackpill extremists who think it's chad only but it holds up with regular blackpill which is always accurate

JBW, HTN and foids face not shown. Low quality misinformation thread.

I showed it in the comments just look back through them. She mogs him hard. "mUh not PSL stacy durr" like stfu every incel fuck on here can't even pull a landwhale yet they sit around and call hot girls ugly because they aren't PSL stacy runway models (which often look weird because they have sometimes masculine features or just uncanny features)

by stacy I mean very high smv girl who can have tons of guys and is very pretty compared to other girls irl.

The cope from incels is so fucking funny

Also JBW means literally nothing here in southern california where literally everyone is white. There are some mexicans too and this girl was fucking a chadlite mexican awhile back too. She is white too anyway so JBW legit means nothing. She can have white chads and she goes for a MTN that is NTmaxxed and has lots of friends

I showed it in the comments just look back through them. She mogs him hard. "mUh not PSL stacy durr" like stfu every incel fuck on here can't even pull a landwhale yet they sit around and call hot girls ugly because they aren't PSL stacy runway models (which often look weird because they have sometimes masculine features or just uncanny features)

by stacy I mean very high smv girl who can have tons of guys and is very pretty compared to other girls irl.

The cope from incels is so fucking funny
Her face is dead, MTB maximum.
Also JBW means literally nothing here in southern california where literally everyone is white. There are some mexicans too and this girl was fucking a chadlite mexican awhile back too. She is white too anyway so JBW legit means nothing. She can have white chads and she goes for a MTN that is NTmaxxed and has lots of friends
JBW is universal

Her face is dead, MTB maximum.
Dead? You are just coping dude she is attractive and has a great body bright green eyes and she has very high smv. She has dated multiple chads she can have whoever she wants. Doesn't matter where she is on a PSL scale or any of that stupid shit.
JBW is universal
JBW is mostly cope unless you are indian then JBW matters. JBW doesn't matter when everyone else is white dude. She picked some mtn over other better looking white guys because he's very NT and is in her social circle