A LOT of blackpill is COPE (Look at Stacy's new BF)

certain orges and masc men have aging patterns that don’t detract from their masculine appeal

View attachment 1898641View attachment 1898643

Don’t look worse than their youth from a certain male gaze, maybe even gained something in terms of respectability

Their SMV and appeal to prime females has obviously tanked to 0 though

@MakinItHappenReturn doesn’t look any better or worse from aging than a typical female of his age that didn’t have drug issues
Of course. If the majority of your appeal is based on your bone structure then you won't descend. But 99% of people (including Chads) aren't in that situation. Therefore men and women age exactly the same given the offset due to earlier maturation in women.

Same argument applies to MILFs though as Dolph Lundgren. He's still good looking, but is out of the question for young women while MILFs just can't land a Chad for LTR.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, incel194012940 and MakinItHappenReturn
certain orges and masc men have aging patterns that don’t detract from their masculine appeal

View attachment 1898641View attachment 1898643

Don’t look worse than their youth from a certain male gaze, maybe even gained something in terms of respectability

Their SMV and appeal to prime females has obviously tanked to 0 though

@MakinItHappenReturn doesn’t look any better or worse from aging than a typical female of his age that didn’t have drug issues

Lol this is nonsense!

Your ignorance is based on two factors.

1. Selfie camera lens in bad lighting.
2. Not being with me at the clubs I were ID'ed at to enter at 24-27

Even now I am starred at a little and then told; 'go' by the bouncer/doorman.

In fact if I hadn't lost my tooth and not replaced it then it would still be happening as I have a baby cute face lol. Right now after two bone grafts you can see how much younger I look again as bone has grown back and my face is less caved like an old man without teeths would be.

Of course. If the majority of your appeal is based on your bone structure then you won't descend. But 99% of people (including Chads) aren't in that situation. Therefore men and women age exactly the same given the offset due to earlier maturation in women.

Same argument applies to women though as Dolph Lundgren. He's still good looking, but is out of the question for young women. Older women who are non-fat and halfway attractive are stacies in comparison to other women their age. They just can't land a Chad for LTR.

You're trying too hard to be based. This is laughable reading.

Almost as laughable as your larp as 6'7 when you played on the typo you made on meaning to say 5'7

Nah. It is 100% self-hate. You are insecure about your heritage and insecure in general. That is why you are on here and keep arguing with people about your appeal. It is fine dude. We all are.

Do you even know the story about how I got on this site?

You're applying confirmation bias. Lol it's cringe.

I am here from thinking this was a self improvement forum for looks during the pandemic. When I came in seeing cel on the back of every word I was confused af and infact as a millennial didn't even know the meaning of bloody incel lol

NT pill is cope. Being hyper NT is a halo such as top salesmen/real estate agents, but those guys are as rare as Chads.

NT literally just means neurotypical ie. not being clinically diagnosed with autism/aspergers. Most people who consider themselves "non NT" are just ugly and mistake being socially ostracized due to it with some voluntary behavior.
Maybe the NT pill is cope but NT isn't cope itself. It has to be combined with at least looks that pass the womans threshold for dating though. NT can't carry a subhuman obviously lmao. But I am saying if a guy that looks like the one I posted here is not NT (isn't socializing and doesn't have friends) there is no way any girls will even discover who he is and he would never interact with anyone and he would be an incel most likely. You have to have a social life.

I personally am not NT because I am very mentally ill and am obsessed with germs (OCD) so I rarely leave the house and if I do I don't touch anything. I don't interact with people or talk to anyone because my mental condition is so bad and I am definitely far from NT and its my biggest issue. There are other non NT people like me (even if they just have extreme social anxiety) who simply never leave the house so even if they are good looking it doesn't matter because nobody ever sees them and that is where being NT really matters

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Way more MILFs exist than DILFs.

You can't actually believe that...

Because it's easier to be attractive as a female, they don't have to deal with balding and men carry billions of sperm cells Vs women who carry a few 100 thousand egg. It's called having more sex drive.

@LooksOverAll orb is gigachad?

fuuuuu man.. why would you show this lickable ass to a fellow nofapper, you are an evil man. i will never have this
The normie I posted is hitting that everyday bro...

Lol this is nonsense!

Your ignorance is based on two factors.

1. Selfie camera lens in bad lighting.
2. Not being with me at the clubs I were ID'ed at to enter at 24-27

Even now I am starred at a little and then told; 'go' by the bouncer/doorman.

In fact if I hadn't lost my tooth and not replaced it then it would still be happening as I have a baby cute face lol. Right now after two bone grafts you can see how much younger I look again as bone has grown back and my face is less caved like an old man without teeths would be.
So you think you have the same collagen levels as an 18 year old? You don’t look like an old man, but early 30s for better or for worse. Slightly aged, similar to a woman your age.

Funny how people take their own pictures, often edit them and post them here and then complain about it being unflattering

I’ve never seen someone blame “good lighting” for a halo on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
So you think you have the same collagen levels as an 18 year old? You don’t look like an old man, but early 30s for better or for worse. Slightly aged, similar to a woman your age.

Funny how people take their own pictures, often edit them and post them here and then complain about it being unflattering

I’ve never seen someone blame “good lighting” for a halo on this site.

Well I'm a millennial so I was shit with lighting lol. Don't treat me like a zoomer lol

• +1
Well I'm a millennial so I was shit with lighting lol. Don't treat me like a zoomer lol
fair enough for the bedroom videos you did tbh, low fraud levels

but I wouldn’t be able to say that for any new photos

I have said many times, the true threshold of appearance in real life is the area of eyes, nose, hair and skin, with a minimum height of 5'10 and thin or normal gymaxxing

Irl it is difficult to find people with good eye area, small noses and clean skin. If you have those you are attractive to almost all girls

@LooksOverAll @Gargantuan maybe @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Gargantuan and Looks234
fair enough for the bedroom videos you did tbh, low fraud levels

but I wouldn’t be able to say that for any new photos

Never lol esp during pandemic

Good bathroom lighting @incel194012940

IMG 20221007 062545 839

• +1
Do you even know the story about how I got on this site?

You're applying confirmation bias. Lol it's cringe.

I am here from thinking this was a self improvement forum for looks during the pandemic. When I came in seeing cel on the back of every word I was confused af and infact as a millennial didn't even know the meaning of bloody incel lol
Everyone here seems to be really negative true like this is supposed to be for looksmaxxing if you think it's over then give up and go to incels.is idgaf but we are here to discuss looksmaxxing if ur a truecel idc gtfo

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Everyone here seems to be really negative true like this is supposed to be for looksmaxxing if you think it's over then give up and go to incels.is idgaf but we are here to discuss looksmaxxing if ur a truecel idc gtfo

+

Never lol esp during pandemic

Good bathroom lighting @incel194012940
i can’t say you have any obvious or negative symptoms of aging here, but still doesn’t look very young here

can see the difference clearly from pictures from 10 years ago

there are early maturers who look similar to you in their early 20s so it’s up to interpretation

i can’t say you have any obvious or negative symptoms of aging here, but still doesn’t look very young here

can see the difference clearly from pictures from 10 years ago

there are early maturers who look similar to you in their early 20s so it’s up to interpretation

Your emphasis on youthfulness for men is too much imo.

This pretty boy phenomenon is carried by tiktok filters in videos. It's again an over exposure to something and a lack of balanced experiences

Maybe the NT pill is cope but NT isn't cope itself. It has to be combined with at least looks that pass the womans threshold for dating though. NT can't carry a subhuman obviously lmao. But I am saying if a guy that looks like the one I posted here is not NT (isn't socializing and doesn't have friends) there is no way any girls will even discover who he is and he would never interact with anyone and he would be an incel most likely. You have to have a social life.

I personally am not NT because I am very mentally ill and am obsessed with germs (OCD) so I rarely leave the house and if I do I don't touch anything. I don't interact with people or talk to anyone because my mental condition is so bad and I am definitely far from NT and its my biggest issue. There are other non NT people like me (even if they just have extreme social anxiety) who simply never leave the house so even if they are good looking it doesn't matter because nobody ever sees them and that is where being NT really matters
But 99% of people are NT.

Because it's easier to be attractive as a female, they don't have to deal with balding and men carry billions of sperm cells Vs women who carry a few 100 thousand egg. It's called having more sex drive.
So then how do men age like fine wine if MILFs get simped over by Chads?

I have said many times, the true threshold of appearance in real life is the area of eyes, nose, hair and skin, with a minimum height of 5'10 and thin or normal gymaxxing

Irl it is difficult to find people with good eye area, small noses and clean skin. If you have those you are attractive to almost all girls

@LooksOverAll @Gargantuan maybe @looksmaxxer234
Only because most normal people already have decent bone structure. Being recessed is a literal subhuman trait. Average normies have decent forward growth, positive orbital vector, good zygo-jaw ratio, etc so other features take priority.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Only because most normal people already have decent bone structure. Being recessed is a literal subhuman trait. Average normies have decent forward growth, positive orbital vector, good zygo-jaw ratio, etc so other features take priority.
Well, it depends, if you mean white maybe yes, but what is black, Latino, curry, Asian, etc. are 99% subhuman

What surgery gives you a positive orbital vector?

My brother looks like this (hair mostly) but better. He is 16 and taking a year abroad in France AND slaying. I'm fucking jealous man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and GandyIsNormie
most ppl in the "black pil" are severely mentally ill and fat or at least non lean and coping with bs
also 99% of slayers in the history of the world slayed average women so its just overall cringe and mental illness lmao

My brother looks like this (hair mostly) but better. He is 16 and taking a year abroad in France AND slaying. I'm fucking jealous man
This is what you need to look like to slay with teens and early adult girls. People here coped when I told them he was dating a stacy and they rate him HTN when they would have given him MTN or lower if he posted a selfie in the rating section of the website. He has a narrow jaw and prey eyes with UEE yet it doesn't matter because he is successful in dating. Hairmaxxing is very important

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Cope. Average user here is an incel-ltn. Using blackpill forum users' frauded cherrypicked selfies to gauge their rating is utter cope.

Not a single active user is above htn/chadlite. The Chads I've seen only posted a few times and left.
Cry more for us moggers u larping sputnik

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie
He’s htn minimum and your “stacy” is probably a htb, aka looksmatched

It’s okay that you don’t understand the blackpill or the difference between male gaze and female gaze, but don’t openly broadcast it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
He’s htn minimum and your “stacy” is probably a htb

It’s okay that you don’t understand the blackpill or the difference between male gaze and female gaze, but don’t openly broadcast it

Nobody would’ve rated him mtn that’s just you trying really hard to cope, he has the classic “irl good looking guy” look to him.

this type of shit is very common to see lmao, a 7+/10 girl dating some mid ass nor mid white boi

Well, it depends, if you mean white maybe yes, but what is black, Latino, curry, Asian, etc. are 99% subhuman
I'm only talking about white guys. Every college girl is thirsting for her WASP classmates. If you're any other race (aside from black) then you have to be a relative GigaChad to compete.

Cry more for us moggers u larping sputnik
You and @MakinItHappenReturn are both rotting on this forum. You realize there's not a single WASP normie active user here? But yet you somehow delude yourself into thinking you're above average and even Chad.

• +1
You and @MakinItHappenReturn are both rotting on this forum. You realize there's not a single WASP normie active user here? But yet you somehow delude yourself into thinking you're above average and even Chad.

Bro, I'm hardly fucking active. Calm the fuck down.

He is fucking Staceys. He's sending me videos in PM right as we speak as proof.

You can chat all the shit you like, as everyone by now knows you are ANYTHING but based in reality.

Claiming you were 6'7 when you were 5'7. Dumb stupid annoying insufferable moronic boring idiotic bastard twat.

Shut your face and stop conversing with us.

He’s htn minimum and your “stacy” is probably a htb, aka looksmatched

I understand it lol. If he posted here you wouldn't call him HTN he has narrow jaw and lots of UEE. I was posting this mostly to highlight the importance of hairmaxxing. The girl is like stacylite she's a lot better looking than he is:

Theyre looksmatched bro

"They're looksmatched bro"
She legit jawmogs him :LOL:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Johnnybegood and GandyIsNormie
I understand it lol. If he posted here you wouldn't call him HTN he has narrow jaw and lots of UEE. I was posting this mostly to highlight the importance of hairmaxxing. The girl is like stacylite she's a lot better looking than he is:

View attachment 1899323

Moggs me

View attachment 1899323

I've said before i'll say it again bro he looks like a weak HTN but HTN nonetheless - a 6/10.

Also, @loksr was right in his assumption that she was probably HTB...because judging by her FACE she is. Now her body might be stacyesque judging by her pics but let's not forget that women wear shit tons of makeup and it seems that this girl is no different.

I'd say they are looksmatched in the FACE.

Now you said she jawmogs him...well it doesn't seem like it. Don't forget women do not store too much fat in their faces, they are blessed in ways men aren't, so they seem jawmatched tbh

Also, judging by this pic she is so into him it's crazy ahaha

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and loksr

View attachment 1899323

I 100% would call him a htn because I know what a htn actually is.
maybe an autist who jerks off to jordan barrett all day would call him a ltn, nobody else though.

he looks like a typical "kinda good looking" dude
she looks like a typical higher tier clubslut
they're looksmatched, you're trying really hard to cope and obviously you can convince yourself that ANYTHING is true if you delude yourself into believing that "nobody would call this guy htn" even though everybody in the thread is calling this guy a htn

"muh muh uee muh muh narrow jaw"
he has a roughly average eye area and a slightly above average lower third, he's a htn, objectively.
he doesn't even have a narrow jaw jfl, not having a wide jaw =\= having a narrow jaw, you understand that right? it's not one or the other, there's a middle zone, he's clearly in the middle zone.

$20 right now says you're into this chick and your monkey brain is making you overrate her out of lust and underrate him out of jealousy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

View attachment 1899323

Lmao he mogs her hard are you retarded op?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 22126
I 100% would call him a htn because I know what a htn actually is.
maybe an autist who jerks off to jordan barrett all day would call him a ltn, nobody else though.

he looks like a typical "kinda good looking" dude
she looks like a typical higher tier clubslut
they're looksmatched, you're trying really hard to cope and obviously you can convince yourself that ANYTHING is true if you delude yourself into believing that "nobody would call this guy htn" even though everybody in the thread is calling this guy a htn

"muh muh uee muh muh narrow jaw"
he has a roughly average eye area and a slightly above average lower third, he's a htn, objectively.
he doesn't even have a narrow jaw jfl, not having a wide jaw =\= having a narrow jaw, you understand that right? it's not one or the other, there's a middle zone, he's clearly in the middle zone.

$20 right now says you're into this chick and your monkey brain is making you overrate her out of lust and underrate him out of jealousy
Her last bf was an actual chad and he was like 6'3 and now she's dating this dude. She has dated chads and chadlites before she has high smv and can date like any guy she wants to so her picking this guy shows that attractive girls date dudes that are in the normie looks range I see girls better looking than her doing it as well I legit see it all the time.

I made this post to highlight hairmaxxing and say how girls don't just go for chads only because there were people acting like that on here.

You incels are so stubborn lmao. I was pointing out the fact that his jaw is on the narrow side and that he has prey eyes to highlight the fact that girls don't really care about that stuff as much as incels here think they do. You just get pissed off stop being so hostile god damn your gonna break your keyboard.

I'm not into this girl haha I think she has nice tits and there are tons of girls just her here in socal. I am not into any of them I just find some of them attractive and that's all. This one just posts her new bf on her story all the time and he is definitely not as good looking as the chad she was posting all the time earlier this year and she is better looking than him and has higher smv so I wanted to see how you guys cope. You sure coped a lot

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I've said before i'll say it again bro he looks like a weak HTN but HTN nonetheless - a 6/10.

Also, @loksr was right in his assumption that she was probably HTB...because judging by her FACE she is. Now her body might be stacyesque judging by her pics but let's not forget that women wear shit tons of makeup and it seems that this girl is no different.

I'd say they are looksmatched in the FACE.

Now you said she jawmogs him...well it doesn't seem like it. Don't forget women do not store too much fat in their faces, they are blessed in ways men aren't, so they seem jawmatched tbh
She does jawmog definition is all that matters dude whether there is bone underneath or not doesn't change the fact that his jawline is not good.
Also, judging by this pic she is so into him it's crazy ahaha
Yeah she is into him a lot I agree. She's like a irl stacy/stacylite including her body. But there comes a certain point in a girls face I feel like where looks just become subjective after she reaches a certain threshold. It's different than guys. a HTB usually looks better and has a lot more SMV than a HTN guy. Also this wasn't even a still pic it was part of a video that I screenshotted so it's a candid.

When she poses and has the right lighting like all the "Stacys" guys post on here do, she looks stacylite in the face. Most of the time when guys here are posting a Stacy they are posting pics from a model shoot or pics from a tiktok video where she was manipulating the lighting with like tiktok lights or a light angled at her face perfectly behind the camera whereas this was just a 3/4 shot of her face outside in the daylight taken from the middle of a video she wasn't even posing.

Also the women that guys on here call Stacys are usually runway models and I am not even attracted to those girls that much really they look striking and aesthetically beautiful and have crazy bone structure yes but they aren't really "hot" to me they don't turn me on they just look kinda uncanny sometimes. I prefer like irl stacylites/irl stacys and I am pretty sure a lot of guys would agree with me about that on runway models.

Like is your ideal gf a runway model? They usually have like weird features I don't find attractive like hunter eyes (weird on a girl) and really hollow cheeks that look masculine tbh and their jaws look too masculine a lot of the time.

Attachments

• 1665185041290.png
    1665185041290.png
    158.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1665185774373.png
    1665185774373.png
    212.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1665185780725.png
    1665185780725.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 0
90% of PSL users are too black-and-white in their thinking to comprehend this idea.

Yes, looks matter. But they are not a single factor that will determine 100% of your life's outcomes.