A lot of people with impressive physiques that look natty are just shadow pinners.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
The guys like kinobody, virtruivian physique, 99% of all fitness youtube channels are all just shadow pinners. They just take a small dose of test + some other compound like deca or dbol. This is enough to get noticed, but not enough to be called a roidhead. If anyone calls them out they just use politically correct excuses Usually they're on 200 to 500 mgs of test combined with a mild oral.

All of them just take small doses compared to Yolo needle samurai like Mike Thurston.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Yerico7, Danish_Retard and 6 others
Sounds like a good strategy to me.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
water in the ocean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021
The guys like kinobody, virtruivian physique, 99% of all fitness youtube channels are all just shadow pinners. They just take a small dose of test + some other compound like deca or dbol. This is enough to get noticed, but not enough to be called a roidhead. If anyone calls them out they just use politically correct excuses Usually they're on 200 to 500 mgs of test combined with a mild oral.

All of them just take small doses compared to Yolo needle samurai like Mike Thurston.
How much test do you think Thurston takes?

Sounds like a good strategy to me.
It is. Shadowpinning is a legit looksmax. However drugs like anavar and primobolan required for it are pricey and often faked. Unless you take tren nobody will notice.
How much test do you think Thurston takes?
He can stand next to Larry Wheels and still look big so probably a lot. But I assume he mainly blasts trenbolone. Zyzz took up to 3 grams of it a week.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and Gestapo
It is. Shadowpinning is a legit looksmax. However drugs like anavar and primobolan required for it are pricey and often faked. Unless you take tren nobody will notice.

He can stand next to Larry Wheels and still look big so probably a lot. But I assume he mainly blasts trenbolone. Zyzz took up to 3 grams of it a week.
but mike thurston has way better genetics than zyzz.

I doubt he takes much tbh- you guys underestimate how much some TRT, good geentics and 10 years training can do

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
i might take mk 677 and low dose trt soon, but after i turn 40 im going to take sarms

Good for them.

This is how one is supposed to use the product (y)

Unlike retards from the local gym, jumping on Tren in the first year of training, who continue eating pizza...:feelsuhh:

but mike thurston has way better genetics than zyzz.

I doubt he takes much tbh- you guys underestimate how much some TRT, good geentics and 10 years training can do
He does, but it still doesn't mean he's not blasting. Do you really believe that derek's baby steroid cycles and doctor approved TRT will make you into him or simeon panda? Hell no, it takes way more than trt doses to look like them. You would need grams of test and tren + pharma grade hgh to get anywhere near Simeon Panda's size.

TRT alone does not make you into Thurston, Simeon panda, or Lazar Angelov.

He does, but it still doesn't mean he's not blasting. Do you really believe that derek's baby steroid cycles and doctor approved TRT will make you into him or simeon panda? Hell no, it takes way more than trt doses to look like them. You would need grams of test and tren + pharma grade hgh to get anywhere near Simeon Panda's size.

TRT alone does not make you into Thurston, Simeon panda, or Lazar Angelov.
no it wont make ME or YOU into thurston on panda. But it did make THEM into those physiques

no it wont make ME or YOU into thurston on panda. But it did make THEM into those physiques
3481a9c 14

If you could get huge just on low doses and be almost as big as Larry wheels(a guy that admitted to blasting) why blast? It's best if you answer this for yourself.

View attachment 1589106
If you could get huge just on low doses and be almost as big as Larry wheels(a guy that admitted to blasting) why blast? It's best if you answer this for yourself.
imo theres a big gap larry wheels to thurston

just my opinion none of us know for sure what they take

Good for them.

This is how one is supposed to use the product (y)

Unlike retards from the local gym, jumping on Tren in the first year of training, who continue eating pizza...:feelsuhh:
Some guys blast tren to compensate for a shitty diet and training. Don't worry tren fixes everything.

I would assume that's why zyzz did it. His best bench was 280 and squatted only 2 plates which is extremely pathetic for how much drugs he took.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

Wow op finally discovered water is wet