A question about wide faces ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Is it true that wide faces , with strong bone structure look very eye-catching at low or very low bf% (something like 10%). I heard this about Barrett : they say , even little bit of fat makes him look round and bloated , however then they proceed to show his "low bf%" , where he looks very interesting. I wanted to know if this makes sense , because I have a wide face like Barrett and actually very similar bone structure to him ig. But it seems like I never look lean or chiselled , it's always this bloat and heavy fat pads that I can feel :(

• +1
Reactions: rooman, 5'7 zoomer, subhuman incel and 2 others
What is interesting , that if I push a pointy object to the point where the zygomatic bone connects to the maxilla , it goes very deep actually , I think it's called canine fossa or smth like this , well the point of the connection I mean. You can see a deep point in case of Khabib lol
I marked it with a point
Khabib Nurmagomedov 22

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
In the end it's me and my hand

Relevant pics:

3307543 image

3307544 image 1

3307545 image 1

What is interesting , that if I push a pointy object to the point where the zygomatic bone connects to the maxilla , it goes very deep actually , I think it's called canine fossa or smth like this , well the point of the connection I mean. You can see a deep point in case of Khabib lol
I marked it with a point
View attachment 2221080

Mine is pretty shallow.

But i think it's just got to do with zygo mass.

Mine is pretty shallow.

Yeah , prolly the protrusion of the zygomatic bone and process

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
Mine is pretty shallow.

Ketamine is a shit drug imo , I hate dissociating. Once snorted it like a speed line , shit almost sent me to some black hole

Yeah , prolly the protrusion of the zygomatic bone and process

Shallow or deep i'm subhuman with ZERO ogee curve.

The only good thing about my zygos is that they're wide.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and It'snotover
Ketamine is a shit drug imo , I hate dissociating. Once snorted it like a speed line , shit almost sent me to some black hole

I don't even do it now.

But i guess, to each their own.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Birdcell
heard this about Barrett :
He got buccal fat removal, check his last pics and you can clearly see that, most likely you have excessive water retention or high buccal fat

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
He got buccal fat removal, check his last pics and you can clearly see that, most likely you have excessive water retention or high buccal fat
Probably a mix of both

Shallow or deep i'm subhuman with ZERO ogee curve.

The only good thing about my zygos is that they're wide.
What does this curve even matter

Makes you a tough dude

Idk, i just dont want to look like a mexican prepubescent chipmunk faced jb.
Bro I have it and I'm still rotting with 0 play + my ex fucking someone else already
Messenger

This is me daily video chatting with some normies. Look at the incel math cope behind me. Everyone here suffers bro , we must accept it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and flippasav
Bro I have it and I'm still rotting with 0 play + my ex fucking someone else already
View attachment 2221122
This is me daily video chatting with some normies. Look at the incel math cope behind me. Everyone here suffers bro , we must accept it
Look like Ryan Garcia

View attachment 2221122

Some suffer more then most.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
Not us tho, we're not disabled or mentally ill

Being extremely ugly is the same as being disabled.

And it also leads to you losing your sanity.

Either way, just ldar.

I don't believe you are extremely ugly

My submental area is comparable to a chernobyl surviver, i am downgrown, recessed, have mild shoulder scoliosis, have nasal spermaticosis teenager voice at 20.

At least i'm 177 cm with stallonesque proportions.

My submental area is comparable to a chernobyl surviver, i am downgrown, recessed, have mild shoulder scoliosis, have nasal spermaticosis teenager voice at 20.

At least i'm 177 cm with stallonesque proportions.
How's your eye area

IMG 8317

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell