A question for the French men

Germania

Germania

Kraken
How does it actually feel to be so emasculated? You allow African migrants to completely fuck up your country, destroy your cities, loot your shops, fuck your women, attack your police, emergency services and firefighters. None of them respect you. In the meantime you get to work and use your tax money to finance the people who are destroying you. Is this some kind of national French cuck fetish?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob, Patient A, AutisticGymcel and 1 other person
Serious question now, why are you letting them do this to you? Sweden and Germany is fucke up too, but France is on a completely different level.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You're asking .org users, they are already being fucked by life, long before the French riots

You know there are also African shop owner and cops and firefighters etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
unironically when it comes to having a revolution to our completly fat lazy government, those african migrants will help quite well...
+ I love seeing big booty arabs roaming le streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892 and SecularIslamist
Im glad i live in the countryside but the problem is if you say youre against immigration, everyone will call you racist. French in prison, strangers in the plane

• +1
France needs Islamic revolution.

Im glad i live in the countryside but the problem is if you say youre against immigration, everyone will call you racist. French in prison, strangers in the plane
Same here in Germany. It's not even possible to talk about problems and if you do, they either cope or call you a racist. Completely inflationary use of the term racism.

I recently saw a talk show about the fact that more than half of the refugees from 2015 (almost a decade ago now) don't work and only live on welfare. The moderator of the left-green state TV show actually said "but that also means that almost half of them work, isn't that a positive thing?" What the hell hahahaha to portray an unemployment rate of over 50% as something positive.

You vote for Front National?

• +1
Same here in Germany. It's not even possible to talk about problems and if you do, they either cope or call you a racist. Completely inflationary use of the term racism.

I recently saw a talk show about the fact that more than half of the refugees from 2015 (almost a decade ago now) don't work and only live on welfare. The moderator of the left-green state TV show actually said "but that also means that almost half of them work, isn't that a positive thing?" What the hell hahahaha to portray an unemployment rate of over 50% as something positive.

You vote for Front National?
Yeah bro same in France, i know a Marrocan family who has 2500€-2000€ of help by the country. And yeah in most case immigration is useless and even bad for us.

Yes i vote for Front National in 2027, Marine Le Pen 🇨🇵

Jews are a powerful force. Whoever controls the media controls the mind.

France has fallen

• WTF
Yeah bro same in France, i know a Marrocan family who has 2500€-2000€ of help by the country. And yeah in most case immigration is useless and even bad for us.

Yes i vote for Front National in 2027, Marine Le Pen 🇨🇵
Yes, the thing is that our social system is the biggest negative factor to integration. Why work and adapt in a country when you can get enough cash from the government for a decent life? Most migrants in Europe have more money without work than in their home countries with work, so their life has improved, there is no reason to adapt to our countries.

I have nothing fundamentally against migration, but we simply get the wrong people. Not the good migrants, we take in the uneducated lower classes from Africa and the Arab countries.

Actually France is a beautiful country, with a long history, culture, pride, good food and so on. Sad to see what's happening there since many years.

• +1
Yes, the thing is that our social system is the biggest negative factor to integration. Why work and adapt in a country when you can get enough cash from the government for a decent life? Most migrants in Europe have more money without work than in their home countries with work, so their life has improved, there is no reason to adapt to our countries.

I have nothing fundamentally against migration, but we simply get the wrong people. Not the good migrants, we take in the uneducated lower classes from Africa and the Arab countries.

Actually France is a beautiful country, with a long history, culture, pride, good food and so on. Sad to see what's happening there since many years.
Our country are fucked, even Europe except nordics, i think we need politics to stop completly immigration but i think it will never happen. Europe to European ans Africa top African. The problem with immigration is WE will get more bad people than good people as you said.

Yeah bro we are number one country in tourism but even tourist can't be safe in France and sometimes get robed...

France is the most cuck country after ones like sweden, germany, or the majority of the USA. If you’re white and actually masculine you mog easily almost everyone

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, SecularIslamist and Germania