A reminder that i still mog everyone (6'6.5" now)

literal tales
you don't realize how high 1.2k is if you're natty @ManletEater @SubhumanCurrycel
laughs cage GIF
average zoomer is like 300

Rate this dude's face only @Preston @VicMackey
Pics look morphed to me look at his Iris and his beard. It's face app filters. Is it morphed? @germanlooks @StrangerDanger @cloUder

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
Pics look morphed to me look at his Iris and his beard. It's face app filters. Is it morphed? @germanlooks @StrangerDanger @cloUder
he used to edit his pics and admitted to it before, so prob yes

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, ROTTING and Jason Voorhees
reminder op is a retarded moron and to not take any of his stats seriously, he is larping
@triggered

High testosterone probs. 1173 ng/dl when I got it tested last year In October. Before I started going to gym regularly and taking supplements so now it must be through the roof because I feel horny 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Mrinfinityx
I love how self-proclaimed "moggers" come to this site to seek validation. If you were a real mogger you'd never be on this site buddy boyo. Now stop coping and looksmax, a rhino is needed in your case.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14793, chadison, Kmscurry and 3 others
I think it's normal to grow an inch at 19. I grew an inch in 3 months at 19 but unfortunately I'm still short

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member and johncruz12345
Mogged by this Egyptian football player what a snack :love:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1624659460268.jpg
    FB_IMG_1624659460268.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpeg-5.jpg
    images.jpeg-5.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpeg-4.jpg
    images.jpeg-4.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpeg-3.jpg
    images.jpeg-3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and bwrauycnee
That's right I'm back. Been a minute but I've been leveling up since then. Been hitting the gym and grew an entire inch. Life is good bros. Rate new shit. Appreciate it
What kind of race do you attract most?

Yes I spent 10 hours morphing a fucking selfie for yall

Not really when you are 19 and in puberty
No you retard even at an androgenic peak 99% of men never come close to 1k production naturally

Literal garbage tier larp because if you knew anything about hormones you’d know this is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Elvisandreaa, Mrinfinityx and 3 others
I love how self-proclaimed "moggers" come to this site to seek validation. If you were a real mogger you'd never be on this site buddy boyo. Now stop coping and looksmax, a rhino is needed in your case.
13 girls in 4 months studying abroad buddy ol pal. Kissed 20.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
No you retard even at an androgenic peak 99% of men never come close to 1k production naturally

Literal garbage tier larp because if you knew anything about hormones you’d know this is retarded
I don't know what to tell you bro. It's probably gonna stabilize at 20 or 21.

I don't know what to tell you bro. It's probably gonna stabilize at 20 or 21.
Tales
You’re larping
Not 1 word from your mouth is believable after claiming 1.2k ng/dl natty @RoundHouse

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Mrinfinityx and Jason Voorhees
Tales
You’re larping
Not 1 word from your mouth is believable after claiming 1.2k ng/dl natty @RoundHouse
Are you dumb? Yes I agree most males are emasculated to some extent which is why their t level is 300 400 even at my age. But I'm a young man fucking girls constantly. Going to the gym regularly. I have insanely good genetics. Imagine saying 1000 ng dl is way to high for a 19 year old. It's a clown world, that shit was average for 30 and 40 years old 100 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Korea
Are you dumb? Yes I agree most males are emasculated to some extent which is why their t level is 300 400 even at my age. But I'm a young man fucking girls constantly. Going to the gym regularly. I have insanely good genetics. Imagine saying 1000 ng dl is way to high for a 19 year old. It's a clown world, that shit was average for 30 and 40 years old 100 years ago
Insanity

Bro how did you make your eyebrows so thick and black ?

You're right.

Someone link me an Eyebrow/Eyelash thread plz:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17542
Just lol at this retarded claim not even gonna argue how rare 1k is naturally let alone 1.2k @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14160, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
You're right.

Someone link me an Eyebrow/Eyelash thread plz:feelswah:
If you don't want to use minox or eebrows transplant , then you could use peppermint mint oil , I found 2-3 studies that confirmed that it's almost as potent as minox

Just lol at this retarded claim not even gonna argue how rare 1k is naturally let alone 1.2k @SubhumanCurrycel
Fucking dumbass. I was on zinc, magnesium, maca and tribulus terrestris last year. 13 percent body fat. Now I'm taking even more supplements. And I'm at an age where testosterone is surging and it's in peak.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If you don't want to use minox or eebrows transplant , then you could use peppermint mint oil , I found 2-3 studies that confirmed that it's almost as potent as minox
NO GOD NO.

I DON'T NEED MORE EYEBROW HAIR OR LASHES.

I don't know how to make the shit look beatiful.:unsure::unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Fucking dumbass. I was on zinc, magnesium, maca and tribulus terrestris last year. 13 percent body fat. Now I'm taking even more supplements. And I'm at an age where testosterone is surging and it's in peak.
This is the situation where if you're right, you need to disengage the argument.

No matter what you say, no one here will believe those levels without proof.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
How about you do this. Shut your trap and keep mirin. Don't forget you had to become good looking, I was born this way bish

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
This is the situation where if you're right, you need to disengage the argument.

No matter what you say, no one here will believe those levels without proof.
Agreed

How about you do this. Shut your trap and keep mirin. Don't forget you had to become good looking, I was born this way bish
Dnrd faggot you’ve never seen me
Keep larping like the sandnigger you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ✿👍col and Birdcell
Stop being so cocky.

There's tons of flaws on your face I could point out.

You're above avg. Leave it at that and act normal.

• +1
That's right I'm back. Been a minute but I've been leveling up since then. Been hitting the gym and grew an entire inch. Life is good bros. Rate new shit. Appreciate it
Teramogger

Stop being so cocky.

There's tons of flaws on your face I could point out.

You're above avg. Leave it at that and act normal.
In his first pic he looks like one of those birds in Angry birds :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: chadison, Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 17676 and 1 other person
curry version of pepe the frog

• JFL
Reactions: Korea
In his first pic he looks like one of those birds in Angry birds :lul:
That's right. If you are going to rate me then do this pic because there's zero lens distortion and lighting is perfect

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220213-163319_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-163319_Chrome.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
DAMN SEE @we_chillingfosho

This shit turned into a Roast you thread bcuz of your cocky antics

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and ROTTING
@we_chillingfosho stop being a narcy and answer my question about eyebrows . You look good , do a mogbattle with your OPS

Sorry bro, that’s rough
Don't sweat it. I still have like 500 matches in 4 months in my area on tinder, half of them are white girls. I can't even begin to tell you how many dates I've been on, even multiple dates with different girls in one day. I'm a legend in my dorm lol

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and bwrauycnee
literal tales
you don't realize how high 1.2k is if you're natty @ManletEater @SubhumanCurrycel
laughs cage GIF
@USER0213 left but then this guy comes back. We will never run out of cage material.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Moggedbyevery1, Mrinfinityx and 5 others
Don't sweat it. I still have like 500 matches in 4 months in my area on tinder, half of them are white girls. I can't even begin to tell you how many dates I've been on, even multiple dates with different girls in one day. I'm a legend in my dorm lol
Where do you study?

Do you still go back to Egypt?

@USER0213 left but then this guy comes back. We will never run out of cage material.
Literal tales at this point, I love how people in this site claim 99th percentile stats like nothing. Just daily life for them

1.2k natty
7x5
6’4 heights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Moggedbyevery1, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
well how you do on tinder and shit? @we_chillingfosho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Mewton, Moggedbyevery1 and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Salludon
well how you do on tinder and shit? @we_chillingfosho
Just answered that question. Even my friends complain I spend too much time with girls, at this point half the dorm knows me just because of my play boy tactics

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.