A reminder that i still mog everyone (6'6.5" now)

how do you know that his palate is average without him showing any teeth?

Well ask him to post a smiling photo

Mine is about average, may be marginally below

2742156 2741961 1644721900436

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Kroker
Ah! OP could be @ForeverRecession

What're you talkin about now

As usual you come in the thread and support the person I'm briefly beefing with.

You are a common denominator always.

If you've gotta problem speak up and we'll arrange a meet.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 3946

Attachments

• Img_20220102211140.jpg
    Img_20220102211140.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20211206_160444.jpg
    20211206_160444.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
As usual you come in the thread and support the person I'm briefly beefing with.

You are a common denominator always.

If you've gotta problem speak up and we'll arrange a meet.
bruh are you fr? I jfl react one each of yalls post and you think I'm against you? Just lol man, if anything it's you who has descended into this paranoia of everything being a battle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 3946
bruh are you fr? I jfl react one each of yalls post and you think I'm against you? Just lol man, if anything it's you who has descended into this paranoia of everything being a battle.
Ah shut up and rate my selfie that I posted incel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 14160
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 17542
you are 1 year older than me but i would think you are 32
i looked 21 when i was 14 because of my insane jawline and bones:ROFLMAO: high prenatal T and testosterone does this i think

Gigamogs me obv, I'd say chadlite, something about your eyes makes you look like a low IQ retard tho.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
The fucking fact that his eyes look brown,green and blue depending upon the photo is the prime example that it's heavily edited
What do these guess gain from editing their photos?like nigga it ain't gonna change how u look lol

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 14160 and ROTTING
dude no offence but something about you just rubs me the wrong way. your narcissism bleeds through every post
Narcy fag

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx

Attachments

• 9E3F6A31-23D1-4D0C-8029-8DFA670E1AF8.png
    9E3F6A31-23D1-4D0C-8029-8DFA670E1AF8.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 17676, Kroker and 1 other person
@BearBoy do you mogg OP ?

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I would take his face over Salludoons.

View attachment 1540171

He has better facial averageness than Salludoons.

Making him more sociable looking and making approaches in clubs and wherever much easier.

He also looks far more western than Salludoon.

His sex-appeal is better but Sallu has better psl aesthetics.

This guy's eye-area mogs though. Dimorphic brows, low-set and wide. But he has upper eyelid exposure so slight minus mark there

May be his palate could be a little wider so he could make the full Chad leagues
thoughts on this @Salludon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Salludon
@BearBoy do you mogg OP ?
He mogs me heightwise but he has 6 inch wrists and small hands

i am 6 0 with 6 3 armspan and huge bone structure, and my face is good too but his eye color mogs mine. BUT im gonna get eye laser surgery to get silver / grayish eyes with removement of pigment

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
Thats it, im roping

@TopzCat1 crazy looksmaxxing ngl, what surgeries did you get?

@TopzCat1 crazy looksmaxxing ngl, what surgeries did you get?

Attachments

• IMG_2673.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • IMG_2658.mp4
    979.6 KB
  • IMG_2658.mp4
    979.6 KB
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker
No you retard even at an androgenic peak 99% of men never come close to 1k production naturally

Literal garbage tier larp because if you knew anything about hormones you’d know this is retarded
My dad at 65 yo age has 975 ng/dL. He doesn’t even look high T. Just goes to show how strongly genetic some things are. He also has prostrate cancer which is androgen dependent disease sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
He mogs me heightwise but he has 6 inch wrists and small hands

i am 6 0 with 6 3 armspan and huge bone structure, and my face is good too but his eye color mogs mine. BUT im gonna get eye laser surgery to get silver / grayish eyes with removement of pigment

Lol you are not in the same hemisphere as the OP

If you were you wouldn't need bum fluff

Massively disingenuous

It's an insult to even compare and contrast you both

Life isn’t fair. I envy you ngl, I would sacrifice 30 trillion Bengali villages to be your height

@Topcatz has a polarising face

Some girls would go nuts for his bones, but he has such major flaws that some wouldn't find him attractive at all

He lacks facial averageness number 1 and something's up with the eyesl

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1
Lol you are not in the same hemisphere as the OP

If you were you wouldn't need bum fluff

Massively disingenuous

It's an insult to even compare and contrast you both
Dont care get on the ground and do 50 push ups for me you fatass

Shit take after shit take. This guys brows are a failo, they're too bushy even after grooming jfl. Also full :feelsokman:uee only thing good is pfl for his eye area.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Dont care get on the ground and do 50 push ups for me you fatass

Keep rolling with your wolverine facade. Aspie children will fall for it and validate you with 10 jfl reacts I'm sure

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
And was this a digital camera or a selfie camera on your phone?

Keep rolling with your wolverine facade. Aspie children will fall for it and validate you with 10 jfl reacts I'm sure

You are right keep calling me wolverine i have animal looks meanwhile you have curry looks. Would beat your ass in real life

@Birdcell rate my edit

• Woah
Chorshanbe is strong as fuck , clapped tgat roidmaxxed child like nothing
Yeah have been training alot tbh had a wrestling match with this big guy

• Woah
  • Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
literal tales
you don't realize how high 1.2k is if you're natty @ManletEater @SubhumanCurrycel
laughs cage GIF
And too much testosterone will stunt statural growth aswell what a larping delusional :lul:

High testosterone probs. 1173 ng/dl when I got it tested last year In October. Before I started going to gym regularly and taking supplements so now it must be through the roof because I feel horny 24/7
Mirin

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Yeah have been training alot tbh had a wrestling match with this big guy
Mirin bro , I also remember the video's you've sent me , lmfao that 250 lbs nerdic had 0 chnace

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Mirin bro , I also remember the video's you've sent me , lmfao that 250 lbs nerdic had 0 chnace
Jfl i completely destroyed that nigga

• +1
@MakinItHappenReturn Come to russia even the smallest child will beat you up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Birdcell
I don’t have any fillers/implants in my face and you’ll realise it in a few more years when my face would still look pretty much the same.

Iphone X front cam.

So how did you make that change in your mandibular structure ? How did your chin also become more forwardly protruding?

You did some funky form of neck stretching and intense tongue on roof of mouth mewing?

Did you have a sliding genioplasty or chin-wig?

If you aren't using fillers I'd take your face.

Many people have posted your before and afters and it doesn't look like a case of mewing ascended you.

I don’t have any fillers/implants in my face and you’ll realise it in a few more years when my face would still look pretty much the same.

Iphone X front cam.
Occams razor.
If you really did have surgery and didn't want people thinking you've had filler etc, why would you willingly post your before photos yourself? What's the logic in that?

Fuck this gay site it's just a bunch of copers

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Occams razor.
If you really did have surgery and didn't want people thinking you've had filler etc, why would you willingly post your before photos yourself? What's the logic in that?

He's a YouTube meme.

Dudes are using him to talk about 'How to Mew'. You realise this right?

That's right I'm back. Been a minute but I've been leveling up since then. Been hitting the gym and grew an entire inch. Life is good bros. Rate new shit. Appreciate it
Calm down larping short faced narci, u need to take a reality check in ur disgusting Crisick be like behavior, Salludon and some gentle dudes here MOG u already in literally every distorsion aspect, keep in mind I have 28 BMI 20% bodyfat

2742254 Img 20220210232022

Me3

2742242 Img 20220128002751 edit 9629813398009

Me2 1

• +1
Reactions: Korea and Birdcell

Iphone X front cam.
Aren't u married ma guy?why a man like u waste his time with a bunch of autists on this site.
I am a 17 year old new fag who'll prolly quit this site in a week but see a legand like u here just makes no sense lol.

Occams razor.

Fucking based,I mean for a blackpill site,this has one of the best coping threads

There was this paki claiming curries will look better with a tan rather than light skin lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160