A reminder that i still mog everyone (6'6.5" now)

Shit eyebrows, nose and pheno good for you eyebrows and nose can be fixed

Not as good as you bro. Wish i could grow an inch every 3 months. :feelsbadman:
People here say I ain't on your level. What do you say? No homo of course

@MakinItHappenReturn rate?

7/10 Chadlite

Yeah if I'm a chadlite then you are non existent
"Masculine virtues". Sits in a chair shirtless recording videos of himself in his mommy's basement for some kids with aspergers on the internet. So masculine bro

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SAR and Deleted member 14160
who mogs between you and @TopzCat1

Bro my normie friends from Egypt are slaying polish foids through League of Legends... and you say white girls are hard? elab
Nothing is hard for me Broski. I just said white girls are the "hardest" in terms of the races. Their still fuckin easy to pull.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Over for you :lul: Should've called him a subhuman :lul:

Why?

31e47463ee2b4d0d4563f3604061e121

He's a neurotypical looking Chadpreet lite because of low-set brows, eyes, square forehead, good skull, strong hair and hairline, very good lips, nose is a little dodgy, very good facial averageness. -1pt for ethnic pheno

7/10 seems about right

@Korea how am I anything but spot on here?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje and Korea
Can you post pictures that you use on Tinder?

"Masculine virtues". Sits in a chair shirtless recording videos of himself in his mommy's basement for some kids with aspergers on the internet. So masculine bro

I'm out and posting from my phone right now on a Sunday, you tagged me and I got an email notification. If you think you're a full Chad good for you. You basically are a full Chad because actual 8+/10 Chads barely exist

I'm out and posting from my phone right now on a Sunday, you tagged me and I got an email notification. If you think you're a full Chad good for you. You basically are a full Chad because actual 8+/10 Chads barely exist
Respect

No disrespect but you look like a side character of a morrocan pickpocket gang in Barcelona, I and many others here look better than you objectively and appeal wise

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and eyes
Because he shat on you for not giving him a 9/10 rating JFL :lul::lul::lul:

Him shitting on me is no different from anyone else shitting on me, it just seems it's worse to you sub 5 incels because he's very attractive. You sub 5s are like foids, you worship Chad. I treat them as other men while acknowledging they aesthetically mog me.

Basically when a Chad insults it has a halo to you sub 5s right? :LOL:

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Him shitting on me is no different from anyone else shitting on me, it just seems it's worse to you sub 5 incels because he's very attractive. You sub 5s are like foids, you worship Chad. I treat them as other men while acknowledging they aesthetically mog me.

Talk your shit brotha

• +1
Reactions: phukmikehok
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Kroker

This proves why the selfie-camera lens is never reliable though:

Here you took 3 selfies and you look as if you have a long face in all 3 of them and not Chadlite level

2742254 Img 20220210232022
2742255 Img 20220210232103
2742244 20211124213330

But then when someone took a photo of you WITH A DIGITAL CAMERA LENS WITH HIGH SPECS your more accurate real life looks came through. I had to zoom and then I saw it.

View attachment 1540113

This is why many guys have BDD today. They really think they look like the selfie camera suggests.

Attachments

• 2742254_Img_20220210232022.jpeg
    2742254_Img_20220210232022.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
That's right I'm back. Been a minute but I've been leveling up since then. Been hitting the gym and grew an entire inch. Life is good bros. Rate new shit. Appreciate it
Mirin the eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: SAR and Birdcell

Projects me :lul:

Here you took 3 selfies and you look as if you have a long face in all 3 of them and not Chadlite level

View attachment 1540117View attachment 1540111View attachment 1540110

But then when someone took a photo of you WITH A DIGITAL CAMERA LENS WITH HIGH SPECS your more accurate real life looks came through. I had to zoom and then I saw it.

View attachment 1540113

This is why many guys have BDD today. They really think they look like the selfie camera suggests.
Bingo. And that's why I used those selfies to show the difference. I literally used the worst angle (below my chin)

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Projects me :lul:

Have you ever seen me suck Chad's dick? I've dissed Salludoon and even made a thread using Amnesia as an example for why Instagram status and shit matters. Your uncreative default go-to defence is 'projection'? Fuck me, get a personality you NPC.

Mirin the eyebrows
I had to search you up and there's literally a dude in my uni who looks like you. I'm not even gonna front but me and him are evenly matched when it comes to pulling girls.

View attachment 1540117View attachment 1540111View attachment 1540110

View attachment 1540113

It didn't upload but I meant this picture was the one I zoomed in on and saw his real looks:

2742924 31e47463ee2b4d0d4563f3604061e121

Never ever, EVER trust a selfie on a selfie camera.

Mogbattle made

Have you ever seen me suck Chad's dick? I've dissed Salludoon and even made a thread using Amnesia as an example for why Instagram status and shit matters. Your uncreative default go-to defence is 'projection'? Fuck me, get a personality you NPC.
Did I say anything about you sucking his dick or giving him an overrated rate you low IQ retard? You're so fucking retarded it's insane actually :lul::lul::lul:
>Because he shat on you for not giving him a 9/10 rating JFL :lul::lul::lul:
I meant you should've just called him a subhuman just for the lol because he's seeking validation and won't settle for anything less than an 8/10.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220213-173042_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-173042_Chrome.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220213-173047_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213-173047_Chrome.jpg
    686.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Did I say anything about you sucking his dick or giving him an overrated rate you low IQ retard? You're so fucking retarded it's insane actually :lul::lul::lul:
>Because he shat on you for not giving him a 9/10 rating JFL :lul::lul::lul:
I meant you should've just called him a subhuman just for the lol because he's seeking validation and won't settle for anything less than an 8/10.

Just look at your energy.

You are so excited in Chad's presence.

NPC sub 5 incel vibes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TopzCat1 and Deleted member 14160
Chadlite face.
height is mogger.
if your body shape/muscle mass/leanness is also good/great. than irl Chad.

Face wise. there are guys her that mogg, like Salludon and Amnesia or Larsanova,

• +1
Reactions: Korea, Elvisandreaa, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
Chadlite face.
height is mogger.

Face wise. there are guys her that mogg, like Salludon and Amnesia or Larsanova,
What about Arvid?

Average in Bolivia

Just look at your energy.

You are so excited in Chad's presence.

NPC sub 5 incel vibes

Just look at your energy here.
You are so excited writing essays on why black women are generally less actractive
Bob and Vagene vibes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Chadlite face.
height is mogger.

I would take his face over Salludoons.

2742990 2742924 31e47463ee2b4d0d4563f3604061e121

He has better facial averageness than Salludoons.

Making him more sociable looking and making approaches in clubs and wherever much easier.

He also looks far more western than Salludoon.

His sex-appeal is better but Sallu has better psl aesthetics.

This guy's eye-area mogs though. Dimorphic brows, low-set and wide. But he has upper eyelid exposure so slight minus mark there

May be his palate could be a little wider so he could make the full Chad leagues

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I would take his face over Salludoons.

View attachment 1540171

He has better facial averageness than Salludoons.

Making him more sociable looking and making approaches in clubs and wherever much easier.

He also looks far more western than Salludoon.

His sex-appeal is better but Sallu has better psl aesthetics.

This guy's eye-area mogs though. Dimorphic brows, low-set and wide. But he has upper eyelid exposure so slight minus mark there

May be his palate could be a little wider so he could make the full Chad leagues
how do you know that his palate is average without him showing any teeth?

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Oh and let's stop calling Larsanova a Chad. That is just embarrassing.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
Oh and let's stop calling Larsanova a Chad. That is just embarrassing.
I saw a video of that guy making faces while shirtless at the camera. His autism erases every good feature he thinks he has. A literal blobfish if you ask me

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry