A single mom tried to trap me

D

Deleted member 24278

Banned
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Posts
13,405
Reputation
12,478
This was a year ago but this MTB borderline HTB and I were texting and we were talking about hooking up and I was in my mind, "yes, finally sex with a non-subhuman" but she wanted to have sex without protection which is weird for a female to want that with someone they're not in a relationship with. She had a kid and she was 7 years older than me, I suspected right away that she wanted to trap me by turning me into a betabuxx normie providing for another man's kid and my own accidental kid

I wasn't gonna risk getting her pregnant so I had to refuse, these single moms are out to get desperate guys like me :feelsrope: , and I'm a poorcel so it was gonna be a really bad situation.

And that's not the only time a single mom has tried to trap me, they know I'm a young poorcel but I guess they can smell the desperation coming from my high testosterone

The west has fallen
 
I can’t believe Nami-chwan would ever do this.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Also she was 7 years older than you? Disgusting pedo.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
They can smell desperation, women are really like animals
No but I think it’s really gross when men fuck older women. So many dicks have been inside her. I know guys think it’s awesome but it’s legit cucked.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
No but I think it’s really gross when men fuck older women. So many dicks have been inside her. I know guys think it’s awesome but it’s legit cucked.
I've done it :feelsrope: :feelsrope: , they're just easier to bed than prime women. I've been cucked but I also cuck whoever fucks her next :smonk:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
How old r u
 

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
6
Views
55
ngannou
N
Heartache
Replies
8
Views
63
Scarso
Scarso
7nclave
Replies
5
Views
43
7nclave
7nclave
Sovvton
Replies
0
Views
1
Sovvton
Sovvton
roymustang
Replies
108
Views
307
negative
negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top