A strong and deep manly voice matters.

BigChinHispanic

BigChinHispanic

Kraken
You can be gl and thats great, but if you approach stacy and talk to her and suddenly she hears this faggot voice that probably has the same pitch as her, its over bro, you are now one of her gay friends and if you're lucky one day she will ask you to help her pick a bra and you might get to look at her tits, so right when you get home you frenetically start masturbating fantasizing on you cumming on those small white pink tits and slapping your dick on her lips, but guess what, you remained an incel.

I was genetically blessed with a deep as fuck voice, so for example in college every new semester i get into a new class most of the time the proffesor asks everyone to introduce themselves, everytime its my turn i start talking and everyone turns around and gets impressed by my voice and usually the proffesor jokes and tells me i have a radio voice, lifefuel. Also when im talking to a girl via text, i like to randomly "sneak in" a voice note either answering or asking something, why:

1- This creates confidence for her, imagine you're talking to the girl you like and she randomly sends you a voice note. That means she feels comfortable enough to send you one, and therefore you start feeling confident too, little nice effect.
2- It might improve what she was already thinking about you. You send her this sexy ass voice note with a deep af manly voice and i can assure you her interest on you will increase.
3- Back on the confidence thing, she might feel confident enough to reply with a voice note herself, and yeah maybe you havent gone on a date yet but its one step closer and improves the way you relate via chat, you might even get a compliment on your voice which again is a little win.

The voice is that little trait that could be overlooked at times but it can really help a lot. But of course if you have a subhuman face and a golden voice you wouldnt even be able to approach the girl in the first place. Its about balance and using what you got bros.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12923, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9344 and 11 others
DOM theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, randomguy1235, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
the Voice pill may be one of the hardest to SWALLOW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 3583, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Brutal blackpill from normie movie

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, middayshowers, the next o'pry and 3 others
very underrated pill tbh

over if you dont communicate in yes and nos to girls only

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Htobrother
Ok bra and what shoud we do now

now imagine my neutral british accent ontop of my NA pheno and height

i call it the complete 007 package

no low voice for a tryhard ethnic accent

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, LordNorwood, BigChinHispanic and 1 other person
I get mogged by blacks all the time but I'm asian so they get impressed all the time

• Love it
Reactions: her
@FatJattMofo keep trying to reherse a faux british accent from youtube videos you balkan subhuman

like everything in this life, it comes completely natural to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
@FatJattMofo keep trying to reherse a faux british accent from youtube videos you balkan subhuman

like everything in this life, it comes completely natural to me
:feelskek:
im not balkan.

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
where to start :p you have more alts than hair follicles
I don't know why you would come to this conclusion. I only have one account here and none on lookism

• JFL
Reactions: 2peasinapod
You can be gl and thats great, but if you approach stacy and talk to her and suddenly she hears this faggot voice that probably has the same pitch as her, its over bro, you are now one of her gay friends and if you're lucky one day she will ask you to help her pick a bra and you might get to look at her tits, so right when you get home you frenetically start masturbating fantasizing on you cumming on those small white pink tits and slapping your dick on her lips, but guess what, you remained an incel.

I was genetically blessed with a deep as fuck voice, so for example in college every new semester i get into a new class most of the time the proffesor asks everyone to introduce themselves, everytime its my turn i start talking and everyone turns around and gets impressed by my voice and usually the proffesor jokes and tells me i have a radio voice, lifefuel. Also when im talking to a girl via text, i like to randomly "sneak in" a voice note either answering or asking something, why:

1- This creates confidence for her, imagine you're talking to the girl you like and she randomly sends you a voice note. That means she feels comfortable enough to send you one, and therefore you start feeling confident too, little nice effect.
2- It might improve what she was already thinking about you. You send her this sexy ass voice note with a deep af manly voice and i can assure you her interest on you will increase.
3- Back on the confidence thing, she might feel confident enough to reply with a voice note herself, and yeah maybe you havent gone on a date yet but its one step closer and improves the way you relate via chat, you might even get a compliment on your voice which again is a little win.

The voice is that little trait that could be overlooked at times but it can really help a lot. But of course if you have a subhuman face and a golden voice you wouldnt even be able to approach the girl in the first place. Its about balance and using what you got bros.
I have deep voice, it doesn't matter. My friend have high pitch childish voice and he gets laid more than me. I'd say it helps having deep but not much

I have deep voice, it doesn't matter. My friend have high pitch childish voice and he gets laid more than me. I'd say it helps having deep but not much
it helps quite a bit imo.

now imagine my neutral british accent ontop of my NA pheno and height

i call it the complete 007 package

no low voice for a tryhard ethnic accent
I have a high pitched try hard ethnic wannabe american accent.

Giphy 4

Dem skeleton is what matters

You can rate:

note that I am way into my twenties and sound like a 17 year old

You have an average voice, but imo its gay.

You have an average voice, but imo its gay.
Yeah I am effeminate, I was raised by a piece of shit single mother. I do think my recessed maxilla and my shit airways also affect my voice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
Yeah I am effeminate, I was raised by a piece of shit single mother. I do think my recessed maxilla and my shit airways also affect my voice.
Same bro i was raised by my mother but been living with my dad for 2 years now and my T increased :love:

Lol just a moment ago, me @toolateforme and @ElliotRodgerJr were discussing about eachother's voice

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo

Not a single manly looking dude has a high pitched voice. If my jaw would match my voice I'd be giga chad. But I am genetically cursed by egg shaped oval heads.

• JFL
Reactions: BigChinHispanic
just be dimorphic theory

I have terrible voice fron what i know

When old posts randomly get bumped lol

This topic discovers nothing new
just be dimorphic theory
indeed , girl don't want girly voice in men and men dont want manly voice in girls

Voice is also super important for everything outside of girls. Deeper voice men make more money and are respected more. JFL jordan peterson low test

Just be mute theory.