A surefire way to verify if a brah is actually your nigga

Bushman

Bushman

I TOOK ACTION
Gauge how he treats you when women are around.
If he try to humiliate you or becomes aggressive, that dude is NOT your nigga.

I hung out with dorks in HS n college that repulsed women for some. Like every time we hung out, it was a sausage fest.

When women did appear for some reason, most of them became demonic. At a meetup, this half pajeeta model PLATONICALLY asked me what i was gonna study in college.

One of the brahs i was with started Bashing me inna back of the head. She wasn’t even attracted to me n i was shorter than her. There was no reason to act the way.
When he tried dating this chinksect, he would clown my skull shape n hair to impress her.

I cut him off eventually when it dawned on me what he was doing.

Avoid such abused dogs like the plague

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 21661, vermillioncorefan and 4 others

Thread theme

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
also note their shitty qualities in areas not related to women

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Real bois are super rare. u will ger like two in a life time

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Bushman, zura and 2 others

Only valid way to respond in front of the hoes if they start pulling shit like this: “Why are you acting like this bro? Normally you’re so different” But you don’t even have to say that tbh, foids will notice if someone is not their authentic selves.

Also cut the guy immediately

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
everyone subconciously values pussy over friendship

Gauge how he treats you when women are around.
If he try to humiliate you or becomes aggressive, that dude is NOT your nigga.

I hung out with dorks in HS n college that repulsed women for some. Like every time we hung out, it was a sausage fest.

When women did appear for some reason, most of them became demonic. At a meetup, this half pajeeta model PLATONICALLY asked me what i was gonna study in college.

One of the brahs i was with started Bashing me inna back of the head. She wasn’t even attracted to me n i was shorter than her. There was no reason to act the way.
When he tried dating this chinksect, he would clown my skull shape n hair to impress her.

I cut him off eventually when it dawned on me what he was doing.

Avoid such abused dogs like the plague
trye