A universe *GTFIH

D

Deleted member 65499

Deranged High IQ GOD
there is a universe out there,
we are all friends and floating souls.
Sex is only kept between those who truly are connected to each other.
Each one of us is soul tied with a stacy.

This brutal world called earth houses the worst souls in the world, i sometimes stare at my ceiling and wonder if this is hell. Why must everything be so hard? We have one life. why not have fun? make friends? play a sport? travel the world? It seems only a chad can truly enjoy his life.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, HarrierDuBois, future_mogger and 1 other person

This brutal world called earth houses the worst souls in the world, i sometimes stare at my ceiling and wonder if this is hell. Why must everything be so hard? We have one life. why not have fun? make friends? play a sport? travel the world? It seems only a chad can truly enjoy his life.
Nigga thinks he's shakespeare

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, SubhumanEyeArea, douche and 5 others
nigga what the fuck does this have to do with looksmaxxing

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, douche, Spergi and 2 others
nigga what the fuck does this have to do with looksmaxxing

im just thinking.

my mind always drifts off into its own thoughts.

I like to write down my ideas and anything i think of in my notepad but it was across my room, so i created a little poem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanEyeArea, HarrierDuBois, dannydipss and 2 others
im just thinking.

I like to write down my ideas and anything i think of in my notepad but it was across my room, so i created a little poem
ur stupid as fuck jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, butterworld, dannydipss and 1 other person
ur stupid as fuck jfl

you are my biggest dick rider always replying 0.4 seconds to my threads ive been here since 2022 u are a tiktok newgen

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
you are my biggest dick rider always replying 0.4 seconds to my threads ive been here since 2022 u are a tiktok newgen
nigga are you fucking retarded? ive been lurking here for a long time and created an account just new after lurking, im not a tiktok newgen, i dont even use tiktok.
also 2022 is pretty new to this forum tbh ive been here for longer than that (wish it wasn't true) but yeah, 2022 isn't an oldgen
also you are basically implying you have are an alternative account with that last sentence "ive been here since 2022"

nigga are you fucking retarded? ive been lurking here for a long time and created an account just new after lurking, im not a tiktok newgen, i dont even use tiktok.
also 2022 is pretty new to this forum tbh ive been here for longer than that (wish it wasn't true) but yeah, 2022 isn't an oldgen
also you are basically implying you have are an alternative account with that last sentence "ive been here since 2022"

yapper im not reading any of that

• Ugh..
Reactions: dannydipss
im just thinking.

yeah i support you

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
Post this in offtopic like everyone else bro:feelsokman:

• +1
This isnt a looksmaxxing thread

If everyone Is soul tied with someone,and each one of us Is soul tied with a Stacy...

With who aré soul tied sub Stacy holes?:feelswat:

im just thinking.

my mind always drifts off into its own thoughts

Bro thinks he Is MVP:lul:

>calls the other guy a “tiktok newgen”
>uses “yapper” unironically
jfl

thats the only "tiktok" word i really use,

what else would u call someone who constantly talks. i dont like using "waffler" its cringe

thats the only "tiktok" word i really use,

what else would u call someone who constantly talks. i dont like using "waffler" its cringe
just be chill and say “stfu”

• +1
im just thinking.

With the poem and this explanation I think you exude a shit ton of Ni (introverted intution), your thought process is similar to mine like you said in my thread as well. You’re most likely Ni dom, aux, or a jumper. xNxJ/ISxP-J.

With the poem and this explanation I think you exude a shit ton of Ni (introverted intution), your thought process is similar to mine like you said in my thread as well. You’re most likely Ni dom, aux, or a jumper. xNxJ/ISxP-J.
Not joking?:feelshehe:

Onto the ignore list

• JFL