About to watch the Richard Ramirez documentary on Netflix

zerotohero

zerotohero

I don’t need your pussy, bitch, I'm on my own dick
I'm about to watch "Night Stalker: The Hunt for a Serial Killer", aka the Richard Ramirez documentary on Netflix, so I'll be back to post my thoughts on it when I finish.

Anyone else watched it? What did you think? Is it worth a watch, or is it pozzed?

Tagging some users that may be interested in this topic: @RabidRosaries @astatine @Account

• +1
Reactions: Account, Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 15827
Kinda mid, not much focus on him and more so the police

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Haven’t watched yet want ti

• +1
Reactions: Account and zerotohero
I found this first episode of the documentary to be quite interesting. In this episode, the officers Frank Salerno and Gil Carillo, who were involved in the Richard Ramirez case talk about the first murders Ramirez committed. I was hoping that they would also talk about his personal life, but it seems like we're going to have to wait for future episodes for that.

For example, I would like to know more about how his cousin who fought in Vietnam taught him how to kill and how his head trauma from falling off a swing as a child influenced his actions as an adult.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Account
I enjoyed the documentary. It was interesting, but it could have been done in fewer episodes. The producers focused too much on personalizing the police and families involved, and not enough on the details of what happened, or the investigation. I would have liked to have seen more focus on Richard Ramirez's personal life, too.

Overall, though, I recommend watching it! 7/10

• +1
Reactions: Account and Deleted member 17735
Based bro

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero